𝙖𝙤𝙪𝙖𝙙 [𝙡. 𝙨𝙪-𝙝𝙮𝙚𝙤...

By SthineQueen

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞�... More

authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
authors note

Chapter 17

4.1K 133 11
By SthineQueen

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?" Cheong-san whispered. 

The door was closed. Zombies were banging the windows and doors, but for now, we were safe. Except for one thing. A knocked over piano was on the other side of the room, and it was making a lot of noise, and last I checked, pianos don't make noise by them self. 

"Yeah, I can hear that. Let's check it out" I whispered back, grabbing a chair as a weapon. 

Cheong-san copied me, and we slowly began walking towards the sound, praying to God that we could handle whatever was making that noise. 

But the closer we got, the more obvious the snarling sound was. And my suspicion was confirmed, when we looked over at the piano and a zombiegirl was stuck underneath it, growling and snapping at us. 

"Should we kill it?" I asked, not sure if we should. She was after all once a student just like us. Even a 1. year like us. 

"I don't know" Cheong-san answered. 

"Maybe we should leave her be. She can't hurt us anyway, while she's stuck, right?" I explained and Cheong-san nodded. 

"Yeah, let's just leave her be" and with those words we both sat down again, trying to come up with a plan on how to escape this room and get back to the others. I missed them so much. And I was praying to God that they were all alive. 

Dau-su and Wu-jin, my two best friends since childhood, On-jo, Hyo-ryung and Ji-min, all girls were there for me when Gyeong-su died. Nam-ra... I didn't know her well, but she stood up for me as well. Joon-yeong... the same with him, but he had always been nice to me. And Su-Hyeok... God, I missed Su-Hyeok. 

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————

"Someone do it"

"I've never done it before"

"I'll do it, then"

"Y/n, wake up" Chehong-san shook me awake, but before I could ask him why, I heard the voices coming from the speakers. 

I quickly got up from my chair, Cheong-san and I sharing a hopeful look. 

"Ahh test 123, 123. Cheong-san... Y/n... are you there?" The sound of Dau-su's voice almost made me wanna cry. 

"Oh my God, it's Dau-su!" I exclaimed, a genuine smile playing on my lips. 

"We-"

"Ah hey. Cheong-san, Y/n, do you hear us?" my hear probably skipped like a thousand beats when I heard Su-Hyeok's voice again. 

I happy cried, hugging Cheong-san again. 

"It's them!" Cheong-san cheered. 

"It is!" I cheered back, the two of us filled with joy. 

"We will come to you, so stay put" Su-Hyeok continued. 

"What? No, moron. You can't come here. It's too dangerous" I replied to the speaker, obviously knowing that I wouldn't get an answer. 

"We know it's dangerous, but you have to stay put, okay? We'll come for you" Su-Hyeok said again. 

"Please listen to us" On-jo added, and I saw the hurtful look on Cheong-san's face. He cared so much for On-jo, and it was slowly killing him.

Then the speaker cut out and the room went silent again. 

"We can't stay put in here, they'll die" I argued and Cheong-san nodded. 

"I agree with you, but if we leave, we might go a wrong way and then we might loose them again. I think, it's best to stay put this time" Cheong-san said and with a sigh I sat down again. 

"Fine" I mumbled, crossing my arms and looking at the floor. I hated this idea, but we had to do it. 

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————

Moments passed when suddenly movement could be heard outside. Movement that didn't sound like zombies. I quickly got up, and was about to look out of one of the windows when the door suddenly bursted open. 

I almost launched myself at what I thought was zombies, when I noticed familiar faces. 

"WU-JIN!?" I shouted and with a smile I ran into his arms. 

He instantly hugged me back, and I felt like crying again. 

"You're okay, we're okay" Wu-jin whispered, still hugging me tight. 

Cheong-san was on his feet too, hugging first Dau-su and then On-jo. I then pulled away from Wu-jin to hug Dau-su as well as the other. 

"You guys are insane, I mean- wait..." I suddenly stopped, looking around and noticing that we were missing one person. 

"Where's Su-Hyeok? And Nam-ra? They aren't here!" I let out, panic taking over again. 

People looked around with confused and worried expression and without much thinking, I quickly opened the door and ran out on the hallway looking around. 

"Y/n wait!" someone said, but I was already on the run towards the loud noises of someone shouting from the stairs at the end of the hallway. 

I ran as quickly as my feet could bare, and when I finally arrived, my eyes went wide. Su-Hyeok was just thrown into a wall, groaning loudly in pain, while Nam-ra was on the floor as well, letting out small yelps, but what terrified me, was the person behind the whole thing. 

Gwi-nam.... how was this even possible?

I had no more time to think, when Gwi-nam approached Su-Hyeok again, looking like he was gonna hurt him. 

"SU-HYEOK!" I yelled, jumping on top of Gwi-nams back, causing him to stumple back before we both fell down on the floor. 

"What in the- princess?" Gwi-nam exclaimed when he saw my face. 

I looked at him in horror. He looked different. More angry, but still with only on eye now. Was he a zombie? He had to be... right?

"H- how is this possible?" I stuttered in fear. 

Gwi-nam smirked at me, before grabbing my hair and pulling me on my feet as I yelped out in pain. 

"How pathetic!" Gwi-nam spat, looking at Su-Hyeok who was slowly getting up. 

His eyes met mine, and a terrified look spread across his face. 

"Is that your little boyfriend, princess?" Gwi-nam whispered into my ears, my whole body tensing up. Disgusting. 

"Get your fucking hands off of me!" I spat, turning around and kneeing him right where the sun don't shine. 

That luckily caused him to let go of me, and Su-Hyeok to grab my arm pulling me over to him. When Gwi-nam looked up again, his eyes were filled with anger. 

"I'm gonna kill you, Y/n. You and Cheong-san. You did this to me, and you're gonna pay for it with your lives" he threatened. 

At those words Su-Hyeok threw a punch at him, but Gwi-nam dodged it, and instead he grabbed Su-Hyeok and threw him down a few stairs, this time Su-Hyeok didn't get up right away, and that allowed Gwi-nam to strike again. 

I only managed to look down at Su-Hyeok and back to Gwi-nam, when a hard punch hit my stomach and I fell to the floor groaning in pain and holding my stomach. 

But I didn't get time to collect myself again, when Gwi-nams cold and bloody hand wrapped itself around my neck as he once again pulled me on my feet, this time squeezing my throat harder and harder. 

"You should have given me the phone, princess" he smirked, tightening his grib around my neck. 

I felt it blackened before my eyes as I was gasping for air and trying to punch his arm so he would let go, but he was too strong. My body almost became limp and I couldn't hold on much longer. 

But just as I thought it was all over, the grib around my neck loosened up and I fell down on the floor coughing like crazy. I then looked up to see what had happened, and that's when I saw Nam-ra who had thrown herself at Gwi-nam to save me. 

She was still holding onto him, but Gwi-nam was stronger and in a swift motion he pulled her off of him, but instead of just throwing him away, he grabbed her arm and sunk his teeth deeply into it. 

Nam-ra let out a loud scream and even though Su-Hyeok was on his legs again and threw a punch at Gwi-nam, it was too late. She was bitten...

Su-Hyeok grabbed Gwi-nam and all of a sudden threw him out of the window. 

I stumbled on my feet again and quickly walked over to Nam-ra grabbing her arm to look at it. 

"You saved me. Thank you" I said with a sad expression on my face. 

"I couldn't let you die. I'm sorry for getting bitten, I wasn't quick enough" she said. 

"Prez!?" Su-Hyeok exclaimed kneeling down besides me. 

He looked at Nam-ra and her bitemark with a worried look.

"No, you're okay. Gwi-nam wasn't a zombie, you're okay." Su-Hyeok said pulling her on her feet. 

"Su-Hyeok-" I began

"No Y/n! Let's go back" he stated. 

I was about to protest again, but Su-Hyeok had already grabbed Nam-ra and pulling her with him and since I could hear zombies getting closer, I had no other choice but to follow him. 

This wasn't going to end well, was it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.6K 47
"How did my life end up like this?" "Because you accidentally made a deal with the devil" Accidents happen all the time and it's a real pity when so...
148K 4.1K 25
fem oc x su-hyeok ryujin and su-hyeok are childhood bestfriends... su-hyeok developed feelings for ryujin ever since they were little but didn't kno...
349K 15.6K 39
❝ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. ❞ ❝ is that a question or a statement? ❞ ❝ statement. ❞ ...
77K 3.1K 18
- in which a certain moral filled girl and her classmates gets caught in a middle of a war against... zombies. ©Lee Jae-kyoo, Kim Nam-su 2022