Pokemon: The Journey To Becom...

By PokeFan1203

Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams... More

Chapter-1: Humble Beginnings
Chapter-2: And I Choose You!
Chapter-3: On Route to Viridian City!
Chapter-4: Pokemon Emergency!
Chapter-5: A Chateau Debut!
Chapter-6: The Viridian Forest!
Chapter-7: A Family Reunion!
Chapter-8: Ash V/s Brock! A Rocky Start!
Chapter-9: Trouble at Mt. Moon!
Chapter-10: Misty's True Test!
Chapter-11: Ash V/s Misty! The Waterflower of Cerulean City!
Chapter-12: Rivals for Heart!
Chapter-13: Bulbasaur and The Hidden Village!
Chapter-14: Charmander, The Abandoned Pokemon!
Chapter-16: Dragons and Confessions!
Chapter-17: The Journey of Drake!
Chapter-18: Ash V/s Surge! The Clash of Lightning!
Chapter-19: Bye Bye Butterfree!
Chapter-20: A Day At The Beach!
Chapter-21: The Game Corner!
Chapter-22: Ash V/s Erika! Strength V/s Arrogance!
Chapter-23: Serena V/s Miette! Showdown At The Chateau!
Chapter-24: A Trip To Lavender Town!
Chapter-25: The Ancient Tale Of Aura!
Chapter-26: The Tomboyish Mermaid!
Chapter-27: Date At The Fuchsia Festival!
Chapter-28: The Safari Rush!
Chapter-29: Serena V/s Janine! A Rivalry Beyond The Battlefield!
Chapter-30: Ash V/s Koga! The Way Of The Ninja!
Chapter-31: Seafoam Island!
Chapter-32: It's The Birthday Bash!
Chapter-33: The Pokemon Mansion!
Chapter-35: The Silph Co Storm!
Chapter-36: Ash V/s Sabrina! Guardian V/s Psychic!
Chapter-37: A Date In Saffron!
Chapter-38: Serena V/s Amelia! Talent Against Wealth!
Chapter-39: Home Sweet Home!
Chapter-40: The Battle Of Birds!
Chapter-41: Ketchums V/s Giovanni! A Battle For Revenge!
Chapter-42: Serena V/s Miette! The Final Challenge!
Chapter-43: Pokemon The Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back!
Chapter-44: A Shocking Arrival!
Chapter-45: Arriving At Home! A Prince's Welcome!
Chapter-46: Ash V/s Ilene! Battle For The League! P-1
Chapter-47: Ash V/s Ilene! Battle For The League! P-2
Chapter-48: Serena's Final Challenge!
Chapter-49: Victory Road! The Flames Of Moltres!
Chapter-50: Indigo League-Water and Rock!
Chapter-51: Indigo League-Ice and Grass!
Chapter-52: Indigo League-The Top Eight!
Chapter-53: Indigo League-Ash V/s Ritchie (Quarterfinals)
Chapter-54: Indigo League-Drake V/s Paul (Quarterfinals)
Chapter-55: Indigo League-Ash V/s Drake (Semi Finals)
Chapter-56: Indigo League-Ash V/s Cynthia (Finals)
Epilogue: One Journey Ends... Another Begins!
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Chapter-34: Ash V/s Blaine! The Ancestral Battle!

609 24 41
By PokeFan1203

Author's Notes:
Welcome to the Chapter-34 of the book. This is also the first chapter with the new style for Author's notes, with it coming up twice now. In any case, the chapter is not only going to have the Gym battle but also the start of a one chapter team rocket arc.

With this chapter, I've decided to add the mature tag to this book. Now don't expect things to go to the lemonous side of things, at least wait till they hit puberty perverts! (To all who think that's why I'm adding the tag.)

While the violence is rated T. T+ at most, but expect a full blown assault on Team Rocket in the next chapter.

Our heroes woke up after a good night's sleep at the Riddle Me Inn. The previous night, they'd vacated their room from the pokemon center as soon as they arrived at the Inn, greeted by Ridge who was impressed by Misty's knack for solving his riddles.

He was so impressed, he gave them free rooms for their entire duration on the island. But now it's seven in the morning, Ash just walked in after an intense training session, alongside Serena and Pikachu.

Ever since discovering her abilities, she's decided to train alongside Ash, and it has been very productive so far. Also helps that she gets to spend more time to spend with him.

Misty and Brock had just gotten up and Ridge had brewed them some coffee, when Ash and Serena walked in.

"A good training session Ash? You too Serena?" Ridge asked.

"Yes. We do this everyday." Serena smiled.

"Then you might like some energy drink." He suggested, while opening the refrigerator to get two cartons.

"Thank you Ridge." Ash replied gratefully, as he and Serena put their straws into their juices. "Mmm This is good!" Serena said happily.

"I'm glad you like it." Ridge replied.

*               *               *

It was nine in the morning. Ash was sitting in the lobby, waiting for Officer Jenny. His friends were there too. The policewoman walked in at the time she said she would.

"Hello Officer, how may I help you?" Ridge asked, while Ash walked beside her.

"Good morning sir. I'd like to give in my recommendation for Ash's gym battle against Blaine." She replied.

"Hmm... you must've done something to earn this Jenny's grace." The golden-blonde said. "Alright Ash, I'll give you the location to the gym. It's in a place where no fire-fighter can win."

"Oh come on! Not another riddle!" Ash screamed in despair.

"Now why don't you kids take a break, I'm sure you'll all enjoy the hot springs." Ridge suggested.

"Ash... we should take a break, maybe we can think better after that." Serena suggested.

Agreeing with her, the group decided to seek refuge in the hot springs.

*               *               *

Ash was still frustrated about all the riddles, so to distract himself he brought the egg with him. Serena was sitting beside him. She enjoyed watching him take care of the egg as if it were their own baby.

"Who's gonna be the strong pokemon!" "You're going to be the strong pokemon" He said as he cradled the egg in his arm.

Meanwhile Misty had obsessed herself with solving Ridge's riddle. She kept repeating it.

"A place where no firefighter can win"

Her eyes went to the Gyarados shaped outlet, that brought the hot water from the volcano.

"A volcano can't be put out with any amount of water... Ash! I got it!" She exclaimed.

Surprised, Ash almost dropped the egg in his hand. "What is it Misty?" He asked angrily.

"I got the answer to Ridge's riddle." She exclaimed.

"And...?" Ash asked.

"It's the Volcano! No firefighter can win against the volcano!"

"Don't be ridiculous Mist. I know I'm crazy, but I wouldn't make a gym inside a volcano." The raven haired boy put her down.

Misty angrily hit the Gyarados statue that brought in the hot water for the hot springs, and suddenly the entire place began to shake, and it lead to an opening in the rocks that supported the area.

*               *               *

"Misty! You should be careful! I almost dropped the egg because of you!" Ash chided her.

"Calm down Ash." Serena pleaded, while they turned their attention towards the opening.

"Should we go see in there?" Brock asked.

"Wouldn't hurt... besides, who knows if it's the way to Blaine's gym." Ash mused.

The group quickly changed to their regular clothes, and began walking inside.

"Guys, it's getting really hot..." Ash said.

"That means there's a good chance we're going to Blaine's gym." Misty said happily.

Soon they reached a door, and Ash went ahead to grab it, only to burn his hands. "Ow! It's too hot!"

The doors suddenly opened to reveal a battlefield, and it was above a volcano.

"Suddenly I'm not so absurd huh Ash?" Misty asked teasingly.

"Thank you Misty." Ash replied, as he rushed off to the battlefield.

"Ash and battling." The other three sighed. But as they got a clear view of the other end.

"Ridge?" Ash asked in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Hmm... now what is a ridge?" The man asked.

"Oh come on! I'm here for a gym battle!" Ash screamed.

"Now young man, you lack patience. Can't help, your father and grandfather were the same." He pointed out. "Now, to my question, what is a ridge?"

"It's a long, narrow hilltop, mountain range or water-shed." Misty answered.

"That's right, and this Ridge has just guided you to me! The Blaine who's now going to test you in battle!" He said, taking off the wig and mustache. "Welcome! To the Cinnabar Gym!"

"I can understand why dad'd be annoyed... it's obvious." Ash muttered.

"Ha! You young kids and your energetic youth!" Blaine complained. "But since you're family, I'll let this slide off."

"Wait! We're family?" Ash asked in shock.

"So Neither Fuji, nor Red said anything to you?" He asked. "Hehe! Maybe I said too much." Blaine chuckled.

"Come on! You can at least tell me how we're related." Ash complained.

"Tell you what kid, earn the gym badge and I'll let you know." The bald gym leader announced.

*               *               * 

"Here's the rules Ash. We both use four pokemon, and if any of our pokemon fall down the battlefield, they're out." The bald gym leader explained.

"What!? Pokemon even fall down? Isn't that... dangerous?" Ash asked in shock.

"Hmm... they fall all the time, that's why there's a steel mesh to save them. The salesman said it can even withstand a Snorlax, so Waynaut?" Blaine answered. "My first choice! Go Ninetales!" He announced, as the fox pokemon entered the battlefield from his side.

"In that case, Rhyhorn! I choose You!" Ash countered, as the spikes pokemon entered the battlefield.

"Type advantage alone won't beat me boy." Blaine said.

"It still gives me an advantage! Besides, that's not all my Rhyhorn's got!" Ash said in counter.

"Very well, you can have the first move." Blaine offered.

"Alright then... Use Stone Edge!" Ash commanded.

"Shatter it with Iron Tail!" Blaine ordered in counter, as pillars of stone approached the fire type.

Ninetales began to perform summersaults, and break every pillar one by one with its tails.

"Wow! That's impressive." Brock spoke.

"Now use Energy Ball!" Blaine ordered, as his pokemon fired the grass type attack.

"Counter it with Mega Horn!" Ash ordered immediately.

Rhyhorn's horn extended with bug type energy, and the spikes pokemon used it to deflect the attack past Ash.

"Nice thinking boy. Now let's see if you can handle the heat..." Blaine chuckled. "Use Sunny Day!"

"We're still winning this one Blaine, and if you're planning to set up, so will we!" Ash replied. "Use Stealth Rock!"

Rhyhorn threw in some rocks, that got planted on the battlefield, obstructing the fire type's space.

"Trying to reduce our mobility huh? But the sun is up, so we won't need to move much anyway." Blaine laughed. "Use Solar Beam!"

Ninetales began to howl, as it stored the energy from the sun. "So it knows Solar Beam, Then Use Roar!" Ash ordered.

Rhyhorn gave a loud battle cry, causing the Fox pokemon to revert to its pokeball, and replacing it with Rapidash.

The rocks Rhyhorn had planted on the field popped out again, and struck the fire horse pokemon, as it cried in pain.

"That wasn't very brave Ash. But I'll let it slide." Blaine cried fowl. "Use Smart Strike!"

"Counter it with Head Smash!" Ash ordered.

"When did Rhyhorn learn Head Smash?" Brock asked in surprise.

"Aero taught it to him. Ash actually got him back for a few hours." Serena replied.

"That doesn't make sense... Aerodactyl shouldn't even be able to learn that move!" Brock argued.

"I don't know Brock, but Aero learnt it somehow." Serena shrugged.

Back on the battlefield, Both pokemon collided with their respective moves, doing a lot of damage, but also left Rhyhorn with a nasty burn.

"What the? It has flame body?" Ash asked in shock.

"Why else would I ask my Rapidash to charge in so recklessly?" Blaine laughed.

"But Rhyhorn did it's job too! Look at your Rapidash." Ash responded. Blaine took a look at his pokemon who was at the brink of fainting. "Time to finish things off! Use Earthquake!"

Rhyhorn stood on its hind feet and smacked on the battlefield, causing the entire structure to tremble. And Rapidash was now down for good.

"Rapidash." Blaine called out. He returned the fire type to its pokeball. "You did a good job friend."

Ash looked at Rhyhorn, and decided that it wasn't good to have him battle now. So he picked up a pokeball. "You did a great job out there, now take a nice long rest." He said.

"I was reckless Blaine, but I guess it comes from your passion. I'm sure other challengers face you head on like this too!" Ash explained.

"You are right about that. My passion for battling is very often ignited in my challengers too, but it also makes them susceptible to mistakes, in what would otherwise be an easy battle. I'm not surprised you caught this early on though, your mother didn't take too long to figure it either when she battled me." Blaine laughed.

"Wait! Mom was a trainer?!" Ash screamed in shock

"So they even hid that from you huh?" Blaine chuckled.

"I've got a lot of questions for mom and dad after this!" Ash said to himself.

"Let's continue our battle, shall we kid?" Blaine asked. "Come back again Ninetales!"

Once again, the rocks set up by Rhyhorn came up and hurt the fire type.

"Now, my turn!" Ash replied, as he held his next pokeball in his hand. "Gyarados, I choose you!"

"Going with type advantage again huh?" Blaine asked. "Very well! Let's get this started!"

"Right with you Blaine!" Ash replied, before calling out the shots. "Use Hydro Pump!"

"Protect!" Blaine countered.

The attack hit the barrier and got deflected, as the two trainers got ready for their next commands.

"Use Energy ball!!" Blaine ordered.

"That's alright! Use Hydro pump once again!"

Both pokemon fired their respective attacks, but the sheer strength of the atrocious pokemon, overpowered the grass type attack and hit Ninetales out of the field.

"Well. Like I promised, Ninetales is no longer able to continue." Blaine announced. "Well done Ash." He said after returning his pokemon and thanking it for its efforts.

"Gyarados, you good to stay?" Ash asked.

His water type looked back and gave him a licky smile. "Sure Ash, I'd love to."

"Alright, now come out Magmar!" Blaine called.

*               *               *

"Wow, Gyarados is looking really strong." Misty said happily. She may not be a big fan of the species itself, but Ash's was the friendliest pokemon she'd ever seen. Besides it was a water type.

"Don't forget Rhyhorn's stealth rock came in clutch too!" Brock commented defending the honor of the rock types.

Serena looked down the battlefield, as she felt Ash's aura radiate. He was completely in tune with the battle, and his Aura was overflowing.

"Go Ash! Go Gyarados!" She screamed in excitement.

The two turned around to the platform behind them, and flashed a smile. "Thank's Serena!" Ash said, raising a thumbs up. Gyarados smiled as well.

Blaine observed his pokemon, who had taken some damage from the stealth rocks. But that didn't matter, because he wasn't just going to give up without a fight.

"Alright Magmar, start things off with a fire blast!"

Magmar created a huge Kanji shaped fire, and pushed it at Gyarados.

"We may not be able to put out a volcano, but your hydro pump can surely take down those flames!" Ash ordered, taking a jab at Blaine's riddle.

"Did you just try to roast my riddle Ash? That wasn't good!" Blaine said in his hot-headed manner. "Use Skullbash!"

"Use Aqua Tail once it's close!" Ash ordered.

Gyarados prepared the attack, but Blaine had a smirk up his face. "Switch to thunder punch!" He ordered.

The spitfire pokemon quickly put its arms forward, which were crackling with electricity. The attack did massive damage to the Sea-Serpent.

"You alright Gyarados?" Ash asked worriedly, but the water type's determination made it hide its pain.

*               *               *

Meanwhile Delia and Drake were enjoying their off time. Drake was learning more and more about Delia and Red's journey, like how after becoming the champion, she was the only one who ever beat him.

It came as a shocker about how strong of a trainer his mother was. But their time was interrupted when a knock was heard on the door.

The brunette walked up to the door to answer it, but when she didn't come back Drake walked out.

"Prepare for Trouble, you're finally ours!"
"Make it double, and we'll get some flowers!"
"To Infest the World with Devastation!"

"Shut up Cassidy and Blotch!" Drake screamed in anger.

"The name's BUTCH!" The teal haired agent screamed angrily.

"Now twerp, you don't want your mother's blood on your hand do you?" Cassidy asked with a snide smile.

"Ha! We can kill her, then you'll be an orphan! Just like that pathetic Cubone!" Botch said pointing to Drake's little ground type who was clinging to his feet.

"It's BUTCH!" The rocket operative screamed to me.

"Mom?" Drake asked weakly.

"If you want her alive, then put do as we say!" Cassidy ordered him.

*               *               *

Ash and Blaine's battle raged on, above the Volcano. Both sides were hitting hard, and taking hard. But now it was time for the final act.

"Magmar, use Thunder Punch!" "Gyarados, use Aqua Tail!" The two commanded.

The moves collided causing the pokemon to fly away in opposite directions, and drop down near their trainers.

"Gyarados!" Ash called frantically, but his water type was down for the count. He returned it to its pokeball. "Thank you, you did a great job today!"

Blaine too had his pokemon back, and was ready for his final choice. "Now Arcanine! It's time to rumble!"

His majestic canine entered the battle gracefully, and stood ready for the battle.

Meanwhile Ash took out his final pokeball. "It's time! Charizard, I choose You!" Ash called, as his mighty fire beast entered the arena with a roar so loud that it threatened to tear the gym to pieces.

"Now that's a fire type!" Blaine said in excitement. "Let's make this one for the record books."

Charizard looked at Blaine's Arcanine, it was agile, it was intimidating, the ability even downed his attack power. But he wasn't daunted. He... was excited.

*               *               *

"These two fire types are going to rain hellfire here." Brock exclaimed.

"What do you mean Brock?" Misty asked in confusion.

"You haven't seen Blaine at his best, his Arcanine won't go down even after taking multiple hits, even from Water types." Brock explained.

"And we know Charizard definitely matches that determination." Serena finished it.

"Yes, so this battle will definitely be dangerous." Brock said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, and hot..." Misty said, fanning her neck with her hand.

*               *               *

"Arcanine, use Extreme Speed!" Blaine ordered.

"Up in the air!" Ash countered, as Arcanine dashed towards the fire-lizard.

Soon Arcanine missed its mark, and Ash was ready for his counter-attack. "Use Dragon Claw!"

Before Blaine could make any command, Charizard swooped in and dealt a devastating blow to Arcanine, but it also shook the battlefield in a frenzied manner.

"Ash!" Serena screamed worriedly, as he struggled to keep his footing.

"Ha! Now this is a proper battle!" Blaine declared excitedly. "Arcanine, use Flare Blitz!"

Arcanine covered itself in flames, and dashed at its opponent. But both Ash and Charizard were standing, calm and composed.

"Catch it!" Ash ordered, keeping his emotions in check. He didn't want it to be a repeat of Rhyhorn's.

Charizard didn't have any issues stopping the powerful attack, and then holding the canine from behind.

"Time to finish this battle Charizard! Use SEISMIC TOSS!!!" He said, letting out all the excitement.

Charizard took to the skies, and circled around multiple times, which left Arcanine dizzy. He then went into a steep dive, his speed kept on increasing.

He then tossed the legendary pokemon into the battlefield with such force that the entire thing broke apart.

*               *               *

Serena's heart skipped a beat, as Ash barely hung for his life. She screamed in fear, but Charizard had already flew down and got him. The flame pokemon also rescued Blaine to safety.

But Arcanine was down on the net, and its support was beginning to crumble.

"Quick! Get Arcanine out of there!" Ash ordered.

Charizard dived towards the bubbling lava, and got Arcanine just as the net fell into the volcano, as everyone sighed in relief.

"Good work buddy." Ash praised, before looking towards Blaine. "I... uh... sorry about the gym." He said.

"Are you kidding? That has to be the most fun I've had in years! You've surely kept the Ketchum name high my boy. Give this Grand Uncle a hug!" Blaine said while hugging the boy.

Ash had a confused expression on his face, as he let things get in.

"So you're dad's uncle huh?" He asked.

"Right you are Ash... although really? Ash? Sounds a little weird." The bald man said.

"Actually, it's Ashton." The raven haired boy replied.

"Hmm..." Blaine shrugged. "Sounds nice. Anyways, for beating me, here's the Volcano badge!"

Ash took the badge and looked at it happily. "Thank you, Grand Uncle." He said.

"Alright! Now don't ever call me that again!" The old man said angrily, making everyone shocked. "Call me Blaine! Grand Uncle makes me feel so old!"

The entire group fell on their faces.

"You do realize you're old right?" Ash asked with a sweat drop.

"Tell me kid, would an old man build a gym on an active volcano?" Blaine asked.

"Hmm... fair point." Ash shrugged. "Well Blaine, thank you for the battle, it was lots of fun." He said looking towards the destroyed gym.

"Don't worry about that, I'll fix it up in no time, and I don't think any challenger can even find this place." Blaine joked.

*               *               *

"Come back again kids! And next time bring your mom and dad Ashton." Blaine... or Ridge said.

"Sure..." Ash replied, with a small hint of sarcasm. By now he was done with the sheer amount of riddles his grand uncle posed.

"Thank you Ridge! For letting us stay here!" Misty replied rather cheerfully.

"So, what's next?" Brock asked.

"I think I'll go talk to mom." Ash announced. His mind was wrecked, and he wanted answers.

"Alright then, I'll go get some supplies." Brock announced.

"I think I'll spend some time by the beach." Misty said.

"Ash..." Serena called him. "You don't mind if I go with you do you?"

"Sure Serena, maybe we can get something from Grace too?" Ash suggested.

"Right." Serena replied, half-sarcastically. "Let's go."

*               *               *

Ash and Serena walked to the pokemon center, and dialed home. The ringer was up but no one answered on the other side.

"Strange. Mom always answers my phone." Ash said as fear took his mind.

"Maybe she's gone out?" Serena suggested.

"Yeah. Maybe professor Oak knows. I'd get some of my pokemon rotated too." He said, while dialing the lab.

The call was picked up by Daisy, the professor's granddaughter. "Oh! Hi lovebirds!" The brunette said cheerfully.

"Hi Daisy." Ash and Serena said together.

"So, wanna change your team?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'd like to send Rhyhorn and Charizard back." Ash responded.

"Whom do you want back?" Daisy asked again.

"Aero and Pidgeotto." He replied.

"Hmm... I'll be back with them. She said, and left to get the pokemon Ash requested.

*               *               *

Two special team rocket agents were following Misty.

Their names, Hun and Attila.

"I don't understand what the boss wants with that little girl?" Attila asked in frustration.

"It doesn't matter, we were asked to capture her, and we will do just that!" The blue haired lady shushed him.

"Hun, we're supposed to be the top agents of Team Rocket, we're supposed to be hunting down legendries, not kidnap a lil baby." the golden blonde haired man complained.

"Just finish it!" Hun said in a disinterested tone, and the two got to work. They quickly subdued the Ginger-head with chloroform, and took her away in broad daylight.

*               *               *

Brock was collecting his supplies when two very attractive women caught his eyes. 

He felt lucky that he'd asked Ash to drop Rhyhorn at the pokemon center. Enchanted by their insane beauty, he began to follow them dreamily.

Suddenly two grunts came from behind the teen, and drugged him to sleep.

"Hmph... piece of cake." The blonde head-Oakley exclaimed.

*               *               *

Ash and Serena walked out of the pokemon center, and decided to explore the islands for a while.

It was their last day on the island, so why not make it fun? So they walked towards the volcano, as their hands perfectly fit together.

"Serena. Walking like this is great! Thank you for this idea!" Ash said happily.

His honey blonde girlfriend turned to him and gave a smile. "You know, we both love spending time with each other, so I thought this would've been fun. I'm glad you like it Ash."

"You're a fraud!" A voice came from behind. The two turned around, and saw a man dressed in Team Rocket uniform. "You're both frauds!"

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Ash asked angrily.

"You destroyed my girl's life, and now you don't want to be disturbed?" The man asked, chuckling maniacally. "I'm Kaede, from Team Rocket. And I'm here, for you!"

"And I don't care! So go run away for your own good!" Ash replied.

"No can do! I won't let you just walk away after what you did to my beloved Erika! You humiliated her!" Kaede said angrily. "And now you'll pay! I'll kill everyone you love, and I'll start with your little girlfriend!" He said, taking out a pistol.

Immediately Ash formed his Aura Staff, and deflected the bullet away. The next moment, the gun was non existent and Ash's hands were on Kaede's neck.

"Try me." He said angrily.

Kaede spit on the boy's face. "You maybe able to beat me. But what about your friends? Those two gym leaders? Or those two from that pathetic lil Town? What about your pathetic brother, and your whore of a mother? Or your bitch girlfriend's MILF." He spoke, as Ash continued to choke his neck further.

A sudden fear took over his mind, as Kaede continued.

"They'll all... die! And it'll... be on you!" He croaked. 

Ash threw him off angrily. He stormed off at the agent again. "You're bluffing!"

"Willing to risk it?" Kaede smirked through his pain.

"Where're they?" Ash asked, placing the staff on his neck. But Kaede didn't say anything. Ash increased the pressure, as the agent groaned in pain. "Speak!" He said in a dangerous tone.

"They're in Saffron City, Silph Co.!" Kaede laughed.

Ash left him and walked towards Serena, who was still in shock. "Go! And make sure you watch them d..." Kaede said, fainting. There was a smile on his face, knowing that his target would be walking right into a trap. Now he could die in peace.

Ash and Serena were now enraged, both their Auras were flaring like crazy, as Ash called for his mighty beast..."Aero! To WaR!"

*               *               *

Aero was carrying Ash, Serena and Pikachu, their destination, Saffron City. Their motive, WAR!

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES!

Author's Notes:

And that's one more chapter done. Now, I wanted to diversify Team Rocket, so I brought characters from all around the place. Attila and Hun, Oakley and Annie... And Kaede, a character from the Manga who's got a thing for Erika. He's just gonna be a Characyer Of The Day. But he's the right guy to be sent to ambush Ash and Serena, as for his fate, that's a loose end, he could be brought back later. (I know she's female, but I do have the liberty to make him my own character.)

Now for the leader of Team Rocket himself... Giovanni is still going to be the Viridian gym leader after all this. You'll have to wait till Ash and Drake beat him.

This chapter also warrants a Mature tag for the book, and I'm thinking of doing it now, the language and violence in this and the next chapter will definitely need it anyway.

But until then Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 534 47
A once cheerful and go-lucky boy named Ash one day meets a new Professor who changes his life forever. Warning: I don't own Pokemon and the main char...
13.9K 195 99
This here is my own version of a fanfiction based on the Pokémon anime that starred Ash Ketchum, who goes on a journey through the Kanto region, the...
2.5K 86 5
Follow Avery through Kalos with Sparks, her Pikachu, and, her boyfriend, Ash Ketchum with his Pikachu. Together, they meet new friends and Pokemon wh...
521 25 3
Salvia follows Ash on his journey to compete in the Masters Challenge which takes them to all regions of the Pokemon World. Salvia is being chased by...