PSALMS OF DEPRIVATION

By budeice

(COMPLETED SHORT STORY COLLECTION) Bud E. Ice is a functioning alcoholic and part-time lowlife located right... More

PROLOGUE/ DEDICATION:
One: "ALL CREATED EQUAL"
Two: "BORED GAMES: A Real Estate of Mind"
Three: "PSYCHO JUSTICE WARRIOR"
Four: "THE PROP COMIC"
Five: "ELECTION DAY"
Six: "EYE CANDY & THE OCCASIONAL CRACKHEAD"
Seven: "DON'T BANK ON IT"
Nine: "JURY DUTY"
Ten: "MODERN LOVE"
Eleven: "GRACE"
Twelve: "JUST CREAM, NO SUGAR"
Thirteen: "COSTUMES"
Fourteen: "THE DAILY NEWS"
Fifteen: "UNDERCOVER FUCK BOY"
Sixteen: "DEATH TO MAKE A LIVING"
BACK COVER

Eight: "SPILLED MILF"

5 2 0
By budeice

I would often see her at the train station in the morning. We both caught the eight-thirty Regional Rail line; however we barely spoke to one another, minus a cordial exchange of smiles and good mornings. For months we'd been taking the train together, but I never really paid much attention to her until the springtime rolled around. She started wearing these tight business skirts and black high-heeled pumps. She went from a familiar face to a piece of ass. All winter long she wore this long, fur coat that kept her physique a secret. I had no idea that all that wagon and good leg was hibernating under there.

You could tell she was a little older, definitely in her forties at least. But she was holding up quite well. Her sex appeal mirrored that of an attractive teacher. Which made sense that I responded in a way that mirrored a horndog, high-school adolescent; despite pushing thirty, myself.

It wasn't just her body that garnered my attention. It was the whole package. As sultry as her skirts made her ass look, she was dressed business casually. I assumed she had a pretty decent job. Also, her hair and make-up were always neatly done. She wore just enough make-up to accentuate her beauty, while still being natural enough to see that she was legitimately beautiful. She always smelled good too. Oftentimes I'd smell her perfume before she even got to the station. I started looking forward to seeing her in the morning. It was an extra incentive to help wake myself up. She was like a cup of coffee in that way, only much hotter.

As I mentioned earlier the two of us rarely conversed. But all that changed one morning when there was an announcement saying the train would be late.

I lit up a cigarette to help pass the time and saw that some of the smoke had traveled in her direction. She immediately turned around and looked at me. She started walking towards where I was sitting. I don't know why but I felt like she was coming over to ask me to put it out; that the smell was bothering her or something.

"Do you think I could buy one of them off of you?" she asked. It was the most she had ever spoken to me at one time. I was surprised because she didn't look like the smoking type. She seemed to have too much class. She began digging through her purse looking for change.

"You don't have to pay me, it's cool. Here," I replied.

"You sure?" She flashed a mouth full of pearly whites and stared at me with these big brown eyes.

"Yeah, you're good. I got a whole pack here."

I handed her the cigarette, pulled out my lighter and offered to light it for her.

"Oh, wow! You're such a gentleman," she replied as she began taking puffs.

As it so often does the cigarette ledway to us engaging in conversation. She told me that her name was Michelle.

"You know, I've always wanted to talk to you. Every morning my husband drops me off and he'll say, 'There goes your boyfriend over there.' That's his way of being a smart-ass," she told me.

"Why does he say that?"

"That's just him being jealous. I mentioned that I thought you were cutie one time and he never let it go. We talk about you all the time, actually. I've always been curious to ask what you do. You seem like an artist, or a musician or something."

"Is it that obvious?" I never liked the idea of being a walking cliché.

"No! It's a good thing. You have a cool look. You come off very interesting. I'm sorry. I don't even know why I'm bringing this up."

"Don't apologize. I'm taking all of this information as one big compliment."

The two of us shared a laugh.

The world is a crazy place. I was thirsting over this broad for the past few weeks but had never even spoken to her. I never even planned on it. I was completely content with appreciating her from a distance. Yet here I come to find out she's sitting in her car discussing me with her husband. It felt good. It made me feel as though, had the circumstances been different, I would have been able to clap her butt cheeks. Too bad she has a husband, I thought to myself. Then again, what does that matter?

Another announcement came from the speakers, this time informing us that our train had been canceled. The next one wouldn't come for another hour. People began exiting the platform to find other means of transportation.

"I'm not even surprised. Public transportation cannot be depended on," I jokingly said to her.

"You ain't lying. So, what are you going to do?" she asked.

"I take this train in preparation for it being late or canceled. I'm probably just going to wait here for the next one. How about you?

"I'm going to wait for the next one too. I only live a few blocks away. I guess I'll go home in the meantime and come back."

"Shit. Yeah, you might as well," I replied.

We said our goodbyes and she started walking away. Then she stopped and walked back. "I feel bad leaving you here to wait all by yourself. Why don't you come back to my place with me? I'll make us some coffee while we wait," she offered generously.

Needless to say, I was quick to take her up on the offer.

We got to Michelle's place and I sat down at the breakfast nook as she started making the coffee. I watched her ass wiggle back and forth as she made her way around the kitchen, her high-heels clicking all over her hardwood floor. I was floored and had a bit of hardwood, myself. I noticed that her legs were all oiled up. I started having this fantasy of her spilling the coffee on herself and having to take her clothes off. Next thing you know I envisioned myself tossing her on the kitchen table and treating her pussy like breakfast, lunch and dinner. I looked down and noticed that my dick was visibly erect. I started doing multiplication tables in my head so the hard on would go away.

Once the coffee was ready Michelle suggested we go into the living room to drink it. We sat on the sofa next to each other and got to talking. I made up my mind that I was going to try and finesse a quickie out of this interaction. The train wasn't coming for another half hour. I knew I couldn't be too heavy handed in my proposition. This situation needed to be handled delicately. I wanted to rub her booty, not rub her the wrong way.

I noticed that there were a bunch of framed pictures on the coffee table. I zeroed in on her wedding photo. Her husband was a short, round bald man with a buck-toothed grin. She was way out of his league. He must have bread, I thought to myself. That's the only possible explanation. I decided to use this to my advantage. My plan was to belittle her husband and see how she would respond.

"Is that your husband?" I asked. The surprise in my tone of voice was evident.

She started laughing and put her hands over her mouth. "Oh my god, why did you say it like that?" Some wives would have taken offense to what I said, but she seemed giddily embarrassed. I found it very cute. It also let me know I could go push the boundaries a little further. She was playing right along with my flirtatious advances.

"I'm not trying to talk shit on your dude," I told her, "But you're way too beautiful to be married to that."

"Hey! Knock it off. You're about to have me divorcing my husband," she laughed.

"Shit. You could do a lot better than him. That's all I'm saying. There ain't no way in hell that guy is fucking you right."

"Psssh. Fucking me right? He hardly ever wants to fuck me at all," she told me.

The sexual tension was palpable and she was going right along with it. She knew deep down that all she had to do was give me the okay and I'd gladly fuck her brains out.

I put my hand on her leg and she allowed it to stay there. "When's the last time someone made you cum?" I asked rather directly. It was a risky thing to say, a definite make or break moment. She placed her hand on top of mine and began rubbing it.

"It's been a real, real long time," she finally admitted.

"I can try and help you with that..."

I went in for a kiss and she was more than accepting. She thrusted her tongue into my mouth, grabbed me by my shirt collar and pulled me closer. She placed both hands on my face and began running her fingers through my beard. Her sprung moans had my shorts shrinking. My dick felt like it was a second away from bursting through the jeans.

"I've wanted to bust your ass for a minute," I told her in between sucking face.

"I want you to sooooo bad. But what about the next train? We both have to go to work," she replied.

The train was now less than fifteen minutes away. I was running out of time and was getting desperate. I refused to let work interfere with my pipedream pussy. I reached in my back pocket, pulled out my phone and started dialing.

"Wait! What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Fuck my job. I'm calling in sick. You can't expect a man to go to work with blue balls."

She attempted to say something, but my boss picked up at that exact moment. I placed my hand over her mouth so he couldn't hear her in the background. She started licking the palm of my hand. I almost came, prematurely.

"Hello? Brian?" I started fake coughing. "Yeah man, I'm not gonna be able to make it in today. I woke up feeling a bit under the weather........You sure?.......Okay, thanks man. I'm sure it's just a day bug. I'll definitely be in tomorrow........Thanks, man. I appreciate it."

I hung up the phone. I slid my hand in between her legs and toyed with the kitten as I began kissing her on the neck. "Your turn," I whispered in her ear. She pushed me off of her and started digging through her purse looking for her phone. "I cannot believe I'm about to do this. This is so not like me," she said as she began making the call.

I can't believe it either, I thought to myself. I seldom get this lucky. The stars really aligned for me on this one.

Michelle was able to ditch work without any issues. She gave her boss the same wrap that I gave mine. Thank God we both had plenty of sick days left to engage in some sneaky, Monday morning sexcapades.

She hung up the phone and threw it across the room. The two of us went right back to making out. Things grew more intense as we began groping each other up. She started rubbing my crotch before tightly gripping the entire package. I started getting harder and harder in her hand. She felt Bud E. Ice as he came to life. Meanwhile I was damn near up to my elbow in her pussy.

"Let's go upstairs. I want it in the bed," Michelle said as she grabbed me by my wrist and led me to the bedroom. "Go ahead and lie down. I want to freshen up real fast," she told me.

"Freshen up? Bring that ass over here, right now. I'm about to fuck you through that headboard," I replied. I'd never been so horny in my fucking life. My dickhead was about to spontaneously human combust-a-nut.

"Don't be in such a rush," she told me. "My husband doesn't get home until after six. We have plenty of time. Trust me, I'll make it worth it." She gave one last gentle kiss on my lips. "That dick better be out and waiting for me when I come back."

I got up and began taking my clothes off, marveling at my good fortune. Fucking a milf had always been on my fucket list of things to do. There's something kinky about taking an older broad and fucking her back to her glory days with some Lazarus Dick.

I started planning my style of attack as I waited: What position should I fuck her in first? Should I, and to what extent, would I eat her pussy? How rough should I give it to her? Afterall, she was a milf. While freaky enough to let me hit, I wasn't sure how built for the dick she actually was. Should I keep it simple and stick to oral favors and missionary? Or should I bang this bitch across the room and give her a fuck to remember? I still hadn't made up my mind when I heard her coming out of the bathroom.

Michelle walked in wearing a pink satin robe with nothing on underneath. Her body was shiny and glistening. She had rubbed herself down in oils and the smell of peach-lavender emanated from her body. Her lipstick was a deep shade of red. That'll look great smeared all over my dick, I remember thinking to myself.

She slowly got down on her hands and knees and crawled over to me, like a hungry tigress eyeing up her prey. My dick was rock hard twitching up and down, waiting for her to have her way with it.

She became ravenous in her approach to getting the dick. I had only known her to be a classy broad up to that point. Now she was foul mouthed and violent, sucking the dick with an inhumane fury. She was possessed and wanted the pipe to perform the sexorcism. But, as of now, she was the one handing out the blessings. It was the best head I'd ever received in my life. I will say though that the spit was a little too thick for my liking. My whole shaft was doused in a mucus coating. I just chalked the phlegmy lubricant off as bad allergies. Now was not the time to nitpick.

"You like the way I suck cock? I want to suck this cock right off your body. This is mine now," she told me.

Jeez, this is a little much, I thought. The freak was strong in this one and I was happy to be the one who brought it out of her. I'd be lying if I said the whole ordeal wasn't a bit intimidating, though. While my dick was hard, it also felt like I was being attacked. And to think, I had actually considered taking it easy on her. I knew right then and there that I had an obligation to turn this pussy out.

By the time she finished up with the blowjob my head was spinning. She layed back on the bed and spread her legs as I hovered over her, dangling the dick like some sought after carrot. She was soaked and I hadn't even done anything yet. "I'm about to fuck you up," I told her. No matter what I say during sex, it always seems embarrassingly corny after the fact. But, when you're in the moment, there's no time to be contrived.

"Put that cock in my stomach," she pleaded in a moaning fashion. "I want to feel it all up in my guts."

"Say less," I cockily replied, knowing damn well it would never reach. You're lucky you can feel it at all, I felt like telling her.

I stuck the head in and she wrapped her arms around my neck. The deeper I went in the harder she held onto me. I don't know what had better grip, her arms or her pussy. Her twat fit my dick like a custom-made glove.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "It feels so much bigger than it looks."

I was kind of taken aback when she said that. I wasn't sure if it was a slam, a compliment or some combination of the two. It was definitely a sneak diss whether intentional or not. Either way the pussy was too wet, warm and good for me to do anything other than keep fucking it.

I kept trying to hold down her legs so I could really dig the bitch out. But every time I let go she would wrap her legs around me even tighter. I started attacking the pussy with a series of relentless, rhythmic strokes, interrupted by an occasional balls-deep, plunging thrust, just to remind her that I had more dick where that came from. "I'm taking it easy on you so far," I said at one point. Although this was a lie. I gave my best effort from start to finish.

There was only one drawback that I started noticing. There was something disingenuous about her aggressive enthusiasm. I was bothered by how "porny" the whole thing felt. She used the word "cock" way too often and constantly kept asking me if I, "liked this pussy." How many times did she want me to say yes? Yes! I'm sticking my raw dick in and out of it, ain't I?! Even if it was bad I'd still be fucking it, so why even ask the question in the first place?!

Eventually my arms got tired and I wanted to switch positions.

"Turn around. I want to fuck you from the back," I told her. She rolled over on her stomach and slowly crawled backwards towards me while propping her ass up in the air. For an older broad, she sure was limber. I knew twenty year old girls who couldn't arch their back the way she did. Her ass to waist ratio made an hourglass look like a broomstick.

I immediately started wearing her pussy out. Only four sounds could be heard: her moaning, me gasping for breath, the rickety bed rocking back and forth and the sound of raw meat slapping against each other. It felt amazing. Her ass had a ripple effect with each pounding thrust. But, once again, she started trying to take it too far. She wanted me to fill in the third input.

"Put it in my ass, baby!" she screamed.

"Huh?"

"I want to feel that dick in my ass, baby!"

I maintained the strokes while pondering whether or not I was going to give her anal. I had never given a girl anal before and had my reservations. I decided that I wasn't going to do it. God forbid I pulled my dick out and it smelt like shit. I would never be able to get over it, regardless of how many times I washed it.

"Nah, it's cool. I like it here. This pussy feels way too good," I finally told her.

"Okay, but let's switch it up. I want to suck on that cock some more."

What was I going to tell her, no?

This bitch proceeded to shove my entire ball sack in her mouth while still managing to kiss the bottom of my shaft. Her eyes were bulged, on the verge of popping out of the sockets. Spittle was foaming from both sides of her mouth. It was disgusting. I had to cut the sloppy blowjob short and reel everything in a bit. I grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her off of me.

"Lay back down. I'm about to finish you off."

"Yes, daddy," she answered.

Daddy, huh? I have to admit. That was the first time a broad ever called me "daddy". It figures that it would come from a bitch who was almost old enough to be my mother.

I got on top and started fucking her with no remorse. I was hell bent on humping through my target to achieve maximum impact. I looked down at one point and noticed a gunky buildup of vaginal fluids tangled in my pubic hair. I began teasing the clit with my thumb while maintaining a steady stroke.

"Cum in me! Oh, my goodness, cum in me! Cum in me, baby!" she begged.

For a split second, my dumbass almost fucking did it. But I quickly came to my senses.

"Nah. I can't be doing all that," I replied, while pulling my dick out and shooting a thick cobweb of jizz all over her chest. My arms finally gave out and I collapsed, falling down on the bed, right next to her. She began rubbing my load all over her tits. Then she started licking her fingers like she was in a KFC commercial. "Mmmmmmh. Next time I want the whole load in my mouth. It tastes so good." She started giggling as she gently started rubbing her clit to cool down her vaginal engine.

She's so full of shit, I thought to myself. There's no way in hell my nut can taste that good. My diet wouldn't allow it. I don't eat fruit. I don't eat vegetables. And don't drink nearly as much water as I should. I wouldn't be surprised if my load tasted like battery acid by now. Her pussy was good enough as it was. It didn't need any of the extra theatrics. This bomb pussy spoke for itself.

We ended up fucking one more time before I left, though it lacked the piss and vinegar of the first round. The whole rest of the day my mind was in a daze. Later on that night I started having flashbacks to the point of having to masturbate to the recent memory. Eventually I was able to fall asleep.

I got up for work the next morning and couldn't wait to see her. I arrived at the train station at my normal time. My heart and mind raced with anticipation. I slowly started smelling the familiar scent of her perfume. My dick responded with a few aroused twitches. A moment later I could see her making her way down the steps toward the platform.

"Ahhh, there she is," I greeted her, with this big goofy smile plastered on my face.

"Good morning," she replied with a smile, as she kept walking. By the way she carried herself you would have thought nothing ever happened.

"Wait! Come here," I called out. She walked back over to where I was sitting.

"Yes?"

"What's the deal? You're just not gonna talk to me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I mean, after everything that went down yesterday. Was I not good or something?"

"Oh, no! You were great. I really needed that. Thank you," she replied rather coldly.

"So that's it?"

"Well, what did you expect?"

"I don't know. I was thinking maybe we could do it again sometime..."

"Awwwww. Baby, I'm married. I just needed to get that out of my system. You didn't think this was going to be an everyday thing, did you?"

"I don't know what the fuck I thought, to be honest."

There was a very very very awkward silence.

"It's cool. I understand," I ended up telling her. But I can't lie, I was hurt. All my life I wanted to turn a milf out. It figures that I would finally get my chance, only to be the one who got turnt. That pussy exceeded the lofty expectations I had imagined. And for that I have to be grateful for being given the opportunity in the first place. Even if it was just one time. It wouldn't do any good to go around sulking about it, anyway. After all, how's the saying go? There ain't no use in crying over spilled milf...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 1.1K 50
Into a bit of horror? 🔪 Or maybe you just want a little fright? These scary short stories are perfect for you! Each chapter will be a different scar...
1.4K 647 117
Hey fellow readers! Here is another short story collection! Dive into the fictional realm, where unprecedented adventures can occur! From the mind of...
1.6K 486 162
Here is another short story collection! Dive into the fictional realm, where unpredictable scenarios are always inevitable! Let your imagination run...
13.4K 252 61
We have Calcium in our bones Iron in our veins Carbon in our souls and Nitrogen in our brains 93% stardust with souls made of...