Harry Potter and His Twin Sis...

Av froggiedaggers

Rebecca Lily Potter, and her older twin brother Harrison James Potter are both betrayed by those that they th... Mer

All rights reserved
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Rewrite

Chapter Eighteen

4.8K 199 19
Av froggiedaggers

Chapter 18 (Rebecca's pov)

"So, what do we do while we wait for our clothes, and wands to be completed?" Harry asks, looking around.

"Food." I reply, my stomach grumbling.

"I know just the place." Sevy says, smirking.

Sevy leads us to a small café, in one of the alley's leading off of Diagon alley called Famished Alley which is full of cafe's and restaurants. The café Sevy leads us to is called Little Sweet's café. The café is painted in soothing pastel pinks, and greens. There are cupcakes painted on the walls, as well as colourful flowers. The chairs of the café are a light oak, with pastel pink cushions. The booths are pastel green. There are pink flowers on the tables. It is an adorable little café. Sevy knows this place?

"This place is so adorable! You really eat here Sevy?" I squeal in excitement.

"Yes, well I like the dark chocolate tart." Sevy replies, a light blush covering his cheeks.

"Do they have treacle tart?" Harry demands seriously.

"Yes, they do." Sevy answers quickly, feeling that no would of been the wrong answer.

"Awesome!" Harry grins ; he loves treacle tart.

"Let's sit." Sevy says, leading us to a booth.

Harry and I sit on one side, and Sevy on the other side. We all take a cute pastel pink menu, with sparkly flower and cupcake patterns on it, to look over. It is an amusing sight, seeing an all-black wearing Sevy holding a pink menu with sparkly designs on it.

"Hmm, I will have a jacket potato with beans and cheese, then the chocolate fudge cake for dessert." I say drooling at the thought of chocolate cake.

"I will have the meat and potato pie and salad, with treacle tart for dessert." Harry decides, no surprise there desert wise.

"Very well, I will have the chicken wrap and chips, with the dark chocolate tart for dessert. I'll order and pay." Sevy says, sliding out of the booth go order.

"Oh, you don't have to. Harry and I can pay for it ourselves." I fret.

"Nonsense, you are children, and I am an adult. I will be paying for your food. It's bad enough I couldn't help pay for your other shopping. Now, what do you want to drink?" Sevy states, dismissing my worries.

"Chocolate milkshake please." I request, smiling slightly.

"I'll have the treacle flavoured milkshake please." Harry asks, hearts in his eyes.

"Right, I will be straight back." Sevy murmurs, walking to the counter at the back of the café.

Harry and I chat softly until Sevy gets back, then we all chatted together while we waited for our food and drinks to arrive. Harry and I tell Sevy about Pendragon castle, and about starting out own country, about renaming Pendragon Island to Draconia. Our drinks arrived at some point during our conversation.

"Hmm, it sounds like it will be an amazing place to live. I hope I will be allowed to be a part of it... We should go the shopping for your quarters while we are out." Sevy comments, hope in his voice at being a part of Draconia.

"You should come live with us! We may be emancipated, but we are still children who need a guardian. You could come live with us during the school holidays, and summer." I exclaim excitedly.

"I could, I don't have any attachment to my house in Spinner's End. I could sell it and move to Draconia. I'll have to think it through, but it sounds perfect to me. Would I be living in the castle with you two? or have my own property built in town?" Sevy murmurs thoughtfully.

"I'd like it if you lived with us in the castle. It's plenty big enough, you could have one of the guest rooms in our tower, or take over the guest tower." I muse, wanting my godfather to be close to me.

"I think I would prefer the guest tower, some of the potions I work with are extremely volatile, I don't want them near you." Sevy grumbles frowning with worry.

"Aww, well that's fair enough then." I smile.

We are disturbed by our food arriving. I thank the waitress, and waited until both Harry and Sevy have their food before digging in. The food is delicious, and the dessert is amazing. It tasted SOOOO good! 

When we are finished, we make our way out of the café and back into Diagon alley.

"So, where are we going for room decorations?" I ask.

"Cookie's Emporium would be good for what you are looking for." Sevy replies, he knows the alleys much better than us, we didn't exactly do much shopping in our past life.

I'm glad Sevy knows his way around the alley's. It was a good idea to bring him along, not an excuse to spend more time with me at all...

"Then let's go there." I hum happily skipping.

We make our way back to another side alley called Craftsman alley. It is full of stores like jewellers, crafts shops, furniture shops, clothes shops, art shops, home decoration shops, and textiles shops.

We walk down until we get to Cookie's Emporium. The shop front is a dark green, with colourful flower boxes in front. The name of the shop is printed in big golden text on the store's window.

We walk into the shop, there are all sorts of decorations everywhere. From pillows, blankets, posters, to gold hexagon shaped metal shelves, and other quirky shaped furnishings.

I get four of the gold, hexagon shaped, metal shelves, some green fluffy blankets, a green rug, a beautiful flower painting, and some small cacti.

Harry gets some black and green blankets, and pillows. He gets some black, square shaped shelves. He finds a painting of a stag, a grim, and a wolf, which he immediately claims as his. Aww, here comes the nostalgia.

We pay for our purchases, and have them shrunk down and bagged, before putting them in our bottomless bags.

Then we make our way to Twilfitt and Tattings to collect our clothing. As we make our way inside, we are greeted by some familiar people, a certain platinum blonde family are there. The Malfoy's.

"Severus, my friend, what a surprise! What brings you here? And who are you with?" Lord Lucius Malfoy asks, staring at us with a raised eyebrow.

"Lucius, good to see you. I'm here accompanying my goddaughter and her twin brother." Sevy replies in a sigh.

"Greetings Lord Malfoy. I am Lady Rebecca Lilly Potter - Black - Slytherin - Ravenclaw -Hufflepuff -Gryffindor - Emerys - LeFay - Peverel - Pendragon. It is a pleasure to meet you." I formally greet Lord Malfoy, better to get on his good side this time around.

"And I am Lord Harrison James Potter-Black-Slytherin-Ravenclaw-Hufflepuff-Gryffindor-Emerys-LeFay-Peverel-Pendragon. It is an honour sir." Harry introduces himself after me.

"Greetings... Lord and Lady Pendragon. That is quite the title you two have. Do you have proof to back it up?" Lord Malfoy asks hesitantly.

Harry and I both immediately show Lord Malfoy our Lord and Ladyship rings, watching as Lord Malfoy's eyes widen in shock.

"It seems you are both what you say you are. I was sure my son Draco was the Black heir. How did you come to be accepted as the heir?" Lord Malfoy asks in genuine curiosity.

"We were blood adopted by the last Black heir Sirius Orion Black, before he was imprisoned, and he declared us his heirs. So when he went to prison, we became the heirs, and upon our emancipation we accepted heirship." Harry replies politely.

"I see. But why wasn't anyone from the Black family informed of this?" Lord Malfoy asks.

"It was covered up I suspect. The blood adoption was a secret I think, as it's illegal with the ministry. But we don't know anything for certain. We would have to ask Sirius." I reply frowning.

"Very well. If you have any questions about the Black family, please let me know. My wife used to be a Black before we got married so she knows the family history quite well." Lord Malfoy informs us.

"We will." Harry and I chime together, woo twin power.

"That's so cool!" Malfoy junior blurts suddenly before he can stop himself, immediately blushing bright red.

Harry and I grin at each other, before looking at Draco.

"We know. Want to play with us sometime?" Harry and I ask together hopefully.

Maybe this could be the start of a great friendship! The pranks we could teach him! The chaos we could create! The first friend we make in this life, could be our enemy from our past life. We will see how this plays out!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

125K 2.3K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...
58.8K 1.2K 18
Harry Potter goes through a nightmare at the hands of the Dursley's. He hopes to find a family in Hogwarts. Maybe he will by his friends and a Profes...
113K 3.1K 14
Voldemort has plans that includes both Harry and Severus, what happens when that something includes the being connected together by the wrist and hav...
131K 4.2K 38
Harry Potter was born to the world, not just by himself, but with his twin sister, Camellia. Her early days were wonderful, remembering her parents w...