ABHIGYA(completed)

By abhigya_1

NS story of abhigya. My own creative idea featuring abhigya😊 More

CHARACTER INTRO.
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
LAST

TWO

487 43 14
By abhigya_1

The next morning abhi served her breakfast in bed apologizing for what happened yesterday she kicked off the plate.

Keep your sorry to yourself I don't need it now get out of my room.
She said pushing him out.

Stop this pragya enough.
He said holding her hands pragya try to take off her hands but couldn't

Leave me buffoon.

No you've to clean the mess.

Me never leave me!
She bite him.

Ouch it hurt.
He said letting go off her.

You deserve it.

Won't you say sorry?

If you want hold me again I'll give you the most painful one.
She said and leave to the washroom.

I'm waiting for the day you'll understand everything and change for good.
He said hopefully and leave to get ready for office calling the maid to clean the mess.

Months later

Abhi is shown going here and there restlessly as pragya haven't returned home after college and she's no where to be found.

Purab have you heard anything about her?

Asked abhi on call.

No but I heard ten students from her college have been arrested for some issue and they have funded for their parents to pay before they can release them.
I don't know if pragya is part of them and I think you should check because it's possible for her to be there.
Said purab.

Pragya is not that bad as you think purab incase she become part of them means it was a mistake.
Said abhi and purab reply

You trust her so much abhi she doesn't deserve it.
Purab cut it before abhi could speak.

Abhi took his car key and try calling pragya it went trough but she didn't picked up.

Means her phone is on now..
He said to himself and started tracing her location.

Purab was right she's part of them her location tell she's at the police station.

Sometime later

Today will be today if buffoon didn't slap me he'll never do that in his entire life oh God please let him trust me.
Said pragya to herself seeing abhi there talking to the inspector.

They announced an upcoming program and artists going to perform and they were jubilating but end up fighting and spoiling furnitures as you can see they're all boys and she's the only girl included I wonder what she was doing there.

Abhi look at pragya who's already looking at him with innocent face nodding to tell what they're saying isn't true.

Abhi asked them the amount he had to pay and pay it taking pragya from there after signing some papers.

On their way abhi didn't asked her anything but pragya wished to explain herself and longing for abhi to ask but he didn't finally they got home still abhi didn't ask her but tell her to fresh up and come back for dinner and to his surprise she didn't argue and do as he said when she came back she sat beside abhi pushing very close to him and was again surprised but doesn't know his silence on the case is killing her.

Have your food you might be hungry.  said abhi serving her.

I'm not.
She said looking down.

But you haven't eaten anything right?
He asked touching her shoulder get another surprised when she didn't push him.

What's wrong with you?
He asked confused.

I didn't do anything.
Said pragya

What are you talking about?

I wasn't part of those who were jubilating.

It's ok I know, have your food.
Pragya start to have it feeling better though he have questions to ask but he thought of her getting angry and stop thinking to make her finish her food first After sometime she finished having it and was about to go when abhi stopped her and ask.

Is not that I don't trust you pragya but what were you doing there with the boys.

Actually, I went there to ask my friend who was part to stop seeing things getting out of hands but the principal included me because there was a girl who was part but she stopped seeing the upcoming and I became a victim.

Means you have a boyfriend?

Yes but not like you think.

I know and I remember telling you not to make friend with boys.

Yes trust me he's good and I only see him as a brother nothing else.

What about him? Did he see you the same? Pragya don't trust him so much can you imagine he was part of people spoiling furnitures due to small fight how could you make such person as a friend, no gentle man will fight.
He said seriously

Why aren't you a man?

I am.

But am staying with you right?

See pragya I'm different from him if you don't know I'm trying my best to play a mother, father, brother, sister and friend role in your life  because you're under my guidance and I don't know either I'm doing well or not but his case is different you've to understand.

Don't think so much about me I'm not stupid to be fooled there's nothing he can do to me ,moreover, that will never come in his mind.

You won't talk to him and that's final.

That can only happen if you can bring my dad back to me because I'm not getting that love from you but him.

Abhi heart break hearing this  because he never expected to hear this as he knows very well he's giving her the best life everyone could wished for, tears automatically start flowing he left to his room that night he promised himself to never involve in her life though he'll give whatever she needs but will never say anything to her even if she's doing bad things.
The next morning pragya wake and see note along with credit card from abhi saying he's off for some meeting won't return she should take care.

Well I'll enjoy till he'll come back.

Three days later abhi returned at night he goes to pragya room but she's not there and her room is fully mess things here and there abhi arranged them and went back to his room he called her and it went through without picking unlike usual he get fresh up and sleep later pragya returned and see her room neat check her phone and see 3missed calls from abhi she understand he made her room but wonder where he's and check his room and find him sleeping first time abhi slept without waiting for her to come home.

Weeks passed pragya understand abhi have really give her life to her and she doesn't feel  comfortable with that,month passed like that.

It was late at night abhi get a call from bulbul telling him to save pragya sending him location.

I can't forgive myself if something happened to her.
He said taking his car key.

But here isn't a place for kidnappers.
He said seeing it's a nice house and get in, the scene in front shock him.

Pragya is in short and brassiere her whole body is fully pink you can see she have been beaten up as she's not doing what they wished.
Pragya get happy seeing abhi there he sign her to remain cool.

One guy move towards her.

How could you disgrace me in public and still expect me to give you a birthday treat common pragya you're so stupid.

Akash did you see how she reject my proposal at xyz mall?I was so ashamed of myself and you know what makes it worse?  When she said it's ok we can still be friends.
HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS.
He slap her saying that pragya shout abhi's name the guy turned and see abhi have hang his friend and was about to run but he catch him beating blue black police came and arrest them.

Abhi removed his shirt and make pragya wear it she hugged him and cry.

Abhi carry her in his arms to his car and drive home she cried till they reached.

Bulbul left me alone I hate her.
She said in between her sobbing.

She did the right thing pragya she save herself as well as  you.

No she could have untied me too but no she run leaving me what if they did what was planned my life would have been ruined forever I hate her so  much.

Calm down  and tell me what happened.
He said wiping her face.

I'm sorry I had always lied to you.
I always go to that place with bulbul those two boys are our  bestfriends we never thought of them like that.
He proposed me at xyz mall and I reject him in front many people and he was to pay me back like that I'm sorry abhi or what should I call you forget about it I promise I'll never disobey your words please don't leave my life for me like that shout at me when I'm doing wrong don't tolerate my nonsense scold me when I'm at fault please don't leave my life for me like this I'm sorry please forgive me I want my buffoon, not this one letting me do everything but it doesn't mean I'll still  call you buffoon why are you silence please talk to me...
She said crying like a child abhi had never seen her like this he doesn't know how to console her and kept wiping her tears saying it's ok.

Please can I hug you?
She asked innocently and abhi nodded she hugged him and both cry abhi pray she should change forever and know how she worth to him.

Will update the next part soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.6K 22
A bunch of imagines and oneshots written when I'm inspired. Requests OPEN
9.4K 728 16
Hello Readers, This is my third book. This story is based on our favorite couple Rudhita Or we say Anidita hope you like this story also. ...
14.3K 751 11
this is generally a book on my dreamland imagination of anidita... And here bengali will be properly said became I am myself a bengali♥️☺️
23.9K 1.8K 26
This is an Abhigya short story...Peep in to see the play of destiny in abhigya's lives..