My Second Chance Part 2 (Extr...

Od LuminousKee

I don't know what happened to the story but for the people who sent me a message I'll try to upload it again... Více

My Second Chance Part 2
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 1
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 2
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 3
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 4
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 5
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 7
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 8
My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 9

My second Chance Part 2 Chapter 6

286 17 1
Od LuminousKee

My second Chance Pt 2 Chapter 6

(Not Edited)

Liam

I had to hand it to her, Monica was very smart. She already switched my spirit after lifting the curse. I was relieved when she did it, it was like all of the negative energy left my body.

I knew what I was doing to Anna was wrong but I couldn't stop it, it was like I was outside of my body watching everything. I am currently on the way to the hospital where Anna works. The potion that I am about to drink will put me in a coma, we just have to make sure that I end up as one of Anna's patients easy right? I know the spell worked because I feel bad for everything that I put my mate through but we have the rest of lives to make up for that.

Anna

Ace has finally came to his senses and let me work at the hospital it's been months since Liam broke out. I still have guards around me but it's better than sitting in the house. I told Ace if he didn't let me volunteer then he was sleeping in the guest room until he let me. He thought about it and after a couple of days he came and said that it was fine, I was so happy.

I love being here and helping people. I started my rounds for the day there's this one patient we call him John Doe because no one can identify him. He's been in a coma for months. I check on him and talk to him every time that I'm here. The doctor says that it is a good way to get him to wake up because he will want to respond to my talking.

"Hi, I see that your vitals are getting stronger hopefully you will wake up this week." I changed his IV and left.

"Luna you look sick let me check you over."

"No I'm fine. I think I caught a bug or something I'll be fine I'm leaving for the day."

"No. You are not driving home, go into one of the rooms and lay down I'll call Ace to come get you."

"Where is she?" I heard Ace ask the doctor, I had just woken up.

"She is sleeping calm down." Mrs Winston scolded. I knew better than to argue, Mrs Winston can be scary especially when you bother her patients.

"I just need to make sure that she's OK."

Ace

"Ace I swear if you go in there." I threw my hands up surrendering.

"Alright." I said.

Mrs Winston delivered me, my sister and brothers, she's like a grandmother to us. Speaking of grandmas, I cant wait until Anna meets mine she'll be here next month for my sons birthday, time sure does fly.

"Ace." I heard Anna say I ran into the room.

"Baby are you OK? Why didn't you tell me you wasn't feeling good."

"I didn't want to bother you."

"Anna." He growled.

"Ace no growling at my patients." Anna stuck her tongue out at him and Mrs Winston laughed.

"Get rest and drink plenty of fluids
Call me if you feel worse."

"OK lets get you home." Ace carried me to the car like I couldn't walk. I fell asleep before we got home. I swear if Ace got me pregnant again I'm going to kill him Joey and Kieth are enough. Hopefully a good nights rest will make me feel better.

Liam

I woke up and Anna's scent hit me like a ton of bricks. "Hey I see that you're awake! How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine just a little headache."

"Well I'm Anna and I've been taking care of you. You've been here for months, do you remember anything?"

"Yes I remember the pack being attacked and someone hit me on the head."

"OK do you remember your name?"

"Yes its Shawn, Shawn Harris."

"OK well you seem OK. I'm going to get the doctor but first Charity is going to get some blood." Anna said before leaving.

"Hi I'm Charity."

I looked up to see the pretty girl. She had the most intoxicating scent.

Mate. My wolf yelled.

What the hell I already have a mate.

"I'll just go get the doctor." The other nurse said.

"You're my mate!" She said happily.

"Yeah but we cant be together."

"What?"

"You heard me. Look, I'm sorry. I'm sure that you are a nice girl but I don't want you." What? Just because the curse lifted doesn't mean that my personality changed. I'm still an *ss.

"You cant do this!" God now she's about to cry.

"Leave." I said irritated.

"No we need to tal-"

"Leave." I said using my alpha tone. She ran out crying. I sat there confused, there's no way that I can have another mate. I already had two maybe Monica messed with the fates when she lifted the curse. Either way I didn't want her Anna is the only one for me. I looked at the door and saw Anna coming in.

"What the hell is your problem why did you reject her? Charity is a wonderful loving person you are lucky to be mated to her. Ever since I started here she's been talking about how she couldn't wait to meet her mate so she can be happy like me and Ace."

I realized then that she was actually happy I couldn't ruin that for her. I'm going to kill Monica, this curse is giving me feelings that I don't want to have.

"Can you help me with something?" I asked.

"No! No I can't you idiot!" I growled, no one disrespects an alpha.

"Don't you growl at me." She said. I like this new feisty Anna.

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"I want to get her back."

"Alright I can get her back in here."

"No what should I do?"

"Look, I don't know anything about the lovey dovey stuff my first mate abused me and broke my heart. He never gave me flowers or anything like that, never even said nice things to me. Ace may be a douche and an un-romantic person but he loves me so I can't help you in that department."

"Will you ever forgive your first mate?" I asked curious.

"Yes I love him, even though he put me through hell but if it wasn't for him hurting me I never would have ran and I never would have met Ace and had my son. I know it was a curse that made him that way he couldn't help it."

Wow she forgives me and still loves me i'd hate me if I was her. I can't help but to wonder if we would have been happy if I would have just treated her right.

"So what should I do?"

"Be honest with her, tell her why you rejected her."

"I cant."

"Why not?"

"Because I just can't." I answered.

"Well then you are going to lose her! Why did you reject her anyway?"

"Because.." I couldn't tell her the truth, I really wanted to tell her but Monica would go nuts if I ruined the plan. I decided then and there that I would protect Anna. I may have hurt her but this is my way of making up for it. I needed to talk to Ace. I know he hates me but we need to protect our mates. With that being said I made up a lame excuse.

"I was scared. I really don't like commitment and I don't want to hurt her."

"You're her mate, she will understand. Look, you are all that she has. Her parents were killed in a car crash and she never knew her other family. She's been a volunteer here since she was 14 and they let her work and study. Now she's a nurse at the age of 17. She may act happy and brave but I can see it in her eyes that she's lonely. Please don't make her go through this." She said almost in tears. I'm an idiot I said to myself.

"OK send her in." Anna hugged me and wished me good luck. Hopefully I'm doing the right thing and accepting her wont get her killed. This is my third chance I can't f*ck it up, I doubt that I'll be given another one.

Thanks For Reading

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

31.1K 662 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
241K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...