LOVE YOU IN SILENCE [제이크원] EN-

By ireneeejay

A shy and pretty girl who are the top student has a crush on her best friend, Yang Jungwon but everything ch... More

PROLOGUE
01• her
02 • best friend
03• purse
04• jealousy
05• daisy flower
06• hints for her
07 • new student
08• dodgeball
09• surprise for her
10• the stars are beautiful isn't it
11• first love
12• his personality
13• befriend
15 • spend time
16 • trauma
17 • apologize
18 • treatment room
19 • exchange number
20 • hairclip for her
21 • protecting for good
22 • dilemma
23 • his favorite place
24 • unwanted feelings
25 • the hardest goodbye
26 • overcome his trauma
27 • a trip
28 • first kiss
29 • sacrifice
30 • pain
31• amusement park
32 • wish
33 • far away
A/N

14 • her attention

312 20 23
By ireneeejay

"Kang Eryn,you are here?" Haewon approached Eryn and gave a chocolate milk to her.

"Yes, I'm a bit late since I'm studying until late night yesterday". Eryn said and smiled.

Eunji who sat at her seat looked at Haewon and Eryn with an unbelievable face.
She stood up from her seat and came closer to Eryn and Haewon.
"What do you want this time?" Eunji asked Haewon with a poker face.

"What now? Are you using her to get Jake since she is the one who be paired with Jake?" Eunji came closer to her,wanting to know her answer.

"No.. it's not like that.." Haewon was about to explained but Eryn already cut her off and held Eunji's hand.

"I'm sorry Haewon. We will talk later okay. And I will explain to Eunji". Eryn just smiled and took her seat with Eunji.

"She is overreacting". She fixed her eyes on Eunji.
"And she is too dumb...." She then fixed her eyes on Eryn and then took her books,heading out from the classroom and go to the physics lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake was waiting infront of the chemistry lab while looking at the sky. He never talks too much when he with his classmates. His cool personality make people uncomfortable with him and he didn't even care about it.

He just talked with Sunghoon since Sunghoon is the class president and always help him with the school thingy.
When they was waiting for the teacher to come,he saw Eryn and Eunji who was heading to another lab, physics lab.
He heard that some of their classmates were talking about Jay and Eryn.

Yes,that girl that he was thinking every day and every night. That always come to his mind. That makes his heart beating fast when they met for the first time. 
He didn't even know what is his real feelings right now,why he feel like that and why he really want to know more about the girl. It's just his heart felt calm when he with that girl.

He was curious and decided to ask Sunghoon instead of questioning himself.
"Jake if our heart beats with someone, what does it mean?". Jake asked Sunghoon.

"What do you think. Of course you like her. Or maybe you love her". Sunghoon explained to him while looking at Eryn who slowly lost from his vision.

"Well you know my friend asked me this. And you know I don't know about this love thingy". Jake looked at him, trying to hide his feelings.

"I have a girlfriend already". Sunghoon barely smiled.

"Then,I guess he likes her?". Jake pointed his finger to Jay.

"Well, it is a rumor that Eryn is his crush. But still...you have a chance to get her attention. It's  just a rumor". Sunghoon said and patted his back.

Jake just remained silent as he was shocked with the sudden statement from Sunghoon.

"You have a chance to get her attention?"

"Attention...? Yes still I need to get her heart..."
Jake looked at Jay who is still fixed his eyes at the physics lab.

Jay then looked at Jake and noticed that he was watching Eryn from afar but he just ignored it not until he eavesdropping Jake and Sunghoon conversation.

"Why he wants to know about Eryn? I thought he has no interest with the girls".
Jay muttered to himself.

Jake came closer to Jay and approached him.
"What are you looking at new kid?" Jake asked him coldly.

" I have eyes and I literally can see anything that I want and that is none of your business". Jay said.

"And how about you? Why you seems care about her". Jay asked,still wondering about him and wanting to know the truth.

"Did you heard my conversation with Sunghoon just now?" Jake asked with an angry tone.

"I have ears and I literally can hear anything that I want and that is none of your business". 

Jake brushed his hair out of his face as he wants to pick a fight with Jay right now but he is still holding it.

"Why? Is there any problem with you?"
"And what if I'm falling for her.."
"I mean she is perfect.. anyone will fall for her ..INCLUDING ME". Jake whispered to his ear and pushed Jay's shoulder making him angry.

"And you...do you like her? Looks like you are really jealous right now?" Jake said and fixed his blazer.

"So what if I like her? Do you have any problems with it?" Jay raised his voice to Jake.

"I smell an unrequited love since you came here. Did she reject you? And you still begging for her attention?"

" Too poor Jay". Jake pursed his lips forward making Jay annoy with him.

Jake came closer to Jay and grabbed her shoulder.
"I like her so stay away from her".
Jake said and walked into the lab.

Jay clenched his fist as he wants to control his feelings and his bad temper,not to make it worse. He knew that Jake will annoyed him in many ways and decided to stay silent. Jay also can't do anything or mad at him because he and Eryn are not even dating. 

He badly wanted to confess his real feelings towards Eryn right now and want to protect her but he didn't want to be in hurry and ended up Eryn will reject him.

"I didn't get a chance to confess to her before this. I think this is the right time". Jay bit his lips.

"I should confess to her.."
Jake mumbled.

~~~~~~~

Ms Song came to the chemistry lab and taught them the new topic. She explained it clearly so that her students can understand it and can catch up. She then put her pen down and gave exercises to them.

"Jay and Jake. Can you come to the infront and help me to solve this?"
"And help me to explain too".
'Ms Song called them and smiled.

They just nodded and stood up from his seat, walking to the infront. They took the marker pen and start writing.

Jake done writing first and then clapped his hand to gain attention from the other classmates. They quickly stopped what they are doing and focused on Jake.
He didn't have to yelled at them or screamed their name because their eyes are already on him.
Jake explained one by one,not to confusing them and showed them the easiest way to solve it.

"Read a paragraph about the molarity units, as well as read a comparison of two misleading concepts,molarity formula vs molality formula and then you know which formula that you should use and it will be easier for you to solve it".
Jake wrapped it confidently.

"I love how you can spot the difference formula. You are great student,Jake". Ms Song smiled proudly to him as he bowed politely to Ms Song.

After that,Jay cleared his throat,wanting to explain.
Everyone were paying attention to him and hearing his explanation excluding Jake.
Jake was minding his own business as usual,spinning his pen as he didn't want to hear at Jay's explanation.

Jay explained his solution and without he realized,he make a mistakes making the other classmates confused with his answer.

"That's not right Jay. You should use this formula,not the molarity formula".
Ms Song spoke up making Jake held his laugh.

"It's okay. Both of you can take your seat now and thank you for trying". Ms Song said.

Jake came closer to Jay and whispered to his ear.
"Stop trying hard to get attention.. You are already a loser since beginner. You are still dumb and always dumb". Jake clicked his tongue.

" Just say everything you want.. I don't want to pick a fight with you.." 

" Neither I..." 

"I shouldn't get mad if Jake likes her..and Eryn felt the same thing.. No matter hard I tried to persuade her..she still with her decision and I should respect.."

Jay loosen his tie and rest his head on the table.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: thank you for reading,commenting and voting my book. I really appreciate it😭💕💕💕have an amazing day lovely dearies<3

random: i got band 4.0 for muet tho hshshs

Thank you for reading 🌸❤️

Don't forget to leave vote and comments ☁️🦋💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 10.2K 29
This is an Ereri. But it is not your normal love story. Yes it has Love. But with the love comes a dark eerie substance. And Eren must go through and...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
61.1K 2.2K 6
Naruto has an invisible friend? Is he paranoid? Will Hiruzen and the jonins find out who this friend is?
860K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...