Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man

7.5K 266 243
By AshliKiwii

*Warning! This chapter contains mature content🔞

~~~

"Ran! Can't you do something about her!" Aoi asked as Ran stood up against the door of the room that him and Aoi were in. "Just look at what she did to my face!" She went up to him and showed him the bruises and the soon to be a fat-ass knot on her forehead.

"I'm afraid I can't."

"Are you sure?" Aoi went over to the mirror that was in the room and stared at her reflection. "I can't believe she hit me."

"Aren't you the one who slapped her first?"

"So? I didn't like how close she was to you."

"She was just doing her job, Aoi."

Aoi looked at him through the mirror. "I thought you told us we had to pretend we didn't know you guys?"

"I did but it would look suspicious if you weren't interacting with us as well."

"Well you could have just had me dance for you instead of her."

Ran let out a sigh. He was already bored with how this conversation was going to begin with. He could honestly careless how badly Aoi was injured doing that fight. Truth be told he didn't care for her at all, he's just been dragging her along all this time. 

"But if I had you do that, I sure our guest would have picked up we were together." Ran walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. Aoi slowly started to relax in his arms. "How about you just stay in here and relax for awhile?" He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, earning a giggle out of her. "Now, I need to go back and finish discussing business with Mr. Monroe." He let her go and got ready to leave the room.

"Wait, Ran!" Aoi ran up to him and he turned around.

"Yes?"

Aoi stood on her tippy-toes and kissed him. "I just wanted to give you a kiss, that's all."

Ran gave her a smile. "I see. Well I'll see you later, Aoi." Ran opened the door and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Once he was out in the hallway, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and had a frown on his face. "Annoying brat." He started walking back to the room where Mr. Monroe was.

An hour or so passed and I was somewhat calming down. Now I was bored in the room they put me in because I left my phone in the first room they took us to when we first got here. "I already know Kakucho's going to say something to me when I get back to his apartment later" I sighed as I was sprawled out on the bed like a starfish. "I'm so not looking forward to that."

A knock was heard on the door and I tried to ignore it but whoever it was knocked again. "I'm pretty sure you know how to let yourself in!" I said from the bed as the door opened and the person walked in. "Look, I'm not going to apologize to any of you or that bitch" I told the person. I let out another sigh. "I should have taken that guy's offer."

"And what offer would that have been?" I moved my head up to see who it was that was speaking to me and saw Ran.

"Oh great, the reason why I got attacked by a blue hair chihuahua." I laid my head back down. "Also that offer thing is none of you business."

Ran got closer to the bed and looked down at me. "I'm pretty sure it is my business, (Y/n)." I looked up at him. "Remember, you still belong to us after all."

I rolled my eyes at the comment he just made. "What do you want anyways?"

"I just came here to see how you were doing."

"Lair" I thought. "I'm fine."

Ran scanned my body and couldn't see any visible marks or bruises on me. "Well it does seem you're doing way better than Aoi."

"Ugh, don't mention that name around me." I looked away from him.

"I take it you're still upset?"

"Hell yeah I am!" I felt the bed shift indicating that Ran was now on the bed with me. I could hear him chuckle. "You need to keep your hoe in check, Ran" I started. "Because next time Imma make her bleed." I went ahead and sat up.

"There won't be a next time" Ran thought as the two of us locked eyes. "I'll keep her in check."

"Good." I kept staring at him and a devious thought appeared in my head. "Since she didn't like the fact I was touching on her "man", she'll definitely wouldn't like it if I fucked him" I thought.

But was I really going to stoop so low and sleep with another woman's man? Um, yeah because according to Ran, the two of them weren't even boyfriend girlfriend. So with that said, I can sleep with him with a clear conscious knowing that it wasn't cheating.

"Am I really going to go along with this?" I thought as I slowly reached my hand towards his thigh, rubbing it. "More importantly, do I need a couple drinks?" I asked myself under my breath.

Ran looked down at my hand and then up at me. "What do you think you're doing, (Y/n)?" Ran knew what I was trying to do.

"I'm just resting my hand here." I stopped rubbing his thigh near his crotch and rested my hand there. "That's all." I was slowly starting to lose my confidence I needed in order to go through with this. "Let's have a few drinks and talk a bit, if you don't mind." I took my hand back and sat back in the bed all seductive like. Well I thought I was being seductive.

"I don't mind at all." Ran stood up and walked over to the door where there was an intercom like device on the wall. He pushed a button and told whoever was on the other side what he wanted. "Room service should be here any minute." Ran walked back over to the bed and sat down.

Just like he said, room service arrived and brought in a cart of various items. One of those items was a decent size bottle of crown royal apple. I eyed the bottle as the room service guy left the room. "Wait (Y/n), you can't drink all that" I thought as I got out of the bed and walked over to the cart. I found two whiskey glasses and another glass that had ice cubes in it. "They even have tiny tongs" I thought as I proceeded to put ice cubes in the whiskey glasses. I then opened the bottle of crown and poured a good amount in both glasses.

Once done with pouring the whiskey in the glasses, I walked back over to Ran and handed him a glass. I then decided to get bold enough and sit on his lap, taking a sip from my whiskey. "So, how's your night been?" I asked him.

Okay look, I didn't know what to talk about, I was just waiting for the alcohol to take affect.

Ran took a drink from his glass. "It's been quite interesting." I took another drink from my glass as well. "It's even better now since I have you in my lap."

"Cheesy ass" I thought as I finished what was left in my glass. I consider getting some more but I could already tell the alcohol was kicking in. "Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow at him and watched him sit his glass down on the bedside table that was next to us. "I bet I can make it ten times better." I sat my glass down as well and turned around in his lap so I could face him.

"Oh?" He placed both his hands on my hips and gave them a little squeeze. "Can you?"

I wrapped my hands around his neck and stared him in the eyes. I then kissed him on the lips, getting slight aggressive in the process. "I'm pretty sure I can" I told him as our lips parted ways. I then suddenly got up from his lap and went back over to the cart. I decided to take just a little drink out of the bottle of crown for an extra boost of confidence. Once I was satisfied, I walked back over to Ran and started undoing the buttons of his suit.

Ran watched me slowly strip him and even helped me take off his suit. He then caught me staring at his chest. "You like?" He was talking about the tattoo he had on his left side of his chest. I didn't really say anything and just traced my finger over his tattoo. "Your finger is cold, (Y/n)." I took my finger away but he grabbed my hand. "I never said I didn't dislike it." He put my hand back on his chest and I continue tracing over his tattoo.

After I was done having my fun tracing his tattoo, I moved my hands down his torso and towards his crotch. I was about to unbuckle his belt but he stopped me. "Geez" I thought and I looked up at him. "What?"

"Don't you think it's unfair you're still fully clothed, (Y/n)?" He was giving me his trademark grin.

"You realize if I take off my outfit, I'm going to be the only one naked?" I took my hands away from his crotch and slowly slid down the straps of my one piece suit. He then smirked at me and I shook my head. "God he's annoying" I thought as I took off my outfit. Now I was standing in front of him naked. "Happy?"

"Yeah."

I was somewhat close to abandoning this operation because of the way he acts and his personality, but I didn't. I continued on and got him to take his pants off. Once they were off, we fully got into the bed and I could finally work my magic. "Finally" I thought as I gently pushed on his chest, trying to get him to lay down.

Ran laid on his back while I slowly made my way in between his legs. I stared down at his dick and gulped. "I haven't given someone the gawk gawk 9000 in a minute" I thought as I gently grabbed his cock, stroking it. I then lowered my head down and licked the tip. This earned a buck from Ran and I tried to hold his hips down with my free hand. "Whoa there, bucko" I thought and proceeded to suck his cock. I was mainly doing this so I could get some form of lubrication for when it was time for me to get on top.

As I bobbed my head up and down, I felt Ran put one of his hands on my head, forcing me to deep throat him. I did and I choked. I took his cock out of my mouth and glared at him. "Sorry" he faked apologized. I rolled my eyes at him and went back to sucking.

Once I thought I had good amount of lubrication, I lift my head up and crawled on top of him. I reached one hand behind me and grabbed his dick, guiding it into my hole. "Ahh~" I placed both my hands on his chest and started bouncing myself up and down. "Mhm~" Ran laid there and watched me ride him. He had planned on letting me have my way at first.

I slowly leaned back on my hands and spread my legs, giving Ran a nice view of his cock going in and out of me. "Fuck!" I balanced myself with one of my hands while the other one came to the front and I started rubbing my clit. I needed more stimulation.

"You're really enjoying yourself, aren't you?" Ran asked as he grabbed my hips again and started thrusting up into me. This startled me and I leaned back forward, placing my hands on either side of him. All I could do was moan out in response to his question from earlier.

Somewhere during our sexy time, I had my back facing him but I was still on top of him. I was still trying my best to ride him but he kept taking over. "I was suppose to be the one fucking him, not the other way around" I thought as I felt him thrust harder and faster into me. "I...I'm so close" I moaned out.

Just as I could almost feel my release, Ran grabbed me and put me on my back. I stared at him in confusion as I watched him lowered himself down in between my legs. He got closer to my cunt and started licking me.

Now this was what I needed in order for me to cum.

Ran looked down at my hot mess looking ass and found himself stroking his cock. He hadn't came yet and seeing me in the current state was enough to make him cum. He then chuckled as he stared at the cum that was on my chest and torso.

"What?" I asked him.

"It's nothing." He got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

"What the hell was funny?" I thought as I looked down and saw the shape his cum-shot made. "Kind of looks like a heart." I slowly got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom as well. 

"Care to join me?" Ran asked as he was in the shower.

"I'll pass." I turned the water on in the sink and grabbed one of the brand new tooth brushes that was located on the counter. I brushed my teeth and waited for Ran to get out of the shower so I could take one. He eventually got out and I got in. "That was a nice shower" I said to myself as I wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ran sitting against the headboard of the bed. He was shirtless and had a pair of black pajama bottoms on. "Where'd you get those?" I asked as I pointed at his pants. I also noticed that I think I licked his hair down instead of his typical slicked back hairstyle. "Low-key looks like a snack now" I thought.

"Room service." He was looking at his phone as I walked over to the cart. I bend over to open the bottom portion of the cart to reveal sleeping wear. I grabbed a matching set of pajamas and walked back into the bathroom to put them on.

"Okay, so why are you still here?" I asked as I came back out the bathroom. "Don't you have your own room to sleep in?"

"I thought you would like some company for the rest of the night." He put his phone down on the bedside table and patted the spot next to him.

"What about you know what?" I walked over to the bed and crawled into it. I tried my best not to get close to him but he grabbed a hold of me, bringing me into his chest.

"What about it?" Ran looked down at me and I looked up at him. He knew what I was talking about.

I let out a yawn. "Never mind." I snuggled closer to him. "Don't come to me if something happens between you and her." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"I'm sure I won't have to worry about that" Ran said to himself as he picked his phone back up and texted someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 871 22
☼︎𝑅𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑...
274K 11.1K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...
2.9K 95 5
NOT COMPLETED AND WON'T BE COMPLETED. LUXURIOUS - BONTEN X GN!SWITCH!READER (Mikey, Sanzu, Haitani brothers, Kakucho and Koko) "This kind of love is...
163 1 6
DISCONTINUED (might change though...) This is a story I was writing at the same time as kinfolk. I've kinda forgotten about it though because I'm not...