Alex 10: A Human Shapeshifter...

By JunkBot45

Omnitrix Wielder Alex Grinder was in the middle of a fierce battle with the infamous rogue Chronosapien Maltr... More

Main Protagonist's.
Main Antagonists!
Alex Grinder's Profile.
Alex's Pokémon Team!
Omnitrix Functions.
Chapter 1: Human vs. Chronosapien Mastermind!
Chapter 2: Human vs. Galvan.
Chapter 3: Saving the Universe!
Chapter 4: MeleMele Island!
Chapter 5: Human vs. Pokémon!
Chapter 6: A New Day, a New Alien and 2 New Friend's.
Chapter 7: Another Day and More Adventure!
Chapter 8: Beach Day! (Well, sort of...) + 3 New Teammates! (2.0)
Chapter 9: Another Encounter! (+More new Alien's!)
Chapter 10: Should I Trust Them? Maybe.
Chapter 12: The Pokémon School Part 2!
Chapter 13: Meeting Lana's Family. (+ 2 New Alien's!)
A very quick update!
Chapter 14: Akala Island; Meeting Kiawe's Family & Helping Out.
Chapter 15: Another encounter with Team Rocket, 2 new teammates & New Aliens!
Chapter 16: A New Home! (+ Meeting Lillie & Gladion)
Chapter 17: Meeting the Island Guardians. (+ 2 Legendary Gifts!)
Chapter 18: UB-02 Beauty.
Chapter 19: Meeting Ilima and Battling Team Rocket & Team Skull... Again!
Chapter 20: An Alolan Sleepover. (+ New Aliens)
Chapter 21: Ula'Ula Island; Meeting Acerola.
Chapter 22: A Tough, yet Legendary Battle!
Chapter 23: The One Who Didn't Get Away.
Chapter 24: Spending Time with Mallow, Sophocles, and Lillie.
Chapter 25: 18th Birthday, New Aliens & Pokémon, and New Discoveries.
Chapter 26: Meeting Ash's Travel Buddies + Halloween Party (Late Spooky Special)
Chapter 27: Memories in the Mist!
Chapter 28: I Choose Paradise!
Chapter 29: Mating Season. (18+)
Chapter 30: The Galar Region + Baking Competition.
Chapter 31: The Galar Region: Aftermath.
Chapter 32: More Pokémon Evolutions!
Chapter 33: Visiting the Unova Region. (& Unlocking A New Aliens!)
Chapter 34: More Evolutions, & An Early Christmas Dance!
Chapter 35: Visiting Spikemuth!
Chapter 36: Going Back Home!
Epilogue: Christmas in Bellwood! (Very Late Christmas & New Years Special!)

Chapter 11: The Pokémon School Part 1!

870 15 0
By JunkBot45

After walking for some time, we eventually made it to the entrance of a building that I was completely unaware of and had never seen before.

(Alex): What the heck is this place?

(Lana): The Pokémon School.

She then began explaining to me about the Pokémon School and how Trainer's can learn to grow closer and stronger with their Pokémon.

(Alex): Wow! I guess I still have a lot to learn about this dimension.

(Prof. Kukui): It certainly seems that way.

(Chloe): But won't the other students notice the Omnitrix and try to take it?

(Alex): Nah, don't worry about it Chloe. If anyone asks about it, I'll just tell them that it's just an ordinary watch. Even though it's rather attached to my right arm. But I won't tell them that part. I don't intend to anyway.

(Sophocles): Well that's a relief. 😅

(Prof. Kukui): Well then; let's go.

And with that out of the way, we went inside. But as we traversed through the school, I was literally surprised to see how well the school was built to be honest. But just then, as we entered a classroom, I could see that someone was already waiting for us.

(Alex): Er, who's he?

(Prof. Kukui): That's Samson Oak. He's actually the Principal and the cousin of Prof. Oak.

(Alex): You don't say. I can probably guess why they're both related. Appearance-wise I mean.

(Principal Oak): Well Alola Alex. I've been expecting you. My name is Samson Oak. And this my Vulpix.

(Vulpix): Alola everyone!

(Alex): Umm... hi there I guess? As I can probably tell-- wait a second! Did you just say that you've been expecting me?

(Principal Oak): Why yes I have in fact. Mallow and Lana have told me everything about you. And I must say, I'm rather excited that you're here.

(Alex): And why might that be? If I may ask.

(Principal Oak): Well, I actually want you to join my school.

(Alex): Hmm... well I don't see why not. Besides, it has been a pretty long time since I was last at school to be honest. Oh and er before I forget, Mallow, Lana?

(Mallow & Lana): ?

(Alex): I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry for snapping at you two yesterday.

As I said this, everyone noticed my eyes turning light blue. It always meant that I felt sad when I did something very bad.

(Mallow): Don't worry Alex; we accept your apology. We know it wasn't your fault.

(Alex): Thanks Mallow. I appreciate it. And I accept your offer Principle Oak.

(Principle Oak): Excellent. For now, I just want you to get acquainted with the school.

(Alex): Yes sir.

(As the journey continues...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
26.3K 970 14
Light Yagami replaces ayanokoji under what leadership will kira operate in? Classroom of the elite Light yagami
56.3K 931 28
and so the adventure begins... It's been less than a year since they said their vows in front of thousands, since they promised to love and cherish e...
7.7K 144 14
(Previous description) you are a American who loves warships to the point that you designed your own Battlecarrier it took some time. but it was wel...