~ • SAIRAT OS • ~

By agirlwithblackshoes

Sai and Virat, two persons, two different poles binded in the sacred tie of marriage. Sai Joshi, a brave girl... More

OS 1 : || An Evening || ~ Virat Chavan OS
OS 2 : || An Evening|| ~ A Sai Joshi OS
OS 3 : || Serenity ||~ A SAIRAT OS
|| Mehendi function || ~ A SAIRAT OS
Are They Pregnant? ~ Sairat OS
Madly In Love ~ A VIRAT CHAVAN OS
TS 1: The Promise ~ A SAIRAT TS
TS 1 : The Promise Part 2
The Birthday Night (18+)
OS : AFFIRMATION ~ A Sai Joshi OS
OS : || Madly In Love || ~ A SAI JOSHI OS
OS : || Fever || ~ A SAIRAT OS
|| The Night (18+) ||
OS: HONEYMOON IN THE HILLS
TS: A Rainy Night (Part 1)
TS: Rainy Night (Part 2)
OS: Adventures of Savi
TS: Rainy Night (Part 3)

|| Virat's Birthday Eve (18+) ||

3.1K 194 32
By agirlwithblackshoes

The clock struck 11:55 and Sai took a deep breath. It's not that she's not ready, she's just nervous today. It was her love's birthday and she wanted to surprise him with the most beautiful gift of the world, herself. She blushed with the thought as she went inside the room with a cake.

Sai was now interning in a hospital for 3 months, all thanks to Virat. She blushed remembering how Virat gave an ultimatum to Kaku that either she would be a doctor or they would leave Chavan Niwas.

Flashback (On the day of Sai's Result) :

"Saiii…You topped your college again!!" Virat screamed happily as he came from her college with a bouquet of balloons and candy floss.

Sai came hurriedly from her room to see that Virat and Pulkit were waiting for her.

Suddenly Kaku came from downstairs screaming, "What kind of drama is going on?"

Virat replied, "Kaku Sai topped in her college!!!" with all his enthusiasm.

Kaku, "So what?? She ain't practising anyway."

Virat suddenly became serious and announced, "Kaku whatever I told you on the day of our remarriage was a lie. I never want Sai to stop her practice for anyone. She needs to be a good doctor, in fact the best doctor of the country…and if you try to stop her from practising, I shall have to leave with her from Chavan Niwas."

Flashback ends.

Suddenly her eyes fell on the clock and realised it's almost upto 12, she ran quietly to her room with a chocolate cake in her hand.

She saw Virat resting on the bed, kept the cake on the table, and tiptoed to him to capture his eyes from behind.

"Happy Birthday Virat sir.." Sai whispered from the back into his ears.

Virat's lips curved into a smile on receiving a wish from his love. He took her hands off from the eyes and turned around to make her sit on his lap.

"So someone remembered my birthday." He teased Sai removing her hair from her forehead and tucking it behind.

"Thank you Sai for making me special with your first wish…" He whispered as he leaned to take her in a kiss.

To his surprise, this time Sai too leant to seal the kiss.

After kissing for an eternity, they broke up for lack of oxygen. Both of them could not meet their eyes. As the initial shyness finished, Virat softly spoke again breaking the ice between them.

"I loved the birthday gift very much.. thank you for making me special with your gestures.."

"Well the gift hasn't been completed yet, but as of now let's cut the cake.." Sai replied with a sparkle in her eyes as she took Virat to the table where the cake was kept.

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Virat Sir
Happy Birthday To You…”

Sai sang for Virat as he cut the chocolate cake. She excitedly came forward, took a piece and kept in Virat's mouth and was expecting Virat to feed her. A naughty idea struck in Virat's mind as he forwarded himself towards her with that piece of cake in his mouth, with a naughty glint in his eyes and gestured to Sai to take the piece of cake from his Virat .

Sai, initially felt shy but composed herself as she came forward to take the piece of cake from his mouth. Softly biting his lips as she took the cake piece, Virat deepened the kiss. Sai at first was surprised but she also returned with equal fervour. Both dominated the kiss as they tasted the chocolate inside their mouth with the help of their tongues.

Virat's hand automatically went to her waist to bring her more closer while Sai snaked her hands into Virat's hair.

After fighting a lot of dominance in each other's mouth for a long period of time, they broke the kiss panting for oxygen. This time they didn't shy away, in fact Sai took some of the chocolate cream from the cake and smothered that on Virat's neck. Virat was taken aback by Sai's bold moves but he was enjoying it too. Sai then stealthily came towards Virat and licked the cream from his neck…

"Uhmm..umm." Virat could not control himself and moaned with this gesture of Sai. He held the backrest of the chair as Sai was pepping kisses on his neck.

Unable to control the sweet torture he was getting, Virat tried to catch Sai but she was quick enough not to come into his arms..

Sai swiftly went towards the stereo and turned on a song..

        Ye raat ruk jaaye, Baat tham jaye        Teri Baahon Mein..

Sai went towards Virat and swung herself in his arms..

       Khwaishein Jagi Hai Pyaasi pyaasi labon            pe Sii…

She ran her fingers through his eyes, nose and then lips and let her fingers enter his mouths. Virat was all into her as he was blown away by Sai's boldness and was letting her to do whatever she wants.. He just swayed along with Sai….

Khud ko jaladu Teri Aahon

Sai moved her hands frantically on Virat's body feeling all the abs and the skin, Virat being busy with her waist.

  Aagosh mein mere aaj Samahja.

They came close to each other again, both holding each other through their waists.

Jaane Kya Hona Hai Kal

They came dangerously close with each other..

Aaja Zara Kareeb Se,
Jo Pal Mile Naseeb Se

They again kissed each other wildly, dominating each other. Sai slowly moved her hands along Virat's T-shirt. Virat could understand what she wanted so he raised his hands up to give Sai full access. Sai tugged at the hem of the Tshirt and opened it. She then roamed her hands on his well toned body as she could feel Virat taking his hands behind her back and opening the dori of her blouse and unpinning her Pallu.

Her breath hitched with the act of Virat as she saw dark desire building in his eyes.

Sai started going backwards as Virat went forward to her. As she hit her back at the wall, Virat caged her and went to devour her neck.

He placed a soft kiss on her neck and bit it slightly.  One of his hands went towards her waist and pushed her towards himself while another went backwards to untie the blouse fully. He picked up her in his arms and went towards the bed.

Virat kept Sai in the bed carefully as if she were a porcelain doll. He admired her fully as he kept her on the bed. Sai was breathing heavily as she could feel his desire filled gaze on her. Her face moved sideways with her red crimson cheek unable to handle the gaze.

Virat was in 7th heaven today as he couldn't imagine how special he was feeling. His love gifted herself as his birthday gift which had to be the most precious birthday gift he had ever got. He could see how Sai was reacting to his touch, how she wanted to be touched by him and most importantly how she was touching him giving him also the utmost pleasure of the mortal world.

He  chuckled as he saw Sai getting affected by his touch, he slowly moved towards her to get her into another kiss while he opened his blouse.

His hands went towards her bosoms while Sai moved her hand along his waist. Being on the kiss only, they started to feel each other, Virat Sai's assets and Sai Virat's chest. As they broke the kiss, Virat directly attacked Sai on her boobs with his mouth.

"Aah…Viratt…sir..uhmm.." Sai moaned in pleasure as Virat was sucking one of her boobs and massaging the other with his hands. Once he completed, he repeated the same with the other one.

She could feel the pleasure of being loved. Her whole body was in euphoria and the feeling of touch was making her crazier than before. Each touch on her body by Virat was making her feel as if she were in the Zenith, her body reacted like never before and tonight it wasn't in her control. The utmost pleasure she was getting from her husband couldn't be explained through words.
Virat continued to give her pleasure through his hands making her bosoms erect and hard while Sai rotated her pubic area to grind against his penis, making him moan.

"...aah.. uhmm..hmm…" Virat moaned in pleasure as Sai passed on a naughty glint. She then turned Virat to be under her and started to pleasure him with her hands by pinching his nipples hard. Virat moaned in pleasure again as Sai continued to give him love bites and then sucking those places to relieve him. She felt his whole body through her hands and snapped open his track pants.

Her hands dangerously went above his boxers and caressed the penis. Virat was awestruck by his wife's bold move as he never thought that she could do that much. She opened his boxers in no time and passed a naughty glint to him

He again flipped her under him as he saw her passing naughty smirks.

He then attacked her neck area kissing and giving her love bites. He moved towards her belly, placed a kiss and with the help of one hand, he swiftly opened her saree.

Sai moaned as she could feel his hands travelling inside her inner thighs and caressing her pubic area above her underwear.

She blushed as she could feel his hands on the hem of her underwear, tugging it to open it.

Virat, in no time snapped open the underwear, and placed a kiss at her vagina while entering one of his fingers.

"Uhmm…aahm.Virat….s..ir..uhmm." Sai started moaning heavily as Virat continued to fuck her using his fingers.

Her hands automatically went to his penis and she also started to rub it and caress it while he was using her fingers inside her.

"F..uc..k. Sai…ohh .um.." Virat also started moaning in pleasure as Sai continued to give him a hand job .

After what seemed like an eternity, Sai could feel a pit being formed inside her stomach, she realised that she was near her orgasm. Suddenly, unannounced, due to continuous pleasure, her milky white juice released on Virat's fingers.

Virat smiled heartedly as he saw her dishevelled state after the orgasm, sucking her juices from his fingers. But then he realised that his precum was dripping from his penis. He realised that he would also ejaculate in no time, so he shifted a bit upwards and in some time, he also ejaculated on Sai's stomach.

After catching their breath after the orgasm,Sai and Virat again indulged into a kiss while Virat got a condom from the bedside drawer.

"Sai…are you ready?" Virat asked while panting…

"Yes. …"

"Okay…."

Virat slowly entered inside Sai and as he could see her in pain,he kissed away her tears. He gave a small peck while adjusting inside her..

After he got adjusted inside Sai, he started moving frantically while Sai moaned in pleasure. She could feel him inside her moving and the feeling of him being inside was making her happier than before. The grunts, moans, screams, the scratches and the bites were making both of them ecstatic. The other problems of the world seemed to be removed forever from their lives. All they could feel was the pleasure they were giving each other.

As they both regained their breath, after both of them hit the climax together, Sai came more close to Virat covering each other with the duvet.

"Virat sir, may I ask you a question?" Sai asked while making patterns on his naked chest.

"Hmm ..Sai ." Virat replied as he made Sai more close.

"How did you have condoms with you?"

"Well…I thought someday I would be definitely lucky, so prevention is definitely better than cure…"

"Will you mind if we use another one, right now?" Sai asked innocently but with a naughty glint.

"Definitely not!!" Virat replied with a glee while taking her lips into a kiss for a start to the second round!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.8K 41
What happens when a girl is forced to married of to one of her father's student, when her father dies saving his student and no one is left in her fa...
45.8K 3.7K 42
This story starts from SaiRat's marriage Let's see how was their Deal waali shaddi becomes Dil waali shaddi 💞 Let's see how was their ~Deal se Dil...
55K 2.9K 16
This story is based on the characters Sai Joshi and Virat Chavan from the tv show Ghum Hai Kisi Ki Pyaar Mein. This story starts after the incidents...
133K 13.6K 72
What would have happened if Virat wouldn't have agreed to get married to Sai. How their life would be? If there wasn't any third angle. This story w...