The Light Of My Life

By Allenna-rose-lily

In which a girl from the real world got transported in one of her favorite anime, and had gifted a really coo... More

Prologue [Edited]
(Y/n)'s profile
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
End?
Sneak peek for the second book
Book 2 is out!
A/n
Author here!

chapter 19

1K 36 11
By Allenna-rose-lily

Third POV

A man with a sickly appearance and has a short and choppy black hair, with side bangs that reached to his chin, it also had white at the tips of it, also known as Akutagawa Ryunosuke was seen asleep while laying on a futon with a blanket covering him.

He was woken up by a delicious aroma coming from the outside of the room that he is currently in.

He stood up and found his coat folded neatly on the table, as he put it on, he noticed the smell of it. 'this smells like raspberries.' (you can just change the scent if you don't like raspberry scent.) He thought, Akutagawa then opened the door and followed the delicious aroma.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was humming some random song while cooking, but then I heard someone's footsteps coming towards my location.

When it stopped I turned around and saw Akutagawa, standing in front of me. I smiled at him.

"Ohayo, how was your sleep Akutagawa-kun?" I asked him softly. My hand was at my hip and the other is holding a ladle.

"I-it was okay..." Akutagawa stuttered with a flustered face when he saw me, I tilted my head. 'is he nervous? Or embarrassed?' I thought but immediately shook it off.

"Great! I thought for a second that you aren't comfortable sleeping on the futon... Now, why don't you seat down there and wait for me to finish cooking, so we can both go to our separate jobs." I said as I pointed at the chair near the table, he nodded quietly and obeyed.

'that's strange... When he saw me at the Mafia base, he totally chased me for a fight... Whatever, this is totally nice, instead of being chased around.' I thought and got back to cooking.

Akutagwa's POV

'so this is (Y/n)-san's apartment... It was small but it's also cozy and warm.' I thought as I look around, I noticed a toy puppy at the top of a shelf.

'I didn't know, someone as strong as (Y/n)-san has that kind of stuff.' I continued to look around but doesn't found anything that caught my interest.

I sighed. 'my first encounter with (Y/n)-san is horrible because I had to fight her, and I also injured her comrades. I thought that she was just like the others but I was wrong, she had a kind heart, she even helped me when I passed out in hunger and didn't take advantage of it by killing me on the spot.'

I lifted my head up when someone placed a bowl with food that I haven't seen before, and I saw (Y/n) smiling at me.

"You have to eat, so you won't pass out of hunger again." She said kindly, I look at the food in curiosity and she giggled at this. "That food is aroscaldo, you really couldn't find it here because it's from the other country's dish, it's also better to eat it when it's still hot, so it up!" (Y/n) explained, and started to eat her aroscaldo.

I copied how she eat her aroscaldo, and it was really good just like she said to me.

"Hey, Akutagawa-kun?" I heard her called, I look at her and she smiled and pulled out a handkerchief. "Just hold on for a second..." She leaned close and wiped something off from my face. "There!" She smiled.

Her smile makes me warm inside. "(Y/n)-san..." She look at me and blinked. "Yes, Akutagawa-kun?" She questioned.

"Thank you for helping and making me stay in for the night." I bowed in gratefulness, she giggled. "No, problem! Akutagawa-kun! That's just how I am... You are also welcome to come here if you want but you have to be careful not to be seen by my comra- er... friends." (Y/n) stated.

////////////

Third POV

Akutagawa was about to leave but (Y/n) stopped him. "Here." She had given him a bottle of medicine. "What's this?" He asked her.

"It's a medicine that I make with the help of my other... friends... But I think of them as a family, anyway, that medicine can help you ease up your coughing, just drink one tablet per one day, okay?" (Y/n) stated as he nodded and bowed then left.

"He truly is something..." (Y/n) mumbled with a smile but then she suddenly remembered... "Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" She yelled and run to her room and grabbed the necessary things and put it in the storage scroll, along with it is a medical equipment, some other necessary scrolls, and weapons.

She was about to leave but she heard a two poof of smokes. "(Y/n) I'm coming with you!" (Y/n) turned around and saw a miniature of Shukaku and Kurama.

"No! I'm!" Shukaku argued.

"No! Me!" Kurama retorted, the both glared at each other, you could clearly see a spark of electricity clashing between the two of them.

"Alright, alright, that's enough you two. You both can come, but you better behave yourself." (Y/n) stated, she sounded like a mother reminding her children to behave.

"Hai!" The two tailed beast said together because they didn't want to anger (Y/n) one bit. (Y/n) smiled and grabbed a shoulder bag that can fit the both of the tailed beast in. "Here, get in, I wouldn't want you to wonder around all alone." (Y/n) lowered the bag and let them hop in it.

"Done!"

////////////

(Y/n) opened the door of the agency's office making the one that is inside look at her.

(Y/n) smiled at them. "Sorry if I'm late."

"(Y/n)-san!/(Y/n)-chan! Your okay!"

"(Y/n)-chan!" Dazai jumped and was about to hug (Y/n) but she moved out of the way, she then winced when he landed harshly on the ground. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay, Dazai-san?!" (Y/n) asked while her hand is covering her mouth.

"I'm totally fine!" He replied, (Y/n) sighed in relief. "Sorry about that, I had to bodge to so Kurama and Shukaku wouldn't get squished." (Y/n) apologize.

The out of nowhere, Kurama's head popped out of (Y/n)'s shoulder bag, then a while later followed by Shukaku.

"Would you look at that, we meet again." Kurama grinned. "I still remembered how shocked the three of you when you heard me talk." Kurama laughed, Dazai, Kunikida, and Atsushi glared at him. "Anyway, wake me up if you need me kit."

(Y/n) nodded "I will Kura-chan." She look at the others and saw them in a state of shock except Dazai, Kunikida, and Atsushi. "Um... Ehehehe... Sorry for there sudden appearance, this fox is Kurama, and this raccoon here is Shukaku by the way." (Y/n) said as she looked down.

"This is interesting." Ranpo stated, (Y/n) smiled at this.

"Oh! Now I remember you!" Shukaku exclaimed they all turned and look at Shukaku who was at (Y/n)'s desk. "Your that brat, that (Y/n) is complimenting in her head saying that 'Ranpo-san is so cool!' when you did that dramatic ultra-deduction thing..." Shukaku paused, as he saw that they now had their attention onto (Y/n), who is now very embarrassed, steam comes out of her ears and she was on a verge of passing out.

Shukaku smirked. "Then, that Dazai brat glared at him, when he noticed (Y/n) admiring Ranpo..." Now (Y/n)'s face has gotten red, while Dazai look at the other side with a faint blush, embarrassed that he got caught.

"S-s-shukaku! S-stop exposing me!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Oh! And that's not all!" Shukaku said, making the others shocked.

"What?! It's not!"

Shukaku nodded. "Did you know that (Y/n) really treasured the things that someone gifted or give to her? Now you know! When Ranpo did the prank that the two of them challenged each other, (Y/n) practically trashed her apartment trying to find where the outfits that the three of you bought!" He said while pointing at Ranpo, Dazai, and Atsushi. "The next day after that! (Y/n) bumped onto the Kunikida guy, and they almost kissed accidentally!"

They glared at Kunikida, while Kunikida looked away.

'lucky!' they thought, just then they heard a thud, they turned around and turns out that (Y/n) fainted, Shukaku snickered.

"You really have done it this time Shukaku!" Kurama said, as he appeared behind Shukaku. 'though, I'm glad you make her forgot about her problems just for a second.'

"(Y/n)-chan!/(Y/n)-san!" They exclaimed as they helped the passed out (h/c) long haired female, got on to the couch.

"She's gonna be okay, don't worry, just don't mention the subject about what this raccoon said, so she will just thought of it as a dream." Kurama stated, they all nodded because they didn't want to let her know about that some events. Specially, the one that Shukaku exposed to her, but Ranpo was so delighted when he heard that (Y/n) admired him that day when he and Atsushi solved a case.

////////////////

Just as they planned, they didn't tell (Y/n) about it, so here they all are talking like nothing happened/exposed to them, while the two tailed beast are sleeping peacefully, much to their relief.

Then suddenly the President entered the room. "President!" Kunikida said catching the others attention.

"Listen up everyone." The president stated as everyone listened to him, knowing that it is a important announcement.

"Back then, just two or three days ago, war was still avoidable.

But now, the bridge has burned down. On one hand, we have the Mafia trying to take us down. On the other hand, we have the guild planning to take over us." The President said, as everyone was on the edge in the situation they are right now.

"We must safely guard the detective agency under this two front attacks. Dazai, elaborate." The president command, as Dazai nodded. "Right."

"The guild posseses formidable capital, while the mafia has the advantage in the size of their troops. No matter which side we engage in open conflict, we'll only end up getting beat up into a pulp." Dazai said. 'not everyone.' inner stated referring to (Y/n).

"So we're gonna arrange our offense and defense into different personnel and hold our own against them with guerrilla tactics? Is that what you want to say?" (Y/n) asked surprising them, Dazai nodded with a smirk. "That's right!"

"So it goes without saying that the defense teams objective is to stay here and protect Yosano-san..." Dazai continues as Yosano smirked at his words.

"With the doctor's healing ability on our side, we can go all out without ever having to worry about our lives!" Dazai finished, as (Y/n) sweatdropped. 'err... I don't think I can go all out Dazai-san... If I do... I'll probably destroyed the whole city.' thought (Y/n) looking at Dazai with a deadpanned look.

"Erm...Dazai-san?" (Y/n) called as Dazai look at her. "Yes, (Y/n)-chan is there anything you need?" He responded.

"Yosano-san's ability doesn't work on you, so, you should be careful." (Y/n) pointed out.

"Aw! (Y/n)-chan's worried about me! How cute!" Dazai exclaimed, while (Y/n) blushed. "But! Don't worry (Y/n)-chan! You do remember that your ability does work on me right?!" Dazai said.

"Oh yeah... But that doesn't mean, you could still be careless!!" (Y/n) scolded, as the others nodded in agreement.

////////////

"The defense team will be, Ranpo, Yosano, Kenji, and the president. Then, the next will be the offense team, they will be divided in to two teams. With Tanizaki-san's ability and my nullifier ability as the respective keys, we'll take out our enemies from the side." Dazai continued "so the offense team A is Kunikida and Tanizaki, and the offense team B will be me and Atsushi.

The main objective of this operation is to ensure the seclusion of this base, since if our enemies mobilize their ability users and storm this place, the defense team won't stand a chance." Dazai finished off with a smile.

"What about (Y/n)-chan?" Ranpo asked while (Y/n) nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Dazai-san, what about me?" She also asked.

"What about (Y/n)-chan?...hmm... I don't know... You choose." Dazai pointed at (Y/n).

"Okay... I'll be with the defense team, then! I'm going to hack the systems of our enemies! So whenever the things go downhill, I can help them the best that I can!" (Y/n) stated with a fire burning in her eyes.

'She's really fired up!' they all thought at the same time.

[Extra]

"(Y/n)-chan... I've been wondering, what is that symbol on your forehead?" Yosano asked while pointing at the diamond that on (Y/n)'s forehead.

"Now that you mentioned it, I'm also curious too." Kunikida stated.

"Us too!" The others said.

"This?" (Y/n) touched the symbol on her forehead, making them nod. Before she could answer, she got interrupted by Kurama, who answered for her.

"That is a byakugou seal." Kurama respond.

"What does it do?" The president asked him.

"The byakugou seal, also known as the strength of a hundred technique is a forbidden technique that is only accessible to those who have mastered the 'creation rebirth' technique." Kurama replied to him. "And what is this 'creation rebirth' technique?" The president questioned.

"You can go back to sleep with Shukaku, now Kura-chan, I'll handle this." (Y/n) give him a puppy dog eyes making him sigh in defeat. "Okay."

"So as the mr. president said, what is this 'creation rebirth' technique (Y/n)-chan?" Ranpo asked this time.

"Well... the creation rebirth is... how can I put this...um... By releasing a large amount of 'chakra' at once, the body's cell division if forcibly stimulated. Whenever the body tissues are damaged or an organ us destroyed, the injury will instantly heal regardless of the severity. So, as long as the creation rebirth remains active, the user cannot die." (Y/n) explained to them, as they nod in understanding.

"So does that mean if I chop your head and limbs off, you still live?" Yosano asked her with a sadistic face.

"C-c-c-c-chop m-my h-head a-and l-limbs o-off?!?!" (Y/n) asked in fright with a horrified face.

"Nope! The brat still dies!" Shukaku answered for her instead, when he heard the question.

"Damn!" Yosano said in disappointment.

------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.5K 18
One night when Hidan was sacrificing he got a message from Lord Jashin telling him to find another Jashinist. He surprised when he finds out that it...
6.7K 184 15
Two sisters who have been abandoned and as a result they have lived in the streets for years. That is until they were accepted into a dojo and taught...
75 1 12
A young girl who had lived such a hard life, a life she had grown to hate but tolerate, is suddenly faced with something she never thought she would...
464K 16.8K 22
Itachi and Naruto have just learned that their clans had arranged a marriage for an alliance. Neither of them know each other and at first Itachi is...