Exhale, Outer Banks [ 1 ]

Door maybankwalker

[ outer banks -- seasons 1-2 ] Cordelia Maybank Series: Exhale Nothing to Lose I DO NOT own Outer Banks, any... Meer

000. cast
001. SHIPWRECK
002. KEGGER
003. THE COMPASS
004. SQUARE GROUPERS
005. REDFIELD
006. DRONE STEALING
007. GROCERY DELIVERIES
008. MOVIE NIGHT
009. AFTERMATH
010. MIDSUMMERS
011. TANNYHILL
012. OLD CRAIN HOUSE
013. RECONCILING DIFFERENCES
014. FINDING GOLD
015. STEALING FROM A DRUG DEALER
016. STUTTER MOUTH
017. JOINTS AND APOLOGIES
018. POSSIBLE FRIENDSHIP AND MORE APOLOGIES
019. LITTLE WEED NEVER HURT
020. WANTED
021. THE PHANTOM
022. THEY'RE GONE
023. GRIEF
024. UNKNOWN TEXT
025. THE PLAN
026. SEWER LIFE
027. LETTERS AND CAR TROUBLES
028. CHARLESTON
029. REUNION CUT SHORT
030. REVEALED SECRET
031. CAUGHT
032. STUPIDEST PLAN EVER
033. WRONG CAMERON
034. FREE MAN
035. GOODBYE KING OF THE KOOKS
036. BONFIRE
037. SHAGGY AND SCOOBY
038. THE FOOT OF THE ANGEL
039. PATERNAL COMPLICATIONS
040. THE CROSS
041. ROCKET UP HIS ASS
042. STUPID IDEA
043. ROUND THREE (OR SOMETHING)
044. STOWAWAYS
046. POGUELANDIA
Book Two

045. ESCAPE PLAN

1.8K 34 5
Door maybankwalker

John B and Cordelia walk around in the ship, trying to find Sarah. They stumble against the wall when the ship stops.

"Sarah!" John B yells out.

"Sarah!" Cordelia shouts.

John B tries to open a door, but it's locked. He bangs on it and tries to open it still.

"Open up! Sarah! Sarah!" John B calls. He turns around sees more doors and tries to open it, but it's also locked. "Sarah!"

"Logically thinking, she could be somewhere else. No need to put all the energy into these two doors." Cordelia says.

"Come on." John B grabs her wrist and drags her off. They get to the boiler room.

"Sarah!" They both call out. John B motions for Cordelia to be quiet as he quietly walks further into the room, her close behind.

John B reels back, knocking into Cordelia, when a hook appears in front of his face.

"Dude, wha--" Cordelia stops, but her eyes widen when she spots the hook. The hook lowers and Rafe looks around the corner.

"Rafe." John B pants.

"God, dude, this isn't The fucking Shining." Cordelia says.

"Watch your head, man." Rafe says. "So what the hell you two doing here, John B? Delia?"

"Just put that thing down, all right?" John B says. He makes sure to not turn away from Rafe and he also keeps Cordelia behind him.

"Why would I do that? Huh?" Rafe asks.

"Look, this isn't about you, all right?" John B says.

"It's not about me?"

"No. This is about Sarah, okay?"

"I don't know. I think it is."

John B grabs Cordelia's hand and sprints to the right. Rafe quickly realizes what they're doing and swings the hook at them, narrowly missing the younger girl.

John B turns to Rafe and shoves Cordelia behind him. Rafe hits John B with the blunt end of the hook a few times, the brunette falling back and Cordelia shuffles back so he doesn't bump into her.

Rafe hits him again, sending John B to the ground.

Rafe turns to Cordelia and she freezes.

"Just can't seem to get rid of you." Rafe says.

Cordelia doesn't say anything and finds a spare pipe. She quickly picks it up, using it to fend off the hook that Rafe swings at her. She's good with it for a bit, but Rafe uses more force and knocks the pipe out of her hands.

Rafe swings the blunt end of the hook at her and hits her in the head. Cordelia's head hits a metal cabinet on the way down, the girl crying out in pain as she lands next to John B.

"Same old shit." Rafe says.

"You don't have to do this, all right?" John B says.

"Pogues stealing from us." Rafe says.

"You-- you st-stole it fir-first." Cordelia argues, glaring at the psycho.

"You know, I can't... I'm not gonna let that happen again." Rafe says. "And I've been wanting to finish her off for a while, so--" Rafe swings the hook down at Cordelia, but John B grabs her and turns her onto his other side just in time for the hook to hit the floor.

John B kicks Rafe which knocks him down.

John B quickly gets up and drags Cordelia to her feet, ushering her in front of him.

"Go, go, go, go." John B keeps a hand on her back, making sure to stay close behind her.

"Hey! Come here!" They hear Rafe yell. They reach stairs and Cordelia goes up as quickly as she can, John B following.

"Where you going, huh?!" Rafe asks. He grabs John B's shin and drags him down the stairs.

"JB!" Cordelia yells.

"Go, Delia!" John B yells up.

Cordelia doesn't move, but before she can even move an explosion happens. She jumps and ducks down a bit, covering her head just in case. The explosion forced Rafe away and John B quickly gets up.

"Go, go." John B whispers, making Cordelia run again. They get away and they run through the halls, trying to find somewhere to hide. John B checks multiple doors until he finally finds an unlocked one.

"Go in, go." John B gently pushes her inside and quickly follows her. He quietly shuts and locks the door. "Are you okay?" He whispers, seeing the blood on her forehead.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm good. Nothing I hav--"

"Nothing you haven't had before. Yeah, I know." John B says.

"You know, that dude is really starting to get on my last nerve."

"Yours and mine both, Delly."

~ ~ ~

Soon enough they left the room, being careful to not get caught as they resumed their search for Sarah.

Eventually, they walk onto a deck and find Ward strangling Sarah against the edge of the boat.

"Get off her!" John B grabs Ward and yanks him away from Sarah. Cordelia instantly crouches next to Sarah who is violently coughing.

"Hey. Sarah, hey." Cordelia quietly calls, putting a hand on the girl's arm. "Hey."

John B punches Ward, knocking him down, before rushing to the two girls. Cordelia backs up a bit, letting him get next to her.

"Sarah. Hey. Hey, hey, look at me. Look at me." John B gently urges. "I got you, okay? Hi." He says, cupping her face and wiping her tears.

"John B." Sarah mumbles, cupping his face.

"I told you I wasn't gonna leave you, right? I got you. I got you." John B whispers, them putting their foreheads together. "It's okay."

Cordelia pretends to gag, despite being happy they got Sarah back.

The couple are broken out of their small reunion when they hear Cordelia scream. They immediately turn to find Ward dragging the girl by her hair.

"Get off me!" Cordelia shouts, kicking her legs and attempting to get Ward to let go of her.

John B quickly gets up and runs over, tackling Ward and getting him away from Cordelia.

"Delia?" Sarah quickly goes over to her. "You okay?"

"Ow." Cordelia whines, holding the back of her head.

They hear yelling and turn to see Ward has John B in a headlock.

"It's your fault! It's your fault!" Ward shouts, trying to drag John B off.

"No! No!" Sarah yells, trying to grab her boyfriend.

John B elbows Ward, but Ward throws John B who crashes into something metal.

"No!" Sarah screams.

"JB!" Cordelia shouts.

Ward goes for John B, but the teen puts his leg up, his foot pressing against Ward's chest and he kicks him away. The two wrestle and John B punches Ward in the face.

Cordelia jumps on Ward's back, wrapping one arm around his neck. Ward tries to get her off of his back and she presses her hands into his eyes making him yell out in pain. Ward stumbles back until he can't and Cordelia's back slams into the pole making her let out a small cry of pain. Maybe she didn't think that one through.

Ward grabs her wrists and tears her hands away from his face, the girl doing her best to stay on his back. Ward headbutts her and then elbows her, sending the girl over the edge with a scream.

"Delia!" John B screams.

"No!" Sarah yells.

Sarah looks out into the water and sees Cordelia break the surface. Cordelia coughs, the saltwater in her lungs burning. Cordelia looks up and sees Sarah, giving her a thumbs up.

Sarah sighs in relief and watches Cordelia swim to the lifeboat. She gives John B a nod, letting him know the Maybank girl is okay.

John B rushes over to Ward and punches him repeatedly in the face, holding him up by his shirt. John B lets go and Ward falls to the ground, the back of his head hitting the sharp edge.

Cordelia gets in the lifeboat, groaning in pain.

"God, I really hate water." She grumbles. She winces at the pain in her back and her head. "And the male Camerons."

Cordelia sits down, looking up and nervously waiting for any sign of Sarah and/or John B. She doesn't hear yelling or grunting so she assumes there's no more fighting, but she isn't sure if that's good or bad.

Eventually, Cordelia sees the two stand on the edge, holding hands.

"Finally! Get your asses down here please!" Cordelia yells out.

The two jump in the water and soon swim to the top.

"Come on, Sarah. Let's hope they got the cross." John B says as they swim to the lifeboat. Cordelia reaches out and helps Sarah in, John B also helping. He quickly gets in the boat as the girls sit near the front.

"Oh, my God. Are you-- are you okay?" Sarah asks Cordelia, brushing the wet hair away from her face. "You're bleeding. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. I'm good. Are you?" Cordelia asks.

"Sure. Maybe a better answer later." Sarah says.

"Yeah." Cordelia chuckles, Sarah also letting out a small laugh. They both hug, pulling away when John B starts the boat.

Near the front of the boat, they can see two people jump in the water. John B drives towards them and once they're close enough, Cordelia can make out it being Cleo and Pope.

"Pope!" John B yells.

"We're over here!" Cleo shouts.

"Hey! We're over here!" Pope calls. John B gets closer to them until they're right next to them.

"Give me your hand." Sarah says, her and Cordelia reaching out.

While John B helps Pope in, Sarah and Cordelia help Cleo in.

"Cleo. Holy shit." Sarah says. "I got you. I got you. Come on." Her and Cordelia both pull Cleo in, getting some help from Pope. "Cleo."

"Long time no see, girl." Cleo says.

"Pope. Hey." Cordelia mutters, hugging the boy.

"Hey." Pope replies, hugging her back with one arm, still breathing heavily.

"Where's J and Kie?" John B asks.

"I thought they were with you." Pope says.

John B and Cordelia share a panicked look.

"No." Sarah answers.

"Shit." Pope whispers.

"JJ!" Cordelia screams. "Kie!" She tries to hear anybody, but doesn't hear anything.

"We gotta find them, all right? We gotta find them." John B says.

"God, please don't be on the ship or dead." Cordelia whispers.

"Last time I saw them was on the other side of the ship." Cleo states.

John B quickly turns the engine on and starts to go to the other side of the ship.

"John B! Help!" They hear.

"That's Kie." Sarah says.

"Where are they?" Pope asks.

"There they are. Hey!" Cleo yells out.

They make out Kie holding an unconscious JJ up.

"JJ!" Cordelia screams at the top of her lungs. "JJ!"

They all yell out as John B gets closer. Since Kie is losing her strength and about to pass out herself, JJ's face keeps going underwater.

"No! No, no, no, no! No!" John B yells.

"JJ! JJ!" Pope shouts.

"JJ!" Cordelia yells.

John B yanks JJ into the boat while Pope helps Kie in. They lie JJ across the boat and John B rushes off.

"JJ? J." Cordelia shakes his arm, looking worriedly at him.

Cordelia looks back at the ship where they got the cross back. Rafe stands at the edge and is pointing a gun at them. The engine stalls.

"What's going on?" Kie asks.

"What's happening?" Pope asks.

"John B." Sarah calls.

"We're stalling out." John B says, trying to start the engine again.

"Are you serious? We're sitting ducks." Pope says.

"Fuck." Cordelia whispers, letting tears fall. Between this and JJ, she can't keep them in.

"We gotta go!" Kie and Pope exclaim.

"I'm trying." John B says.

"He's got a gun. We gotta go." Cordelia says.

They all continue to exclaim as John B attempts to start the boat.

"I'm trying, okay?" John B says.

Cordelia turns back to JJ, her and Kie begging for him to wake up.

"Jayje, wake up." Cordelia says, lightly patting his cheek.

The engine starts and John B drives off again. 

"J! Please! Please! Wake up! Wake up!" Kie exclaims.

"You gotta wake up." John B says.

"Jayje, wake up. Wake up, wake up. Fucking wake up!" Cordelia yells out.

JJ starts coughing, water spurting out of his mouth.

"There you go." John B says. Cordelia feels all of the fear in her body escape, the girl letting out a sob of relief. "Yeah, yeah. Cough it out. Cough it out, baby."

JJ weakly sits up, getting Kie's help to sit up.

"Hey, buddy, there you go." Pope says as JJ continues to cough. "Hey. Hey, buddy. Welcome to the land of the living, dude."

"No CPR needed, huh?" John B asks.

"hi." Kie weakly greets.

"'Sup?" JJ mutters. They all laugh, Kie lightly shoving his head away. Kie hugs him.

"Just always looking for attention." John B jokes.

"Whatever it takes, right?" JJ says.

"Attaboy!" John B says.

"What the hell happened?" JJ asks as Kie presses a cloth to the injury on the side of his head.

"The blunt end of a machete." Kie says.

"Machete?" He asks.

"The blunt end." She specifies.

"Next time, duck." Cleo says.

"I'll try to remember that next time. Thanks." JJ says.

"Whoa, whoa, okay. No next time." Cordelia states.

"What, Cordi? No hug?" JJ asks. "That's unusual." Despite her bitch face, he can still see some fear and concern in her eyes. He's also sure some of the water on her face is from tears.

"You're a dumbass." Cordelia tells him.

"I see you were also a dumbass." JJ says, pointing to the blood on her forehead.

"Blunt end of a hook." John B informs. Pope holds a cloth to Cordelia's head to help with the blood.

"Matching injuries with almost matching weapons." JJ grins at his sister. She lightly rolls her eyes. "Hey, least we didn't die, right?"

Cordelia lightly rolls her eyes before she hugs JJ, hiding her face in his shoulder. JJ hugs her back, his chin resting on her shoulder.

"I'm glad you're okay, jerkface." Cordelia mumbles quietly so only he can hear.

"You too, doofus." JJ whispers, tightening his hug for a few seconds. He notices the bruise on her back, but decides to ask her later, figuring it's probably just another injury from Rafe.

JJ lets Cordelia break away from the hug first, knowing she'd need it more than him.

"But, hey." JJ says, lightly grabbing onto her forearm. "But now we get to be concussed together." He says in an excited voice making Cordelia let out a watery giggle.

"You're an idiot." She says, a smile still on her face as she sits next to him.

"Well, you're stuck with me, baby sister." JJ comments.

"This shit ain't over." Pope states, the air growing serious again.

"No, it ain't." John B agrees.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

39K 716 67
[ outer banks -- seasons 1-3 ] I DO NOT own Outer Banks, any of the show's characters or storylines. I ONLY own my OCs and their storylines.
137K 2.5K 24
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓? ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ {outer banks season...
164K 3.9K 60
"𝙀𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨" "𝙅𝙅-" "𝙉𝙤, 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚. 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖�...
802K 5.3K 24
just everyone's favourite obx boys in a series of different scenarios. enjoy! characters : jj maybank, john b routledge, pope heyward, rafe cameron...