After dressing up as a demon...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 穿成魔尊后我怀崽了 Author : 鹿拾 Reborn in the wedding scene with the scumbag What to do? ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66 love and can not

Part 45

34 2 0
By Kessho_Yuki

tan wei fell to his knees, as if he had collapsed, and he gasped violently, unable to get up for a moment and a half.

the cultivation contained in the fox demon neidan was too abundant, and it almost exploded his meridians, and he only felt that his temples suddenly jumped, only a little bit away from the seven tricks of bleeding and dying on the spot.

it took a long time for him to finally ease up, the blurred vision became clear again, and after a long ordeal, he felt a burst of lightness in his body, and there was abundant spiritual power flowing in the meridians, and all the injuries were healed, and the whole person was rejuvenated.

tan wei breathed a sigh of relief and slowly got up from the ground, the buzzing in his ears stopped, he looked up and said, "what did you just say?" "

"i said, you are actually a red fox," he drunken's eyes fell on top of his head, "i thought the fox king was a white fox, and it turned out that this branch of your mother was a red fox?" "

"yes, but how does the demon lord know..." tan wei was halfway through the sentence, and he was the first to perceive something, and he followed the other person's line of sight to the top of his head, and then touched a pair of fox ears that had never been there before.

tan wei: "..."

he drunk looked at him, and there was a little teasing in his eyes: "the fox king's first vein is the nine-tailed fox clan, the higher the cultivation, the greater the number of tails, you have refined the fox king neidan, but there is still only one tail, because you are a half-demon?" "

tan turned back sharply without hearing anything, and saw a soft and fluffy red fox tail hanging behind him, and his eyes were a little sluggish for a while, and he couldn't say a word.

sure enough, he turned into a fox.

but this tail... he should still be a half-demon, yes, but the cultivation has soared, on par with the fox king, or even slightly higher than him.

pen fun court

"since you're all right, then i have a question for you," he drunk looked at each other's ears and fox tails, always had the urge to touch them, and it was not easy to say directly, "you come and give me a stroke", so i had to pick up the cat at hand as a substitute, "how did you succeed in killing the fox king?" with your practice... i'm afraid that you have to explode yourself to be able to move its roots, but now that the fox king is dead, you can actually escape to the demon realm alive, which surprises the buddha-figures. "

"how does the demon lord think i won?" tan wei accepted his new appearance for the time being, wanting to take back the characteristics of the fox, but the cultivation he had just acquired could not be fully used for his own purposes, and the transfiguration technique was not very obedient.

"i can't guess, but i guess it's not a fair idea."

tan wei was silent for a moment: "yes, not right." anyway, the fox king is dead, and it doesn't hurt to tell the demon lord—i do have a way to win him. "

as he spoke, he pulled something out of the storage space, a long, narrow strip with a blood-stained bandage wrapped around it, and he untied the bandage little by little, and what was exposed inside flashed a dim cold light.

it is a semi-truncated sword.

when he drunk saw the pattern on the sword, he couldn't help but shrink his pupils: "ji xue sword?" where did you get that?! "

"i picked it up on qingfeng peak," tan wei took a step forward and placed the half-cut sword in front of he drunk, "i don't know if it is appropriate to say 'return things to the original owner', but i always feel that this thing should not be placed in my hands, i did not tell the demon zun before, i was afraid that after the demon zun knew, i would destroy this broken sword in one breath, and i would not be able to guarantee the smooth slaying of the fox king." "

he drunk squeezed the half-cut sword in his hand through the bandage, and when he looked closely, he found that there was blood left on the sword, which had not yet dried up completely, and it should be the blood of the fox king. the originally cold ji xue sword was dim and dull at the moment, and he could no longer do the blade without blood, he could feel that the last trace of aura inside had also been exhausted, and the sword forged with the blood of the divine bird had completely turned into a piece of scrap iron.

tan wei: "as the demon zun saw, after this sword was broken, there was only a trace of residual power left in the broken blade, and now it was also exhausted by my use to kill the fox king, and it was no longer half of its use, whether it was left or destroyed, it was all in the mood of the demon lord." "

"you said that you picked it up on qingxiao peak," he drunk raised his head, and his eyes revealed doubt, "if i remember correctly, on the night i fought with pei qianhe, you were not in the qingxiao sect at all, and you had already escaped with your apprentice jing yun, so how did you, who had already left the scene, pick up this half of the broken sword?" "

"just a month ago, i went back to the qingxiao sect," tan wei said, "of course i secretly went back, at that time the qingxiao sect was on the verge of disbanding, and no one found me." the waves of qi that demon zun and pei qianhe had unleashed during the terrifying battle directly destroyed the main peak, and the remaining demonic qi did not disperse for several months, causing ordinary disciples to not go up to that mountain at all, i rummaged through the ruins and found this half broken sword. "

"what are you looking for with the broken sword for?" he drunk frowned, "no, i should ask you how did you know that after ji xue's sword was broken, half of the broken sword was left behind at qingfeng peak?" "

tan wei: "because i later saw pei qianhe, who was seriously injured, and saw that he had half of the ji xue sword in his hand, with the degree of love he cherished the ji xue sword, but as long as he still had the strength, he would definitely take back the other half of the sword, and the demon qi on the night peak was blocked, and he could not go up again if he was repaired, so the other half of the sword must have been left at the scene of the battle with the demon lord, i went to look for it according to this idea, and i really gained something." "

"should you say you're worthy of being a fox?" he drunk's eyes were not very friendly, "so, since you saw pei qianhe, why didn't you kill him directly for me, and never have any trouble?" "

"didn't the demon lord deliberately keep him alive?" tan wei's fox eyes revealed a little surprise, "fold his cultivation, destroy his avenue, let him personally watch the decline of the sect that he has poured countless efforts into, the rebellion and discredit, from the immortal dao supreme to the street rat, with only half of the sword left in his hand, and not even the ability to recover the other half of the sword- isn't such a revenge even more pleasant?" "

he drunk didn't think about it so much, he turned his head to look at the smelling people, and said that he had fainted at that time, and the folding of the sword and the abolition of cultivation were all done by the little protector, and what tan wei described now should be what the smelling people were thinking at that time.

"that's it," he waved his hand at tan tan, indicating that his question had been asked and that he could leave, "the matter has come to an end, and i don't bother to accuse you, you killed the demon king, and then the demon clan will definitely have civil unrest, but it has diverted the hatred for me, and i will not care about what you have done during this time." "

tan wei narrowed his eyes, and his vertical pupils after demonization were more obvious, becoming more and more like a fox: "xie demon zun is generous." "

"your apprentice is still waiting for you in the medicine king valley, go and report him peace."

"i set off at dawn, and i asked the devil to allow me to rest for one night at the peak of the night."

"it's up to you."

tan did not leave the room, the red fox fur also disappeared, he drunk looked at it, felt that it was a pity not to be able to touch the red fox, had to turn his attention back to the broken sword, reached out and unveiled the last bandage wrapped around it.

immediately he saw the traces of the sword being burned by the flames, the port was burned black, it was already brittle, and with a little force on his fingertips, he actually broke the blackened sword into a small piece.

the power of this fire was indeed amazing, and being able to burn the ji xue sword made of the blood of the divine bird was definitely not an ordinary magic fire.

he was thinking about this, when he suddenly felt a shadow cast in front of him, and he sniffed the broken sword in his hand: "such a dangerous thing, it is better to stay away from zun shang." "

he drunk's expression was strange: "i just use a sword, you tell me... sword danger? "

wen renyu did not listen to what he said, and continued: "zun shang has been talking to tan wei for a long time, so long that his subordinates can't look at it, does zun shang know that when you focus on others for such a long time, your subordinates will be crazy jealous and very jealous?" "

"huh?" this tone and wording were very unsatisfactory, he drunk looked up, and sure enough, he saw that the other party's left eye had a golden glow, "you came out again?" you seem to show up a little bit more often. "

"i dissected my heart for some guy who is not good at expressing himself," wenren said as he leaned forward and lowered his voice, "zun shang evaded drinking medicine tonight, and he was also kind and kind, consuming unnecessary energy to save tan wei, zun shang jue didn't feel that he had done something wrong, and he needed to accept a little punishment?" "

"...... you don't want to live anymore? he drunken's eyes became dangerous, "smell people, you are a subordinate of the buddha-figure, when will it be your turn to punish me?" even if buddha-figures give you this opportunity, do you have that ability? "

lord demon lord xu was not very awake before going to bed, forgetting that this vice personality was cultivated into geometry, and the next moment he could hear the other party give a chuckle: "is there any, try it to know." "

as his voice fell, he drunk suddenly felt a tightness in his wrists--he was actually bound by a rope that appeared out of thin air!

lord demon zun was extremely stunned, and he thought that this protector was really going to rebel, he struggled hard but he couldn't break it, and this rope didn't know what magic weapon it was, as if it could be immune to his magic qi, and the lines didn't move.

hearing the people's discretion: "zun shang or don't struggle, this is specially prepared for zun shang by the subordinates, there is only one root in the world, only for the zun shang person to take effect, the magic qi on the zun is constantly cutting the rope, the rope will not hurt the zun shang, is the subordinate very thoughtful?" "

"you really are..." he drunken gritted his teeth, and anger appeared in his eyes, "bold! "

"bold?" wen ren knelt down on the edge of the bed and tied the other end of the rope to the crossbar at the head of the bed, "zun shang just got out of bed barefoot again, how many times has his subordinates reminded zun shang, the sleeping hall is cold, it is easy to be cold into the body, but zun shang just does not listen, should the subordinates punish zun shang, so that zun shang can not get out of bed?" "

he got too close, and his warm breath had hit he drunken's cheek, who subconsciously opened his face, and his earlobes were faintly pink.

immediately after, his afterglow swept to the other person's pull out of the storage space —a silk ribbon, about two fingers wide, just enough to blindfold his eyes.

he drunkenly paused: "this thing... haven't i already sealed it in the box? "

"didn't you think there was only one?" smelling the smile on his lips, "there are many copies of similar things prepared by subordinates, placed in different places, even if one copy is confiscated by the honorable, it is harmless, and the subordinates are not distressed at all." "

he drunkenly itched his teeth: "you mean to say that he collected it, and it is clear that it is you!" "

"it's true that it's him, but every time he collects these things, he forces himself to forget their existence, and the next time he will continue to collect them, and over time, there will be too many to count."

he said as he put the ribbon over he drunken's eyes, who struggled hard: "smell people! you're so bold! "

"there are more daring subordinates, do you want to try it?" wen ren smiled and said, "it was your subordinates who punished you for double cultivation, how can you repent?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.3K 58
https://m.shubaow.net/140/140183/ Author: Pillow Qixing Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-07-28 Latest: Chapter 58 Danmei Fans finished 237,00...
Nothingness By LiannQ

Historical Fiction

36.3K 1.3K 183
Title: 不为 Author: Gui Hongluoxue (归鸿落雪) Status: 181 Main Chapters (Completed) When he woke up from the riverside, the Vermillion Bird was broken, his...
60.2K 1.8K 47
病弱反派的联姻小财迷[娱乐圈] Status : 46 Chapters (Completed) Author : 玄鹿游原 Xia Xingchi was very poor, until he died and transmigrated into a book to become a y...
75.2K 3.1K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...