The Ugly Most Beautiful (MJ F...

By tomryan_mjlover94

A young girl by the name of Andrea Perez, she was looking for a job to work but no one doesn't hire her beca... More

List of Main Cast & Recurring Cast
Looking For a Job/Pilot
Jackson Productions
New Friends
Being Michael's Assistant
Love Lockdown
Starting to Fall In Love with Michael
His Jealousy
His Jealousy Continues
Going To India With Michael
I'm In India Trick
A Romantic Night with Michael
The Owner of My Life
Michael's Jealousy Again
Escaping the World
The Hurtful Truth
Took My Love
The Night Event
The After Party
My Fake Boyfriend
Let's Get Ridiculous
Vanoss Gaming Event Party
The Party Continues
Trouble in Town
Things Goes Wrong
Cisco vs Michael
Revealing the Truth Feelings
Quitting at Jackson Productions
Going To Miami
Working In Miami
Party at Miami
Somebody's Stalking Me
Unforgiving
Hanging out with Skyler
Michael Is Just Not Over Me
When Doves Cry
The New President of The Company
First Day As The President of The Company
First Day As President of The Company Part 2
Lean On
OH MY GOSH!
I Wanna Be Where You Are
Where Have You Been
I Hate That I Love You
Christmas Event Charity
In Love With Him Again
Mix Feelings
Hard Decisions
Sorry Michael
Feeling Jealous Again
Here We Go Again
Michael's New Rival
Is This Real?
Stuck in a Love Triangle Again
Breaking News
Shocking News
Skyler vs Michael
A New Make Over
My Alter Ego
Paranoid
Doubting
Hiring My Father To The Company
My Father's First Day At Work
Secrets Been Reveal
Telling The Whole Truth To Everyone
Michael Jealous of Barry
A New Guy In Town
Meeting Ryan Ochoa & Mitchel Musso

Recurring Cast Continues

45 2 0
By tomryan_mjlover94

(Author's Note: This is the continuation of the recurring cast only)

Recurring cast continues:

16) Gregg Sulkin as Stanley Collins (He's friends with Sofia and Amy and Cecilia and Emily and Mavis and Lois and David and Andrea. He tried to be friends with Marina but he couldn't since he had a crush on her. He confess his feelings to her many times till she gave him a chance after)

17) Nathan Kress as David Anderson (He's friends with Stanley and Amy and Sofia and Emily and Lois and Cecilia and Andrea and Mavis and Marina. He works as head of security guarding the gate of the company and he has a dog name Spike, he secretly has a crush on Sofia but was too shy to admit his feelings till later on)

18) Jason Maybaum as Jacob Edwards (He's the son of Marina but his father is unknown to be found. He's friends with Cindy and Charles and Stanley. He likes Stanley for his mom that he sees him as a father figured)

19) Sky Katz as Cindy Peterson (She's the daughter of Amy and Armando and she's the sister of Charles. She's friends with Jacob and she's like a tomboy half of the times and other times she dresses all girly girl)

20) Cameron Ocasio as Charles Peterson (He's the son of Amy and Armando and he's the brother of Cindy. He's friends with Jacob and Stanley and he wants to be at his mom's work place to hangout there along with his sister and his best friend)

21) Dan Benson as Armando Peterson (He's the husband of Amy and he's the father of Cindy and Charles. He's friends with Stanley and David. He works as a comedian in a comedy club show and sometimes he takes care of the kids)

22) Sofia Carson as Sofia Gomez (She's the best friend of Amy and Raven and Mavis and Cecilia and Marina and Emily and Lois and Andrea. She secretly has a crush on David but didn't want to admit her feelings till later on)

23) Raven Symone as Raven Watson (She's the best friend of Sofia and Emily and Cecilia and Amy and Marina and David and Stanley and Andrea. She secretly is into both men and women but was too shy to admit to anyone till later on)

24) Danielle Panabaker as Emily Adams (She's the best friend of Amy and Sofia and Raven and Cecilia and Marina and Andrea and Lois and David and Stanley. She dislikes Tawni that she reminds her of her twin sister. She has a boyfriend she never mention to anyone yet till later on)

25) Sally Field as Cecilia Rivers (She's the best friend of Roger and Sofia and Amy and Emily and Marina and Andrea. She's friends with Stanley and David and Armando. She's a mother figure to Roger and treat him like if he was her son)

26) Andrea Navedo as Erica Perez (She's the older daughter of Eduardo and Juliana and she's the older sister of Andrea. She's the mother of Juan that she got pregnant in a young age and left the house ever since. She comes home later on after many years she left and she's dating a famous actor that is Rogelio)

27) Mark Indelicato as Juan Perez-Ramirez (He's the son of Erica and Rogelio and he's the nephew of Andrea and he's the grandson of Eduardo and Juliana. He's friends with Charles and Cindy and Jacob and he secretly has a crush on Charles but didn't want to admit till when they got older later on)

28) Jeff Bridges as Roy Martin (He's the supervisor of the company and he works for the Jackson family and Presley family company. He was too judgmental everyone that doesn't look like a model till he got in trouble by the main boss and had to apologize after)

29) Samual L Jackson as Joran Jackson (He's the husband of Katrina and he's the father of Michael and he was the main boss till give the company to his son after)

30) Angela Bassett as Katrina Brown-Jackson (She's the wife of Jordan and she's the mother of Michael. She was a mother figure to Lisa Marie after her parents passed away. She at first didn't accepts Michael's relationship with Andrea till she accepts after she see her son was happy with Andrea)

31) Jennifer Aniston as Lois Anderson-Davis (She's the wife of Edwin who he cheated on with another woman. She wanted to have a divorce on her husband but her kids doesn't want them to. She's the mother of Billy and Christine. She's the best friend of Andrea and Marina and Raven and Cecilia and Sofia and Mavis and Emily)

(Author's Note: That's all for recurring cast for this story and for the rest of the characters either appear as a guest or special guest or special appearance or a cameo or in a flashback or they get mention)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
122K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...