Out of the Shadows - *on hold*

By Al_Wolf

A story about people trying to discover Al's true identity after a accident and now she is surrounded by many... More

Out of the Shadows
Prologue: Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch.5
Ch. 6

Ch. 4

34 1 0
By Al_Wolf

Dr. Miller's P.O.V

-KNOCK -KNOCK - KNOCK-

"Who is it?" I heard a girl yelled out.

"It's me, and the dude who came yesterday," Jake yelled back.

I eyed him suspiously.

"What does he want now?" Aletheia pulled open the door and looked at me, annoyed.

"He said he wants some shelter 'till the storm's over."

"Oh, alright. Get in." She sighed with resignation.

"I'll get the fire started, oh, and get some towels and clothes for the guy. He's really wet." Jake called out, walking through the hallway.

"Walk through the corridor and turn left Dr. Miller," Aletheia instructed. "I''ll be there in a minute."

Now's my chance to examine some things, I put my magnifying glass close to the floor. What's this? Grey hair? No. It s animal fur, I'll keep it in my jar.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Jake demanded, coming into the room suddenly.

"I forgot where to go" Crossing my fingers, I hope he doesn't find out why I'm really here.

"I'll take you there, grab your stuff."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 371 31
Natalia's life was not so easy before the marriage, but she really didn't expect that she would accidentally marry the most popular man the pack. Ad...
765K 17K 41
"I may be your second chance, Wade, but I will not be your second choice." Reeling from the death of his mate, Alpha Wade tried everything in his pow...
218K 9.8K 38
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
27.8K 950 28
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...