Being Gorgeous (Being #1) rou...

By SimplySteph

Avery Willow thinks she's ugly... How could she not? When she has two siblings with undeniable beauty, Ones t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 14

54.1K 586 65
By SimplySteph

Chapter 14:

Daniel was pissed. No seriously if he were a cartoon character smoke would be coming out of his ears and flames would fill his eyes, THAT was how mad he was. I mean I didn't blame him. Daniels car was destroyed, litterely...the windows were smashed, the tires slashed and someone had written with a red sharpie 'told you this was just the beggining Avery' and I felt guilty because his car was ruined because of me. Ugh! Who would take it out on Daniel he didn't do anything. I was mad too and I hated whoever did it, I wanted to figure who did it but I don't even know who to question. I do know that whoever it was knew that we wouldn't be able to hear the noise from upstairs in our rooms, so it had to be someone close. That could be anyone...I sighed. This was not a great start to my morning, on the plus side though today was my date with Aiden and I was very nervous considering the fact I've never gone out on a date before. I don't know what to expect from him. I was going to need Kari's help for that so I called her and asked her to come over in a couple of minutes. I layed back onto my bed and pushed my hair back and out of my eyes, I stood back up and walked to my radio and turned it on, the song 'Who Says' by Selena Gomez started blasting on the speakers and I blasted the volume until I couldn't even hear myself think.

Who says your not perfect

Who says your not worth it

Who says your the only one that's hurting

Trust me that's the price of beauty

Who says your not pretty

Who says your not beautiful

Who says?

Who says your not star potential?

Who says your not presidential?

Who says you can't be in movies...the song sang...Story of my life I muttered to myself, the song was inspirational and made me want to prove to everyone that I was beautiful no matter what anybody said. I hadn't noticed someone was knocking until the door shook which figured someone was pounding on it. I walked over and opened it, Kari was glaring at me. I smiled innocently.

"Yeah thanks for blasting that music, I was knocking for five minutes hoping you'd notice at one point." She walked in and placed a purple squared shaped box on my bed making me wonder what it was. I eyed it suspiciously. Kari noticed and shook her head then raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry it's not something that will kill you." she said shifting about in the room. She got into my closet and I could hear her grumbling no and yes over and over. She came out several minutes later holding out a red dress. It had ruffles at the bottom with layers and the dress went up to my knees in height. It was strapless and it had a red satin duchess bow at the bottom of the breast line. I was shocked even I forgot I bought that dress with Blair a while ago after the transformation. She smiled satisfied I raised an eyebrow but agreed with it.

"This is the dress, it's perfect for you.."she said in a breathless tone as she stared at it in wonder.

"Yeah It is, I'm going to head into the shower then you can do what needs to be done.." I said walking into the bathroom. I turned on the water and after stripping I got in. The water was Luke warm and relaxed my body, I was so nervous that I was shaking. I got out after half and hour and walked out where I found Kari setting out a curling iron and the straightener. I put my robe on and she ushered me into the seat. The floor length mirror was covered.

"Um, Kari why on earth is the Mirror covered..." I said pointing at it with my index finger.

"Because I want it to be a surprised when you see yourself when I'm done.." I thought it was stupid but whatever she was the master here. I sighed and closed my eyes as Kari worked her magic. Stuff was being spread over my face and my hair was being pulled here and there. After like three hours Kari was done. She made me step into my dress and I had to admit it fit perfectly on my body. She then brought out my silk black ballet flats. I put them on and then she removed the cover. I gasped in shock as I took in my whole my appearance. I have never looked so good in my life. I placed a hand on my hair. Kari had curled it carefully and it landed in beautiful soft waves around my shoulders, my bangs were straightened and the dress clung to me in all the right places. I looked like a goddess. My eyes had a light amount of eyeliner and my eyelashes had always been long but tonight they were coated in mascara and curled upwards giving me a soft yet dangerous look. I turned and hugged Kari like there was no tomorrow.

"Stop hugging me! You'll ruin your hair!" she screeched at me. I giggled but stepped away. I noticed it was already eight and Aiden said he'd pick me up around this time. I heard the doorbell ring and my heart started beating double time. 

Oh gosh! Avery take a deep breath I told myself as I walked down the stairs.

 Daniel was downstairs on the couch watching a game and Kari followed me. I opened the door to reveal a very handsome Aiden. He had black button down that was halfway undone revealing a bit of his toned chest with dark blue jeans. My breathing sort of stopped as we locked eyes. I blushed when I noticed Aiden's eyes were traveling everywhere taking in every inch of me. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Avery you look..." He trailed off. I noticed Kari was standing off to the side looking awkward.

"Well I'm just going to leave now.."Kari said smiling.

"Wait you can stay here with me for a little while, I don't want to be alone.."Said Daniel from behind Kari. She flushed but nodded silently. I frowned and said "Wait where's Blair?" I said looking around barely noticing she wasn't in the room.

"I don't know." said Daniel shrugging his shoulders. He walked back into the living room Kari noticed and followed him. I took a step towards the door and closer to Aiden I reached up onto my tip-e-toes and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"You look beautiful Avery.."He whispered. He took my hand and we walked outside and into his car. I watched the scenery go by as we drove to our date. I had no clue where we were going. Finally Aiden parked into a deserted lot, Aiden opened the door for me and I took his hand and stepped out. I could hear water and the air smelled like the ocean. Warm air shifted my hair around my face. It was relaxing, we walked in the sand until I noticed a small blanket with candles around it and a picnic basket. I gasped as I noticed flower petals were strewn on the floor shaped into a heart. I turned to Aiden who looked nervous.

"Aiden this is...Amazing." I said in awe, he was so adorably sweet.

"I'm glad you like it, I was afraid you wouldn't..."He said, I hugged him and we sat down. He opened the basket and pulled out chocolate covered strawberry's, ice cream, and chocolate cake.

"I knew you wouldn't want food so I got dessert instead." he said as I stared at the delights hungrily.

"Well you were right.." I said laughing..

"Aiden are you trying to make me fat." I said as I picked a strawberry and bit into it.

"No, I just wanted to give you something sweet for such a sweet girl.." He said. I laughed.

"Do you use that line on every girl to save your butt from getting whooped.." I took a bite from the cake and noticed Aiden was looking at me in amusement.

"No just on you.." He said chuckling.

"Oh that makes me feel so much better.."I giggled.

"It should, because I have another surprise for you." he said grinning.

I looked up from the ice cream.

"You do?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yep" he said popping the P.

"Well care to elaborate" I said getting excited.

"Nope" he said and I watched him gulp down a whole piece of cake. I groaned in anticipation.

"I want to know now.." I whined. Aiden smirked and licked the frosting off his fingers.

"Its a surprise, so..too bad." he said laughing. I frowned and pouted.

"Okay fine, finish that ice cream and I'll take you.." He said I grinned and ate the icecream quickly once I was done. Aiden picked up the stuff and we walked back to his mustang. I sat in my seat comfortably as Aiden hopped in. He revved up the engine and we left. Minutes later we arrived at a big house. It was dark inside so I was guessing no one was home. I looked at Aiden in confusion he smiled and got out, opening the door for me Aiden took my hand and said, "Hurry the shows about to start any minute now." he sped walked towards the door and unlocked it. Inside was beautiful with grand staircases and chandeliers. I stared in complete amazement.

"This is your home?" I said, Aiden nodded but looked uncomfortable.

"Yeah but I want to show you something first." he said guiding me up the stairs. We entered a large boyish room that was most likely his. He opened up a window and climbed onto a ledge and then hoisted himself up onto the roof.

"Come on Avery." He whispered.

I took a tentative step onto the ledge, I was afraid to look down so I quick climbed up onto the roof with Aiden too. He was laying down and looking at the sky. I carefully walked over and laid next to him. I looked at the sky and noticed that it was really dark but then suddenly a white flash passed and then out of nowhere streaks of light zoomed by falling like rain only they never touched earth. It was a meteor shower I realized. It was beautiful and I wondered how I hadn't ever seen one before. I turned to look at Aiden who I know noticed was looking at me. His face was illuminated with the stars light and his smile was soft looking.

"What?" I whispered.

"Nothing, you just have a little bit of cake on your nose." My eyes widened and my hand reached up to touch my nose. Aiden was laughing and I glared.

"I was kidding" he said grinning. I raised my eyebrow at him and he smirked.

"So how come nobody's home?" I asked quietly. Aiden looked back up at the sky and said, "because my parents are always working and my little sister is with her aunt today." A sad look crossed his eyes and I sighed he turned to look at me.

"I know what it's like to feel like you don't even have parents at home because their always working, mom and dad are like that too." I looked into his eyes and smiled, he smiled back and I could feel this connection between us, like an understanding of the two and I wanted to lean my head on his chest. Aiden leaned in and kissed me softly then deepened it. I sighed in contentment as fireworks shot through me like lasers. His lips were soft and I felt like staying here forever where nothing bad could ever touch me.

Hey guys sorry I have school tomorrow and I need to go to sleep..I'll try and upload tomorrow if I can I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.. Vote. Comment. Fan<3 love, Stephanie:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 308 6
Currently taken down for editing. DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. (IF YOU ARE NOT READING IT ON WATTPAD THEN IT IS STOLEN) ( Boo...
64.1K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
406K 17.9K 92
(The rest of my main characters in other books are not described and are meant for the reader to imagine however they want. But this story is specifi...
505 119 43
Two sisters who think they're human soon find out their not. Ivy meets her soul mate but almost loses her sister. They find their dad but find out de...