𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙤 - 𝙅𝙅 𝙈𝙖...

By jjismyfavmanwhore

season 1 ✅ season 2 ✅ season 3 ✅ Jade Cameron- The rejected Cameron JJ Maybank- The Pogue prince chapter =... More

Aesthetics
Intro
Pilot
The lucky compass
The forbidden zone
Spy games
Midsummers
Parcel 9
Dead calm
The Runway
the bell tower
The phantom
The Gold
The Heist
Prayers
Homecoming
The darkest hour
My Druthers
The Bonfire
The Cross
Trapped
Poguelandia
The Bells
Fathers and sons
The Diary
Heists
The Dark Forest
Happy Anniversary
Tapping The Rudder
Welcome to Kitty Hawk
Secret of the Gnomon
Announcement!!
Extras

The Coastal Venture

4.4K 51 81
By jjismyfavmanwhore

"No." I say, stepping away from my father and sitting down on an old bench.

"Jade." he says. "I know that this is insane. It was the only way. It was the only way to make sure that we were all safe and together." He kneels down in front of me, grabbing my hands.

"You're a murderer!" I yell.

"No, I am your father." He says softly. "This was the only way."

"You could've just gone to jail! You could've done the right thing." I yell, standing up and pushing his hands away from me. "I can't even look at you." I say, tears forming in my eyes.

"Sweetie. I did it for us. You need to understand that. I didn't know that you or Sarah were gonna be on that dock. It was never my intention. You have to believe me, baby. I just needed to make sure that our family is safe." He says. "I couldn't let Rafe go down for helping me."

"Thank you, dad." Rafe says, entering the room with a very tired looking Sarah.

"I can't believe you two!" I yell, turning around to look at Dad and Rafe. "What on earth had to go running through your psychopathic minds to do that?!" I yell, shoving Rafe back into the kitchen counter. "News flash, Rafe! You didn't save dad! You put us in all in shit that we will never get through!" I scream, looking at my father. "And you? You poisoned our family with all these lies and bullshit!" I take a deep breath before continuing. "You have ruined our family. I want to go home. I want to call my friends and my boyfriend and tell them that I am ok and alive!"

"Of course you can, sweetie. You can call them. John B and JJ came to the house while Rose was getting you ready. You know that cross you guys have been looking for? Rafe had it. Turns out, that I guess, historically, it belongs to the Heywards."

"Yeah, we know." Sarah cuts in sitting next me.

"It also turns out that the most important thing to me is you, so I gave them the cross for you." He says, looking directly at Sarah making me scoff.

"And John B was ok with that?" Sarah asks. "JJ... was ok with that?" She adds, looking at me.

"Well, um, I had just given them a half-billion-dollar artifact, so, yeah. They seemed pretty ok. I don't know what to tell you. They're pogues." He says, drinking some water. "Rose! Wheezie, you can come in."

"Sarah, Jade. Hey, hey. We are going to our very own private Island." Wheezie says, smiling and sitting next to us. I glare at the now smirking Rose and tilt my head in challenge. "Isn't that awesome?"

"They're not feeling very well right now, sweetheart. But they will be. We're all gonna be feeling pretty good soon, huh?" My dad says, looking at me with a sly smile.

"Do you guys wanna play war?" Wheezie asks Rose, Sarah and I.

"You bought cards?" I ask, looking up from the sand timer. Wheeze nods. "Yeah." I say, fake smiling.

"I'll go grab them." She says, running out of the room and leaving the door open. 

I nudge Sarah lightly and nod my head to the door. She smiles softly and begins to stand up fake groaning in pain.

"Oh, Sarah. What's wrong, sweetie?" Rose asks.

"I just think I'm gonna be seasick." Sarah lies, leaning against the counter.

"Oh. Here, I have just the thing." Rose says, getting up and walking to a cabinet.

"Meds?" I ask, leaning back in my seat.

"Jade, seriously, that was for your own good, and you know it killed me to do that."

"I was just gonna ask for non-drowsy." Sarah says, putting her hands up in surrender.

"We're all together. Just chill. This is a good thing." Rose says, walking into a different room. I look at Sarah and notice her eyeing the door. I nod at her and we both make our way to the door discreetly. We slip out of the room and run down the hallway. 

"Ok." I say, panting like a dog. "Split up. I'll get a safety boat and you go to the captain's desk to get a radio." I say nodding.

"Ok, meet at the boat release in 1 hour." She nods, running off in a different direction.

I begin my long run through the halls of the boat, trying to find where the freaking boat is when I see a glimpse of blonde hair coming my way. I duck behind a steel door and try to slow my breathing down when I feel a steel hand grab my upper arm. I turn to whoever was grabbing me and see a very angry Rose glaring at me as if she was going to murder me.

"Let me go!" I yell, struggling against the evil women's grip on my upper arms.

"What happened to being seasick?" She hisses, shoving me into a private room.

"It must have been the side effects from the drugs you gave me." I snap, pulling my arms out of her grip.

"I did that for your own good, Jade!" She yells, pushing me in to the wall.

"I nearly died! Rule number one when it comes to gunshot treatment. Don't fall asleep!" I hiss, getting in her face.

"Shut up!" She yells, placing her hand over my mouth as someone walks past.

I grab her hand throw it down off my face before speaking again, "What is wrong with you? You could have killed me and all you care about is not getting caught." I practically yell.

A sharp pain coats my face as my head snaps to the side from the force of her hand. "I never trusted you." She seethes, grabbing my chin to face her. "You always hung out with those scumbag pogues as if they were your family. I don't blame your father for treating you the way he did." She hisses in my ear. "You never trusted me when it came to this family and I never trusted you. Your mistake of being friends with those pogues cost us everything. You're pathetic. Useless and utterly forgotten when it comes to the Cameron name. I mean, come on... Jade or Sarah? Everyone has always chosen your sister. And guess what princess. You're only half sisters which makes it even more enjoyable to watch." She says, watching my face drop and tears spring to my eyes.

"What?" I whisper, confused by her last sentence.

"You didn't think you and Sarah are actually twins, did you?" She smirks. "Please! You're not half the girl Sarah is." She hisses. "Why do you think you've been Ward's least favorite?" She smiles, making my heart clench. "You were a mistake. A one-night stand, gone wrong. Thank God that Sarah's mother was pregnant with Sarah at the time. A good way to cover up a mistake. Twins. You were his biggest regret. The blonde hair on your head is so similar to Sarah's that people automatically though you were twins."

"You're lying." I hiss.

"Am I?" She asks, shoving me into the wall before stepping back. "Have you even seen your birth certificate?" She says, finally walking away to leave me in thought. 

That's not true. It can't be. Sarah and I are twins... Right? A shadow enters my vision breaking my train of thought and making me run down the hall, pressing pause on my thoughts for the moment.

I run down the hall and towards the boat ramp and try to get past Rafe and Dad. I see an open door and try to peek my head inside to see who it is.

"Jade?" Wheezie asks, a confused face etched on her face.

"Fuck." I hiss, stepping into the room. "Hey Wheeze... and Rafe. I just came to get some water." I say, sitting down next to her. I glance at Rafe with a scared face. He glares at me with a challenging face. He knows damn well that I wasn't coming to get water and that I was trying to escape.

"Oh, here." Wheeze says, passing me a glass of water.

"Thanks." I say, taking a sip as I still glare at him. "Um, I actually need to go to the bathroom." I say, standing up slowly.

"Really?" Rafe asks, standing up and following me.

"Yeah." I say, standing up and running off through the boat.

"Jade!" Rafe yells, running after me.

"No, no!" I yell, running faster and into a room.  I slam the door shut behind me and try to lock it only to have Rafe push it in an attempt to open it.

"Jade! Open the damn door!" He yells, pushing harder as I push back.

"Rafe! Stop it!" I yell, pulling with all my strength. "Rafe, please!" I yell, tears filling my eyes.

"Open the fucking door!" He yells, banging his fist on to the door.

I begin to shake in fear as I grab a plank of wood to block the door. I let the door go for a second to grab the wood, but Rafe pushes the door open and grabs my arm as I try to run away. He grabs both my arms and pins me to the wall. "Rafe." I say, trying to grab his hands away from my arms. "It's just me. It's Jade. I'm your sister!" I yell, cowering in fear.

"You are not my sister!" He yells, slamming my back into the wall again.

"Rafe!" I sob, watching as he grabs my throat and begins to squeeze my neck, stopping air from entering my system. 

"I told dad that you couldn't be trusted." He says, tears filling his eyes.

"Please." I whisper, feeling my eyes become heavier.

"No." He says, squeezing my throat hard enough so that darkness immediately takes over my body. 

3rd person

Rafe drops Jade's unconscious body on the ground and takes a deep breath before just looking at her. He picks her up and throws her over his shoulder before walking on to the deck in search of his father. 

"Drop it!" Pope yells to Cleo. "We gotta get out of here!"

"No, no, no, no." Rafe yells, putting Jade on the ground and running to grab the line, holding the cross.

"Get down here! Come on!" Cleo yells, running to Jade's side. "Pope!" She yells, desperately.

"What?" He yells, climbing out of the control center of the crane. "No!" He yells, once seeing Jade passed out on the ground next to Cleo. He runs over and gently lifts her off the floor and into a bridal carry.  "We can't jump off the boat with her like this!" Pope yells.

"We have to! It's the only way! We'll die if we don't!" Cleo yells.

"Uh, Ok! Fine! Let's go!" He yells, clinging on to Jade as tight as he can before leaping off the boat and into open water. When he hits the water, the pressure of the hit makes him drop Jade from his hands leaving her to float to the top her face underwater. "No!" Pope yells, swimming over to her.

"Jade!" Sarah yells,  watching Pope grab her and pull her head above water. "Quick John B!" She yells, crawling to the end of the boat to grab her sister.

"Pope!" He yells, steering the boat towards the three of them. He stops the boat just in front and grabs Jade by the arms and pulls her up followed by Pope and Cleo.

"Jade." Sarah says, shaking the girls shoulders in desperation. "Wake up!" She yells, Pope sitting next to her while JB steers off to find JJ and Kie.

"Jade!" Pope yells, searching her body to find the cause of her state. "Holy shit." He says, looking at her now purple neck.

"Oh my god." Sarah says, tears forming at the sight.

"JJ! Kie!" JB yells into open water.

"John B! Help!" Kie yells, holding on to JJ's also unconscious bodies.

"Holy shit! JJ! JJ!" Pope yells, looking at his best friend in the arms of his former lover.

"JJ! No!" John B yells, grabbing the unconscious blonde's arms and pulling him up on the boat and next to his unconscious girlfriend. 

"Wake up!" Kie yells, shaking both of their shoulders.

"Jade!" Sarah yells, sobbing into her shoulder.

"We're stalling!" JB says, revving the engine over and over again.

"We need to go! We're sitting ducks!" Kie yells, looking at Rafe who was now pointing a gun at them.

"We gotta go!" Pope yells, clinging to the unconscious blondes.

"I'm trying!"

"Wake up, Jade!" Sarah screams.

"Ok! Ok!" JB yells, watching as the engine turns to life.

"J, please! Get up!" Kie pleads.

A sudden cough rings through the air and water spills out of his mouth as he doubles over, coughing.

"That's right, cough it up baby." JB says, smiling at his best friend.

"Ok!" Pope yells.

"What happened?" The blonde says, turning to JB and not realizing his unconscious girlfriend to the right of him.

"Jade!" Sarah pleads, making him snap his attention to her.

"What the fuck-" JJ says as he begins to shake the blonde.

"She needs oxygen!" Pope yells.

"Ok." JJ says, pressing their mouths together and blowing air into her mouth.

"Do it again!" Sarah yells, clinging to Cleo for support.

He does this again hoping for Jade to show any sign of life.

"Come on, Jade!" he yells, doing it again.

The girl springs awake and begins dry coughing into the boy's shoulder. "Holy shit." He says in relief, grabbing her in a hug.

"Jade!" Sarah says, smiling and releasing a breath of air.

"What..." She pauses to cough. "What happened?" She asks.

"You tell us." Pope says, laughing.

"Thank god, baby. You got me scared." JJ says, pulling the shivering girl into his chest.

"What the hell happened to your head?" She asks, wiping some fresh blood off with her thumb.

"A machete." Kie says, grabbing a wet rag from part of her shirt and giving it to Jade so she can put it on JJ's head.

"A machete?" JJ says, cockily smiling.

"The blunt end." Kie says.

"Next time, duck." Cleo adds.

"Thanks for that." JJ says.

"Who are you?" Jade asks, looking at the new girl on the boat.

"Cleo." She says, simply.

"She helped us in the Bahamas." JB says.

"Oh." Jade nods, curling further into JJ's chest for warmth.

"This shit ain't over." Pope says, looking back at the cross being pulled back on to the boat.

"No it ain't." Jade says, looking fearfully at the boat she knew her brother and stepmother were on.

Jade's pov

"JJ, you all right there, buddy?" JB asks, as the boys take a seat.

"Yeah, still a little dizzy." Jay says, curling up next to me. "Ok, anybody know where we're at?"

"Deserted beach. Unknown Island."

"I'll take that as a no." JJ says, looking down at me to make sure I was still there. "Plan A, huh Pope? That went well." 

"This is the lowest we can go." Pope says, looking down at the ground in shame. "We literally have nothing else to lose. The cross, gone."

"The gold, gone." Sarah says. Twin sister. She's my twin sister.

"Seriously, if we had a nickel for every time we got beat up, I'd say we're at a dollar fifty." JJ says, carving something into the tree we were leaning on.

"More than I got on me." Kie says.

"That somehow doesn't make me feel better." Sarah says, hanging her head low.

"Look. We have each other." I say, looking around at my best friends. "That has to mean something!" I say.

"We've had some good stuff happen." JB adds. 

"Name something." Pope says.

"Uh, the boiler room. What? If the boiler didn't explode, I wouldn't have gotten away from Rafe." He explains.

"That makes one of us." I mutter, rubbing my sore neck.

"That wasn't luck. That thing was gonna blow the second I stopped feeding it." Cleo says.

"Stealing my thunder, Cleo." JB says. "Pope, you're related to Denmark Tanny." 

"I lost all of his inheritance."

"You know what? This is the Pogue life! We are in the Carribean. It's our own little slice of paradise. With my best friends! With my family!" JB says, smiling at us all. "I don't know. Wouldn't wanna do it with anyone else. Look and while you guys were complaining about every little thing. JJ. I was looking at those burly lefts."

"There's some slabs out there." JJ agrees.

"Just a few."

"Kie, Jade. You see that. I know you wanna taste of that."

"There's no boards." Kie says.

"Body surfing?" I suggest.

"We can make boards as well." JB says. "Pope, come on."

"They do look pretty tasty." Pope agrees, standing up. "There's nobody around. We could squad here for a bit. Kinda belongs to us now, huh?"

"You got a point." JB says.

"I claim thee Poguelandia. I like the ring of it. I'm gonna make a flag. It's gonna have a chicken on it. Wearing a coconut bra, smoking a J... in crocs." He says, making us all laugh.

"I could use a J." Kie says.

"Or some Crystal Meth." I laugh.

"Can we vote?" Sarah asks.

"Going full Pogue?" I ask as JJ offers me his hand. He pulls me up and swings his arm around my shoulder, pulling us together.

"Full freaking Pogue." He agrees kissing me.

"No!" I laugh, watching JJ grab a fish and run towards me.

"Oh come on." He says, running after me.

"Stop it!" I laugh, hiding behind a rock.

"Just a nibble." He teases.

"Cook it first!" I laugh, shoving the stick away.

"Ok, Mrs. Picky." He says.

"Mrs?" I say, walking out from behind the rock.

"Mrs. Maybank." He smirks.

"Oh, yeah?" I say, smirking and walking up to him.

"Yeah." He says, dropping the fish and pulling me in to a hungry kiss.

"JJ." I say, pulling apart. "I know you want to and believe me, I do too. But we can't. Not here. Not until we have the proper... safety measures." I smirk.

"I know... But that doesn't mean I can't kiss you... anywhere." He smirks grabbing me and pinning me to the rock.

I pull apart and smirk at him as well. "Touché." I say, going back to kissing him.

"Sarah." I whisper as we all lay on the sand meant to be sleeping. "Are you awake?" I say, tapping her shoulder.

"No." She groans, rolling over to look at me.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"Why?" She asks, frowning slightly.

"It's important." I whisper.

"Ok, walk?" She asks, sitting up.

"Yeah." I say, getting up and following her as we walk along the beach together.

"So, what's up?" She asks, looking at me.

"Rose... She told me something and I don't know if she was saying it to mess with me or if it was true but I want you to know..." I say, sitting down on the sand and watching the water while a tear falls down my cheek.

"Jade." Sarah says, sitting next to me and grabbing my hand. "Just breathe." She says, rubbing my knuckles.

"She... She said that dad cheated on... cheated on your mom with my mom." I say, looking at her.

"What?" She asks, smiling out of confusion. "That doesn't make any sense."

"She said that we aren't twins, Sar and that you being born was just a coincidence and perfect timing so that dad's biggest mistake was covered up." I explain.

"She's lying." Sarah says, shaking her head. "We're twins." Her voice cracks.

"Have you seen my birth certificate?" I ask.

"Jade... We don't know if that's even true." Sarah states. "She could be trying to mess with you or trying to... ruin our relationship!" She says, a tear rolling down her face.

"Maybe it's not true. Maybe it is." I shrug my shoulders. "But if it is true then that means dad has been lying to us our whole life."

"I don't think he's going to be a problem anymore." She says, looking at the ground.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"John B was protecting me. Dad was trying to choke me and John B stopped him. Dad hit his head pretty badly on the ledge of the boat. I don't know if he's alive." Sarah says, looking at me with tears in her eyes.

I scoff slightly before laughing. "He took protective boyfriend to a whole new level." I say, making her laugh as well.

"It's not like JJ would do the same or anything." She laughs.

"Says the one who's boyfriend has actually been arrested for murder." I laugh, watching her mouth drop open in disbelief.

"That was low." She says, smiling at me.

"Not as low as Peterkin's body." I say, putting my hand over my mouth after I realize what I said.

"Jade!" She laughs, pushing me.

"Too soon?" I smirk.

"Yes!" She laughs.

3438 words.

I am so sorry about the Peterkin joke-

Anywayyyy I will be doing season 3 :) Hope to see you reading it, I will tell y'all if I do a new book or if I just continue on in this one...

Also I might add an aesthetic chapter as well as questions !

Much love, Lay <3

Question time :)

Fav JJ and Jade moment:

Fav friendship:

Fav happy Jade moment:

Fav chapter:

Moment when you got angry:

Fav Jade quote:

Funniest moment in the book:

Disclaimer!!!

Jade and JJ stay together and are endgame in season 3 and for the rest of the show. My original plan was to make her go evil like Rafe (which would have been so fun) however a majority of ya'll didn't want that I changed my plan. Hope that's ok!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 61 58
Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eight had its advantages, her father was low...
161K 2.5K 38
where a kook wanted a swing at a pogue and then set the island ablaze. rafe cameron x pogue Disclaimer: INCREDIBLY mature content
326K 4.6K 43
Ivy King Rutherford comes from a wealthy family that live on the mainland of North Carolina. Spending her summers in the Outer Banks wouldn't be so b...
81.6K 1.7K 13
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 was stained with her cherry lip gloss as he leaned against the wall smoking weed. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 was smeared all around her...