Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 6

12.1K 162 122
By Darkdecade97

Jaune has just arrived in Chaldea with his team. He proceeds to the Control Center as Da Vinci has called for him.

Da Vinci: Ah Master! So good to see that you're fine.

Jaune: It would take a lot more to take me down. So what was it you need me for?

Da Vinci: Well the deal we made for Ozpin, is that he wants us to essentially be security for Vale during the Vytal Festival.

Jaune: Oh that's right, if I recall. Vale is hosting this year.

Da Vinci: He already made a proposal to the Council of Vale. They wanted to know about our abilities to see if we can protect the citizens of Vale. So they suggested we eliminate Grimm that have been giving problems for the Huntsman and Huntresses of Vale.

Jaune: So what happened?

Da Vinci: We eliminated the Grimm problem in a matter of hours. We are planning to head over to Mt. Glenn to clear the place of Grimm.

Jaune: Oh mind if I join. I want to train my skills out there and you know spend time with the servants.

Da Vinci: Sure Master, I'll inform them that you're joining as well.

Jaune: And how goes Moriarity's plans on infiltrating the Crime Network of Vale?

Da Vinci: He informed us that he already set up a bar to gather any information going on here. So far we found what the White Fang have been planning around Vale.

Jaune: Have we sent any Servants to investigate?

Da Vinci: The Hassans are already on the case. They'll report to us if they find anything interesting.

Jaune: That's good. What about Atlas, no doubt if they find out about us, they might try something.

Da Vinci: Oh don't worry about that Master, BB has already hacked the servers in Atlas. She has full control over everything Atlas has.

Jaune just shudders as the thought of BB taking control of Atlas.

Jaune: Is the team of Servants ready to leave for Mt. Glenn?

Da Vinci: They're waiting for you master.

Jaune nods as he proceeds outside to where he meets the Servants. He sees Francis Drake, Cu Chulainn (Lancer), Fergus mac Roich, Fionna mac Cumhaill, Scathach, Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Ushiwakamaru, Atalanta and Robin Hood

Jaune: 'Of course the Irish Servants would join this mission'

Jeanne: 'Well what do you expect Master, they all love a fight'

Cu (Lancer): Yo, Master!

Diarmuid: Ah hello Master, good to see you again.

Scathach: Ah Master, I saw your fight from the recordings. You did well, but you prolonged the fight.

Fergus: Well those people were the ones who hurt Master, he made sure to put them in their place. And it was glorious!

Diarmuid: Speaking of them, what happened to those boys after our fight Master?

Jaune: According to Ozpin, they are still in the infirmary. The Aura didn't heal their wounds, so they have a month of not doing anything combat related.

Atalanta: Serves them right for picking on the weak. They think they are protecting Remnant and yet they treat others as if they are a nuisance.

Cu (Lancer): You know I wish I was there to beat the blonde bimbo, I heard from Edmond you guys really showed her.

Arthur: She's still in bandages the last time we saw her.

Jeanne: And she has to cut her hair short, after the mess Sanson did to her.

Cu (Lancer): Ha! That'll show her for hurting master.

Jaune: Anyway, who else are we waiting for?

Robin: Don't know Master, but Da Vinci said we'll be bringing in guests to watch our little operation.

Fionna: And it seems they have arrived.

They looked behind them and see a Bullhead as Ozpin alongside Oobleck and CFVY exit out of it and head towards them.

Jaune: I take it you're the guests headmaster?

Ozpin: Indeed Jaune, as per the request with the council I will be the one observing this entire operation. Oobleck here will accompany you and assist you with anything you require. As he has knowledge about Mt. Glenn.

Jaune: I see.

Fergus: And what about them?

Oobleck: They'll be here to assist me, they won't interfere with anything you're all doing.

Drake: We're all set and ready to go. Everyone get on the ship. We're setting sail for Mt. Glenn.

As they rode on Francis Drake's ship Golden Hind towards Mt. Glenn. Team CFVY are doing their own things as Ozpin and Oobleck are speaking with Jaune and his servants regarding the plan on Mt. Glenn.

Jaune: So the minute we land all of you should start your attack. Drake will be here providing us with support. I'll draw out more Grimm to our location.

Ozpin: And how do you suppose will you do that Jaune?

Jaune: My Semblance is Aura Amplification, allows me amplify my own Aura and that of others. Due to the mana and magecraft mixing with my Aura and Semblance. My Aura levels increased. So I will use that Aura to draw all the Grimm to our location.

Ozpin: I see.

Fionna: I know what your are thinking Ozpin, but you will not use my Master to be your pawn in this war. We are already helping you fight Salem. It's best you not use Jaune for your own personal gain or else.

Ozpin: I understand Fionna, I won't do no such thing as what you have mentioned. I was merely curious about his power.

Cu (Lancer): Yeah right, curious

Jaune: Anyway once we cleared out majority of the Grimm. We'll have Drake here use her Noble Phantasm to decimate majority of Mt. Glenn. There still could be pockets of Grimm hidden in the Mountain its best we take them out.

Oobleck: I see, so we are destroying Mt. Glenn in its entirety.

Jaune: Yes, if you remember Doctor Mt. Glenn is swarming with Grimm who knows what anyone can do to use that to our advantage.

Ozpin: He's right, Mt. Glenn could be a problem for us in the future if we do not take care of this.

Oobleck: I understand Ozpin, we need to do what needs to me done.

Scathach: So Master, while we wait for our arrival at our destination. I want to see how far your skills have come with a Lance. Do you still have that weapon you created?

Jaune: Yes, I do. But are you sure you want to do this now. We could do this back at the base.

Scathach: No we are doing this now Jaune. Now follow me.

Cu (Lancer): Best you go kid, dont wanna piss her off.

Jaune goes outside in the Deck of the ship as he brings out the Lancer that him and the Irish servants made. He gets in a stance as Scathach does the same. They both clash as Jaune strikes Scathach with the Lance as she blocks or parries.

Scathach: Excellent your form is getting better. Your swings as well. You must be practicing.

Jaune: Well I like hanging out the Celts. So sparring with them gave me some good tips Shishou.

Scathach just smiles as they continue their spar. Ozpin, Oobleck, and CFVY are watching the fight.

Coco: Man, look at Jaune go.

Fox: His skills are efficient, she must be a good teacher if Jaune was able to learn a lot from her.

Fionna: She is actually, she trained Cu over here in using the Spear. She knows how to wield a weapon very well. In fact she could beat all of you, even if she dosent use her full power.

Yatsu: She's really that strong?

Cu (Lancer): Yup, her training is brutal. If a normal person does this, they won't last long and would probably be dead.

Ushiwakamaru: Jaune is a special case, he's hardworking and is motivated to push himself. Alot of us have been training him in different fields.

Velvet: Really like what?

Ushiwakamaru: Jaune was trained in his swordmanship by Artoria, Kojiro, Musashi, D'Eon and Siegfried.

Cu (Lancer): Spear training by me, my Master over there, Fionna, Diarmuid, and Fergus.

Fionna: Tactics and Strategies by Iskander, Hektor, Caesar, Zhuge Liang

Fergus: Assisination and Espionage by Jing Ke, Mata Hari, Cursed Arm, Serenity, and Corday

Robin: Marksmanship by Atalanta, Chiron, Artemis, Billy the Kid, and yours truly.

Diarmuid: Science and Technology by Edison, Babbage, Tesla, Da Vinci, Helena and Paracelsus

Atalanta: Medicine by Nightingale and Asclepius and he also took writing lessons with Shakespeare and Andersen.

Arthur: He was also taught how to create weapons by Muramasa and Martial Arts by Li Shuwen

Mash: And Detective skills by Sherlock

Jeanne: I believe Emiya and Beni-enma also gave him cooking lessons.

Ozpin: Impressive and Jaune was able to exceed your expectations.

Mash: Yes, Senpai surprised all of us with his skills and dedication to work harder.

Cu (Lancer): Didnt Merlin and Merlin Prototype gave him advise and tips for his Harem?

Velvet: Wait........What do you mean Harem?

Coco: No way.....Jaune has a Harem? How many Girls are apart of it?

Atalanta: It's nothing that needs to be addressed. Let us move on to another topic.

Jeanne: Yes, nothing related to that.....

Fox: I have a question

Jeanne: What is it?

Fox: I heard from the students that you guys are essentially Jaune's Semblance.

Jeanne: Yes, we are.

Fox: But by the way we interacted with you and the way you guys act. You're all not just regular summons are you?

Ozpin interfered before they could explain the secret their keeping.

Ozpin: Jaune will explain in due time. You and your Team are one of the few people that stood by him during his time before he left. I'm sure he will tell you everything, you all just have to be patient.

Team CFVY nods

Drake: We're approaching Mt. Glenn I suggest you all get ready.

Everyone heads over to the side of the ship as they approach Mt. Glenn.

Mash: So Master which one of us would you pick this time?

Jaune: Already got one.

Drake: I'll drop you guys off here. I'll be in a spot to make sure you guys are covered.

Velvet: Headmaster will you be staying here?

Ozpin: Yes, I'll be staying on the ship and observing the operation. The council wants this done and they want results.

Coco: Understood Headmaster.

Cu (Lancer): Time to have some fun.

Fergus: Yup, Ive been itching for a good fight.

Jaune: Team just remember to stick together. I'll draw out the Grimm and you guys will take them out.

They all nodded as Drake lowers her ship to the ground as all the Servants jump and speed towards any Grimm they see.

Coco: Wow those guys already got a head start!

Fox: Best we not bother them, it looks like they can handle it themselves.

Jaune: Mash go on ahead I'll meet you guys in the ground. I'm going to call a servant now.

Mash: Understood Senpai.

Mash jumps down as she heads towards the Grimm.

Jaune cracks his neck as he is ready to fuse with his servant

Jaune: 'Yan Qing are you ready for a fight?'

Yan Qing: 'Of course Master always love a good fight'

Jaune smirks as he transforms, a bright light hits his body as he fuses with his Servant.

Jaune/Yan Qing: Showtime

Autbor's Notes:
- Forgot to mention that this takes place around tbe beginning of Volume 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 5K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...
98K 1K 20
Y/N Rose have been bullied by everyone in beacon even her sisters bullied her.She has been abuse by her family that treat her like a punching bag. Ja...
53.1K 696 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
25.6K 289 17
A/N: Jaune Arc's transcript was revealed by his bully Cardin making the whole Academy only a few not turn against him... made him became The Reincarn...