Nurse Deku (Izuku Midoriya x...

By Elina_BNHAgirl

This is a WattPad Book, stop stealing it (To all story stealers) A common boy, in love with a doctor, can do... More

Information of this book
I want to achieve my dream.......... if I can?!?!
I will do it for dignity......... Mine or yours?
Where were you my whole life????
They....... WHAT??!!!!!
Why it's always me?!!!!!??!!!!
A New Restart
My first day, what could go wrong?!
His talks and Her doubts
Her reasons and first real meeting
New Story, It will be worth your time
I could be a better husband than him
The fight and plan
Not as planned but still good- Huh?!
Mutual feeling?
Shopping disaster
Unrequired Confusion
Going downhill
The eventual truth

Her reason behind her rejection

21 1 0
By Elina_BNHAgirl

After some time, Inko turned to him, who was like a statue. They would have assumed he's dead, if not for his occasional hiccups.

She asked,"So she's going to be married tomorrow, huh?"
He nodded while Denki made a dumb joke,"Obviously she's going to marry tomorrow or else why would he be wasting his time here tonight"

Inko whacked his head but stated,"You know what he said is true. You shouldn't waste your time when there's still something you can do. Always remember it, Izuku"

Izuku nodded while Denki hollered in pain,"Ow, if I was right then why did you hit me?"
This time Katsuki gave him a bonk,"Read the situation, Idiot"
Denki nodded,"Oh, sorry"

Inko sternly asked,"No why did you drink?"
He answered,"She said she doesn't *hiccup* love me, and then she stomped on my heart *hiccup* the same one she took *hiccup* so I, out of sadness..."
She hiccuped one more time and gestured his hand for drinking.

She sadly asked,"Don't you remember those films you've watched, they showed that drinking and smoking is dangerous"
He let out crocodile tears and with a hiccup said,"Then why didn't they put a warning of love being dangerous?"

He turned around and saw the fabric dummy of himself in female role. He stood up for their arms, stumbling a bit and pointed to it,"It's all because of this, this woman I faked of. All because of this nurse get-up. If only, I hadn't wore it.... If only..."

He picked up the nearby bat and stated beating it chanting,"I'll not let it go away easily... not without paying"
After some beatings he threw it on the ground and asked,"Where's the petrol oil?"

Denki out of fear brought the bottle of it and gave him, to which he threw the contents all over the dummy. He fished out the lighter from his pocket and clumsily tried to open the cap. After some tries, he gave up and threw it far away in anger.

Inko took him in her arms again, to which he sobered up a bit after some time.
"Shh, don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine"

He shook his head from his mother's test, "Don't give me false hope anymore, mamma. Please..."
She took in his tired voice but a call from his phone interrupted their moment.

He lazily picked his phone out and saw the caller ID.
Suddenly his mood changed and it brightened up by his smile.

Even though he still felt a bit of pain, looking at the caller gave him another hope. He hoped that she didn't call him for last forever-wish.

He answered it and cleared his throat, "Hello"
Everything he heard from the other side of the phone, immediately made him change into his nurse outfit and ran to the asked destination.

Elina waited in front of the city library, no one was there and eerie silence was there. She didn't fear it yet she was scared of what her friend would react as she tells the truth of her dilemma.
She heard rushing footsteps and turned to her friend.

Her eyes immediately watered,"Sister!"
She ran forward wrapping her arms around his neck and sobbed silently, yet he could hear it from a mile away, if possible.

He lightly placed his hands on her shoulder blades but fisted his hands listening to her sobbing and her confession.

"Why does he love me so much?"

"Why is he giving me so much pain?"

"Why did he entered my life?"

"He changed my life by continuously saying he loves me"

"Now he did something that, made me confess to my parents that I only want to marry him and not Shoto"

He closed his eyes and silent tears escaped his eyes.
"If you told them, then what's the problem?"

*SLAP!*

Elina's head turned to her side while a red handprint formed on her cheek.
She touched it lightly and turned to the culprit with teary eyes.

Her father.

"Shota!"
Aiko suddenly gripped her daughter's shoulder for a little reassurance, but it didn't help anyone.

"Just a phone call made everything go downhill by you, Elina"
Shota also had tears in his eyes but they were mostly of anger and sadness.

Elina cried yet she managed to let out, "Whatever I did, I did it by thinking intently. I also tried, thinking that I wouldn't fall for him. I even rejected him many times face-to-face. But now, I don't think I can even live without him, Dad"

He was really ashamed of his actions too, but his pride and anger didn't let him realise it sooner.

"GO AWAY, THEN! GO TO HIM FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!"

"Now, what do you think I should do now?"
She sobbed after telling her story while he was astonished by how she even got the courage to confess the truth just before the day of marriage.

"Whatever you did, was the right thing. You couldn't hide the truth forever and it's better to come out before it's too late. Now if you really love him, then why don't you tell him to his face"
She wiped her tears,"But I don't know how to. I'm sure he would atleast be really sad after I rudely lied to him about loving Shoto"

He think a bit and said,"Hey, just pretend that I'm him. Now, tell me everything you can say to him and I'll think about your words if there was something wrong"
She looked at him for a bit and sighing a little nodded and stood straight in front of him.

It was really hard for him knowing that she's directly telling him her feelings about him. But as he got that chance again, he's not losing it for anything.

She stuttered after pausing between, "I.....l-love.....y-y-you"
She smiled saying the last three letters.

He cheeks got tinted red but his tears and smiles told her that she did good, for him it was the best thing that happened to him ever. He nodded his head and went behind her walking ahead.

But he stopped and turned around, Elina doing the same, when they heard a car screech.
The driver got out shocking Elina and angering Izuku.

Todoroki Shoto.

Shoto got out of the car, smoking a cigarette, and taking it out of his mouth, he stepped towards them till he's near both of them.

Elina lowered her eyes, opting to say nothing anymore.
He took a hit of the smoke and crushed the pipe beneath his feet.
Izuku kept his narrowed eyes to Shoto's head, keeping an eye for his suspicious acts.

Shoto sighed and openly said,"Our engagement ended. We exchanged our rings. Now you go and love someone else and crash the wedding for me"

Elina glanced at Izuku but his eyes didn't leave the heterochromatic male.
"What did you think? Do you think I would just accept that cheap decision of yours? Did you really think I would die alone if you're going away with someone else?"

She didn't say anything but his next words made her want to punch him in the face.
"From the moment I saw you, even before our official meeting, I had the urge to...play with you"

Her eyes widened listening to his intentions,"And after the excitement of that play... I would've just threw you away like a ragdoll after use"

She looked at him from her peripheral vision only for a bit then lowered her gaze again,"But your luck is magnificent. And now, for my parents' happiness, I would marry you without any disturbance. And this marriage would be tomorrow only"

He tried to take her conjoined hands to which another hand stopped him,"Hey!.."
Shoto looked at it's owner and met face-to-face to the same nurse.

Izuku purposely stepped into his personal space to which he backed off a bit on instinct,"And who do you think you are? And do you really think you will swipe her off her feet, huh? She truly loves someone. And those who fall for true love, doesn't face any problem. Kamisama always helps them"

Shoto shot an eyebrow up out of amusement.
"Just try to touch her, I dare you"
He laughed out loud,"And what do you think? You're just a mere nurse"

"And who are you showing those mocking laughs to? Don't underestimate me, boy. You only saw my Sister character, but do you know my mister character?"
He looked up at him challenging him in the eyes.

"Oh so,you want to see that, huh? Okay then, but you'll regret it soon"
Shoto grinned mockingly to which Izuku looked at Elina questioning silently.
She looked at him confusingly but yelped loudly when she felt something.

Her friend just did the Naruto-run, carrying her bridal style.

Elina wrapped arms around around him on instinct and Izuku ran as fast as he can with the tight-ass dress.

But Shoto didn't try to stop them.
He took out his small bottle of alcohol and drank a bit, still eyeing them until they were not visible anymore.

Izuku let her down huffing loudly not realising his normal voice.
"Did you see my mister character too?"

Elina looked at him in shock,"Huh?"
He composed himself,"Um, mimicry. These are some accidental traits I have. It always slips out of my excitement"

Elina smiled remembering him saying that before. Just as they catched their breath, Izuku's phone ringed.
They looked at each other and he fished out his phone.

He saw the caller ID and said,"It's from the hospital"
Elina took his phone, which he gave, and she picked it up,"Hello?"
Elina heard something from her friend and hanged up.

She told him the situation,"For emergency purpose, now would be Eri's operation timing. She was calling for you"

They reached the hospital to see the room filled with people.
Eri's eyes we're closed as the heart monitor showed her blood motion's rate.

The other children, including Eri's first friend who was shedding slow tears, were sitting on the opposite bed.

Asui was there comforting the crying girl while Ibara was trying the find the right liquids and size of the syringes quietly.

Mr. Chisaki was requesting to the head doctor,"Please save my daughter, I beg you. I'll give anything"
The head doctor reassured him,"Please don't worry yourself"

They all saw them and Eri's eyes opened seeing her favourite nurse standing in the middle of the room. Elina stood by the door looking very worried. It was the first time a serious operation is going to happen to a 5-year old child.

Kai requested him,"Please Sister. She was refusing to start the operation until you show her some magic. The other children were asking for that too. Please help her"

The head doctor stated,"Sister, Eri's in a critical condition. If we are more late, her life would be on more and more risk"
Just on cue, Eri started breathing loudly even with the mask on, as the heart monitor rate increased for a bit.

Elina quickly said,"Please Sister, just show her whatever she want. We can't waste anymore time"

Elina, Chisaki and the head doctor requested him even more and he got even more trapped with the sound of Eri's heavy breathing.

He slowly stepped forward, hearing the unstable noises of her heart rate and sat on the chair beside her bed.
Eri slowly spoke with the breathing mask on,"Where did you go earlier leaving me? You know, you promised to show me the magic trick on the day of operation. All of the children here, including Kota became my friends"

"What will you do in the magic trick?"

"I'll show you how I will become a boy from a girl"

"Really?"

Izuku tried,"Can't I show the magic afterwards?"
She shook her head,"No, I would not go out of this bed for operation until I get to see the trick"

He said,"Please don't say that. After you become fully healed from the operation, I would show you every possible magic I know"
She asked,"And if I don't return at all?"

He immediately interrupted her,"Don't say that at all, please"

Elina got impatient, still worried about Eri,"Please don't wait anymore, Sister"
Asui reminded,"We can't time anymore, it's really urgent"
Eri asked again,"Please, Sister. Show me the magic trick"

Izuku got overwhelmed listening to their pleas. He glanced at Elina, who still continued to hurry him up.

He finally stood up, after breathing loudly for some time.

It was time to come out eventually.

A/N:
The next will be the last chapter.

Date and Published: 5 May 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
105K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...
125K 3.2K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...