|| Virat's Birthday Eve (18+) ||

The clock struck 11:55 and Sai took a deep breath

The clock struck 11:55 and Sai took a deep breath. It's not that she's not ready, she's just nervous today. It was her love's birthday and she wanted to surprise him with the most beautiful gift of the world, herself. She blushed with the thought as she went inside the room with a cake.

Sai was now interning in a hospital for 3 months, all thanks to Virat. She blushed remembering how Virat gave an ultimatum to Kaku that either she would be a doctor or they would leave Chavan Niwas.

Flashback (On the day of Sai's Result) :

"Saiii…You topped your college again!!" Virat screamed happily as he came from her college with a bouquet of balloons and candy floss.

Sai came hurriedly from her room to see that Virat and Pulkit were waiting for her.

Suddenly Kaku came from downstairs screaming, "What kind of drama is going on?"

Virat replied, "Kaku Sai topped in her college!!!" with all his enthusiasm.

Kaku, "So what?? She ain't practising anyway."

Virat suddenly became serious and announced, "Kaku whatever I told you on the day of our remarriage was a lie. I never want Sai to stop her practice for anyone. She needs to be a good doctor, in fact the best doctor of the country…and if you try to stop her from practising, I shall have to leave with her from Chavan Niwas."

Flashback ends.

Suddenly her eyes fell on the clock and realised it's almost upto 12, she ran quietly to her room with a chocolate cake in her hand.

She saw Virat resting on the bed, kept the cake on the table, and tiptoed to him to capture his eyes from behind.

"Happy Birthday Virat sir.." Sai whispered from the back into his ears.

Virat's lips curved into a smile on receiving a wish from his love. He took her hands off from the eyes and turned around to make her sit on his lap.

"So someone remembered my birthday." He teased Sai removing her hair from her forehead and tucking it behind.

"Thank you Sai for making me special with your first wish…" He whispered as he leaned to take her in a kiss.

To his surprise, this time Sai too leant to seal the kiss.

After kissing for an eternity, they broke up for lack of oxygen. Both of them could not meet their eyes. As the initial shyness finished, Virat softly spoke again breaking the ice between them.

"I loved the birthday gift very much.. thank you for making me special with your gestures.."

"Well the gift hasn't been completed yet, but as of now let's cut the cake.." Sai replied with a sparkle in her eyes as she took Virat to the table where the cake was kept.