War In Siblings {EDITING}

By urcreat0r

*chapter 1,2,3,4 are on my page because of some problem* The photo is not mine credits to the owner. In this... More

Y/n killed him?
Deal with marriage? (part 6)
Y/n can kill herself...
Y/n missed tae? (Part 8)
The anger of y/n (Part 9)
Y/n lost her temper in party (part 10)
MAFIA QUEENS (11)
Queens
Will Y/n live with her family?(13)
Y/n living with her family(14)
SAVAGE Y/N (Part 15)
Was she y/n? (part 16)
Tae talks about that night (part 17)
Fight in the house (Part 18)
Behaviour changed (Part 19)
Jimmin with y/n (Part 20)
Mission (Part 21)
PAIN (22)
Minni (23)
New Problem (24)
Lost control (25)
Kidnapped by family (27)
They knew truth of Jason (28)
Lied to hide the truth (29)
Mr Kim's Plan (30)
A Meeting (31)
Hoseuk's plan (32)
Jissoo hates y/n (33)
Can't bear it anymore (34)
Kill your family (35)
Personalities (36)
Y/n and gun 37
y/n will kill kae (38)
y/n at the bar with jinn
Kae you're finished ~y/n"40"
fight, depression and a deal (41)
Drunk y/n and jimmin (42)
Decided (43)
Will this last long
(: Will die together :)
Breakdown
bottle of glass
Blood, Blood and Blood
EMOTIONS
Tragedy
love.
update

Will tae cheat again? (26)

9 2 0
By urcreat0r

Next morning ~

jissoo is about leave with her fiance for there trip. Y/n is checking if jissoo has put all important stuffs in her luggage or not. Everyone is in living room including Kae (jissoo's fiance). They have there flight at 4:00 AM

Y/n: you done with your packing?

Jissoo: yeah.

Y/n: keep these medicine?

Jissoo: for what?

Y/n: if needed we never no.

Jissoo: okay I'll put that too.

Y/n: keep this extra charger, power bank. call me whenever you need.

Jissoo: i am not kid y/n i am Older then you.

Mrs Kim and tae chuckles.

Y/n: yes you are. Are you on your period?

Jissoo: y/n! Our brother, father and my fiance is here.

Y/n: so what it is natural.
"Do you have pads in you bag?"

Jissoo: y/n?!

Tae: yeah jissi it's fine.

Y/n: i asked you something?

Jissoo: yes i have and i am not not on my period.

Y/n: and yeah, (looks at Kae) if you feel unsafe then just let me know. Hm? (Looks at jissoo)

Jissoo: come on try to trust him y/n he is not bad.

Y/n : i don't trust people from only one or two meetings.

"And your marriage is still not approved by me so (looks at Kae) don't try to do something funny"

Kae: well i am scared...

Y/n: "you should be."

Kae: we should leave Jass.

Jissoo: good bye everyone and y/n please talk to hoseuk. He was asking me to told you this.

Y/n: yeah i know.

Tae: who is this "hoseuk" ??

Y/n: no one.

Jissoo: her boyfriend!

Jimmin: what?!! (Dissapointed)

Tae: why so shocked jimmin?

"Why you didn't tell me about your boyfriend y/n"

Y/n try to ignore his words but she remembers about what happen last night. Like the way he confronted her last night, how he let her hug him without any word so she answers.

Y/n: i was about to tell you. (Hesitately)

Tae smiles because y/n thought to tell him.

Jissoo left

Tae: y/n come on and sleep with me please.

Y/n: (smiles but hide by looking down) "umm no i n-need to leave".

Y/n thought: i think i should give a chance not to anyone else but him for sure. He surely regretted everything, well I knew that on first day but i just don't wanted to do that. But from where should I start um...from smiling to him i guess......yeah let's go for it. (Smiles)

Tae: you are going so early apple?

Y/n: some important work......(smiles a bit)

Tae: okay then let's eat fist. We also will leave early today.
(Y/n nodded and all of them sat in the dinning room)

While eating~

Tae: so tell us about your boyfriend y/n.

(Y/n thought: shit he is not my real boyfriend. I never had one because i was always buzy with jissoo and mafia stuffs. Actually one day jissoo suddenly saw me and hoseuk at that street when she was crossing from there and we were on mission. Hoseuk was beating our target and i was was waiting patiently for target to speak we were with our 2-3 guards.

Jissoo saw and asked what i was doing. Hoseuk suddenly ask me "who is this babe?" He calls me babe after one mission when we were acting like a couple. Then jissoo asked me, is he my boyfriend. So i said yes because i was out of words. And that how i got boyfriend. I told him he was saving me from people who was touching me.)

Back to dinning table~

Y/n: uhh his name is hoseuk. He is nice person. (Y/n saw jimmin ignoring her word and eating little angrily)

Tae: i would like to meet him.

Y/n: hm...

After breakfast ~

Y/n got ready for work

Y/n: i am leaving. (Looks at tae)

Good bye tae.....bear(hesitating)

Tae: W-What???(shocked)

Tae was jumping in his mind after listening that. He was in cloud 9.
Y/n just looks down and leaves. And tae just "say good bye apple"
(smiling)

Y/n left also smiling

Mr Kim: you did a great job tae now our work is more easy and jissoo is also not here so we are good to go. You remember right this is just a plan. From which we can get revenge and "you" will have what you deserve in mafia.

Tae's smile faded when when Mr Kim spoke.

Tae: yes dad i know. She deserves whatever you'll do with her after what she did to our jason she will pay for it. And i-it's just an act.

Jimmin: it is still not proved that she was the one who did that.

Jinn: but the proofs we got they are just saying that she was the one.

Mr Kim: so let's start the plan when she reaches home back.

Y/n at company~

Y/n POV

I was thinking about if i should tell tae about Jason or not.

He deserves to know about it. That.....i killed jason. But i had my reason and once he know about the reason he would like to kill jason once again. I was thinking and suddenly someone shaked me.

??: Hi baby.

Y/n: hoseuk! Hii! How are you?

Hoseuk: come on you totally forgot me. And yeah congratulations you became "mafia queen".

Y/n: thanks.

Hoseuk: now tell me what happened you were in so deep thought. I was literally screaming your name and you were in your thoughts. what happened?

Y/n: um nahh nothing.

Hoseuk: you know i catch liers pretty well. Right?

is it about jissoo???

(Y/n looks at him.) Actually i live with my family now. For jissoo actually. And she is going to get marry soon. Ig my brother he is sorry for what he did. So I am thinking.....

Hoseuk: you are thinking to forgive him.

Y/n: yeah. I also wanted to tell him about Jason.

Hoseuk: W-What? No you can't you know....

Y/n: you were the one who helped me that night. And i know tae once he know about Jason's dirty mind he will forgive me.

Hoseuk: what about jissoo? We removed her memory of that night. What if she knew about that. That is dangerous for her health. The way he touched jissoo inappropriately and tried to........(deep breath). What If she remembers any of it?

Y/n: i know tae won't cheat on me again. (Smiles)

Hoseuk: how do you know?

Y/n: i just know.

Hoseuk: let's go to the doctor jeni gave me this work?

Y/n: y-you know about it??

Hoseuk: if i am not around, it doesn't mean i don't know anything about my hot and beautiful babe.

Y/n: (clears throat) um okay let's go.
(Hoseuk chuckles)

At Doctor's office~

Doc: well your reports are not normal y/n. I hope you are trying.

Y/n : yes. Doc my head hurts too much sometimes.

Doc: look this will dissappear slowly. But till then if you feel too much pain in your head then spill water on you head. That will help you nerves to calm. Okay?

Y/n: hm

Doc: and yeah don't use any chamical or drugs in your body. Right now your body is very sensitive it can result very bad.

__________________

Next chapter is going to be so good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
77.7K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...