Fate Restart [EJEN ALI FANFIC...

By YanaArtsy

I've done everything I could, I trained hard, I did my best.. I followed orders but I also got to live the wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

719 48 18
By YanaArtsy

Author's note:

Sorry for the 4 month hiatus, I was kind of waiting for season 3 to end lol

Also, holy shit, it's been 4 months??? Damn... anyway-

Enjoyyy

=

Ali's POV:

Ever since that moment, I've been preparing a strategy on how to deal with the whole IRIS situation. Sure, I could just not go to Wak Musang's stall but who knows what will happen if it immediately falls into Numeros' hands.

I may not be an agent anymore but that doesn't mean I'm going to let Numeros destroy MATA and presumably the entire city. My aim is to live in peace, not in an apocalypse or a decrepit city.

So now that I've got IRIS secured, it's time to deal with my second problem.

Once I arrived at school, I walked up the stairs onto the second story building. At the top of the stairs, the brisk morning sunlight made my eyes squint. I rubbed my eyes a little and headed to my class, 6 Avicenna.

I looked at the yellow plaque above the door. I missed this classroom, even if most of my memories in it weren't fond ones.

Voices inside the class broke me out of my thoughts so I treaded forward and knocked on the front door, making all my classmates turn their heads to look at me. My body tensed.

I was a little nervous, I had to admit.

"Ali! You have the guts to show up today when you're this late?!" Puan Munah, my homeroom teacher, yelled at me in anger.

I flinched when she slammed her rotan down on her teaching desk. You could tell she hit it pretty hard by how loud the snap was. The whole desk might as well split in half with the amount of force it just bared.

"I'm sorry..." I managed to choke out quietly as I lowered my head down in shame.

Whenever I think back on it, my old teacher really did just want to help me but I was the one that never put in any effort during her lessons. Sure, there was the excuse that I didn't get enough sleep to stay awake during her lessons but that was still my fault.

I wish she didn't have to yell at me though.

She let out a heavy frustrated sigh as she rubbed her temples. "Sorry doesn't cut it! This is the millionth time you've been late to class!"

"Just what are you trying to make out of yourself, Ali?!"

I didn't know how to respond. Maybe it was for the best that I didn't.

"Don't give me that face, we'll discuss this later!" She said, pointing her rotan to my seat. "Go to your seat!"

"Yes, teacher" I responded firmly.

I made my way to the back of the class and took a seat at my desk. Puan Munah continued her lesson and I listened while going over my plans.

There's a lot I need to change here in school. I can't possibly let my reputation spiral down the drain.

But I can worry about it later, I have plenty of time for self improvement.

There are other important matters to attend to soon.

I spent the whole Sunday plotting out what to do and how to act. If I started acting serious and too focused, I could end up coming off as acting strange by everyone here.

I can't risk that with MATA agents around me, especially with a certain someone who knows how to read me to a tee.

So I'll go with the flow of things and just let things be as they are.

What's important is the events that happen after school and I won't lie... If I said I was nervous before, then I'm even more nervous about what comes next.

Third Person's POV:

Kringgg! Kringgg! kringgg!

After hearing the sound of the school bell, the children in the class hurriedly started packing their bags. They were really excited to go home after a long day of learning.

As Puan Munah picked up her books, she gave a reminder to the class. "Alright class, don't forget to complete your homework that I just assigned to you"

A few of the students groaned and replied to their teacher with a tiresome yes except for that one kid that had a highly obsessive need for achievement who responded to the extra work with glee.

Sarsi, just wait until you're older. You won't be so enthusiastic then.

Ali packed his things into his bag while Viktor, who was already up and ready to go, stood beside his desk. He was occupied with a Detective Jebat game on his tablet.

While Ali was packing, the student who sat in front of him quickly stood up and walked away. The boy glanced at the student and watched them leave the room, heading to a different direction that wasn't the school gate.

He let out a tired huff and finished packing his bag.

The two boys reached the front gate of the school and stood there for a while with some other students nearby.

Ali tried to act more friendly towards Viktor by toying with his yoyo in hopes of getting his attention. He casually did the double-on-trapeze, a trick he knows by heart at this point.

"Hey Viktor, check out this new move I learned" He said casually, smiling at the trick he was able to pull off.

"Yeah yeah, that's so cool.." Viktor replied, not even taking a glance at the trick. "Keep it up!"

The boy stared at him in annoyance after putting his yoyo away. 'Did you always ignore me this way?'

Suddenly, a couple of car honks grabbed both of their attention and across the road, you can see Mrs. Ong waving her hand with a bright smile on her face.

Noticing his mom, he smiled and glanced at Ali. "Eh, my mom's here! Need a ride?"

"No, I'm good"

"Hey, come over for some gaming later!" Viktor said then pulled out the boy's tablet from out of his bag. "Look, I even installed the latest version of Detektive Jebat for you!"

"We'll see.. I'm a little busy this afternoon" He took the tablet away and glanced at the new game on it.

"Alright, just call me when you wanna play!" He said, throwing a finger gun his way before hurrying across the road to where his mom was.

He lowered the car window of the passenger seat and cheerfully waved goodbye. Ali waved back, watching the car drive off into the distance.

However, the boy dropped his cheerful expression once he sensed a large presence looming on his back.

"Ali!"

He looked over his shoulder and standing behind him was none other than his beloved uncle, Bakar Baharom. The middle aged man grinned at him brightly, keeping his hands on his hips with pride.

Ali greeted him with a small smile as he turned around.

"Hello, Uncle Bakar"

Ali's POV:

Uncle Bakar started off the conversation by immediately pulling me into a tight hug that nearly crushed my bones. "It's been ages! You've grown so much since I last saw you!"

Yeah, no kidding.

From my experience, I saw you last week. But the last time you visited me in this timeline was when I was 6 years old.

Really, it's sad to know that you have a reason behind this reunion.

He started some small talk with me. "So how old are you this year? Nine?"

"I'm twelve" I corrected him.

"Wait really? But you're so short!" He said, casually dropping those words into the air as he put on a surprised face. He put his hand on his chin as he eyed me down. "Are you not eating enough?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. This talk again. I know I'm very short but it's not a big deal. Besides, I know I'll grow a bit when I'm older.

Let's just cut to the chase.

"Anyway.. What are you doing here?" I asked.

He was checking his phone for something, most likely a software by MATA to track down IRIS, and took a moment to respond to my question.

"Nothing, I was just in the area!" He replied with an innocent smile, then checked his phone again.

A little annoyed, I whipped out my scooter from my bag and got on, revving up my scooter's engine a little before slowly taking off.

"Well, I'm leaving then"

"Eh, wait! I'll come with you!" Uncle Bakar said, trying to catch up to me while I kept myself at a fairly good distance from him. The man struggled to catch up and I could already hear him panting.

"Ali, please slow down!"

Third Person POV:

Eventually, the uncle and nephew walked to a nearby convenience store together. While on the way there, they chatted a little about recent events and some good old times.

Although, Uncle Bakar didn't really make tracking down IRIS very discreet. He kept checking his phone when Ali talked and it started being a little annoying for the boy.

Hence, Ali is starting to feel that despite the fact he was there because of IRIS, his uncle would never find the time to hangout with him as a nephew.

This thought only started to fuel his feelings of anger towards him.

"Are you listening to me, uncle?" Ali asked with a hint of aggression in his tone.

"Yeah yeah yeah!" The man replied but he wasn't acting like it because his eyes were glued to his phone. "You said you wanted to get lunch together, right?"

"Hmph, sure..." The boy huffed as he rolled his eyes.

'That wasn't what I said... I asked whether or not you were living well' Ali thought to himself.

'And can you please put that thing on silent? I can hear it beeping!'

He wonders to himself how his uncle managed to stay as an agent during this time of his career. Sure, his performance improved a lot after a while but this was just absurd.

After the boy saved his uncle some face by saying that the notification sound on his phone was too loud, the man and his nephew finally reached the store.

When the two of them entered, Uncle Bakar looked through the baskets and racks placed near the entrance. A lot of people were starting to stare at him for behaving so strangely and the boy was beginning to feel embarrassed for his actions.

Now he knows how Alicia feels.

"Sorry about my uncle..." The boy apologised to some of the shoppers nearby.

Almost immediately, anyone that cared to look quickly dismissed the weird behaviour the man was displaying and went back to shopping.

'If I weren't nice about being your nephew, people would think you're suspicious!'

The boy sighed in relief and shook his head in disappointment after glancing at his uncle searching through a bread rack. He speed-walked over to a more secluded area in the shop while his uncle trailed behind.

Taking a deep breath, Ali prayed to have more patience to deal with his uncle so he could manage the events that were about to go down.

Uncle Bakar approached him from behind while cautiously looking around. He grabs Ali by the shoulder and quietly asks him a question.

"Ali.. Did you take something that wasn't yours?"

"What are you? A cop?" The boy questioned back in a sarcastic manner while giving him a playful smirk.

"Wha- hey!" Uncle Bakar was taken back by his response but pinched the bridge of his nose to ignore it. "Ugh that doesn't matter, you're in danger right now"

"I know"

"Y-You know?" He asked, his voice turning into a whisper as he was taken back by his nephew's unexpected response.

Ali became quiet as he glanced over his shoulder to the side where a woman in black and purple leather, whom the boy recognized as Dos, was standing.

"Let's go, uncle"

Without a head's up, Ali quickly sneaked towards the back entrance and Uncle Bakar tailed behind him as fast as he could.

Seeing them book it, Dos dropped the cereal box she was holding and exited the store from the back like they did. She tries to open the backdoor but it refuses to open due to something blocking it from the other side.

"Step aside, let me handle it"

The woman looks to the side and sees a large bulky man approach. It was Trez.

She nods and takes a few steps back, letting the man bust the door open right off its hinges with a strong punch. The door flew to the ground and Trez walked out while casually dusting off his hands.

Dos steps out too and looks to the direction that the nephew and uncle had run off to.

"Come on" The woman nods at the alleyway as she looks at the man. "They can't outrun us"

Ali's POV:

Last time, I ran away by myself but this time I have uncle with me!

Maybe we can outrun them this time and uncle will take me straight to MATA without us having to fight those two in that abandoned construction building!

That could make this whole ordeal go a lot quicker and maybe save us some more time.

Kinda like a speedrun!

Distracted by my own thoughts, I didn't notice Trez's attack from behind and out of nowhere, my arm was tugged forward and I was harshly tossed to the ground.

I held my arm in pain but my eyes widened when I saw Uncle Bakar on the ground, blocking Trez's downward slam with his own arms. Trez was trying to push him to the ground while uncle was trying to push him away, this created a tension that could soon break depending on who can last longer.

He glanced back at me with an expression full of pain.

"Ali! Run! I'll hold them back!"

With the help of his yell, I snapped out of my thoughts and followed his orders, taking out my scooter and zipping away.

However, I knew Dos would soon catch up to me so I started blocking the alleyway by knocking down boxes and crates in the way. I glanced back to see that woman leaping over the obstacles I created by performing a few somersaults and flips.

Tch, show off.

Unfortunately, my scooter wasn't fast enough for her speed boots because she was able to leap over me and get in my way. I skidded to a stop in front of her and got off.

"Good, you know when to give up" She said, smirking at me. "Now be a good little boy and hand over the-"

WHACK

I swung my scooter at her like a bat, hitting her by the side of the arm. She fell back in surprise and held her arm while hissing in pain.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled while keeping my scooter close by.

"Why you little.." She sneered at me before swatting her hand to get rid of the pain. Then she pulled out her stun stix.

I grip the handle of my scooter firmly and put myself into a fighting position.

Dos looked down at me while studying my stance, releasing an annoyed huff as she bared her weapons against me.

"Fine, it's your funeral"

=To Be Continued=

Author's note:

I would've made Ali give the nasi lemak thing to Bakar but I don't trust that man to get the idea and deliver it back to MATA HQ. So bear with me for a bit lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
872K 53.5K 118
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
166K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...