Marry Me 결혼하자 || c.bg×s.rj

By mxnnlightt

❝Shin Ryujin, will you finally marry me?❞ In which Choi Beomgyu and Shin Ryujin are the best of friends when... More

ꕤ INTRODUCTION ꕤ
Prologue ꕤ
chapter: 1
chapter: 2
chapter: 3
chapter: 4
chapter: 5
chapter: 6
chapter: 7
chapter: 8
chapter: 9
chapter: 10
chapter: 11
chapter: 12
chapter: 13
chapter: 14
chapter: 15
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 24
chapter: 25
Marry Me: Vol. II
chapter: 26
chapter: 27
chapter: 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter: 31
chapter: 32
chapter 33
chapter: 34
chapter: 35
chapter: 36

chapter: 23

1.1K 77 102
By mxnnlightt

Ryujin

I started packing my things since I'll be going back in the apartment today. Beomgyu said he will pick me up at 3 and it's already 2:50 so he'll be here any minute now right?

I plopped on my bed and started scrolling through my phone while waiting for Beomgyu. He said he just went to his parents' house and is now on the way to pick me up. One night in this house felt nostalgic and I would love to stay longer but I don't want Beomgyu to stay in our apartment alone for long.

The doorbell rang and so I stood up and grabbed my bag. Closing the lights of my room before closing the door.

Mom would normally open the door for him but my parents already left for work. So I am left alone in our house. I already said that I'll be leaving in the afternoon so I already told them my goodbyes before they left earlier.

I scrunched my forehead when the doorbell keeps on ringing like someone keeps on pressing the doorbell. Why is he-

"I'm coming! Just a sec." I went down the stairs and fixed my hair in the mirror before approaching the door.

I was getting ready to open the door as I flinched when someone aggressively banged on the door. I slowly retracted my hand from holding the doorknob while my heart was pounding crazily.

I gulped and placed my right ear against the wooden door to hear what is going on outside. Is this Beomgyu? I kept quiet and clutched on my bag.

I doubt it. I gently fished out my phone from my pocket and started texting Beomgyu.

As I was about to send a message, a voice stopped me from doing so.

"Ryu? Open the door, please."

It is Beomgyu. That is clearly his voice. I am sure of it.

Though I was sure about it, I still can't help but to feel nervous. Beomgyu wouldn't bang on the door that loud. That isn't like him...

I slowly reached for the doorknob and unlocked the door. I opened it a little bit to check as I sighed in relief when I saw Beomgyu looking at me. I opened the door widely to let him in.

"Gosh, why were you banging-"

I felt shivers down my spine when I saw Beomgyu's figure completely. My eyes caught a glimpse of a gun crawling into his neck and someone peeking behind him.

Beomgyu looked frozen. He doesn't look like he is scared or nervous. No emotions can be seen in his face. He has his straight face on and is literally standing still while a gun is against his neck ready to shoot him in no time.

I couldn't speak a thing while I'm looking at the situation. I was silent and I just couldn't help but to sob. Beomgyu fight them, please?

The words I wanted to say but again, my mouth can't slip out any words.

Beomgyu gave me a bitter smile before the man behind him pressed the trigger of the gun onto his neck.

I felt my body immediately sat up on my bed. Holding my head as I feel the stream of tears on my face. I hissed as my head was throbbing in pain and my chest hurts so bad.

I looked around my room to see what the hell was going on. Was it a dream? I looked at the time and it says 9:10 in the morning.

I sighed in relief and wiped the tears on my face.

That was a nightmare. Literally a nightmare. I saw how Beom-

Wait, Beomgyu. I need to check on him. I quickly reached to get my phone and dialed his number.

"Please, pick up. Please, pick up." I said over and over again.

I called him multiple times but Beomgyu isn't picking up. I hope he's just having a good sleep back in the apartment that's why he isn't answering. Please, let it be that reason.

I threw my phone in my bag and grabbed all my things before leaving my room. I kept on dialing his phone while I continue to leave the house and rode a taxi to go back in the apartment. It's one rainy morning but it's fine.

I'm suppose to leave at lunch and Beomgyu said he will pick me up. But I just can't risk anything at this point.

After a couple of minutes, I paid the taxi and ran inside the building. My hands were shaking as I rummage through my bag to get my key card.

Just in time I reached our door, I scanned the key card and opened the door.

"Beomgyu?" I called out softly and checked every corner of the living room. Just to be sure that no one else is here. I mean, I hope Beomgyu's here...

"Beomgyu?" I called a little louder this time and entered our room to also see no one. I opened our bathroom door and also saw no one. I started to get nervous since I saw that he left his phone here.

I held my head in frustration and sat on the bed. How can I contact him when he left his phone here?

My ears perked up when I heard the front door open.

"Gyu?" I stood up and went to the living room.

I saw Beomgyu closing our apartment door. He blinked abruptly when he saw me looking problematic while looking at him.

"Ryu? You're ear-"

I didn't let him speak further more as I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. I'm so glad he's safe...

Beomgyu

I went out for a bit to buy something outside and got welcomed by Ryujin's tight hug. I don't even know why she's here early because we had an agreement that I'll pick her up at lunch and we'll go out later.

I also accidentally left my phone but shrugged it off since I knew Ryujin was still sleeping the time I left and I won't be gone long.

But when I saw her, her eyes were full of worry.

I just bought omelet ingredients...

"Are you okay?" I caressed her head lightly while her face was against my chest.

Ryujin was just silent as I scrunched my forehead before settling the things I bought at the table near me.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked while I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.

"Nothing..." She whispered as I smiled.

"I missed you too." I blurted out as I felt her body vibrate because she was giggling.

She's hugging me because she misses me right? Pfft of course, she is. Or maybeee because she just wants to hug me. Who wouldn't? Just kidding.

"You went here alone?" I asked as she nodded.

"I rode a taxi." Ryujin replied looking up at me.

I pouted at her. "I thought I'll pick you up. It's raining hard outside. Why didn't you call or texted me?"

Her hair is damped and her pajamas are soaked because of rain. Yep, she went here in pajamas. So unlikely of her.

"Check your phone and see how many missed calls and texts I sent you." She lets go of me and crossed her arms.

Look, she's grumpy now.

I smiled at her and pulled her closer to me to hug her again. "I'm sorry. I should've not left my phone when I went out." But this time she wasn't hugging back that made me chuckle.

"Sorry my baby..." I apologized and placed my chin on top of her head as I swayed us together, closing my eyes.

"Baby my ass." Ryujin looked at me as I laughed. "Sorry my wife." She scoffed and patted my back.

"It's fine. You don't have to apologize. It was a sudden decision to came home early." Ryujin said as we let go of the hug.

"Why are you home early though?" I asked as I brought the things I bought in the kitchen.

"Nothing, I just want to." She replied.

I looked at her and saw that she's tailing behind me. "You haven't eaten right?" I asked as Ryujin shook her head.

"Okay, go ahead and change first. I don't want you to get sick. I'll prepare breakfast hm?" I said while preparing the ingredients.

"You sure? I can help you first." She said as I shook my head.

"Change or I'll kiss you on the lips." I joked without looking at her as she slapped my arm.

"Fine fine..." Ryujin crossed her arms and stayed at her place, watching me.

I stopped from what I was doing and looked at her. "Why are you still here?" I asked out of confusion.

"But I thought you'll-" She started making random hand gestures but soon gave up.

"Ugh fine, guess I'll just change." She rolled her eyes while stomping her way inside the bedroom and closed the door.

I went back to what I was doing originally...when I realized what she meant. "O-oh.."

I pushed my hair back while chuckling and looked at the bedroom door. "I'll kiss you later don't worry!"

"Nah, you already missed your chance!" Ryujin shouted back as I snapped my fingers and regretted my words earlier.

Why did this have to happen when I have lots of things in my mind.

THAT WAS YOUR CHANCE BEOMGYU-

I'll get a kiss from her in no time. Just wait- Oops, kidding.

...

Minutes later, I am almost finished in making our breakfast. The omelets are already served at the table. But I'm still standing by the counter waiting for the coffee maker to finish our coffee.

I can't help but to think about what happened yesterday. Or what I knew yesterday. Everything that Soobin and Karina told me was so hard to process.

They knew Eunji. They always knew her. They went to the same highschool and they never told me anything. Soobin also told me what happened between him and Karina in the past that got ruined by Eunji. And that was the topic that I found hard to process.

Karina also knew about Eunji's behavior towards Ryujin. From my mom's party to her threats. Ryujin got threats and she never told me anything. She knew I'll get more mad at Eunji when she tells me everything so she told Karina instead. And she's right. I am mad. No, I am furious.

I didn't want to show it to Ryujin. Me and my cousins agreed that we'll keep it a secret to Ryujin that I know everything now. I can do everything to keep the Gwans away from us but I'm still finding the perfect timing to do so.

For now, the only thing I want is to protect Ryujin and everyone around her, including her family and friends. It is my duty to do so.

I am not mad at Ryujin that she's not telling me about this but I am sure kind of disappointed. But I can't really blame her. Me, myself is also scared of what I'm capable of doing especially when it comes to protecting my loved ones. I don't want anyone messing around with the people I care about the most.

My train of thoughts got cut off when I felt a pair of familliar arms wrap from behind me. I looked behind me and saw Ryujin looking at me confusingly.

"Why are you mad at our coffee maker?" She asked placing her chin on my right shoulder.

"What? I'm not?" I started stirring the coffee on the coffee mug.

"You missed me so much didn't you?" I chuckled as I look at how she's back hugging me.

"Not really, it's just so cold today." Ryujin shrugged and let go of me before sitting at the dining table.

"Eat your breakfast." I brought our coffees on the table and placed them down.

"Here's coffee to warm the cold weather~" I teased while squinting my eyes before sitting down in front of her.

"Hm thanks. Coffee's good but I prefer your hugs." Ryujin teased as I smirked.

"What is up with you today?" I shook my head hiding my smile and sipped my coffee as she just shrugged and laughed at me.

And with that, negative thoughts flew away from my head.

But genuine question though...

Should I be scared of clingy Ryujin-?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
121K 1.6K 22
Request status: Open -2,000 to 6,000 words hopefully -Anything is fine by me, just let me know if you want anything specific -I hope it is to your l...
1.4K 137 6
This is the story of one who comes to earth to destroy 😈adharama and establish dharma💗 Story of a god who always thaught us dharma😇 In every yug...
9.7K 295 10
I do not own any of My Hero Academia When the daughter of the villain Dabi, Kirai was born she was taken in by the league of villains to be raised an...