Harry Potter "Manipulating th...

By JayGrindelwald

Albus Dumbledore hoped that putting Harry Potter in the hands of his uncles was the best option for him to be... More

"Clarifications"
"The beggining"
"Memories"
"Memories Pt.2"
"Arranging the Pieces"
"Arranging the Pieces"pt.2
"First Allies"
"Selection"
"First days"
"For the Greater Good"
"Removing Pests"
"Changing Ideas"
"Giving and Receiving Gifts"
"Catching People
"Allies Meeting"
"He's back"
"Malfoy's plot"
"Preparations for the Second Year"
"The Heir of Slytherin"
"The Story of Hogwarts"
"A Spy in the Group"
"Tom Riddle's Truth"
Malfoy's Fall
Attack on azkaban
"Rallying the Blacks"
"Starting the Year"
"Slytherin vs Gryffindor"
"Dumbledore vs Grindelwald"
"Unleashing Hell"
"The truth comes to light"
"The Trial"
"The New Minister"

"First Moves"

1.5K 46 2
By JayGrindelwald

I swear my intentions are not good.

Albus Dumbledore was sitting happily eating the 1990 Halloween banquet watching all the children enjoy the whole feast, it was then that some aurors burst into the great hall scared the children, an old auror with a face of concern and fear followed by two more young people who had more of a curious face than anything else. Arriving to where the staff members were, they motioned for Dumbledore to come closer, apparently not wanting anyone to hear what they were going to say.

It was then that they finished communicating the bad news that Albus Dumbledore's world collapsed, calling his phoenix and disappearing in a great explosion.

Xxxxx xxxxX
Albus Dumbledore arrived at the ministry only to see that everything he had been told was true, the fountain was surrounded by a Blue fire (Protego Diabólica) with a large number of Aurors pointing their wands at the fire, as if they felt the presence of Dumbledore, a dragon's head came out of the fire before he got up and turned to fall on the centaur, but before he got to touch the statue, the fire stopped giving way to a man with white hair slicked back, with his white skin and his eyes of different colors that he was controlling the fire as if he were directing an orchestra

(So, only without the elder wand, and a green eye, I'm going to address him as Harry, since that's him but he has various glamor charms; he's around 20 years old, since he was "born" in 1970, explain later).

Harry raised his hands as if he wanted to give everyone a hug while being targeted by aurors.

“Who are you and what do you want?” Amelia Bones yelled.

"I am Gerard, Gerard Grindelwald" at the mention of his last name he was pointed by more wands, "I see that they have convinced you that the Grindelwalds are the bad guys in this story, my grandfather sought to persevere our species, he sought to lead our species to the greatness, and how did they pay him? They locked him in his castle, where he has spent 45 years watching how they accuse him of being a dark lord.

An Auror (most likely, fought against him) scoffed "Grindelwald died in 1945".

It was Harry's turn to laugh, "Who told you that? Dumbledore? The great Albus Dumbledore would never kill a fly, least of all his boyfriend." said that, of course, they have spent 45 years venerating him, licking the floor where he canine, why have they not realized, that he is a dark lord, dressed as a wizard of light. But not only that, there are more manipulations that you have fact, more innocent lives you have taken, and believe me, people will know the truth”, with that he extended his hand with a quick movement where a very small black sphere appeared, before throwing it to the ground and it exploded in a green fire (flu powder). ) taking Harry with him.

Xxxxx xxxxX
Rita Skeeter was unable to contain her happiness, the heir of Grindelwald had appeared, something that would undoubtedly be bad news, but not for that, since for her that was like a gold mine, and more because she claimed to have information that put Dumbledore as the bad guy. Arriving at his office where he was going to start his article, portraying Dumbledore as the great dark wizard, only to stop when he saw an owl with a newspaper.

___________________________________
"News
At the door of your home"
___________________________________

Appear
Heir to Grindelwald

That's right gentlemen, it is my pleasure to inform you that a magician has arrived who introduces himself as
Gerard Grindelwald, alleged heir to the dark wizard, where he tells us that neither he nor his grandfather are dark wizards, that Albus Dumbledore convinced us of it, and speaking of the wizard, Gerard Grindelwald tells us that he is nothing more than a dark wizard who has dressed as a wizard of light, and claims to have evidence to confirm it, but now we just have to wait and see.
Is Gerard Grindelwald a dark wizard? Is he right? Is Albus Dumbledore a dark wizard that we've been worshiping?

Subscribe to the newspaper to be aware of everything that happens.

Say goodbye:
Lisa Tions.
__________________________________

This newspaper was given to all the people of Great Britain, something that Harry had told them was that they had to know his newspaper, and for that they were going to give away their first news so that everyone could see what they could offer.

Xxxxx xxxxX
Dumbledore's world had mostly collapsed, with the new dark lord it would be more difficult to get rid of Voldemort. Besides he doubted he would have support, since people now saw him in a very ugly way. He would have to make several calls, so that Grindelwald would not be a major problem, besides that he had the elder wand and could face him without a prophecy getting in the way.

Xxxxx xxxxX
Bathsheda Babbling was currently on her way to 4 Privet Drive to help Harry Potter, originally it would be Hagrid who went for the boy but with Grindelwald's problem (it had been a year without him doing anything) it wouldn't be a good idea to send a semi-giant to a muggle place. Arriving at the house, he rang the bell and waited.

"Good morning" came a warm, friendly and very charismatic voice, making him turn back quickly, there in front of him was Harry Potter, with a very curious face.

"Good morning Mr. Potter, I'm here to deliver this to you, to receive a reply as he hasn't answered any of the letters" he said pulling out his letter from Hogwarts.

"Nothing has arrived miss" he said with an expression of pure surprise on his face.

"No?" I ask only for the boy to shake his head.

"My uncles don't like me very much, so if it was something nice he was going to give me they probably destroyed it or kept it," Harry answered simply.

Now Bathsheda had a lot of questions, especially from her uncles, but shaking her thoughts she handed the letter to Harry only to receive a laugh from the boy.

"Good joke miss, but magic doesn't exist, my uncles always tell me" she said and then went back to cutting the plants.

"I assure you it's not a joke Harry, look" she raised her wand causing the rose to change from a yellow plant to a purple one and then back to a rose again. This made Harry move away as fast as possible.

"So, is it real?" I ask with false disbelief, but that manages to convince Bathsheda.

"Yep, now we have to go get the supplies for your trip to Hogwarts, but we'll have to ask permission" she said to go back to the door.

"No!" Harry shouted scandalized causing Bathsheda to get scared "I think my relatives knew I was a wizard, so I don't think they'll let me go, it's better that we talk to them when I have everything. Besides, they're not at home".

"Well," she said with a sigh, "let's go."

Xxxxx xxxxX
Harry and his teacher were walking through Diagon Alley after opening the wall (which caused a surprised face to appear on Harry and a laugh from Bathsheda). They had already bought everything, only his wand was missing. Ollivander who seemed empty, only to be greeted by a voice from behind them.

"Bathsheda Babbling, Birch Core Unicorn Fur 27⅓" said Ollivander appearing behind them, making Harry flinch, except for Bathsheda since she wasn't the first child he came with.

"Good morning sir, we come for a wand to...

"Harry Potter, I was wondering when you would come here, it was like yesterday when your parents came," he said wistfully.

"Did you know them?" Harry asked, eager to know more about his parents.

"Yes, but I'm afraid to leave the talk for later, it's not a good idea to be outside for a long time these days." Ollivander warned. And with that they began the selection of wands, it was after 1 hour that Ollivander arrived with a box .

"Here, Mr. Potter," Harry did as he was told, only for a feeling of warmth to fill his body.

“Interesting, very interesting,” Ollivander murmured.

"What's interesting sir?" Harry asked.

"I remember all the wands you sold sir, and the phoenix that gave the feather for your core gave another feather, which was used in the wand that gave you that scar," Ollivander said, making Harry (thanks to the glamor charms) pale.

“But don't worry sir, the important thing is not the wand, but what we do with them;  After all, the dark lord did impressive things, evil, yes, but impressive.

Xxxxx xxxxX
Harry was looking for a compartment on the train for his trip to Hogwarts, when suddenly he heard a cry, something that caught the boy's attention. Entering, in what seemed like nervousness (well acted) he found a girl who was hiding her face with a book.

"Can I come in?" Harry asked sheepishly making the girl jump and say a weak "yes".

"The magical world isn't what you expected, right? Don't worry, I hoped it would be different." word”. Now he had the full attention of the girl, something that filled him with joy, but before he could continue speaking, the door opened to give way to 2 girls, one with an unreadable face and the other with a friendly face. .

"Can we come in? There are people on this train that we don't want to talk to," said the girl in an icy voice, entering the compartment.

"People like who? Muggle-borns? Half-bloods?"She already had an idea who the girls were, but they wanted to make sure.

"Not all purebloods have such prejudices child" she said with a colder voice.

"That's good" said the girl who was crying with a sigh of relief. Receiving a confused face from the dark-haired girl (the one who didn't have a cold voice).

"I was talking about it with my friend" said Harry causing the girl to be surprised, she had never had a friend "many judge only by her blood".

"Even if you're a pure blood you get hate if you're not like them, if you don't hate Muggles, Muggle-borns or half-bloods" said the dark-haired girl.

"Wow I didn't think there was hate outside for you too" she said surprised "by the way, I'm Hermione Granger" the crying girl introduced herself.

"Tracey Davis" the brunette girl introduced herself.

"James Evans" Harry introduced himself without knowing his real name.

"Daphne Greengrass," he said with less ice in his voice.

He will continue...

Mischief done.

Share if you like it, it would help a lot.

Suggestions welcome.

Cast:
Bathsheda:Freya Alan
Daphne: Anya Teylor
Tracey: (I couldn't think of one, you can give your suggestions)

Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.8K 22
They both want each other, but will they get what they desire? Find out in.. CROSSED WIRES Thanks to @HermioneGranger30501 for the amazing cover!! P...
1.7K 43 8
Josie Potter's life has never been normal. Her brother is the famous Boy Who Lived, and her parents are Lily and James Potter, the parents who put th...
75K 2.2K 15
By: phoenixgirl26 Published with permission After hearing some plans that other people wanted for him, Harry Potter decides it's time to begin a new...
1.5K 165 21
"Before your birth, the Dark Lord developed a plan to improve the magical lineage. To do this, he selected the wizards and witches he considered most...