Returning To You

By darkromancelol

π•π€π‹π„π‘πˆπ€ π…π€π˜π„ π’π€ππ“πˆπ€π†πŽ was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend wo... More

introduction & aesthetics
chapter 1- ❝his return❞
chapter 2- ❝safe house ❞
chapter 3- ❝alone❞
chapter 4- ❝hanging out❞
chapter 5- ❝remembering❞
chapter 6- ❝hold me❞
chapter 7- ❝being kids❞
chapter 8- ❝information❞
chapter 9- ❝one room❞
chapter 10- ❝club❞
chapter 11- ❝movie❞
chapter 12- ❝hospital❞
chapter 13- ❝ghost❞
chapter 14- ❝almost❞
chapter 15- ❝masquerade❞
chapter 16- ❝waiting❞
chapter 17- ❝period❞
chapter 18- ❝unwanted❞
chapter 19- ❝i love you❞
chapter 20- ❝home❞
chapter 21- ❝funeral❞
chapter 22- ❝truth❞
chapter 23- ❝first time❞
chapter 24- ❝loss❞
chapter 25- ❝comfort❞
chapter 26- ❝it's time❞
chapter 27- ❝battle❞
chapter 28- ❝missing you❞
chapter 29- ❝reunited❞
chapter 30- ❝drunk❞
chapter 31- ❝shower❞
chapter 32- ❝sick❞
chapter 33- ❝positive❞
chapter 35- ❝parents❞
chapter 36- ❝lust❞
chapter 37- ❝forty five❞
chapter 38- ❝he's here❞
chapter 39- ❝peaceful❞
chapter 40- ❝happy❞
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
bonus chapter 2
bonus chapter 3
thank you! <33

chapter 34- ❝doctor❞

18.1K 357 254
By darkromancelol

3 months later...

                  𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 going to Val's 18 week ultrasound. This is the first one I'm going to since the doctor we go to has been booked since the 6 week one Valeria went to by herself.

I'm currently in my room getting ready while Val is in the bathroom doing her hair. I just put on a black shirt and black jeans as per usual. I walk into the bathroom and see Val straightening her hair as I watch her.

She's wearing a sports bra and sweat pants. Since Valeria was so skinny before she got pregnant her bump is very prominent and it's the cutest thing. She gets so mad at me for touching it all the time but I can't help myself. Seeing her with a bump is very attractive to me.

I walk up from behind her and circle my arms around her waist and rest it on her little bump. She looks at me through the mirror and gives me a little smile. "Why are you straightening your hair it's already straight," I ask her and she laughs.

"First of all, it has some waves to it that make it not straight all the way and I don't like that. Second of all, why do you always have to touch my little baby bump," she asks me and I roll my eyes.

"One, because my baby is in there. And two, because it's very cute and adorable and I can't stop so your gonna have to deal with it until you give birth," I say to her and she rolls her eyes again.

"Has he kicked yet,"I ask her and for the third time she rolled her eyes. "No she hasn't kicked yet it's just flutters still maybe today she will want to," she says thinking the baby is gonna be a girl.

I continue to rub small circles on her stomach and she relaxes in my hold. "I'm tired," she says. "Well you can't go to sleep cause I want to see my baby so," I say to her and she pushes my off her and I try not to laugh. "The fact you only care about this baby and not me is making me upset," she says to me and I still try to not to laugh.

I can't help it as I start to laugh, wheeze and hyperventilate at this because she is very wrong I do care about her a lot. I look up to her and see tears rolling down her face. I didn't think she was serious and now I made her cry. I quickly pick myself up and rush to her before hugging her.

"I do love you baby. I thought you were joking but what can I do to make you feel loved," I ask her and she sniffles before she stops crying. "Kiss me on the lips five times then go into the kitchen and get me a bag of salt and vinegar chips and get me so whipped cream to dip it in," she says and I just stare at her in confusion before doing what she said.

I grab her face and peck her lips five times in an row. "I'll be back, I love you," I say to her and I hear her yell that she loves me too. I walk downstairs and grab her chips and whipped cream before walking up the stairs. On my way there I see Ivey standing in front of me.

"Why was she crying?," she asks me. "She thought I didn't love her and I only loved the baby but I fixed it," I tell her and she nods as I make my way back inside the room to see her again with the straighter. I put the chips and whip down and she smiles so happily before taking a chip and dipping it into the whip cream tub and eating it.

She moans at the taste and Emilio Jr. try's to get fired up by that but I leave before I could. I walk back into the room before putting my jewelry on and then I walk back into the bathroom to see her dressed in a very cute dress.

Her dress:

(Choose what you want <33)

She looks so hot in this dress I'm at a loss for words. "You look very beautiful," I say to her and she blushes before running up to me and hugging me. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "What was that for," I ask as I hold her up.

"I needed to be near you for some reason so I did that," she says to me. I walk carrying her down the stairs til we get to the front door. I put her into the passenger seat as I walk to the front seat and get in.

I start the car and drive. As we're driving I see a car driving really fast from the side when we have a read light. I try really hard to stop the car so they don't hit us but it was to late as the car slams into Val's side of the car and we flip over and over.

I'm just kidding that didn't happen.

Once we make our way to the doctor I park and help her out of the car. We walk inside to the receptionist and tell them we're here for our appointment and then we go sit down on the chairs. There isn't enough for the both of us so I just sit down and grab Val's waist and pull her down onto me.

She squeals quietly before she sits and relaxes. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest them on her stomach to hold her in place. As we're sitting there I feel something hit my hand. "OH MY GOD," she whisper yells and I look at her. "The baby just kicked," she says and my eyes go wide.

I move my hand to the middle of her stomach and feel a harsh kick to my hand and I smile and rub her stomach up and down before letting go. Val places her hands on her stomach before lightly smiling. "Our little girl is so active right now," she smiles at me and I put my hand on top of hers.

"It's a boy," I say to her and she rolls her eyes. "It's a girl and she's very active today," she says and I just smile at her. "Ms. Santiago," they call and we both go into the room and wait for the doctor.

She sits on the bed as I sit on the chair next to her and hold her hand. "The baby is still kicking," she says to me and I laugh at that. The doctor walks in and see us before smiling. "How are you guys doing today, I assume this is the father," they say and I just stare at him.

"I'm okay, and yeah it is," Val says to him and he nods. "Today we're going to get a ultrasound and a heartbeat for you guys okay, and has the baby kicked yet," he asks us and I smile a little.

"Yeah it started to kick for the first time in the waiting room," Val says and he smiles and nods. "Did you guys want to know the gender too?," he questions and I nod my head. I don't want to wait like a week for a gender reveal party I just want to know.

"Okay! Lay back for me mama,"he says and Val lays down I take her jacket and put it over her so she can lift up her dress without showing her panties and stuff. He squirts the gel and rubs the wand on her.

"This right here is your baby. Here's the arms and the legs, the head. I'm going to zoom into the fingers so you can see them," he says and I stare in awe at my little baby on the screen. It's so small and cute.

I'm interrupted by the loud sound of the heart beat. "Aww she's so small and cute. I love her already," Val says as tears form in her eyes. I would be lying if I said I didn't tear up because I am right now. "Okay for the gender let me take a look," he says as he moves around the wand I squeeze Val's hand in anticipation.

"Congratulations you are having a boy!," he says and I can't help but smile. I knew we were having a baby boy and this was just such a happy moment for me. The doctor leaves the room to go get our pictures. "I could have sworn it was a girl," Val says as she wipes her tears and takes a tissue to wipe the gel off her stomach.

She pulls her dress down and I take the jacket off her legs. She sits up and rests her hands on her stomach as she laughs. "What are you laughing at?," I question her in amusement. "Baby boy is not to happy that he got poked today he's kicking me really hard," she says and I smile before she comes up to me and sits on my lap.

She grabs my hands and placed them on her stomach. "Maybe you can soothe him in there so he will stop kicking my ribs," she says and I rub my thumb up and down her stomach as she holds her hands on top of mine. I can feel all the kicking but not long after it slows down.

"He loves his dad," she says and I smile. "I love him too," I say. The doctor comes in and gives us our pictures and tells us we're free to go. We quickly make our way home and I take Val inside to have a nap because she said she's tired.

She quickly lays down and falls asleep. I move to her stomach and place a light kiss on it. "I love you buddy," I say to him and lay on the bed before I peck Val's lips. "And I love you so much," I say to her as she sleeps. I fall asleep right after.

Here's chapter 34! Six left!

My fave thing ever is seeing them happy and writing them happy.

The baby is a boy surprise surprise and I already have a name for him.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you next time! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 70.3K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
456K 16.4K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
1.2M 27.2K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...