The CEO & The Investigator

By Suga_rr28

Investigator Yn have to solve a very serious case along with Investigator Hyunjin who later decides to tell t... More

My future wife is a complete idiot.
What's that....
Cabin 13th 8th floor
MAYBE JUST AS A FRIEND
AS A WIFE! RIGHT?
Is this Jungkook's blood ?
FLASH BACK
"Do you still love Yn?"
Little girl!
11
12
13
14
The real Jungkook
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

2 Weeks

324 6 0
By Suga_rr28

Yn-" Are you okay! You seems sick."

Hyunjin- "I still can't believe that you always figure what's going in my mind. I have fever. "

Yn- " Then Lets just get out of here quickly."
*They both drove to department. And went to Mr. Yoongi's office before leaving.*

Mr. Yoongi- "Well done Hyunjin and Yn! You two really worth your position. "
*both of them bows*

Hyunjin-"Thank you so much sir! Its just your guidance that we are here today! "

Mr. Yoongi-" Since you two have solved this case so shortly, I'm offering you two leave. "

Yn -" Really! "
*they both were so happy*

Mr. Yoongi-" Yes!But only for 2 weeks! After that you have to come as regualr. "

Yn and Hyunjin-" Thank you so much sir! "
(They were still happy. This is the first time they are getting leave for this long straight)

*They both bows and leaves the office.
As they were walking towards the parking to get into cars, they were talking about what they'll do in these gaps. *

Hyunjin-" So how will you spend this long holiday! "

Yn-" Probably with my parents and Friends!"

Hyunjin-" Friends? "

Yn-"My school friends! "

Hyunjin-"oh!"

Yn-" What about you? "

Hyunjin- "I'll just chill with my family! "

Yn-" But first you'll have to take care of yourself. You have fever. Now just go and rest. "

Hyunjin-"okay! Good bye! "

Yn-"byeeee! Good night! "

Hyunjin-"Good night! "

*They both sat in there respective cars and left. But unfortunately on the way Yn's car stopped. She came out to check what the problem.*

"Ahhh~~ Why this has to happen today? "
*then she heard some weird noises. A girl screaming and asking for help. She went in the direction on the noises. She saw some boys trying to force themselves on a girl. *

Yn-"Hey! Stop there! "
*they looked in her direction.*
"Do you also want to be a part of our fun... Ms..... "

*before he could continue Yn hit his balls with her legs. He screamed in pain. Then another guys attacked her. She kicked all on them and saved the girl. All the boys ran away,scared to see her. *

Yn-" Now you don't have to worry, you are safe now. Remember just kick them in their balls if they force themselves on you. Okay! "

"Okay! Thank you Unnie! BTW who are you? "

"I'm Hwang Yn! And you? "

" What! You are Yn, my idol. My wish is to be an investigator like you! BTW I'm Siri! "

"You will! Just keep on moving forward! Now go to your home fast. "

*She nodded. Then she left. Yn looked at her disappearing figure. Then she heard someone. *

"That was so tough Mrs. Jeon! "

*She immediately understood who calls her Mrs. Jeon. *

"What are you doing here Mr. Jeon!"

" I was in the cafe and then i saw you beating those perverts and i came hers."

"Okay now let's go! "

"How will you go when your car isn't working? Come with me! "

"Who will drive my car to home then m? "

"I'll tell the driver later to fix and drive it home. "

"Okay"

*Yn went with Jungkook in his. The whole ride was silent. Yn was happy because of the leave she got from work. Jungkook wandered why she is so happy? *

"You look happy! What's happened? "

"We got 2 weeks leave from work because we solved this case so quickly! " * she sounded excited *

"Ohh! "

Time skips~
They both reached home, ate dinner. And now Yn is sitting near the window of their bedroom, looking outside. She is listening to some songs with her headphones on. Jungkook was watching her, from the bed. He was admiring her beauty, her short hair was moving slightly due to wind. He took a picture of her in his phone. *smiles*

Jungkook's pov~
You are beautiful Hwang Yn. You are first girl who won my heart! You are my everything! Hyunjin was right. Your husband is the luckiest to have you.
End pov~

Yn closed her eyes. A tear fell from her eyes. Jungkook didn't knew why she was crying so he asked her.

Jungkook-" Hey! Why are you crying? " *Shaking her, in a worrying tone*

Yn-"huh? *startled* umm...its...nothing! "

*She removed her headphones *

Jungkook-"Is something wrong? "

Yn- " Nahh! I just miss my Mom and Dad! "

Jungkook-" Ohh! Sorry!

You should meet them tomorrow! "

Yn-"hmm! "

Yn's pov~
I lied i mean i do miss my parents but that's not the reason i was crying. Its something else. But i didn't wanted him to know about this that's why said that.
*Jungkook lied in the bed.*

I wanted to talk to Lisa so I dialed her.
End pov~

OTP.
"Hi Lisa!"

"Hi! So Finally you remembered that you have a friend named Lisa. "

"Yeah! You know that I have a busy schedule but Guess what's the goodnews?"

"Ohh wait let me guess! "

"Guess fast! " *Yn said in excitement*

"Ohh! I got it you are pregnant right? "

"What? No! How can you even think of that?

I'm not pregnant!" *angry*

*Jungkook laughed hearing her words. Yn looked at him angrily. *

"So what's the good news? "

Yn-"The good news is that i got 2 weeks holiday! So i was thinking of meeting you guys! "

"What really? So will you come here!"

"Yes! Tell everyone that I'll be reach there after 3 days okay!."

"Okay! I'll tell everyone! I'm so excited to meet you after so long! "

"I am also excited to meet you guys! Okay now bye!"

"Bye"

Jungkook-" Are you going somewhere? "

"Yes! I haven't met my school friend for so long. So tomorrow I'm gonna go to my parents house and after 3 days I'll head to Tokyo because they all live there! "

"What? " *shocked*

"Why are you shocked? "

"No I was just...! "

"I should sleep now! I want to meet my parents as soon as possible! "

"But how will you? You can't sleep without your teddy! Right? " *he teased her *

"I'll try to! " *she tried to be confident*

"Okay!" *he was smiling*

Yn lied beside him. She closed her eyes, trying to sleep. After about half an hour, she still couldn't. Jungkook was sleeping (acting). She looked at him. She tried to pinch him to see if he's sleeping. Jungkook was trying not to laugh.

Jungkook's pov~

Seriously Yn!
I am your husband,,....

Like seriously..
She is pinching me to see if I'm slept. You can hug me Mrs. Jeon without hesitating. You don't have to do this.
End pov~

*after realising he is sleeping she tightly hugged him. Snuggling her nose in his chest. He felt a bit ticklish so he started laughing a bit feelings ticklish.*

Jk- "Yn... *laughs*... Don't its tickling me!... "

She looked at him shocked...he too looked at her.. ..

Yn- "You are not asleep? ... "

She was glaring at him frowning, he raised his eyebrow.
She started pulling away from him. But he stopped her by grabbing her waist and pulling her closer making her body collapse with his..

As expecting, she defended..but by the time she was already in his embrace so she couldn't escape.

Yn- "What are you doing.... Leave me!.."

He attached his forehead on hers.. She looked at him..

Jk- "Frist tell me what were you doing?... "

Yn- "What?"

She pretended that she didn't heard him..

Jk- "Don't act like you don't know!...

Jeon Hwang Yn!.

....(She decided not to ignore his words from now)....

Oh yeah! Tell me, why were you doing that?..."

Yn- "Bruhh! Seriously What!!"

This time she actually didn't understand... She was looking at him confused. But her eyes widened when she felt a pinch on her bare waist. Her breath hitched on this.

Jk- "Why were you pinching me before?...

To check if I'm asleep or not, right!

So that you can sleep hugging me!" Am I right ?"

He could see her face getting so red. She smiled and moved his face closer to her making her even more nervous and red..

Yn-... *gasps*..... What are you doing?.. "

She said shaking, removing his hands around her waist..
He allowed her to remove..

She then lied on the bed back facing him..

Jk-"If you can't sleep, you can hug me.. I won't do anything... I mean.. U know!!"

She didn't turned around. He signed out and back faced her also trying to sleep...

Jk thought- I made her uncomfortable right?... I am so stupid!...

He was just trying to sleep but just then..

He felt an arm wrapping around her chest and pulling him closer..

Yn- "Thank you! "

He turned around and looked at her. She smiled at him. He smiled back.
She continued snuggling in his chest.

Jk- "If you don't mind... Can i hug you... "

Yn- "Nooo!..... Only me.... I can hug you!"

Midnight~

*He hugged her, like she is very precious, with so much love. His one hand was around her waist and another on her head. Her face was snuggling in his neck. Whereas both of her hands was hugging him. He then closed his eyes and felt like heaven in her embrace. *

Next morning~

Yn opened her eyes. And saw the way he was hugging her and sleeping peacefully. She felt so comfortable in his embrace. His hand on her head was making her feel less stressed. She first did not do anything but later pulled away.

*ring ring* her phone ringed
She pulled away sat ok the bed.

"Hey! Lisa good morning! "

"Hi! GM! I was just asking when will you give us a party for your marriage because you didn't invited us in ur marriage. "

"Umm! I'll think about it! "

"Okay! Bye! "

"Bye"

Time skips~
Yn reached her parents house and met them. And after 2 days. She left for Tokyo! And here jungkook was left alone.......
....
.
..

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Detective By H

Fanfiction

424 10 8
She's the lipstick in a row of bullets. They take a piece of her work and say it's their own. Until... she finds a murder case that she gets too in...
108K 9.5K 32
❝𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊?❞ She doesn't want to lose a moment, and he doesn't want to lose himself...
5.3K 418 37
Y/N has almost accepted the future that's been laid out before her, until she meets him. The man that shows her everything she's been taught is wrong...
47.2K 1.5K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...