Circles || Sapnap x Reader

By wegotnoworries

A Sapnap x Reader Story, Hockey AU, lol, idk what else to write here. Some dnf aswell😯 Story includes - smut... More

Chapter 1 - Competition
Chapter 2 - Red Wine and Ice Cream
Chapter 3 - Hot Chocolate
Chapter 4 - Swimming Pools and Ducts
Chapter 5 - Ferris Wheels and Pandas
Chapter 6 - Practice and Showers🔞
Chapter 7 - Parents and Practice
Chapter 9 - Burgers and Hosting
Chapter 10 - Championships and Sheets🔞
Chapter 11 - Ponds and Hot Tubs🔞
Chapter 12 - Texting and Confusion
Chapter 13 - Overstimulation and Apologies🔞
Chapter 14 - Halloween (Special Feature)

Chapter 8 - Distractions🔞

5K 63 67
By wegotnoworries

Eyes begin to close, the distinct voices of movie characters being the only thing keeping me awake.

"Hey," a whisper is shot in my ear, Sapnap nudging his nose up against my neck.

"Hi," I croak out, swallowing to clear my throat.

"You can sleep, I don't wanna keep you awake pretty girl," the brunette's compliment has me smiling, eyes opening slowly.

"No, no. Keep me awake," I groan, turning to wrap both my arms around him.

"I'm not sure you'll like my suggestion," he snickers, my hand swatting his chest, "I'm kidding, kidding."

"Fucking horny bastard," I laugh into his chest, finally regaining my energy.

Sitting up, I reach for my phone, the time reading half past seven. My dad will still be out for a while, a sigh of relief leaving my chest.

"How you feeling?" Sapnap tugs my sweatshirt back down to his chest.

"I'm alright," I lift my head up to look at the brunette, the man's eyes focused on the TV, "What's going on?" I nod my head to the movie playing in front of us.

"Uh, if I'm gonna be honest, I'm not sure. I've been a little distracted," he looks down, eyes grazing mine before hoisting me further onto his chest.

"Oh yeah?" I grin, lips grazing his as I continue to shift onto his lap, the man's hands trailing to my waist.

"Yeah," he lets out a low sigh, shifting further up the bed, Sapnap now able to sit up against the headboard.

My hands subconsciously run up his biceps, squeezing them lightly, before moving up to his shoulders.

"Whatcha doing?" a small chuckle leaves his lips, hands reaching around, lightly gripping my ass as I lean in, not answering the man, instead shutting him up, tongue sliding against his lower lip.

Our lips intertwine for several minutes before I pull back, clothing becoming too hot. Stripping off the loose fitting sweatshirt, the brunette's eyes drop to my chest, a blue bra barely covering my chest.

"Fuck," is all he gets out, mouth dragging to my collarbones, hands tightening around waist.

"Yes?" I let out a small laugh, a touch of sadism in my voice. His blatant eagerness has me melting in his hands, the brunette subconsciously making me needier and needier.

"Can I?" his hands reach behind my back, lightly snapping the band of my bra.

I nod rapidly, his head cocking to the side.

"Did you forget how to use your words?" a small smile creeps on his lips, my face heating up.

"No, I mean, yes you can, no I didn't forget my words," I stumble out, Sapnap's smirk growing.

"Good girl," his mouth is back on my chest as his fingers fumble with the clasp, the band loosening as he undos it.

I pull back for just a moment, letting the bra fall to my lap, hands snaking out of the straps, the brunette's hands not moving from around me.

"Can you..." I trail off, hands tugging at the man's shirt.

"Baby, I already told you about using your words," Sapnap can't help but let a small grin appear on his face, the look itself is enough to kill me. .

"Can you take this off?" I nearly plead, the brunette smiling cockily and pulling it off with ease, "fucking hell," I mumble, his hand immediately grasping my jaw.

"What do you want?" He makes me look at him, my eyes doing their best to look around, embarrassment growing.

"What?" I'm a bit confused, the question catching me off guard.

"I need you to tell me what you want, I'm not gonna do anything you don't," his eyes dropping back to my chest.

Nerves rise to my throat; it has always been easiest to let my ex-partners take the lead, the brunette being one of the first to ask me what I prefer.

"Um, well, uh, can I um," I can't bring myself to say it.

"You can do whatever you want, I just want to know," Sapnap's tone is kind but firm, the brunette making me spit it out.

"Can I um, fucking hell Sap, why do you do this?" I take a deep breath, "Can I give you top?" the words making me cringe.

A sharp breath is heard from below me, "Of course," Sapnap's eyes are already glazing over, his mouth returning to my tits for a few more moments before I feel him detach, hands unsure to where they should go. I find his eyes once again, face red and hair a mess. Sapnap's expression is soft but determined, the brunette reaching his hand out to my face before kissing me long and hard.

My fingers snap at his sweatpants band, my knees lifting me up to let him pull the sweats to his knees, the movement breaking both of our focus.

"Here," I move from the brunette's lap, sitting on my knees to the side, as his hips move upward, my hands pulling the blue sweats down to his ankles, the brunette kicking them off.

"Sorry," his face flushes as he pulls me back on top of him, my head shaking as a silent 'don't worry about it.'

I shift my hips to his calves, my hand palming him through his boxers, a throaty groan leaving his lips.

"Shit," he bucks his hips slightly into me, my hand slipping underneath the loose fitting boxers, gripping his cock slightly.

The underwear is brought down to his mid thigh, my mouth hovering over him, spit dropping to his tip. Sapnap's hand drifts to my forearm, gripping in slightly.

"Hey, uh, could you, um, would you," his words can't seem to leave his mouth, a smirk coming to my face.

"Can you use your words?" I mock his tone of voice from earlier, the man's eyes rolling as he shakes his head.

"Fucking hell, sit on my face," is all he can muster as I continue to stroke him.

Well I wasn't expecting that.

"Your face? I'm gonna," I scour for a term less embarrassing, one not appearing, "I'm gonna crush you," I mumble.

"That's the fucking point," Sapnap grins, the smile wipping from his face as I tighten my grip around his cock.

"Uh, yeah, yes," I hide the blush on my face as best as possible, lifting my leg from his waist, the man laying down slightly so I can get on top of him.

His hands immediately reach for my hips as I straddle him, facing away, my fingers reaching back for his cock. I do my best to keep my eyes focused on stroking him, too embarrassed to look below me.

A jet of cool air hits my clit, hips bucks forward, a shaky whimper leaves my mouth. Hands wrap around my thighs, fingers digging deeply into the soft flesh.

I feel the brunette below me tug down, a tongue immediately diving into me, a small whimper leaving my mouth as Sapnap licks up and down, circling as one of his hands moves to my clit, fingers rubbing it softly.

"Sap," I let out a loud moan, immediately clamping my free hand over my mouth, muffling a small "fuck."

My breath hitches as the hand becomes slower, his tongue keeping the pace as I hear a grunt below me, my hand following his lead and slowing down before I lean over, a large glob of spit falling onto his tip.

Continuing to slick him with my hand, my fingers become shakier as his hand retracts, mouth replacing it's spot, sucking softly as my lungs fill with air, needing to breathe.

"Sap, Sapnap, baby," I grip his thigh as I start to sit back up, his arms keeping me in place, a grunt responding to my plea, tongue speeding up.

My hand leaves his cock, gripping to his sides, my fingers sure to leave bruises. I start to pull back, not wanting to hurt the man before he grabs my wrists, placing them back on his sides.

I grin slightly, gripping tighter, his moans vibrating through me, my hips grinding down at the sensation.

The brunette's tongue continues to work as I feel a heat pooling in my abdomen, the familiar sensation has me a wriggling mess. My eyes screw shut, face flushing red, holding onto him for dear life, finding myself unable to think.

"Gonna-gonna," I can't make out the words, his tongue continuing the pace on my clit, hands moving to my hips and massaging them slowly. The sensation continues to build, finally opening my eyes, the mirror on the wall to the side of us catching my attention.

Hair is in a million different directions, my face unrecognizable to me as heat continues, one of my hands leaving my sides and reaching behind me, finding the brunette's hair. A light tug is all it takes for me to feel a smile on his face, tongue stopping for just a moment before the speed continues. The pause has me nearly begging for him to continue, grateful that he doesn't completely stop, the heat continuing to grow.

I finally can't hold it anymore, attempting to give him some sort of warning, my attempt failing pathetically.

"Sap," I spill over the edge, warmth pooling out of me, my head dropping down to look at the man's chest, hand gripping tightly on his hair.

Lifting my hips from his face, I'm brought down once more, a small kiss planted on my inner thigh before I finally am let off of him, swinging my leg and sitting to the side. My shoulders are pushed down to the bed, the brunette rolling on top of me, kisses planted along my neck, Sapnap's hands migrating to my hips.

Pulling back, I can feel his breath against my ear, "Hi," he mutters, "Is this good?"

"Yeah," I sigh loudly as he returns to my neck, calm crashing in waves.

I slowly recover from my high, my hands wrapping around the brunette's neck, bringing his face to mine, kissing him senseless. Words won't leave my mouth, every nice thing I want to say caught in my throat.

Settling for the simplest, I pull back slowly, "Thank you," I can barely mutter, still trying to catch my breath.

"I should be thanking you," he grins, hands rubbing the skin on my waist. The feeling has me wanting him even more, his soft touches and gravelly voice making me yearn for him inside of me.

I fumble with the thoughts for a bit longer, deciding it's as good of a time as ever.

"Can you, um, can we, uh," once again I'm embarrassed to admit what I want.

"Princess you know that I need words," his tone is dangerously low.

"Sapnap," I whine, "Please don't make me say it."

"Say what? That you want me to fuck you until you're a mess below me, begging to cum, barely able to think, much less speak?" His grin is evident, the words making me freeze.

"Something like that," I murmur against his neck, the brunette laughing.

"Yeah?" His ego is blatantly obvious in his voice, Sapnap never having been one to hide it.

"Fucking hell Sap," I bury my face in his shoulder, his hand dropping down, fingers teasing my entrance.

"Is everything still okay?" his smirk breaks for a second, words dropping to kindness.

"Yes, definitely, better than okay," I let out a small laugh before a finger plunges inside of me, the sensation immediately has me bucking my hips.

Pulling the digit in and out of my already dripping cunt, the man curls it slightly, allowing for another finger to slip it with ease. The touch has me squirming below him, face burying in the pillow next to me.

"Look at me," he grumbles, the voice bringing me to his eyes, dark with lust.

Fingers begin to spread, curling ever so often, the feeling making me reach for the sheets.

"Can you please," I know I won't get away with not speaking, taking a deep breath before letting the words leave my mouth, "Sapnap please fuck me."

"Anything for you," he plants a small kiss on my forehead before sitting to the side a bit, "Do you want me on top?"

"Yes please," I can hear him suck in a breath at my words, Adam's apple bobbing as he nods, positioning himself to hover over me.

My hand moves in between us, taking a second to rake down his chest, fingernails barely grazing him.

"Do you want me to wear a condom?" Sapnap asks, eyes looking away in nerves.

"Um, no, but if you want to tha-"

"No, no," he cuts me off, a snicker leaving my mouth before I can stop it, the brunette rolling his eyes, "Shut up."

"Make me."

And boy do I eat my words.

His hand grips his cock, lining himself up with ease, the tip teasing my entrance before he looks at me, hand traveling to my throat.

"Will do," he puts on a sarcastic smile, thrusting into me with one stroke, his hand tightening its grip around my neck, forcing me to look at him.

A loud moan leaves Sapnap's mouth, a gasp traveling up my throat as he sits still for a few moments, hand pulling away from my throat.

"Sap, Sap fucking move," I whimper, the brunette's face flushing red, his hips moving slowly, occasionally pressing close to mine.

His eyes are glossed over, fluttering at every thrust, his face captivating me. The brunette's hair is barely tickling my forehead, sweat beading on his temples as I reach my arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss me, the man doing so eagerly.

Pulling apart for a moment, several harsh thrusts are delivered, a loud moan leaving my mouth, hand clamping over my lips, Sapnap's fingers wrapping around my wrist and pulling them above my head, eyes darkening.

"Don't you dare," he mutters.

I nod rapidly as he continues the thrusts, calming his pace every few minutes so the two of us can collect ourselves. The speed is painfully slow at times, the brunette's labored breathing has me wanting to jump his bones even more.

"Baby," his words sound strained, voice cracking, "I'm not gonna last," his expression nearly embarrassed, tone softening at the words.

I do my best to force words out, the man's cock distracting me every few moments.

"Yeah? Gonna cum inside me," I manage to get out, Sapnap's head immediately falling to my chest.

"You-can't-just-say-that," he punctures each word with a thrust, the brunette's mouth attaching to my shoulder.

I can barely smile before it's wiped off my face by a hand sneaking down to my incredibly sensitive clit, Sapnap barely touching it, and yet just seconds later I find myself bucking into his hand.

"You look so pretty," he pulls back, eyes grazing over my face before trailing my body, all the way down to watch his hand, a smirk growing on his face.

I whimper at the praise, his words melting into my skin with a loving warmth.

His pace speeds up quickly, his free hand reaching for my thigh and slightly tugging it up. I take that as my cue to bring it to his shoulder, the new angle hitting completely new areas.

"Fuck, fuck, holy-" I say between breaths, the man kissing my leg before leaning down, the brunette's fingers on my clit becoming sloppy.

"Can I-" he mumbles, "fuck, can I cum?"

His pupils are blown wide as I realize he needs my permission, the words going straight to my ego.

"Of course baby, cum inside me," I muster up the last of my strength to get the words out before I feel his hips crashing into mine, the pace slowing slightly after a few moments, before coming to a stop, Sapnap letting my leg down before moving to the side of me.

All that fills the room are heavy breaths and the sounds of the movie still playing in the background, something I hadn't noticed until just now.

"Stay here," he looks around the bed before grabbing his sweatpants and tshirt, throwing them on in record pace before leaving my room, my eyes starting to shut.

He's gone for only a few minutes, coming back with a water bottle and sweatshirt. The orange fabric is quickly thrown over my head, chills all of a sudden forming on my legs and arms.

"I should probably go to the bathroom," I force myself to sit up, Sapnap nodding before setting everything down, his arm snaking around my waist and beneath my knees.

"Here," he pulls me up in one swift motion, something I didn't even realize he could do.

I find myself set on the toilet, Sapnap shutting the door behind him.

My legs feel like jelly, hands shaking slightly as I rake through what just happened, a giddy feeling in my stomach growing.

The brunette is still standing outside the door as I pull myself out of the bathroom, his hands returning around my waist to pick me up again. I wave him away with a smile, the man giving me a questioning look.

"I'm okay, I promise," I smile, Sapnap nodding and looking to the floor.

"I grabbed clothes from the laundry room, I hope they're yours," he admits as we make our way back into the room, a pair of sweatpants now also placed on my bed.

They're my dad's but I don't tell him, the smile on his face being worth it as I pull them on, only slightly faltering as he realizes how big they are on me.

"Those aren't yours," he shakes his head with a small laugh, the fabric falling far down past my ankles.

"They're perfect," I reassure him, quickly scrambling under the covers, hand pulling him with me.

My leg wraps on top of his abdomen, his arm wrapping around my shoulder. Silence fills the air with comfort, the occasional kiss planted on top of my head. Light snores quickly follow, the noise making me smile before my eyes flutter shut.

I sleep better than I have in years, only being woken up by sunlight pouring through my windows.

A/N
Hope you enjoy, Votes help out a lot!!
3051 word count

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.4K 28
George was finally over his best friend, or so he thought. After nearly a year something triggers all his feelings that he had tried to hard so hold...
98 7 15
Hello, the reason I wanted to write this well my first idea was dnf, and I always have loved that, like the way it works. I love the lgbtq community...
11.4K 164 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...