Crazy In Love (Camren)

By karlamichele

"If I told you to jump into that gross, nasty, stinky fish pond, will you do it?!" "If I had to do it to prov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I want to update so badly :(

Chapter 3

7.4K 234 136
By karlamichele

**Flashback**

"Lauren, it's late. That's enough cartoon for today. Turn off the TV. You have school tomorrow." Clara said to her 8 years old daughter while ironing her customer clothes.

Clara sighed when Lauren didn't budge from her spot. Placed her iron on the side, she made her way to Lauren.

"Lauren, it's late. Go to sleep now." Clara said before grabbing the remote and turn off the TV. She pulled Lauren up on her feet and started dragging her to the bedroom.

"Mom,"

"Yes, honey," Clara replied, stopping at the bedroom doors.

"Why didn't Uncle Dwayne (AN : The Rock) and Uncle Chan (AN : Channing Tatum) come and see me? They didn't visit as much as before. I miss having them around." Lauren looked at her mom, waiting an answer.

It's been so long that she didn't see her uncles. Usually her uncles from her dad's side will bring her to places. They're rich. Lauren enjoyed befriended her cousins, but her mom didn't. She didn't like it when Lauren hangs out with her dad's side family. Lauren didn't understand why her mom acted like that while they're just being nice.

"They're busy honey." Her mom replied shortly.

"Why are we poor mom? I like staying at Uncle Chan's house. It is big. Aunt Jenna is nice... I like Belle a lot. She's pretty and kind. I like staying at Uncle Dwayne's house too, even though Quincy is always picking up a fight with me."

"Go to bed, honey," Her mom said, avoiding the question.

Lauren sighed and looked at her brother, Logan (AN : Logan Lerman) who was sleeping on the bed across from her bed.

"I want to say goodnight to daddy." Lauren said before scurrying away.

"Dad!" Lauren called as she stepped outside her house to her dad's small workshop beside their small house.

"Hey sweetie," Her dad, Mike greeted. He apparently was repairing a motorbike. "What are you doing outside? It's late."

"What are you doing outside? It's late." Lauren repeated the question. Imitate her dad.

Her dad chuckled, "I need to finish my work."

Lauren hummed and nodded in understand, "I need to say goodnight to you."

"Aw sweetie, I'd hug and give you a kiss but I'm covered with oil and grease."

"It's okay daddy." Lauren said. She eyed her dad's right biceps. There's a dragon linked with a skull tattoo. The same tattoo that inked on her uncles body too.

"Dad, what's that symbol mean?" She asked.

Lauren remembered asking the same question to Uncle Dwayne. He said, 'People will respect whoever have that symbol inked on their body. Whatever you did, no one dares to fight back.' Lauren thought maybe if she has the same tattoo on her, people will respect her or maybe she'll be rich like Uncle Dwayne and Uncle Channing.

"Lauren. You can't have this symbol tattooed on you." Her dad answered with a stern voice.

"Why not? You have it on you."

"You can't Lauren. I supposed to remove this, but it's a complicated process and there's a lot of risk, pain and money,"

Before Lauren could say something, a car parked in front of their house.

"That's Uncle Dwayne..." Lauren stated.

"Dwayne!" Mike rushed to the car when the car door opened and Uncle Dwayne's body fell to the ground. Lauren froze, looking at her uncle who was covered in blood all over his face. She didn't even realize her mom was standing beside her holding onto her shoulder.

Lauren watched Uncle Dwayne whispered something at her Dad before weakly called Lauren. She approached her uncle slowly and pulled him into a hug. "Lauren, I have to go." Lauren pulled away and wave at Dwayne. She'd kiss her uncle on the cheek, but his face was covered with bruises and blood, so she rather not.

"Don't go fighting anymore." Lauren said.

Uncle Dwayne chuckled and waved back at Lauren before getting in his car and drove away.

"Lauren, now go to sleep. No buts, no laters. Now." Her mom said sternly. Lauren sighed before dragging herself towards the house, leaving her mom with her dad outside.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Lauren! Get up!" Lauren's eyes fluttered open. She looked at her brother whose face was full of anxious.

"Tell me where's your brother Dwayne?!" She heard a faint yelled from outside the house.

"I don't know!" That's her dad.

"Don't lie to me!! My people say he is here!!"

"He was here!!" Her mom.

After that she heard grunts and groans. Sounds like people fighting outside.

"Arghhhh!!" Lauren heard her dad screamed.

Lauren and Logan rushed out of the room. Their eyes widen at the sight of their dad being stabbed with a knife. Logan cried and Lauren was shaking.

"Mike!!" Her mom screamed and rushed to her dad's side.

"Kill her!" She heard the man's command and immediately she saw her mother throat was slashed. Lauren screamed and started to cry when the man took her brother and stabbed him.

Bang!

Lauren heard a gunshot and the man who was holding Logan's dead body fell to the ground. After that, Lauren heard several gunshots again until all the five men fell to the ground. They're all dead. There was blood stain everywhere.

"Lauren," She heard her name being called from the doorway. There was Uncle Dwayne standing there with a few men behind him.

**Flashback end**

"Lauren!"

Calls from outside the cabin startled Lauren from her flashback. She took a deep breath before opening the door, revealed Demi.

"Yes Demi?"

"Lauren ... Selena and I need to attend a meeting with clients in Canada. Can you please keep an eye on my mother?"

"Of course."

"Thanks and don't forget to help Dinah at the diner."

"Yes boss, I will."

"Take care," Demi said, patting Lauren's right shoulder. "Remember what I said. If there's somebody messing with you or whatever, just ignore them don't let your anger get the best of you."

"I remember." Lauren nodded.

"Alright. I got to go. Bye Laur."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Lauren, have a drink first. Enough with the work." Leslie said, putting down a bottle of lemonade on the pallet table.

Lauren, who was feeding the fish stopped doing her job and wiped the sweat from her forehead with her sleeves. She sat beside Leslie on the pallet chair chugging down her drink.

"It's a hot day and you're wearing a long sleeve shirt," Leslie stated.

"Umm, there's like a lot of mosquitoes." Lauren said nervously.

"Yeah, don't want to donate your royal blood to a bloodsucker," Leslie chuckled causing Lauren to chuckle as well.

The two continued to talk for a while until they reach a topic about Uncle Dwayne.

"Demi told me, your uncle is a businessman. So, why don't you work with him?"

"Well... I'm looking for experience. I wanna start from the bottom." Lauren gulped. She doesn't like talking about her family or her past.

"You know what Lauren. I'm kinda impressed with you-"

Their conversation was interrupted by the loud sound of motorcycles parked in front of them.

"Why is Luke and his boys here?" Leslie asked Lauren.

"I don't know Aunt," Lauren shook her head.

"Jauregui!" Luke yelled.

"What's wrong Luke?" asked Leslie.

"Auntie Leslie... this outsider is a thief! She stole the money we collect to repair the church." Calum explained.

"When?" Leslie questioned them.

"Yesterday! At D's diner. We left the box on the table for a while and when we came back, the box was there, but the money wasn't in it." Ashton said, before adding, "And Michael here..." He said, slinging his arm around Michael's shoulder, "He said he saw Lauren touched the box and rushed out of the diner. Making it obvious that she was stealing the money."

"I didn't." Lauren defended herself calmly. Truth is, yes, she did touch the box. But it was because she wanted to donate her money. And she was rushing out because she was late to fed the fish.

"You didn't?" Luke scoffed, looked at his friends, laughing along with them, before turning back to Lauren and immediately his fist connected with Lauren's stomach making she fell on the ground.

"Hold her!" Luke yelled.

Ashton and Calum rushed to Lauren. Ashton gripped Lauren's right bicep holding her up while Calum held her left side. Luke approached them and punched her stomach again making her cough this time.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Leslie screamed. She started making her way towards Lauren before Michael stopped her. "Mind on your own business, old lady." Michael said slurring his words. His eyes were bloodshot. He was obviously stoned.

"I didn't do it. I didn't take the money." Lauren said slowly. She was trying to calm herself down. She knows the consequences if she ever let her anger get the best of her.

"Liar!" Luke yelled at her before pushing Ashton and Calum away and punched Lauren straight in her jaw making her stumbled back down. He then took the opportunity and kicked Lauren in the stomach repeatedly before Ashton and Calum joined him kicking Lauren, who was struggling on the ground but didn't fight back.

"STOP!" Leslie yelled. She was still struggling in Michael grip.

While the violence taking place, a white Peugeot 308 CC appeared and parked in front of them. Camila got out of the car, shocked to see the chaotic atmosphere.

"Aunt Leslie what happen?! Oh my god! Lauren!" Camila rushed to Lauren, pushing past Luke, Ashton and Calum. She knelt down and her fingers reaching out to trail across the older girl's head, brushing the strands of rich brown hair away from her face, studied her face. There's a bluish - purple mark on her jaw. Camila gasped before turning to the guys.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS! ARE YOU INSANE!!" Camila screamed. What has Lauren done to them?

"Mind on your own business will you?" Luke said.

"Go away or I'll call the cops!" Camila threatened.

"Go ahead..." Luke scoffed. "But this bastard would be the one handcuffed. Not us." He said before laughing along with his friends.

"They accuse Lauren stole their money." Leslie explained. She released herself from Michael's grip and approached Lauren. She sat down on her knees wiping Lauren blood on her mouth with her thumb. Lauren smiled weakly at her.

Camila's blood boil at the explanation. 'How dare they accuse my sweet-sweet Lauren'. The scene in front of her didn't help at all. She was jealous of Aunt Leslie. Why can't Lauren smile at her like that?

"Do you have a witness?" Camila asked, standing up and glaring at Luke.

Luke now realized who was he confronted. One of the wealthiest businessman's granddaughters in their town. He gulped.

"M-Michael! Come here!" Luke called his blonde friend, "Tell her what you saw yesterday!"

"I-I saw Lauren touch the box, then I went to the bathroom, then I saw her rushed out the diner." Michael slurred.

"You heard that!? Michael saw she stole the money." Luke said.

"Are deaf or dumb? He said he saw Lauren touch the box, not take the money!" Camila defended Lauren.

"It was obvious she stole the money! Why touch it, if you dont wanna take it? Why are you defending this thief?!"

"BECAUSE SHE'S MY FUTURE WIFE!!" Camila screamed, making the atmosphere silence for a moment.

The guys gaped and widen their eyes in disbelief, Aunt Leslie smirked and Lauren facepalm herself. Since when did she agree to marry the crazy girl?

"Alright. We'll take this to the police." Camila said more calmly than before as she straightens her blouse. "But, if my Lauren is proven innocent..." Camila paused, taking a step towards Luke, "I'll sue you guys a million each, for hurting her!"

Luke gulped. 'A million? Where do I find a million?' he thought. The truth is he knew Lauren didn't take the money. He did actually. He just wanted to blame it on Lauren because since she came, the girls in their town always talk about her. Even though she didn't respond to the girls, she still steal the spotlight away from him. So, he wanted to get rid of Lauren.

"Sue them Mila! They disrespect me and Lauren! Calling me an old lady." Aunt Leslie huffed, trying to add fuel to the fire.

Luke glared at her before turning to his motorcycle, "Let's go guys!" he said, climbing on his motorcycle and drove away.

Leslie helped Lauren sit on the pallet chair. "I'll go get the first aid kit," She said before scurrying inside the cabin.

"Are you okay?" Camila sat on the chair beside Lauren. Her finger trailed the older girl's face again, but this time Lauren flinched. Clearly do not want to be touched by Camila.

"Why did you tell them that I'm your future wife?" Lauren asked.

"Let's go to the hospital?" Camila said, avoiding the question.

"No. Why did you help me?"

"But there might be internal injuries, Lauren..." Camila whined. Again, avoiding the question.

Lauren sighed, "What do you want from me Camila? If you just want to play with me, just stop it!"

Camila contemplated whether to tell Lauren about her feeling or not, but she did it anyway, Lauren needed to know.

"You may not feel the same way YET... but Lauren, I love you. I really do. Give me a chance. Only one chance, Lauren." Camila pleaded, holding Lauren's hand. She was fighting the urge to wipe the blood on Lauren mouth like Aunt Leslie did just now and caress the older girl's cheek.

"No, Camila. You don't love me. It's just a silly crush. Don't worry, you will get over me." Lauren said weakly yet sternly and let go of Camila's hand.

"No! Maybe you don't love me YET, but my love is not a silly crush! You don't get to tell who I fall in love with!" Camila said, standing up while pointing her index finger towards Lauren.

"I'm not good for you, Camila."

Camila sighed and sit back next to Lauren. "Why is it so wrong?" She asked.

Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"I can't help but falling in love with you Lauren. Is it so wrong that I want to marry you?!"

"God, Camila! I don't like you!" Lauren said, burying her face in her hands, her elbow was propped on her knees.

"YET." Camila said confidently.

"Arghhhh!!" Lauren screamed. 'God, how do I tell this girl that I don't want anything to do with her?'

'Why is it so wrong to love you Lauren?' Camila thought. She really wanted to skip the sweet talk, the dating process, the girlfriend stage and goes straight to marrying Lauren. Is that so wrong? Camila had a strong feeling that Lauren is the one. She didn't want Lauren to be like her exes. Lauren is a real deal.

"Do you have somebody? I mean a girlfriend? If you do, can you think about it again? Because you're only meant to be with me." Camila stated.

Lauren glared at her, losing her chill. "I don't want to talk about my personal life with you. I'm not interested in you! Is that so hard to be understood?!" She yelled making Camila flinch.

Lauren sighed before slowly standing up, facing away from Camila, "You know what? Next time, just ignore me. Don't hey, hi, hello me, don't talk to me, don't smile at me, don't even look at me ... Just, stay away from me. Pretend that I don't exist, okay?" Lauren said, not even look at Camila.

Camila gaped, 'My future wife didn't just...' "You know what? You're so... so... arghhhh!!" Camila didn't even finish her words; well, she didn't know what to say.

She stormed to her car, get in and drove away. Her knuckles were white because she gripped the steering so hard. 'I will make what you said just now turn upside down. You will greet me first with your Hi, Hey, Hello. You'll be the one who eager to talk to me. You'll be the one who give me your charming smile. You'll be the one who can't take your eyes off of me. And the most important thing, you'll be my wife!' 

AN : I have nothing against 5sos *duckface*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 12.7K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)
2.2M 41.5K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
447 20 1
"Going well so far," Lauren murmurs. "Your parents and your little sister. They think I'm a great girlfriend." "You are," Camila agrees. Or: The time...
24.4K 398 7
"Bullshit it's Austin's fault. I know for a fact if I fucked you I would make you come." "Shut up Lauren. No you couldn't" The green eyed girl rais...