π˜π˜• π˜›π˜π˜Œ πƒπ€π‘πŠ ~|HYUNLI...

By JLT1521

"Another thing, i want all of this to be just sex. That's all. We have no attachment to each other, other tha... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's note
47
48
49
50
51
Notice!!!
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
End of the Dark
SC#1: SEUNGBIN SPECIAL
SC#2: THE TABLES HAVE TURNED
SC#3: BOKKIE SPECIAL
SC#4: LONELY BIRTHDAY(?)
NEW STORY!!!
About STRANGER DANGER
YOUR QUESTIONS!!
MY ANSWERS!
My apology
WE HIT 500k READS!!!!

54

6K 157 340
By JLT1521

Warning: Mature content ⚠️

TW ⚠️: Somnophilia, foreplay, dubious consent, cock riding, praises

ChangBin was surprised at the sudden request of the younger. Was he hearing him right? Why would Felix ask him to kiss him if he doesn't even like him?

But...... there's nothing to lose just for one kiss, right?

And so, ChangBin went for it. Carefully picking up Felixs' jaw and lean closer to the youngers' lips, softly putting his slightly quivering lips on top of Felixs' soft ones.

When Felix felt their lips finally touched, he tried to feel if there's atleast a spark forming inside him. There is, but he need to test and see if the flames will turn blue if he try to take the step further. Felix held ChangBins' cheek and cupped it, pulling the elders' mouth closer and so they moved their heads from side to side, the kiss getting passionate and slightly fast.

Can you feel it, Felix? Do you feel it? Does it work? Was there a spark? Do you feel electrified? Or this is not working at all because you know deep down to yourself that your lips only was looking for a specific pair.

Felixs' eyes suddenly went wide open and abruptly pushed ChangBin away.

"This is wrong. I'm- I'm sorry, hyung. I shouldn't have done that. Let's just-..... let's just see each other on Monday". Felix swiftly unbuckled his seat belt and pushed the car door open, rushing out away from the elder.

"Felix! Wait, Felix. I'm sorry i-"

"No, hyung. It wasn't your fault. Your feelings....uhm.....can you, can you give me some time to figure out things first?.... Bye hyung, thank you for giving me a ride". Felix didn't look back at ChangBin and just sprinted back home. His heart was beating loud, not because he's flustered, but because of uncertainty and anxiousness. He felt like what he did was wrong. He felt like he shouldn't have done that in the first place. He felt like.....

He cheated.

He's not supposed to feel any guilt if he kissed ChangBin. He's not supposed to think about that person and the what feelings he should feel and then suddenly feel guilty about what he just did. Cause why would he even be, right? They're nothing. They're not even boyfriends. They're just friends. They're just fuckmates. They're just frenemies with benefits, that's all.

But why does it feel like he stabbed HyunJin at the back just by kissing ChangBin? Just by kissing another guy?

God, what is happening to me?

Why is this happening to me?

I shouldn't be having these kind of feelings.

We've cleared it out ever since the beginning.

I told him we shouldn't fall for each other.

But why......why does it feel like I'm starting to fall for him?

No.......this should not happen.

Maybe i......maybe i just got used to kiss HyunJin more than any other guy. Maybe my body now only wants HyunJin.

Definitely no feelings involved. I'm just thinking it. If i disregard my feelings, everything will go under control.

Don't feel guilty, Felix. You've done nothing wrong.

Felix kept chanting the words until he got home. He didn't bother opening the lights and just get his phone to tap the flashlight icon and jogged upstairs to his room. He checked the time. 8 pm. It's been a lot of hours since he left HyunJin alone inside.

Oh my God, did he use his other hand again for carrying stuffs? What if he overworked his hand again? What if he injured it even more without me knowing? Fuck!

Felix immediately entered his room and was only greeted by HyunJin who's sleeping peacefully. His body was covered with his large, fluffy blanket, wrapping him to warmth his shivering body. Felix didn't notice the smile crept on his face as he walked closer to the sleeping man. His chest was rising and falling in a decent pace. His mouth slightly hung open, soft snores escaping from his throat. Felix took off his coat and just dropped it on the floor and went to sit beside HyunJin, admiring his mellow and calm face. Felixs' finger then travelled to Hyunjins' parted lips, the pads of his fingertips following the outline of the elders' lips.

His lips.......why are they so perfect? They're so beautiful that Felix couldn't help but always look for it. Like Hyunjins' lips is his home. His safe ground. His sanctuary. Felix doesn't know why but he felt like he need those lips on top of his again. He lean closer to Hyunjin, his lips resting on HyunJins' slightly thick ones. Felix let out a contented sigh. This.....this feels more comfortable and fit. This is the feeling he's looking for when he kissed ChangBin. But he didn't find it on the elder. Instead, he found that specific feeling from HyunJin. From the person he shouldn't be associated with.

Felix took the pace and his kiss slightly getting sloppy. He then changed his position, hovering HyunJin as he crawled on top of the elder before connecting their lips once more. HyunJin remain asleep. Still breathing so peacefully, surprisingly not getting awake from Felixs' kiss. And so Felix took the another step. His mouth leisurely going to Hyunjins' jaw and neck, leaving open mouthed kisses around. When Felix slightly sucked a certain part, he heard HyunJin voice out a little cute mewl, but still remain in his position, his eyes shut closed. Felix smirked and continued giving kisses around Hyunjins' soft skin. His collarbone, his shoulders, his adam's apple, he kissed every part of it.

He missed it a lot. This week hasn't been the most productive week for them. They avoided sex this week and Felix felt the need, the want for HyunJin to be inside him again. Probably because of the beer he drank? The alcohol effect is still in his system, making him bold and needy in every movements.

Felix decided to go downwards, littering kisses all around Hyunjins' body until he wakes up. And so he pulled the blanket off of HyunJin, only to see the elder topless. Felix licked his lips as he lean to kiss HyunJins' chest, making it slightly wet from his kitten licks. His tongue danced along the elders' bare chest and later on, his tongue was placed on top of the elders' hard bud. Licking and biting it softly to wake the elder up.

HyunJin on the other hand, felt something weird happening with his body. His mind is still going on with his peaceful, sweet dream along with Felix that was said holding his hands so carefully as if he's a fragile object and then from just one switch, his mind and system getting hot and horny and his dream showed Felix being a naughty boy for him. The said man placed on top of him while playing with his nipples, even tugging it with his teeth that made him arch his back softly.

"Nghh Lix~" HyunJin softly moaned. His dream felt so magically real. He could feel the tongue so precisely. The trace of the youngers' kiss, every circular motion of his soft, wet muscle, the edges of his teeth and the shape of his mouth. Everything felt so clear that it felt so impossible not to get horny at this point.

Felix curled the side of his lips, knowing that the elder has finally getting the feeling as he felt Hyunjins' crotch forming a hard bulge from his knees. And so Felix moved his right knee and placed it on top of Hyunjins' semi hard clothed cock, rubbing it so sensually.

"Oh fuck~nghh". HyunJin slightly bit his lips as the pleasure getting intense, the hard object on top of him that feels like a knee are making him weak and out of breath. He's getting suffocated in a good way since his nipples are still getting played by Felixs' mouth. HyunJin tried to move his hands, only receiving a loud throb from his injured knuckles that made him groan in pain.

"Don't move, daddy. Let baby take care of you". Felix leaned on Hyunjins' ear, his hot breath sending tingling sensation inside HyunJin. Felixs' deep yet soft voice are making him even harder, but still he wouldn't get to open his eyes, thinking that this is all just a part of his dream and maybe because he missed Felix so much and his body.

Felix fixed his position once more, and now he's straddling HyunJin. His ass sitting exactly on top of Hyunjins' crotch then he started grinding and rolling it, his jeans sending hot and heavy sensation of arousal on HyunJin. The fabric from Felixs' jeans felt painful yet God knows how much he loves luscious pain. And so he tried to buck his hips up to meet Felixs' lewd grinding, earning a cute gasp from Felix.

While the two of them are busy rubbing on each other, Felix took the time to strip his clothes off, leaving him upper naked. He lift himself for awhile, getting a whine from HyunJin.

"Lix, where are youu?" HyunJins' voice are groggy and husky since he's still asleep not until Felix decided to play with him awake.

"I'm here, daddy." Felix spoke as he fully pulled the covers away that annoyingly preventing them from getting skin to skin. Felixs' eyes sparkled when he saw the big outline of Hyunjins' cock popping from his boxer, the fabric fighting for its dear life not to tear apart. Felix hasn't opened the lights inside his room but the moonlight was doing his best job to illuminate them so alluringly and erotically.

HyunJin squirmed when he felt his boxers get licked by a mischievous tongue, wetting the fabrics along with his forming beads of pre-cum.

"B-Baby, baby please". HyunJin whimpered. He don't know what he's begging for but he just want the pain gone and feel good. Felix, being a slightly tipsy man he is, decided to tease the elder a teeny weeny bit.

"Please what, daddy? Tell baby your wish and maybe he could grant it." Felixs' bedroom voice turning HyunJin weak and flimsy. HyunJin threw his head back, emitting a moan as Felixs' soft palms rubbed his bulge up and down.

"T-touch me, please. Suck me, t-touch me, make daddy feel g-good". HyunJin whimpered.

"No problem, daddy. Now, can daddy lift his hips so i could pull his boxers down?" Felix requested and the elder immediately obliged, raising his hips weakly and next thing he knew, a fingertips was digging on his skin, along with his undergarment getting pulled down, his fully hard cock standing up to life, hard and leaking.

HyunJin felt himself awakening, realizing the everything that was happening is real. It's not an imagination nor was a dream. Felix is really here, and he's taking up his cock, licking and sucking it so well.

"Ahh baby fuck~" HyunJin hung his mouth open, closing his eyes once more to savour the mind blowing fellatio the Aussie is giving him. HyunJin arched his back lazily as Felix started lowering his mouth, taking in almost half of his throbbing cock. Completely forgetting the pain in his fist, his attention got focused more on the pleasure below him.

Felix was loving all the noise the elder was releasing. He never heard him being this vocal. And so Felix planned to make HyunJin mewl and moan more. Felix flattened his tongue, circling it around Hyunjins' base then slurping it. And to his triumph, HyunJin moaned loudly, pitch getting higher as his free hand slid down to Felixs' soft blonde hair, gripping it for something to hold on. He couldn't take the pleasure anymore. He can feel his near on the way and so he tried to buck his hips and fuck Felixs' mouth but only got to receive a rough push. Felix gripped HyunJins' hips down still, preventing him to move as much as he want.

"Lix please, I'm cumming". HyunJin voiced out a whimper when Felix fasten his pace, his mouth digging deeper and HyunJin moaned when the tip of his cock hit the back of Felixs' throat. Felix continued deep throating the elder while humming and moaning occasionally until HyunJin couldn't take it anymore and reached his climax, releasing his cum all the way down to the blondes' throat. Felix took his mouth off of Hyunjins' softening dick, hung open as he catch his breath from getting suffocated of Hyunjins' cock.

HyunJin was inhaling deep breaths as well just after he got stimulated. He peek at his lower part and only got to see Felix licking all the remaining cum of his that was sticking on the corner and the lower side of his lips, looking so absolutely sexy as the bright moonlight shine through the window, the ray travelling all the way to Felix, making him absolutely look like a goddess than ever.

"Fuck, you're so pretty". HyunJin muttered. Felix went back to his presence when HyunJin spoke a word that made him feel butterflies. His heart beating fast, not following the normal rhythm of it. This......, this kind of fast heart beating is what he was looking for that he didn't find and felt from ChangBin. No anxiousness, no such thing like that.

"And you're undeniably handsome". Felix giggled as he once crawled back above HyunJin, brushing their lips teasingly. HyunJin was surprised that Felix, the LEE FELIX complimented him about his looks for once. HyunJin took a sniff when he smelled something unusual and that's when it hit him..

Felix is drunk.

Now that answers his question in to why Felix suddenly became bold with his actions and words.

"Baby, you're drunk-"

"Shhh. No I'm not. 'm totally fineee~". Felix shushed the elder by putting his index finger on top of his slightly parted lips, chuckling once more at the end as slipped out his tongue, licking HyunJins' lips.

As much as HyunJin is liking this sexual activity they're about to do, HyunJin was uncertain to continue if Felix was being like this, under influenced by an alcohol.

"Felix, you're drunk. And you wanna have sex?" HyunJin cupped Felixs' adorable cheeks, making it puffier in between his palm and paw(since he couldn't open his left hand, he tried to use it folded close).

"Yeshhhh why nootttt? We were drunk when we had our first sex. And i missed your coooocckkk~". Felixs' horny hands slid down to Hyunjins' still bare dick, groping and pumping it in between his hand, earning a groan from the flick.

"Baby, do you give consent to this? You're not gonna regret this after, are you?"

Felix immediately shook his head. "No. Of course nootttt. As long as it's you, there's nothing to regret at".

Felixs' statement left HyunJin stammered. Did he.......did he really heard Felix say it loud and clearly in his face? HyunJin didn't realize the wide smile spreading on his lips, a subtle shade of red tint covered his cheeks.

Are you even aware of everything you're spitting out, Felix? Are you aware that that kind of words are only making it difficult for me not to fall for you harder?

"Okay, baby. But you need to be prepped again, okay? You haven't got loose since these week and it will be hurtful if we hurried the sex". HyunJin then tried to get up and used his two hands to support his weight dipping on the mattress, totally forgetting (again 🤦🏻) about his fragile left hand, making him fell down to the bed again from pain as he groaned loudly.

"Daddy, let me do the work here, okay? You just lay there, and wait for me to get done loosening myself, okay?" Felix cupped HyunJins' cheeks and rubbed soft circles on the elders' cheekbones using his thumb. HyunJin nod his head as an answer and before Felix part himself away, he first lean his lips again on to Hyunjins', catching up a last kiss.

Felix got up from straddling HyunJin and crawled to the bedside drawer. He opened the storage and picked up the cherry like lubricant bottle and condom. He opened the cap and squirted several amount in his palm. He sat down and spread his legs wide enough for HyunJin to see his eager hole once more. Felix spread a few amount of the substance on the outer rim before he intrude a finger, slowly and carefully.

"A-ahh, daddy". Felix whimpered from the familiar pain. A finger suddenly became a foreign for him when the stinging pain spread around his hole.

"Baby, fuck. Sorry daddy can't help you properly." HyunJin groaned from annoyance of his injured hand.

"It's alright, daddy. Just watch the good show then". Felix smirked as he tried to deepen his finger, groaning once more from the burning sensation. Felix gathered oxygen and had deep breaths to calm himself, hoping to lessen the pain. But thankfully, after a few painful test of thrusts, his body easily adjusted and now the sting vanished, replaced by growing pleasure of penetration. Felixs' painful whines shifted to luscious moans and mewls.

After a few minutes, Felix got tired of a single digit and decided to add one more. Felix took the lubricant bottle and squirted again on his fingers. The lubricant is doing as lot of great job to make the process of preparing himself easier. And so, Felix slowly slid his middle finger, emitting a gasp from his mouth.

"Shit, baby you're torturing me". HyunJin let out a breathy moan, his soft cock turned into dripping hard again just from watching the blonde fingering himself. That's how much Felix could affect his body. His libido is rising and his temperature getting feverish as minutes pass by of hearing Felixs' magical deep and sexy voice, letting out the response of getting too much pleasured. HyunJin tried to bring his right hand down to his aching cock to stroke it but Felix saw what the elder was about to do and so he swat HyunJins' hand away.

"You're not allowed to touch yourself, daddy or i will leave you here, whining mess". Felixs' almost threatening-like voice made HyunJin submit, swiftly pulling his hand back to himself. If he can't touch himself, he atleast need something to hold on and he resorted to the sheets instead. He gripped it while watching Felix fucking himself with his short fingers. He could hear the younger whine from time to time, probably because his fingers won't brush nor reach his sweet spot the way he do. But the younger wasn't asking for help, enduring it as he can.

Felix scissored himself open and fuck, how much he missed this a lot. Biting his lips so sexily while muffling out whimpers as he widened the space of his hole. The squelching sound of the lubricant inserting his hole making him hornier and needier and so he quicken his pace. After a few scissoring and thrust, he added the third finger to fully open him up. He's needy for Hyunjins' cock and he couldn't take the heat anymore. Again, a few more fingers spreading and plunging before he decided that he's ready.

"Stay still, daddy." Felix said as he took the packet, tearing it off using his teeth while gazing intensely at Hyunjins' orbs, making the elder go loco and needy.

"Baby please, need you~". HyunJin whimpered, thrusting his hips into nothing from eagerness. Felix then rolled the condom on Hyunjins' begging dick, covering it up. HyunJin moaned from the tightness of the rubber and Felixs' palm wrapped so perfectly around his cock. After Felix finished his job on the condom, he reached for the bottle of lubricant again and poured a lot on Hyunjins' cock, spreading the substance all over evenly. Felix waste no time and positioned himself, his two legs on each sides as he hovered above HyunJin once more. He lift his ass first as he took a hold of Hyunjins' cock, slowly sliding himself down.

"S-SHIT FUCK!" Felix hissed from the much bigger intrusion, Hyunjins' size really didn't cease to make him cry in pain and pleasure. Felix stopped midway, the size of Hyunjins' throbbing cock are tearing him apart.

"Just do it slowly and carefully, baby." HyunJin instructed the blonde when he heard Felix continuously hissing. His mouth fully hung open, adjusting from the once again foreign feeling filling his hole so well. Felix tested the endurance as he plunged HyunJins' cock into him full, surprising the both of them at the sudden bold move from Felix. The two man moaned, one is from the tightness and one is from the pain.

"Daddy, you're so big". Felix breathed out, his chest rising and falling heavily, chasing his breath as if they started fucking already.

"You always say that, kitten. Now you're making my head even bigger." HyunJin smirked seeing that his words has an effect on Felix.

"Well you always fill me up so fucking well, daddy". Felix bit his lips as he rolled his hips, the movement once again emitted a breathless moan from the two. The pleasure is starting to rise when Felix started to have a rhythm on his rolling and bouncing. His ass jiggling whenever he's slapping his ass down to meet HyunJins' cock.

"God, you're so amazing, baby boy." HyunJin gripped the sheets tighter as Felix clenched around him and bounced even higher, the thrust are making him dizzy. Felix placed his hands on Hyunjins' shoulders to have a better grip and so he started riding HyunJin even better.

"Fuck daddy, you look so sexy like that". Felix groaned when his eyes caught HyunJin arching his back, his lower lip caught in between his teeth and his eyes wide shut. The compliment from the younger earned a soft mewl from HyunJin, loving the praise. Felix smirked. "Oh, looks like daddy loves praises, isn't he? It makes you hot whenever i tell you you're so sexy and handsome while fucking me so hard".

Felixs' deep sentiments are leaving HyunJin whimpering and mewling mess, eyes lidded and teary from the beautiful compliments and from Felix taking his cock so well.

"Y-Yes, l-love it. Love it so much." HyunJin chanted. A deep giggle escaped from Felixs' throat. Felix was getting bored at their generic rhythm and so he thought of something that will wake him up. Felix once more smiled devilishly. He lift his ass up, leaving HyunJins' cock hanging, making HyunJin complained.

"Baby, why did you- OH FUCK!" HyunJin rolled his eyes back when Felix roughly plunged his ass back, his cock hitting Felixs' inside so deep that it finally got to touch Felixs' spot.

"Daddy, you hit it! We hit it, ohh~" Felix threw his head back when he did the same rough rhythm again and again. The skin slapping got even louder and their trickling drops of sweat sharing.

"Baby, please let me touch you, please. Wan' touch baby boy". HyunJin mewled from desperation. Felix felt himself getting tired as well, his legs getting numb and shaky and so he let HyunJin have the pace for them.

"Go on, daddy. Fuck me on your pace. Make kitten feel good as you always do". Felix soft, comforting voice make HyunJin at ease. He felt lightheaded from getting dominated by Felix. Once his trembling hand got to hold Felixs' hips, he used his hips to thrust upwards, meeting Felixs' ass even deeper. Felix yelled a moan when the elder hit his spot once more. "DADDY! HIT IT AGAIN PLEASE!"

HyunJin immediately followed the youngers' command as if he's under Felixs' control(which he really is) and hit that specific spot once more, the younger arching his back sexily from the stimulation.

"Damn, baby I think I'm near". HyunJin whimpered as his thrusts going desperate and rougher, his eyebrows furrowed from concentration.

"Me too, come on daddy, fuck me harder. I know you can go harder. Make me cry like you always do. Make me a moaning mess from your cock." Felixs' deep raspy voice sent HyunJin in cloud nine, the pleasure and submission overtaking him and so he thrusted his hips even deeper inside Felixs' hungry hole. The one week of not having sex is definitely worth to wait. Missing each others' body will only lead them to this, getting needy and desperate than ever.

The skin slapping are such a beautiful melody for them, along with their moans, screams, and whimpers, it feels like they could already make a phenomenal song just by it. All feel so enchanting.

"Baby, baby I'm- I'm cumming~". HyunJin moaned as his thrusting stuttered, his pace are getting out of control from his nearing edge.

"I'm cumming as well, daddy. Let's do it together, now". The authority in Felixs' voice immediately sent HyunJin to his climax, grunting and moaning softly as he came inside the rubber. Felix on the other hand, yelling his moan when his cum squirted some on Hyunjins' chest and stomach, and some flowed from his dick when Felix milked himself out.

HyunJin and Felix intake deep breaths, the smell of after sex reeking around the room. Their body is slippery from sweat. Felixs' trembling legs gave out and he end up falling on top of HyunJin, his nose resting on the elders' neck, inhaling the dark chocolate like scent of Hyunjin mixing with some sweat in it. Both of their heads are wrapped up in daze, calming their sensitive bodies before doing anything horny again. Or maybe they'll just resort to sleeping since it's late already.

While resting, Felixs' mind wandered again to ChangBin. The guilt then once more flashed in his eyes. He unconsciously hugged HyunJin tighter, his arms wrapped securely around the brunettes' waist, earning a confused noise from HyunJin.

"Hmm? Is there's something wrong baby?" HyunJin finally went back to his headspace. Getting into a new headspace was such an odd yet pleasurable moment and experience for him. He's not complaining or so, he love it. He definitely will look for it next time but right now, he needs to know what's going on with the younger who suddenly crushed his body from a tight embrace.

HyunJin felt Felixs' head moved, shaking it saying no but HyunJin wasn't convinced, and so he used his uninjured finger to lift Felixs' jaw, making them look at each others' eyes.

"You sure?" HyunJins' genuine concern are making Felix feel guilty even more. And with that, Felix closed the gap of their lips again, kissing the elder with an unusual pace. HyunJin was getting baffled but kissed the younger back nonetheless. This might be the effect of alcohol? After sex perhaps? He doesn't know and he's not closer to assurance, but all he know is that he will be beside Felix whenever the younger will need his presence and comfort.

A few minutes of their kiss, Felix pulled his lips away. His forehead resting against HyunJin and his eyes closed, a tear threatening to fall, concerning HyunJin even more.

"I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry, HyunJin. I really am sorry" The Aussie kept apologizing to HyunJin. The latter doesn't know where was Felix getting it and doesn't have any idea on why was the younger are even saying sorry to him.

"Why? Why are you sorry, baby? What did you do? Did........something happened when you're out there?" HyunJin caressed the slightly wet hair of Felix, not minding if it got sticky from all the sweat formed in his scalp.

Felix was getting hesitant to answer. He's worried that HyunJin might get mad at him, or worse to ChangBin who's purely innocent in this issue. Whenever Felix says or tease a thing, even just a little bit, about ChangBin makes HyunJin grip anything he could hold tightly enough for the object to crumple, what more if he knew that he kissed ChangBin behind him. HyunJin might go feral. He know HyunJin shouldn't do that and be jealous because they're just nothing in the first place. But he's full aware that their relationship isn't as easy sailing as they were before. The further their deal continue going on, the feelings that they're prohibited to feel base on the contract was getting neglected as time pass by. Especially the jealousy. Nobody was supposed to get jealous at anybody. But here they are, Felix having jealousy towards SeungMin and Hyunjin towards ChangBin. He could sense that one of them are already growing feelings, and it was him. Probably HyunJin as well. But he's scared to death. Because he promised. He promised to himself that he's never. EVER. gonna love someone again because whenever he will love that someone so badly, that someone will just end up leaving him alone. Remembering about what happened to his mother, his father, his grandpa, and to his one and only dog he got when he was 8, his bestfriend when no one was there to cheer him up and make him happy also left him in the end. He couldn't afford seeing HyunJin walking out of his life and leaving him alone too now that his previous bestfriend finallly get back to him.

"Yes i, Uhmm....sorry because (i cheated on you. I kissed ChangBin thinking if i could atleast feel that his kiss is better than you. I kissed him behind your back. I kissed another guy other than you. And you know what answer I've got? He didn't feel special as much as you. Kissing him felt wrong. I know that even before we got to this foolish deal we made we already kissed tons of different lips but, when I started getting connected with you, i felt like my system only functioned for you now. My body always look for a certain person that will make me satisfy who's name starts with letter H and ends with N and i don't know if I could let that person go anymore) ...... because I left you alone here. I'm guilty that you might- you might broke your knuckles without me knowing. What if you injured your right hand as well and I'm not here?" Felix decided to lie just to slip through the suffocating question. He thought the elder will kept that suspicious face of his until he saw Hyunjins' creased forehead relaxed. And so Felixs' breathing relaxed as well.

"Awee baby. I'm glad to know that you're worried about me." HyunJin giggled and pinched Felixs' nose, the latter scrunched up his nose from the grip. "But you know? I think i have a solution for that problem". HyunJin smirked.

"What?" Felix pouted.

HyunJin cupped Felixs' cheek and peck the youngers' lips before he whispered. "Don't leave me alone next time."

HyunJins' sentence felt like he's foreshadowing something that Felix couldn't decipher what that is but he still responded to the elders' request.

"Of course. I will never leave you alone again."

Their foreheads then went again for each other, acting like love birds who can't live without each other or they'll die. And that's what they did for atleast half an hour before they decided to sleep and remain at the same position. Felix snuggling onto HyunJins' neck while HyunJin had his arms wrapped around Felixs' waist in a protective manner, as if never wanting to let go Felix in any sort of way. No. He will never. Not in a million years.

---------🌈---------

It's been so long since the last mature content so i decided to add one again.

Also, Felix mah men, find your true self and don't make everything complicated or I'm telling you, everything will not go under control as what you think will happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 10.6K 25
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS LIL SHT HAD 90K READS NOW OVER 300K??? WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING????? ⚠️ Please keep in mind that this is my first ever story...
173K 7.9K 30
What's wrong with asking for a little help in the sexual area? And what's wrong with saying yes to help out a friend? It's just to teach him so he ca...
20.8K 606 10
"There's something I wanted to try out with you guys..." hyunminsung Somewhat polyamorous relationship between Hyunjin, Lee Know and Han, with focus...
53.6K 2K 34
🌼COMPLETED🌼 Hyunjin has a boyfriend --> Jisung -- but only Felix, Chan and Changbin know about their relationship. This is because Hyunjin is not r...