Beautiful Pink Rose (Sonamy S...

Door lebi02

Once upon a time her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everyone calls her Amy Rose. At months later the... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 10

77 5 1
Door lebi02

Corona Kingdom

.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Ten ~💙

Sonic's Pov 💙

After at the stay road me and Amy. I was checking on the map and saw the mark is yellow. Amy stopped walking she looked at me and then asked me.

"Sonic what's wrong?"

"It looks like we are almost yellow from villagers and Castle. I guess we should stay in someplace. To get Chaos emerald." I said to Amy and she replied. "Yes, so let's get moving."

"Wow! This place is magnificent."Amy exclaimed as she exited. The rest of them followed her. Grass covered the land beside the road with houses where all the other families are helping. There were also perfect views of the Castle.

"Isn't it?" Amy agreed, nodding her head vigorously.

"I don't get what you're so excited about, I mean, sure the place is beautiful but it's just land or Castle." I started as I went next to her.

"Are you forgetting the fact that you never left me while running to avoid your problems?" Amy asked in an unamused tone, narrowing her eyes at me.

I mentally facepalmed at what I said. "Oh yeah. I'm sorry." I apologized as I rubbed the back of my neck, smiling sheepishly. Amy rolled her eyes as she turned her head back to admire the view.

"Isn't the view breathtaking?"

I glanced down to look at Amy's face, and I found myself captivated by Amy's amazing look, her eyes sparkling.

"Yeah," I replied though I wasn't talking about the view. We were walking on the road A young lady hedgehog colored yellow fur then she waved at us.

"Welcome!" A young lady hedgehog age 15 greeted me and Amy. "Oops! Sorry, did I startle you two?" She sheepishly asked.

"Heh, you did, but it's fine! Right?" Amy nodded. "So um. Hello. May we know where we are?" I queried myself to shake the yellow hedgehog.

"Why yer' in the Corona Kingdom of, course! I'm Princess Claire of Corona." She introduced herself violently shaking my hand and we were shocked. Of course, she is the princess.

"Princess!"

"Yes."

Amy and I bow down and reply. "It is nice to meet you, Princess Claire." She smiled chuckled and replied. "No please call me Claire."

"Oh really, thank you." I and Amy stood up and I agreed. Claire took her hands and shook them as well. "What brings you to Corona? We hardly get any tourists!"

"Pleasure to meet you. My name's Amy Rose and this is my friend Sonic the Hedgehog." Amy introduced.

"Come on let me show you my castle."

Claire is walking and Amy and I were ahead then saw up the castle. But I never saw this castle but only Acron kingdom castle knows.

"Woah so this is your castle?" I asked Princess replied. "Yes, my castle or my home."

"So, what brings you a lot here to the Corona Kingdom?" Princess Claire questioned once again, this time with a smile on her face.

My face lit up as I stood up and faced the princess. "We were getting the third chaos emeralds in there your Kingdom."

"Choas emerald? Wait I read a lot of legendary books. So you collect the chaos emeralds?"

"Yes!" I said nodded then Amy softly smiled and Princess too.

So we're at the Castle Princess open the door. A hedgehog-like me but the different color light yellow came just like mine except for his bangs.

"Hey, Claire, mom, and dad said-" At that moment their boy stopped talking as he saw Amy in the middle of the hallway room next to his sister. "Why hello there." He greeted in a flirty tone, smiling at the girl I mean Amy. "What's your name, sugarplum?"

"Umm... me?" She asked.

"Who else? My name is Prince Bryce The Corona." He introduced, taking Amy's hand and placing a soft kiss on top. "Lovely to meet you."

My eye twitched in disgust as I glared at the tomato head. My knuckles turned white from clenching my fists too hard.

"Um, my name is Amy Rose. And I can't say the same to you."

"This is my twin brother, Bryce." Claire introduced a hand on her brother's shoulder. "My brother two of the people would be staying here for the time being until the third Chaos emerald."

"I honestly hope that they would be helping' around as well?" Bryce chuckled.

"Okay, oh followed me to the library room." Claire is walking and Bryce has followed too so am I and Amy.

Claire opened the door I had never seen a big library before.

"Woah..." I whistled seeing the library when Amy punched me a little.

"Okay guys, we have to find a golden book. That could be anywhere in this library. I think of a book to find a Choas emerald." Claire explained to us.

I'm not a huge fan of boring libraries. Only Amy is very happy with reading books.

"So many books there are so many readers I love to read." Amy is just more excited to see books and then Bryce begins to speak. "So if you love to read books then I love to read."

I grunted my teeth and crossed my arms quietly. Seeing Bryce flirting with Amy.

"Okay let's go." Claire was silent We searched the library for hours. I see books on shelves then I sneak Amy alone and keep searching. The moment there saw Bryce watches Amy.

I'm kinda ear dropping. What's Bryce keeping up with Amy?

"Whatcha reading?" Bryce was being smirked at her reply. "Oh! Hi, Bryce I just read a romantic book."

"Oh! You love romance."

"Yes! But I'm gonna search for a Gold Book that I and Sonic are founding in the fourth chaos emerald. " Amy told Bryce they saw each other. I was getting angry I should besides with Amy. Then I found the Gold Book.

"So Amy maybe you and I would you-" Bryce said to Amy but I'm gonna be distracted and held up a found a book.

"Guys I found a Gold Book."

Claire clapped her hands and said. "You found it Sonic."

"Great Job Sonic," Amy replied to me then I smirked at Bryce he rolled his eyes.

Claire put the book down on the long table. She turned to the page to see a map of where a Golden Cave.

"Aha there it is The Golden Cave is very far away but a little bit near." Claire is reading the book on her finger point while reading handwriting. She turns a page picture of Cave.

"Look at the picture of Golden Cave."

"Woah... What a gold cave there is a waterfall." I saw this picture. Then Claire replied Keep her reading. "Well, I need more research about this cave and chaos Emerald for tomorrow. You can stay here for two days."

"

Sure," I replied then Claire said to his brother. "Bryce why wouldn't you Amy and Sonic show their room."

"Okay..." Bryce started to Amy and I showed them where the room was. He showed many many rooms, of course, they are royal. At last our rooms finally.

Bryce opened the door and turned to look at Amy. "My Sugarplum will be staying in this room. It's right next to mine so, you can holler at me anytime." He started, extending his thumb and pinkie finger out, waving them next to his ear.

Amy gave a very sweet tone or serious tone. "Thank you. Bryce but I'm gonna rest now. Later." She said as she slammed the door on the Blonde's face.

Bryce felt he was staring at me and sure enough, they were. I was glaring daggers that the Royal Prince ignored me sooner but then Claire came up. "Hey Sonic what's going on."

"Well about your brother why did he start flirting with Amy?" I said Claire then replied. "Oh sorry about my brother he is a prince, he flirted with other girls."

I was thinking though so that's why Bryce flirted with Amy. But I'm not gonna go through that easily. I'm the fastest hedgehog or handsome charming girl except for Sally.

"Don't worry I'm the fastest thing alive hedgehog and handsome. Who does he think it is? It took me a few weeks to get Amy to warm up to me, and he's declaring that he'll make her warm up to him sooner!" I ranted about being challenged by the Royal Prince. That my friend Amy is mine.

"Someone's jelly!" Claire teased as she smirked at me, pacing back and forth in the room.

"I am not! I'm just frustrated-"

"Jelly."

"Into consideration and that-"

"You're Jealous!"

"Stop that!" I was yelled at, shutting Claire and I forgot to apologize she is the princess. "Oh sorry about that Claire."

"That's okay anyway, can't he see he's making her uncomfortable? It's so obvious that she's not interested in my brother." Claire said to me but then. "Are you admitting that you have a crush on her? You were asking who's side on earlier. My brother implies something." She seriously asked.

"Amy is my friend but I guess I won't deny that I am jealous," I admitted under my breath, my low voice.

"I knew you were jealous. Now if you excuse me I'll just tell my parents to stay with you and Amy here at night."

"Okay."

Claire walked away then I opened the laying down the bed and came to overcome I talked to myself.

"What I was thinking I'm being overly started to feel jealous that Amy and Bryce. Nah, I and Amy are just friends. Besides, I have Sally. Claire is right I have a crush on Amy or become jealous Besides I can't handle this."

Amy's Pov 🌹

I and Sonic are walking to go A young lady hedgehog colored yellow fur then she waved at us.

"Welcome!" A young lady hedgehog age 15 greeted Sonic and me. "Oops! Sorry, did I startle you two?" She sheepishly asked.

"Heh, you did, but it's fine! Right?" I nodded. "So um. Hello. May we know where we are?" Sonic queried me to shake the yellow hedgehog.

"Why yer' in the Corona Kingdom of, course! I'm Princess Claire of Corona." She introduced herself violently shaking my hand and we were shocked. Of course, she is the princess.

"Princess!"

"Yes."

Sonic and I bow down and reply. "It is nice to meet you, Princess Claire." She smiled chuckled and replied. "No please call me Claire."

"Oh really, thank you." Sonic and I stood up and he agreed. Claire took her hands and shook them as well. "What brings you to Corona? We hardly get any tourists!"

"Pleasure to meet you. My name's Amy Rose and this is my friend Sonic the Hedgehog." I introduced myself and my friend Sonic who is my best friend.

"Come on let me show you my castle."

Claire is walking and I and Sonic were ahead then saw up the castle. But he never saw this castle but the kingdom castle knows. But it was a different kingdom before.

"Woah so this is your castle?" Sonic asked Princess replied. "Yes, my castle or my home."

"So, what brings you a lot here to the Corona Kingdom?" Princess Claire questioned once again, this time with a smile on her face.

Sonic was asked and faced the princess. "We were getting the third chaos emeralds in there your Kingdom."

"Choas emerald? Wait I read a lot of legendary books. So you collect the chaos emeralds?"

"Yes!" I said nodded then I softly smiled and Princess too.

So we're at the Castle Princess open the door. A hedgehog-like me but the different color light yellow came just like mine except for his bangs.

"Hey, Claire, mom, and dad said-" At that moment their boy stopped talking as he saw I was pretty he stared at me in the middle of the hallway room next to his sister. "Why hello there." He was greeted in a flirty tone, smiling at me. "What's your name, sugarplum?"

Did he just say 'sugarplum'

"Umm... me?" I asked.

"Who else? My name is Prince Bryce The Corona." He introduced me, taking my hand and placing a soft kiss on top. "Lovely to meet you."

He is just a gentleman or a prince but Bryce is nice to me even Sonic.

"Um, my name is Amy Rose. And I can't say the same to you."

"This is my twin brother, Bryce." Claire introduced a hand on her brother's shoulder. "My brother two of the people would be staying here for the time being until the third Chaos emerald."

"I honestly hope that they would be helping' around as well?" Bryce chuckled. I giggled hideaway.

"Okay, oh followed me to the library room." Claire is walking and Bryce has followed too so are Sonic and me.

Claire opened the door I had never seen a big library before. But I love so so many books to read.

"Woah..." I saw Sonic whistle seeing the library when I punched his arm a little.

"Okay guys, we have to find a golden book. That could be anywhere in this library. I think of a book to find a Choas emerald." Claire explained to us.

I'm not a huge fan of boring libraries. Only Amy is very happy with reading books.

"So many books there are so many readers I love to read." I was excited to see books and then Bryce began to speak to me."So if you love to read books then I love to read."

"Okay let's go." Claire was silent We searched the library for hours. I was walking looking for bookshelves I hesitate for a book and read but then Bryce came over to me.

"Whatcha reading?" Bryce was being smirked at me and closed the book in reply. "Oh! Hi, Bryce I just read a romantic book."

"Oh! You love romance."

"Yes! But I'm gonna search for a Gold Book that I and Sonic are finding in the fourth chaos emerald. " I told Bryce and he was shy to ask.

"So Amy maybe you and I would you-" Bryce said to Amy but I'm gonna be distracted and held up and found a book.

"Guys I found a Gold Book." Sonic Distraction. Then I heard him Bryce closed his eyes and growled.

Claire clapped her hands and said. "You found Sonic."

"Great Job Sonic," I replied to him then He smirked at Bryce he rolled his eyes.

Claire put the book down on the long table. She turned to the page to see a map of where a Golden Cave was.

"Aha there it is The Golden Cave is very far away but a little bit near." Claire is reading the book on her finger point while reading handwriting. She turns a page picture of Cave.

"Look at the picture of Golden Cave."

"Woah... What a gold cave there is a waterfall." I saw this picture. Then Claire replied Keep her reading. "Well, I need more research about this cave and chaos Emerald for tomorrow. You can stay here for two days."

"Sure," Sonic replied then Claire said to his brother. "Bryce why wouldn't you Amy and Sonic show their room."

"Okay..." Bryce started to me and Sonic showed them where the room was. He showed many many rooms, of course, they are royal. At last our rooms finally.

Bryce opened the door and turned to look at me. "My Sugarplum will be staying in this room. It's right next to mine so, you can holler at me anytime." He started, extending his thumb and pinkie finger out, waving them next to his ear.

"Why am I blushing," I said to myself my face becoming a blush. Then I entered the room and said to Bryce.

I gave a very sweet tone or serious tone. "Thank you. Bryce but I'm gonna rest now. Later." I said and slammed the door on the Blonde's face.

"God what's going on with Bryce did he just flirt with me. Or Sonic wouldn't talk to me because of a royal prince."

I was lying down in bed gotta rest. Besides if the Boys are getting attention to me. Well, I'm a hero damsel.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

140K 3.2K 18
Amy Rose has grown tired of chasing Sonic and decides to stop pursuing him. She never notices that Sonic had been in love with her the entire time, a...
11.6K 439 24
Being blind never stopped Amy from wanting to be normal. She crosses paths with Sonic, a rude yet charming character that she has to deal with on her...
37.6K 1K 16
Princess Amy has an arranged marriage to Prince Sonic. But a marriage doesn't mean being happily married. Though Sonic loves another he has to marry...
112 3 7
Princess Amelia Rose also know as Amy Rose a young Hedgehog who was In LOVE with Sonic The Hedgehog.However the day she was going to confess to him s...