Fragile Boy In The Supernatur...

By Ishani_DST

After his mother was missing for like two months. 16 years old Aditya Moved to his father's house who his mot... More

Introduction
prologue
Episode - 01
Episode - 02
Episode - 03
Episode - 04
Episode - 05
Episode - 06
Episode - 07
Episode - 08
Episode - 09
Episode - 10
Episode - 11
Episode - 12
Episode - 13
Episode - 14
Episode - 16
Episode - 17
Episode - 18
Episode - 19
The Realness of the Kapoor family
Episode - 20
Episode - 21
A NOTE
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Teaser
Chapter - 29
Chapter 30

Episode - 15

1.2K 82 17
By Ishani_DST

In the morning

Dev looked at Adi who's now playing in the garden with Peter, who is chasing Aditya wantedly slow.

Dev chuckled at Peter who is looking like a zombie chasing its prey.

Karan looked at Dev , he was staring at Adi and Peter not only with adoration but with a little bit of sadness too.

It's rare to see Dev, his lively bubble brother who always cheers their family, getting upset.

"What happened Bacha?" Karan asked, caressing Dev's face .

" I'm scared Bhaiyu....."

~

Karan frowned hearing his brother's reply.

Dev (in his shivering tone) - I feel what we are doing with Adi is not correct...

Karan raised an eyebrow (stern voice) - What are we doing?

Dev softly spoke to his brother who started to get depressed - Doing things behind him bhaiyu...  I am feeling like ...cheating him . (In a small voice) Mother is feeling disappointed with us... (In a pleading tone) He needs to know what is happening around him bhaiyu!?. The things Viraj Bhai told are not wrong. We need to tell him everything slowly..

Karan with a blank look - Did you feel like that?

Dev gulped with a sad look looking at his brother's sudden blank gesture - Huh!?

"You heard me Dev ... Don't hide anything from me in Aditya's matters !" Karan said in his firm yet gentle tone lifting up his brother's face towards him.

Karan glared, noticing Dev's hesitant looks - Did you feel like Maa is disappointed with us?

Dev nods with a worried face looking down to avoid his elder brother's hurt look.

Everyone knows Dev can sometimes sense the feelings of his late mother .

It's one of the great gifts for him from his grandfather, Amritha's father .

When Dev felt very depressed after his mother's death, his grandfather gifted him to feel the emotions of his mother's using his power of magic because when difficult times arrive he won't be able to take a stand on his own not knowing what's correct.

After Adi's arrival, everytime he feels his mother's emotions..All he could feel is,

Sadness ,

Worry,

Dissatisfaction,

Disappointment.

He didn't know why he felt it but he understood that something they were doing was incorrect.

Something about them, the way we are treating Adi, totally disappointed his mother.

Karan controlling his choking voice - We are helpless.. we don't have any other option. Do you have any option, Dev? She knew how hard it was for us. Momma will understand us. She is not disappointed in our actions. (murmuring to himself) I know.. I'm sure .. she is not..

Dev knew how his elder brother is feeling right now. Disappointment from his mother regarding Adi would be the least thing his brother could wish.

But his brother should know the reality. They can't keep Adi always away from the darkness of reality.

He is going to live with them . It's their responsibility to make their brother familiar with their world.

Dev looked at his elder brother (in a stern voice) - Do you want to witness the same thing happening again, Bhai...!?

Karan with a shattered face - Dev stop.... Please stop..

The face of his little brother lying with a big bandage on his head after falling down from the stairs comes in front of him in his mind ...

Flashback After Adi fell down from the stairs.

Rajiv looked at his son through the door how Viraj's mother is treating his son and he looked at Viraj with Arav.

Viraj hugged Arav who is more worried having little tears in his eyes - Little one will be okay champ, don't worry.. Come we will eat something nah?

Arav looked down at his lap - No Bhaiyu I'm not hungry..

Viraj sighed sadly - But you need food... Come nah please pretty please..?

Aru looked at Viraj bhaiyu's puppy eyes with an open mouth. Why is he so weak with cute faces?.

His Dev Bhai.

His Aditya.

Now this Viraj Bhai.

Sometimes this is why he loves his Karan bhaiya's stern look more !.

Arav mentally palmed his face and left with him.

Rajiv sadly smiled . In this situation he is more than greatfull for the way his Viraj handling  Arav .

Viraj's mom, Suman came after completing the check up.

Suman (having a small smile) - Bhaiya, he is Ok now .. He will have a little headache. (Sadly looking at Adi) Poor kid's emotions are very fragile right now. Just talk to him softly. We know nah, Mother is always a very sensitive subject to him.. From childhood, he is closer to her. The first mistake of yours is that you haven't told him that Mirka is not his real mother.

Rajiv looked down helplessly. At that time, he made a major decision in his life. The worst self of him.

After the death of his love, everything around him made him crazy and he took a very long time to get back to his normal self.

Mirka used that time to trap him into her plans.

Suman patting Rajiv's shoulder giving him comfort - Now he is yearning for her love thinking she is his loving mother. So, making him understand her nature is very difficult. Tell him everything softly even though he may get a little shattered by reality .. (in a firm tone) It's needed for his health. He should understand she is a bad sign to his family else she will use him or may manipulate his kindness against him.

Rajiv closed his eyes in frustration, All of this is his fault only. He should have been more understanding towards his child.

Little did he know that his other two sons heard everything hiding behind the pillar not wanting to leave his baby brother... The next second Dev woke up ... They two came to their home with Peter to witness the heartbroken state of their innocent brother.

That day they decided to keep his brother away from things and check everything beforehand not to see their broken brother again....

Flashback end

Dev sighed sadly - That is why I'm fearing bhaiyu. Earlier too, we had told him everything lately which made him reject the reality and behaved being out of control which is totally opposite to his soft nature and even fell from the stairs. And again we are making the same mistake as in the past .

Dev with misted eyes and in a pleading tone "Why Bhaiyu? Why?."

Karan - Because of the past dev. I'm scaring because of the same fu_king past . In past after we told Everything, He did something we couldn't even imagine. Then think about current situation!

He said with a shivering tone - Now the situation is different, Dev. In previous times he has his memories with us. If we reveal anything he would at least listen to us patiently because we are his family and he will believe us somehow. But today he doesn't know who we are. What will you do if he hates us or never accepts us? I can't lose him once again. I can't.

Dev cried and hugged his brother - I understand you . But I'm helpless with these scary thoughts. Please Bhai take a decision before anything goes wrong. Telling him the truth is the only correct way (in a pleading tone) .. Please Bhai ... Please...

Karan tightened his hug around Dev giving him more comfort - Please Dev, I'm not going to do that. Please don't ask me to do this. Please... I promise you, Nothing will happen to Aditya because of hiding things from him...

"But.... Mama...." Dev said in a small voice, interfering his brother emotionally.

Karan in a painful voice - She will understand when we make him fine soon.... I will do everything for his recovery but will not tell him the truth... I can't see him hating us or doubting our love ... Please... Don't pressure me on that, Bacha..

He cupped dev's tears staind cheeks - I can't do more than this (in tears) your bhaiya can't (again in his stern voice) We will fight together and if anything comes up because of hiding things, then everything will be okay Dev . (In a firm tone) Bacha, I promise I will take care but don't pressure yourself so much...

Dev having little pout with hopeful eyes - You promise!?

Karan chuckled at his other baby like brother - Yes Baba... I promise .. Our little one will be okay soon...

Dev snuggled more into his brother's arms to get rid of his negative thoughts.

But, time decided something different, breaking Karan's promises and hopes.

After one month

The one day that destroyed that month’s hard work.

As usual Adi is playing in the garden.

Peter came with a giant bottle which was full of butterflies.

Adi’s eyes widened in surprise. He hasn't seen these many butterflies in one place.

“So many... So many... So so so many butterflies....” Adi softly caressed the glass bottle's surface.

“This is for you, Little Master.” Peter said casually.

“For me... These many..But Why?” His curious eyes became more wide in surprise.

“You struggle catching them so I decided to help you “ Peter smiled showing his full teeth and closed his mouth.

Adi fondly smiled at that robotic man – Awww...You are the sweetest. But something's are more beautiful when we enjoy them from a distance, giving them their freedom. Playing around butterflies, catching them and letting them fly again is my favourite thing. I don’t want them to lose their freedom, Peter. For our benefits, we shouldn’t kill someone else's freedom. Let them fly. You are a good boy nah.

Adi pats Peter’s cheek, who is sitting before him from the beginning facing Adi.

Peter nods understandingly. His eyes misted hearing his little kid’s words.

Freedom is the one which he has been longing for since a long time before Adi’s grandfather arrived in their territory.

Peter opened the bottle to free all the butterflies that came out intensely to play with their prince and are now flying around Adi .

Adi started to run around them to play with them again.

While adi is playing with butterflies!

After sometime, suddenly he heard some sounds coming from the nearby house aka penthouse.

He is not interested in anyone’s privacy but when he heard the painful screams he couldn’t stop his pure heart from reacting.

“Little master, where are you going ?” Peter stopped Adi with his usual stone expression.

“Peter ! Can you hear that voice? I think someone needs help there, we should help them nah...” Adi asked with innocent sad eyes for that unknown voice.

Peter understood what was happening behind their penthouse. Arav mostly would be beating some evil creature for mistreating their territory.

“No .. We can’t go there, Little Master “ Peter said in a polite voice.

Adi frowned – Wh__

Now the sound came out in the most painful way making Adi’s little heart heavy.

“I’m going there . You stay here. It’s my order as your co-worker. Just take care of the whole garden “ with a quick warning, Adi left the place making Peter helpless.

He is helpless as after fifty years, still he couldn’t get control over his emotions whenever his king orders him. His prince ordered him to stay there and he can’t disobey them.

Still his heart is paining like something bad is going to happen. He doesn’t want to be silent like in the past .

He couldn’t be apart anymore being years away from his little prince even if it's a matter of breaking his orders, then he is ready for it.

If he had done it years ago when Rajiv ordered him, then his Adi would have grown up in front of his eyes.

He mind links his King immediately before leaving  Adi behind.

“Little master went to penthouse after hearing the voices that are coming when the young master is torturing a____”

Even before Peter could finish, Rajiv already jumped in his fast speed to reach Adi before something wrong could happen.

Outside the penthouse

“Little master, stop there” Peter held Adi’s hand stopping him from moving forward.

Adi rushed as his favourite letter angel stayed on the other side.

“ Why are you stopping me, Peter? Someone is dying inside .. I asked you to stay there nah !?. Let me go now...”
Adi scowled at Peter who was standing there  unaffected.

Peter said in a firm tone which is different from his regular one " I can't, little master...” Adi glared at him.

“ If you can’t let me in, then tell me ..What is happening inside ?”

“Punishment”

“For what?!” Adi asked in a confused look.

“I can’t tell you more little master. No innocent is suffering there.. Please come back, we will leave...”

Adi scoffed – Someone is dying there... I will go inside. If you stop me or follow me then I will... I will... Huh ... I will kill myself and write your name in the suicide letter..

Peter let Adi’s hand slip from his hold. ‘Killing himself’ made him weak .

Peter – Promise me you will come out safely.

Adi sighed why this Man is so loving and always protects him like he is his most precious thing – I promise Peter. Stay here.

Adi left the place giving him the promise

He waited outside until his little master came out. But not everyone would be like Peter to save their promise for lifetime..

Inside the penthouse

Adi entered the house with a little fear but still he wanted to save the poor soul so he entered the room from where the sounds were coming from.

His eyes widened ten times bigger than his original version when he glanced at the sight before him.

A person who is looking exactly like his mirror but has a strong figure, angry and the scariest face beating a middle aged man with a rod.

The person is now pleading for his life.

Adi’s mind went back to his flashback where he got beaten up and when he pleaded with them to spare him from the pain begging for his life.

Inside his mind .....

A voice rings 'No
No.....' so many voices are ringing in his brain at the same time....

'Two mummy' a little boy shouts in excitement.

'Why are you doing this to him ... He is our sister's baby....' an angry woman screamed against something but couldn't see it clearly..

'Mummy...' again the same confused voice of the little boy interfering the angry woman.

'Adi don't come here. Run to papa... Adi..No' now the previous women's voice came in pure panic..

'Mummy you are two... Owww two Mummy..' the little one voiced feeling very happy now .

He sniffs and wipes his tears making small sounds.

'Adi baby please go to papa...' now the same lady pleaded in her tone.

'Three mummy...'

'Huh...!?' her confused voice changed in a second and whispered in shock "Amritha...!!!!!!".

"How dare you hurt my baby...." A new voice roared like an angry lion who was ready to destroy their prey.

Someone pushed a person who landed with a thud.

The little one now screamed in extreme pain "Maaaaaaaaa..."

___________________________

Adi opened his eyes shattered and didn't know what happened around him or inside his mind... Everything made him feel breathless.

His eyes unconsciously started pouring tears . His hands started to shiver uncontrollably. He came to save the person but got trapped in his past memories .

So many voices started to scream in his brain making him shake with fear.

He stopped breathing five minutes ago, not being aware of his surroundings.

His head started to spin and his chest started to hurt like someone was stabbing him continuously.

“S_t_o_p... N_o_w... N_o..” his voice didn’t come out in his weak state.

His eyes rolled back and only the white layers were visible. His vision went black.

His body slowly fell back but fortunately two protective hands held him before he could hit the floor.

His Dev bhaiyu held him protectively from hurting himself .

“Adi........” Rajiv shouts entering the room. His baby is shaking mindlessly in Dev’s embrace.

That’s when Arav turned around to witness his twin brother’s state . “Oh my god... Adi.. no..”

He angrily pushed the dead body of that man whom he beat a few minutes earlier .

Arav looked away from Adi, unable to see his brothers’ shaking form.

This is happening in front of his eyes . He didn’t give any attention to  his surroundings and this is the result of his brother’s state. That mere thought made his knees weak and fell in front of his brother.

Dev hits Aru’s shoulder in frustration. “I told you.. I told you to be careful.. I told you thousands of times.. why ... Look at him... You...”

Adi’s heavy breaths stopped Dev from shouting at Aru.

Dev didn’t know what to do as he himself is shivering seeing the vulnerable state of his baby .

Rajiv rushed to Adi and crouched down before Adi, “Bacha.. No No... Look at me.. Hey Hey Adi ... Look at me, sweetheart.. Look... Baby”

Blood started to come out from Adi’s nose making Rajiv and his brothers’ feel more horrible.

“Oh shit. Adi.. Baby back to sense bachha. Everything is just a bad dream. Please hear papa's voice.”

Rajiv started to call Viraj with his shivering hands without leaving his child.

While trying the phone call, Rajiv's hands are held by his little baby's soft one.

Papa... Can_t br_ea_th... Can_t....”

“Adi.... No...",  Dev murmured silently when Adi fell lifeless in his arms.

______________________________________

Nam_0203 Your editing is making this story more and more beautiful.

I gave a early update , even I'm super busy..♥️

Thanks all of your comments for motivating me to write more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kashti By Riva

General Fiction

3.1K 223 4
Blood does not define family; it's love that makes a family, and respect that holds it together. Fate has dealt Aarnik Mehra a cruel hand, leaving hi...
4.3K 302 7
A home is made when all the family members live together happily. But what will happen when a member get seperated from his family? How will they re...
15.3K 1.2K 13
Abandoned by his very own family, the child stood desolate in the midst of the road, the weight of solitude bearing down upon his fragile shoulders...
2.6K 146 17
A Fanaah Ishq Mein Marjawan 3 x Kaisi Yeh Yaarian Fanfic. My version of KYY3. Fanaah imm3 x Kyy3 "Jo app ke liye Gaddari haay woh kisi aur ke liye Wa...