Like Father, Like Daughter. [...

By silently_dead_girl

"I want to arrange the colors of this hexahedron in order, using an incredibly quick method that anyone can c... More

[Prologue] Daddy's Request
2. The Aftermath
3. Asano's Siblings
4. Pocky Game
5. I Hate People like You.
Sneak Peek!
6. The Boy from my Nightmare.
7. Why are you hugging me?
8. Karma-Kun?. . .Ne. . .
Sneak Peek 2!
Original Story - MindTraps
9. Big Brother, Karma-Kun and I.
10. His and Mine Failure
Incest for Wincest!
Want me to continue?
Alive. Again.
Boo.

1. Welcome to Class E

5.3K 179 23
By silently_dead_girl

[Okay. Prologue finished now onto the real story, which will be following the manga/anime. Also a lot of people have been telling me to fix how I structure my writing so I'm try to improve it, hope everyone enjoys this chapter, Sorry if too short!.]

3rd Person POV

The students of Class E or better known by others as 'the End Class' sat in their seats as the room was left dim and gloomy as they waited for their teacher to arrive.

They could heard the noises from outside meaning that he had finally
arrived, some tensed up while other tried to keep their composure as they
heard the noises come closer....this was their chance....they were sure that with
this....they could....most likely....

Finally the door opened and they all turned their heads to the source, there he stood, their teacher.

"Good morning everyone" Said the strange creature that was at the front, a strange alien-like creature, their teacher.

"Student on duty, on your command" The strange creature called out, on cue a blue haired mae stood up from his seat in front of his peers.

"S-Stand up!" As he said those words the rest of the class followed and pulled out their guns pointing them directly towards their said teacher.

The room was completely silent for what seemed like forever until the blue haired boy spoke again"ready.......bow!"

All at once they all fired their guns at their teacher, normally anyone would die from this but this "Thing" was different, he had the speed of 20 Mach and with that he was able to dodge every single bullet coming his way.

He did not show any signs of shock or worry as he continued on"now then I'll be taking role"

The casual way he said it did not fit the scene, but neither did anything else going on in this class.

"Alrighty, no absences, Sensei is very pleased!~"

Not much time had passed since the students little "plan" to take down their teacher and through all of it he was able to take role over their gun fire, unlike their carefree teacher the students were exhausted and a little upset that it didn't go as planned.

"Damn it, I thought we could get him...."

"He was too fast!"

"How could he dodge them all?!"

"Now stop whining all of you, I have an annouence to make before class can
officially start" Said their teacher as they all looked at him confused, what could it be that he was talking about?

One by one they all sat down and looked up at him as he cleared his throat and looked towards the door"you may come in now"

They all looked more confused about this but a few curious people looked
at the door as it opened to reveal a petite girl standing there.

She held an indifferent expression until she met their gaze, more specifically the gaze of the blue haired boy from earlier as he flinched slightly at this, a smile quickly made its way to her features"hello, I'm sorry if I interrupted your lesson"

They all looked at her with mixed emotions as she entered the classroom, from the look of her she must have been from the main building, hell, she looked like she was straight from class A!.

When she came the front they could all see her clearly now, she was a small girl but not so much, she had wavy, long brown hair that reached up to her waist and wasn't too thin or too chubby, there was only one thing that stood out the most from her, her eyes.

They went perfectly well with her appearance but they felt like they were looking down at them, to put it bluntly, it felt like she was disparaging them all.

"Everyone from today one she will be a part of our class and a part of our little assassination" Announced their teacher as they all looked in disbelief but then-"it's a pleasure to be in your class, I'm Hideaki Asano, I hope we get along~"

Just like that, they all felt as if the whole world stop"A-A-A-ASANO?!"Questioned one of the female students in the front as the green haired girl stood up along with her"as in! Gakuhō Asano!! The principal!"

The girl at the front nodded at this still smiling"right~"

"What is she doing in class E then?!"

"Everyone!"

They all stopped talking as they still looked over the girl, she really was strange and it isn't make sense why the principal daughter would participate in something like this"Asano-San please take a seat from behind so we can start the lesson"

She nodded softly as she continued to smile"yes Sensei" She started to make her way to the back of the room but stopped midway with her back still turned to Sensei"excuse me Sensei"

"Yes?~" In one moment she was standing there and in the next she was in front of him again and swung anti Sensei knife at him, how did she move so quickly without being seen?

After the third swing he grabbed onto her arm and took away the knife"it seems you've already adjusted to this classes assassination"

"I'm familiar with it yes, kill you and win 10 billion Yen, not too hard and not too simple to understand, I really am looking forward to this~Sensei"

She said as the smile never left her face as she drew back and went to the back of the class, things just seemed to change intently but no one knew if it were for the better or not.

Nagisa's POV

It's been a few days since we've started our third year of middle school and started this assassination, but none of us have been ale to land a single blow on him and to make things worse....she's here too.

Hideaki Asano is one of the best students there is and one of the most prettiest girls too, but it wouldn't make
any sense why she would be here in this class and trying to kill Sensei like us, what has she to gain from it?

Sure there was the 10 Billion Yen but.....why did they put her here?

"Ne" I blinked as I looked up to see her right in front of me and I tensed"Asano-San?..."

She giggled at me as she looked down at me once more"you don't need to use formalilies with me like that~call me Hideaki"

"Alright then...Hideaki-San....did you need something from me?"

"No, I just wanTed to greet you~it's been a while since we talked"

"Eh?" It was her turned to blink at me as she tilted her head at me"you don't
remember?"

"I-" "Nagisa!" We both turned around heads to the source where my name was called out by Terasaka and his gang of friends as they motion for me to follow them, was it for that?

"We can talk another time, bye then" I looked back at Hideaki to say something but she was already gone, that girl just appears and disappears when she pleases doesn't she, but I can't help but wonder, what did she mean when she said its been a while since we talked?

Hideaki's POV

Hmm, things are moving much more slower than I thought they would, I guess you can't have success if you don't fail from time to time, can't say the same for these students, at least I can go back to Class A after this but I will not be satisfied if someone else besides myself can kill that thing, I will not allow myself to fail Daddy.

I clenched my fist as I looked outside, I haven't been in this class that long but my expectations of these students surprised me, I can hardly believe Daddy would allow such a thing but....I suppose that what makes it so interesting and theirs a super bonus to this too~its something that I can beat Big Brother at without his knowledge, this brought a smirk to my face.

Daddy chose me instead of Big Brother for such an important task so how could I refuse~I'd be overjoyed to do such a thing for Daddy~!

I really can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees that I successes with this assassination

~Daddy will be so proud of me~

"I can't forget to have my own fun too~" As I continued to gaze out the window I saw Naigsa with those people who disturbed our conversation earlier, how rude of these End Class Failures.

They seemed to be planning something....hmm...what are those End Class Failures thinking of this?

I can't help but wonder.....

{Time Skip}

I looked over my work as I sighed softly to myself, I scanned the classroom from my seat in the back of the classroom, it really is boring sitting in the back~As I scanned the classroom I looked up to see him still teaching.....I'm going to regret saying this but the most shocking thing about this class is this teacher, he really is an amazing teacher......but that's not good enough to stop me from ending his existence, plus Daddy is ordering it too so there's no way around it~!

I looked back downwards smiling to myself as I stared down at my finish work while everyone else was still working, hehe, still so slow~

Not even this thing can help them I bet, there is no way to help the weak, no way.

My thoughts started to take over until a small noise snapped me out of my daze, I looked up slightly to see Naigsa, what is he doing up? He couldn't be finish already?

I started to become interested as he walked toward that thing with his wor-oh, that boy.....how naive is he.

I snickered to myself, what is he thinking doing such a thing, I decided to lean back as I watched what he was doing, in a few short seconds while standing a distant away from Sensei he whipped out the knife used to kill him, attacking at the front wouldn't work like that, as I watched my prediction came true, he caught it.

"Nice try Naigsa~but please do be more inventive if you want to kill me" I had to agree with this thing, such a thing is what a only an idiot would do but this is the End Class after all~heheh-

"BAAAAMMM!!!"

.......What the hell...What the hell did......he just..why did he......Naigsa?!

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
423K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...