Silenced

By HamptonGirls

" So-Who wants to be my new prom date?" He says, finally getting himself together. All the girls started scre... More

School
Prom?
Help!
The Mess!
The Date
The Fight!
Chick-Fil-A
Run!
Uncomfortable...
His House.
Escape
Crush
Love
Kiss
Not Sure...
Hurt...
The Truth!
Pre-Prom!
Prom!
Question!

Party?

179 3 5
By HamptonGirls

8 WEEKS TILL PROM...

" So Indi, When do you think my dress will come in?" I say, as we brush our hair in the bathroom.

" Hmm, I don't know. Maybe in like 2 weeks or so." She says, putting a fresh layer of lip gloss on.

" Oh ok. Hey, I was wondering if you wanna come the me and Piper's party? It's this Friday, and at her house."

" Yeah, I'll totally be there!" She says, grabbing her bag.

" K, see you Friday?"

" Yup. Bye"

" Bye" I say.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Coco!"

" Yes mom?"

" My friend needs someone to tutor her kid tonight, and I told her you'd do it!" Mom says, folding her clothes.

" WHAT? NO! I'm not doing it!" I say.

" Um yes you are, young lady! It's either that, or I can ground you for a week!"

" UGH FINE!" I say rolling my eyes. I run to my room, and call Piper.

hello?

I can't go to the party!

Wait what, why?

Cause I have to tutor some kid tonight

Tutor? I didn't know you were a tutor

Yeah, neither did I! I'm really sorry.

No it's fine. I'll say you got a yeast infection!"

Wait wh-

BYE!

Piper just hung up on me.

I look at the top of my phone, to see a text from my mom.

Mom🙄🤦‍♀: Be at the address, by 5! ************ Milon Drive

I roll my eyes, and change into my party clothes.

There's no way I'm missing this party!

I'll go after this stupid tutoring!

I get on my shoes, and grab my purse. Soon I'm on my way to the address my mom sent me. I ring on the doorbell, and get ready to put a fake smile on.

" Hello? Oh your Gavin's friend!" Walker says.

" Gavin's friend? I have to tutor Gavin?!" I say.

" GAVIN GET YO BIG BOOTY DOWN HERE!" Walker yells.

" I DON'T NEED TO BE FUCKING TUTORED! TELL THE PERSON TO GO AWAY!" Gavin yells.

All of a sudden, there's a bunch of yelling. I hear Gavin scream, and quickly run up the stairs.

I turn the corner, to see Gavin on the ground, and his dad above him.

He had a bloody nose, and a bruise on his cheek!

" UGH, NOW YOU INVITE A FUCKING SLUT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" His Dad yells at me.

I stand there in shock.

Now there's no way, I'm letting an old man talk to me like that.

" No. I was told that I had to tutor someone here! Clearly I also need to teach you some manners!" I say, letting my sassiness get the best of me.

" Listen here, little girl-" He says, grabbing me.

All of a sudden Gavin, and Walker leap into action.

They grab their dad, and push him to the side.

" KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF COCO!" Gavin yells at his dad.

" We need to go! Gavin, get to the car with your friend- Now!" Walker says, quickly turning to Gavin.

Gavin swoops me up, and runs down the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.4K 150 12
This fanfiction takes place right after A Curse For True Love by Stephanie Garber. All of the characters worldbuilding etc. aren't mine and belong t...
11.7K 298 53
Layla is in her first year of college with her best friends and her boyfriend, all ready to experience the fun and start a new life journey, leaving...
49K 1.3K 22
A group of girls have been friends since High School and their friendship has been strong. However, their deal is that they won't date because they o...