Hurts so good

By unholy_thoughts

{Absolutely mesmerizing} {Cassius and Aiden come up beside me and watches her the same way I do; like she's t... More

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER TWO|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THREE||MILO
CHAPTER FOUR||AIDEN
CHAPTER FIVE||AMARIS
CHAPTER SIX||AMARIS
CHAPTER SEVEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER EIGHT|| CASSIUS
CHAPTER NINE|| AMARIS
CAHPTER TEN|| CASSIUS
CHAPTER ELEVEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THIRTEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER FOURTEEN|| AIDEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER NINETEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER TWENTY|| MILO
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO|| AMARIS/AIDEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR|| MILO
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE|| AMARIS/CASSIUS
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX|| CASSIUS
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN||AIDEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT|| MILO
TWENTY-NINE|| AIDEN
CHAPTER THIRTY|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO|| AIDEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE||MILO
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR|| SAM
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE|| CASSIUS/AMARIS
AUTHOR'S NOTE/UPDATE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX|| AMARIS/SAM
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE|| SAM
CHAPTER FORTY|| AIDEN
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO|| AMARIS
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR|| AMARIS
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE|| CASSIUS

CHAPTER TWELVE|| AMARIS

3.7K 136 34
By unholy_thoughts

I wake up to Cassius's giant body suffocating me. Cassius is on top of me, his head laying on my chest and his hands wrapped around me. And just to clarify, when I say chest, I mean that literally as I am a proud member of the itty bitty titty committee.

"Cas I can't breathe." I say tapping his shoulder. I feel like a wrestler trying to tap out.

"Mmm" Cassius groans on top of me and moves his head to the other side.

Cassius has been sleeping in my bed for the past two weeks, much to Milo's dismay, and thank heavens for those pain pills because Cassius has no business sharing a bed with anyone.

"Cas! You're suffocating me and I have things to do." I yell in his ear to wake him up.

He opens his eyes and glares at me "I was dreaming."

"Oh how nice. Maybe you can go dream in your own bed." I say, glaring back at him.

"No. I'm perfectly fine right where I am." He says, closing his eyes again. "Plus, you're not leaving. You need to rest."

"Cas move, I've been healing for two weeks and Milo promised me someone to torture." I say, poking his face.

His eyes pop open "Milo did what?" He springs up off the bed and heads for the door. "You. stay." He says pointing at me. Shit.

I quickly get up and rush after him.

"Are you out of your mind? She's barely healed!" Cassius yells at milo who's sitting at the kitchen counter eating coco puffs.

Aiden comes up and hugs me from behind "Morning princess."

"Good morning" I say, sighing at Cassius's behavior. "Can you please talk to him?"

Aiden takes my hand and walks me over to Milo and Cassius "She's fine Cassius."

"She's not fine. She was in a coma!" Cassius argues.

"It's been two weeks and she's been doing good. Plus, I made her a promise. We'll be right there with her the whole time." Milo says, winking at me.

Cassius mumbles something under his breath and walks away. I turn back to Milo "So... where's my present?" I ask, giving him a big smile.

"Come on." Milo says, getting up and taking my hand to lead me to the playroom. When he opens the door my smile gets even bigger.

Issac Hamilton.

I turn to Milo "How'd you get him? I thought Cas would've killed him by now."

"I knew you'd want to kill him when you got better so I hid him for you." He says, blushing.

"Thank you, bubba" I say reaching up on my tiptoes and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Smart move." Cassius says from behind me and walks in glaring at Issac. Aiden and Milo follow after him.

I walk in and slowly make my way over to him "Hello Issac. It's nice to finally meet you."

Issac is sitting on a chair in front of me with his hands tied and his mouth taped.

I rip the tape off and slowly walk a circle around him, trailing my finger across his shoulder. "You know, the boys always tell me I should just make the kill quick instead of savoring it like I always do and for a while I was really thinking about it because it can take a real toll on the body am I right?" I rant. "I mean torturing is sooo much work."

My face turns serious. "but you're special Issac." I say, stopping and crouching down in from of him. "I have to take my time with you. You've upset me and I'm never upset. Right boys?"

"That's true. She's never upset. Not even when she killed your nephew in that very same chair." Aiden says, coming up behind me and massaging my shoulders.

"Do you have any idea who I am?" Hmm his nephew said the same thing. Uncanny. "The Russians are coming for you and that bitch you call a boss. When you report back to her, tell her she should've taken my offer."

"is that it?" I ask him. He looks at me confused like he wasn't expecting me to care about his last words. I guess he doesn't think I'm a reasonable killer. 

"Okay then! Let's get started shall we?" I stand up and walk over to my table of toys. Okay lets see, knives... No, blowtorches..... No, needles... Maybe, an axe.... Not yet, steel knuckles.... Yes please. I pick up the steel knuckles and put them on before walking back over to Issac.

I sigh "Do you have any pets that you would like me to take care of after this?" He looks at Aiden behind me confused. Why are they always confused?

I punch him in the face "Answer me Issac."

He spits out blood and shakes his head "No you stupid bitch!"

"Okay" I punch him in the face again. 

I punch him again and again and again. I'm actually kind of getting tired now. I stop and wipe my forehead.

"Are you okay?" Aiden puts his hands on my waist and I lean back into his touch. Mmm this is nice. His hands feel good on my skin. Am I really horny right now? Lord help me.

"I'm fine." I say walking over to go get the blowtorch.

Cassius stands up "Maybe you should take a break."

"No. I'm okay. Promise." I say and give him a reassuring nod. He must not believe me because he scolds me with his eyes and walks out.

I pick up the blowtorch and make my way back over to Issac whose face is now swollen. I start with his left foot and his screams like a little bitch.

"You know-"

"It's time for your meds" Cassius says interrupting and coming up to me with my pills, a bottled water with a straw and a banana in his hand.

I sigh "Cassius i'm working." He ignores me and opens the pill bottle.

"Open."

I open my mouth and he puts in the pill while bringing the straw up to my mouth and I take a sip of water. He hands the water and pills to Aiden before peeling the banana and putting it at the entrance of my mouth which I quickly close.

"You know I don't like bananas." I tell him.

"Eat it, love. It's for the potassium." Milo says crossing his arms. I roll my eyes and open my mouth, biting a small piece of the banana.

"More." Aiden says next to me.

I sigh and bite another piece "like that?"

"Yes." Cassius says kissing my forehead.

"What the fuck." Issac says and we all turn to him. "You people are fucking insane."

"Right?! Who forces someone to eat a banana?" I say, rolling my eyes and walking over to go get the needles.

"Where were we?" I say, spinning back around and giving him a sweet smile.

                                                 *****
"You're still killing for sport?" I ask Cassius who's just now getting home.

It's 2am and Aiden, Milo and I are up watching the office.

"Don't start." He glares at me and walks to my bedroom.

In all honesty, I really don't want to be doing this right now but if I don't get through to him, he'll dig himself into a hole I can't get him out from.

I get up from the couch and follow him. So does Aiden and milo."Cas just talk to me. Please."

He takes off his shirt and shoes and walks over to sit on the bed. "There's nothing to talk about."

I sigh "if you keep doing this and I lose you, i'll blame myself. You, out of anyone should know what that feels like. Please don't do this because you think you're avenging me. I'm right here." I walk over to him and sit beside him on the bed while Aiden and Milo remain at the door.

"It's not enough. I need them to suffer." He says, clearly getting upset now but I push.

"Why? I'm right here Cas. Why do you feel the need to do this?"

"Amaris."

"No. Help me understand. Why do feel the need to avenge someone who's begging you not to."

He laughs and stands up "Seriously? why?! Why the hell not? I'm in love with you Amaris! We all are! Can't you see that? I would kill for you. I would die for you. I would live for you. I'm not killing them for what they did. I'm killing them so they can't do it again. You think this is me being destructive? This is me being reasonable! This is me saving the world from pain because so help me god if I don't kill them all and they take you away from me, i'd burn it all to the fucking ground."

Cassius closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as if he's just realizing what he said. "Fuck." He whispers to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 65.5K 62
*FREE STORY* with exclusive chapters Mason Langley has just opened up The Amethyst Casino hotel with his best friend Gunner Scott. The two met 2 yea...
592K 12.5K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...
1.1M 23.2K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
1.2M 41.5K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...