The killer trio

By Hvfflpluff

The killer trio is about Draco Malfoy, Mattheo, and Tom Riddle. So this is a harry potter book.\ The killer t... More

Evelyn Potter...
Sirius's daughter?
Amortentia...
Masquerade...
Draco...
The truth...
The party...
The kiss...
The rumor...
Tom Marvolo Riddle...
my love...my forever...
Slow Dancing In The Rain
Kayden Waston... ✨ Part 1✨
Kayden Waston... ✨ Part 2 ✨
Skyfall...
I'll know...
missin something
no time to die
pretty visitors

First kiss...

4K 40 18
By Hvfflpluff

Evelyn's POV

I knocked on the door and heard a thug. What are they doing in there? A boy opens the door.

It was Mattheo Riddle. " You?!" I scream dropping my trunks. " You!?" He screams.

" Why are you here?" He says. " This is my room," I say.

" No, it's not Look." He points at a wooden board.

" Look it says Mattheo, Draco, Tom, and Evelyn?" He says. " Look, Evelyn." I spat at him.

" Now move," I say pushing him.  I look at the two boys on the ground.

" I am not even going to ask why." I walk to a clean bed.

" You must be Evelyn?" One boy says. " Yes. and you are?" I look at him.

" Tom riddle and maybe your future boyfriend." He winks at me.

" Never and you?" I point to the other one. " Draco Malfoy, We have met before"

He winks at me. " You are the one who called me a bitch"

I take out the knife in my sock and walk to Draco on the floor. I point it to his neck.

" Move the knife" I hear Mattheo say. " Why? I could just kill him right now."

I look at him.   " But you won't" He smirks. " Fine" I get up.

I walk away but stab my knife into Draco's thigh. " What? I didn't kill him" I walk away.

" Oh forgot my knife," I say pulling out my knife. I walk to the bathroom and lock the door.

._.

It was 3 am and I was reading my book. My throat was really dry. I walk to the kitchen in our dorm.

( I was bored so I made a diagram for the layout of the room)

( Ik it's bad But It's the best I can do)

I opened the little light for the kitchen. I notice a dark figure in the distance.

" Who is there? Show yourself." I take out my wand. The figure comes closer and closer.

I close my eyes shut. " Your eyes are pretty open them." I hear a familiar voice.

"Mattheo?" I say. "That's right Darling." He says. His voice was rather calming.

It was deep but hot. I could just feel him smirking. He switches off the light.

He comes closer and closer. And I could feel that we were inches away

He breaks the distance and kiss me. It just felt... right. The light opened.

" What the fuck" Draco says. " What?- Wow," Tom says.

I try to let go but Mattheo pins me against the wall.He finally let go.

" I am going for a walk." I walk out quickly.

It was really cold outside and my dumbass forgot a jacket. I feel a jacket over my shoulders.

I turn around to see a boy with glasses and he had a scar. Bloody hell It was Harry Potter.

" Your Harry potter!" I scream. " Shh Quiet." He says. " You are Evelyn right?" He asks.

I nod. " Yeah, and I'm your older sister. " I say walking with him. " I know. How are you?" He says.

" Eh, fine Just had my first kiss..." I say mumbling the last part. "What!? With who?" He stops.

"Mattheo riddle..." I mumble. "Who???" He says. " Mattheo riddle..." I say.

._.

I was walking back to the Slytherin common room when someone pulled me into a room.

"Who are you-" Someone covers my mouth. " Shh Evelyn quiet." I hear a familiar voice.

" Mattheo?" I mumble. " Yes now shh." We hear footsteps.

After a few mins, the footsteps were gonna. "So why am I here?" I ask.

" Lumos!" I mumble. My wand lights up. " So why the fuck am I here?"

I ask him. " It's 4 am and It's pass curfew." Mattheo says. " There is no curfew dumbo!"

I whisper-yell" Professor Flitch could have caught you, So you should thank me." He says.

" Fuck off riddle." I push him off me. " I am not letting you they easily Potter,"He pulls me back.

" Fine, what do you want?" I say. " Kiss.Me" He says. " What no!" I scream.

" It's my choice,"He pulls me closer.

The door opens. " Back off Riddle, " Someone pushes Mattheo.

"Evelyn, you ok?" The light turns on.

" Yeah I am fine" I walk out and run to the common room. What a great first day.

Hello, Lovelies! I have nothing to say <3

That's all for now. See you next time

Love, Vaniya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 423 20
Love can be blinding, especially when it's toxic. This story is about Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, and the Main Character: Jane Lupin. THE STORY IS W...
72.8K 1.5K 50
Mattheo Riddle and Y/n are enemies, the enemies of enemies. They never get along. Y/n(the eldest sibling) has 2 siblings, Pansy and Draco. Pansy and...
271K 2.8K 38
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...
54.7K 760 21
16+ You can expect drama, jealous, love, and a lot of sex No one will get pregnant I this story :) Enjoy Bye There are trigger warnings in the sto...