The night we met

By add_UwU

When the night was full of terrors I was still there And your eyes were filled with tears I was there to wipe... More

1. Chapter (the café)
2. Chapter (tuning memories)
3. chapter (ice cream)
4. chapter (yesn't socializing)
6. chapter (life's normal)
7. chapter (forever loners)
8. Chapter (we rejected)
9. chapter (wishes)
10. Chapter (A night to remember)
11. Chapter (sUrPriSE)
12. Chapter (sleep and clean)
13. Chapter (trip and travel)
14. Chapter (the airport)
15. Chapter (new place)
16. chapter (Socialising 101)
17. Chapter (New people and old care)
18. Chapter (Best mates)
19. Chapter (The Night We Met)
20. Chapter (confession, confusion & icecream)
21. Chapter (Secrets)
22. Chapter (carnival)
23. Chapter (U//w//U)/
24. Chapter (Together)
25. Chapter (Epilogue) ಥ‿ಥ

5. chapter (humans rude)

7 1 0
By add_UwU

Sup dorks..!
Place: The event (serbia's house)
Date: 11th April.

The night sky was something which was keeping me stable. The cool breeze and the dim lighting in her garden.

His attention was completely drawn from me. And I was getting more and more disgusted with the scent of alcohol.

Not because I had abusive parents who used to drink and hit me my parents were like any other Normal people. I just never had a good thing with alcohol.

After a while of me ranting and questioning my existence, Serbia came and started apologizing about her leaving me alone.

Phew

"How do you ever become friends with c/n?" She asked me with a confused face. "He was my bench mate in college" I replied as normally I could without sharing any deep information.

"I was just curious" she said with a hopeful look for me to continue the conversation. "Who was that girl on which every one was making comments as she greeted him?" I asked because that scene was bugging me and I needed answers even if it made me look like an obsessed possissive person.

"Hazel" (yo bitches the villain enters the chat) I heard someone say behind my back and it was none other than the girl who was I was asking about.

I turned around and greeted her with a smile which she turned down with a ' I'm gonna ignore that ' glare.

Is it too hard for people to just me god damn kind?

She introduced herself further saying she is co-worker of c/n and knew everyone in that party. And hey! I don't know anyone here I felt like saying this but instead I nodded and introduced my self in the way a normal human does

(introverts are a different breed trust me) .

I knew that we are completely different people and like wise people say

'opposite attracts not
necessarily in a good ways'

(Hahaha just kidding if you think there's going to be any drama no there won't be hazel is a really temporary character)

I could have said something rude further but that's not honestly my nature, but what she did was something I would never do if I were in here place.

"We're bestfriends we have known each other for almost a year and half." Oh darling she was so wrong saying this.

"Well, why are you here?" She asked and which made me think of my existence but I am not ignoring the fact this was a rude question.

"I'm an old friend of c/n"it hit me stone hard as I realised I'm nothing more but just an 'old friend'

Before she opened her mouth like a trash can to something more. I walked away because sorry I don't give two Dengs.

I went to the washroom as an excuse to get rid of her questions. 'ofcourse, the only task I'm here for is socializing and I am sucking at it'.

I exited the washroom only to see c/n back hugging hazel with him all being giggly and cuddly. I should be having a break down.

I was not jealous.. because I just don't get jealous it's not who I'm. A evil thought crept inside my mind

'Shall I shake a bottle of coke and ask hazel to open that for me?' I mean for how rude she was to me

Oh boy I'm so childish.

As I came out of my thoughts I saw he was looking at me. My eyes were enchanted to meet his still. I need a psychiatrist.

His eyes were saying something?
What does his eyes mean?
'Bring me choco lava cake?'
'I love you?'
'Avengers Assemble?'
Just say it with your mouth and not your eyes I thought

The event just went on I was bored and awkward to a really high extent at that time

Finally after an hour or so decided to talk to him "Shall we go back?" I asked. I bet he was really pissed off.

"GO ALONE IF YOU GOD DAMN WANT TO!" he whisper yelled. My knees felt weak. I almost skipped a beat. Before any one could react I wish to run away. I don't know where but I wanted to.

Why you gotta be so rude?

I tried to not feel embarassed and calm him down. And said with an awkward smile to no one in particular "Is he fine?"

Out of every thing I tried dragging him. I still felt a heavy weight on my heart and a lump in my throat. As I reached inside of the car with him. I felt like weeping but as I trailed my eyes to his.

Silent tears were rolling down his face. It was expression less. ' why is it the eyes always telling a different story?'

"Stop crying I should be the one to try. You yelled at me first" I said loud enough I knew he was drunk and it won't cause any effect.

Great I'm crying myself now with hot angry tears

I dropped him home and now I was confused. 'okay I have a drunk person shall I leave him alone. It's clearly not a nice idea.' I decided to get him inside his home.

Forget about having second thoughts to entering the house of a person you met after 2 years, I was having a million thoughts. I somehow managed to get him to the bed and thought to get my self to rest on his couch.

I planned to leave the next morning when he'd be sober.

As I closed my eyes thoughts started flowing. Thinking about the moment he yelled at me. But again when his eyes were filled tears. It was a need. A particular song lyrics was roaming in my head.

Have a nice day.
(灬º‿º灬)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
254K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
126K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report