FOUND

By _setirwijom

🧸 - Wherein Mark found a crying boy who happened to be diagnosed with little space syndrome. TRIGGER WARNING... More

2: Your name
3: Little Space Syndrome
4: Weird
5: Talk
6: Balloons
7: Discriminated
8: Home
9: Met
10: How
11: Fear
12: Pretty
13: Lost
14: Alone
15: Hurt
16: Never
17: Escaped
18: Like
19: Cheek
20: Skittles
21: Hi
22: Friend
23: Wedding
24: Talk
25: Certainty
26: Confession
27: Love
28: Story
29: Each Other
30: Know
31: Forever
32: Gift
33: Mad
34: Silent
35: Baby
36: Anniversary
37: Inside
38: Crazy Things
39: Picture
40: Died
41: Here
42: Remember
43: Okay
44: Birth
45: Who Are You
46: You and Channie
47: Papa
48: Upset
49: Birthday
50: This way

1: Found

5.4K 171 98
By _setirwijom

Pacing around the clear area just around the airport, my lips got dry and my nose got runny just seconds after. I let out every frustration inside my chest and stare into the empty air.

I didn't had to be broken hearted right after I lost work, did I? I didn't deserve that. I'm way too kind to be hurt like this so why?

Reminiscing what happened a month ago, Renjun's adorable face appeared. His soft voice which lingered on my ears and said the words that broke me into pieces. “We need to break up.” And being reminded of it was the worst thing ever, right now. I felt like crying again and shit, it makes me feel so weak and damned.

He left me for his career and even though I do understand his love for his art, I couldn't understand why he needed to choose between me and that fucking career. He could've just hold unto what we have. We didn't need the break-up. I didn't need it!

In hopes of making him choose me, I retired work to go with him. I didn't even care if I had to give up something that I worked so hard for because I believe Renjun's always worth it. Worth the time, risk and pain. But he left even before I could tell him that.

Now, I'm brokenhearted and jobless at the same time! Damn, life sucks!

The airplane passes my way and the annoying sound filled my space. It ran and flew, which reminded me of how Renjun left me. A question popped in my brain: Could he have thought of me as soon as the plane departed the land? Or did he even considered going back?

The sound faded but how come I can still hear something from around me?

"M-Mommy…" A sob replaced the loud screech of the plane. Removing myself off the front part of my car, I looked around and search for the cute sob.

"D-Daddy…"

"Oh god!" I flinched. Behind the big tree beside my car, I saw a boy wiping his face looking around. "W-What the hell are you doing?"

"Eung?" His eyes met mine.

In description, he's just as tall as me. Obvious tanned complexion even under the dim lights, small face with red and big eyes looking at me, and his lips were pouty. He's dressed in a yellow jumper and his pink socks were seen from his crocs.

"W-Who ith you?" A small pout forms his lips in every word that he says. "Are you bad?" The softest voice I've ever heard.

"What are you doing here?" I tried not to laugh so hard because of him. His clothes are funny as well as his actions. He's like a fucking ten-year-old child!

"Why are you hiding behind the tree?"

"H-Have you seen, mommy and daddy, bye bye?" His fingers fiddled with each other.

I couldn't help but laugh. "E-Excuse me… A-Are you kidding me?"

He sniffled then while taking small steps backwards, still wanting to be covered by the tree. "D-Don't… huwt me pwease?"

My forehead crunched on its own. This is absurd. This man is obviously of my age! What the hell is he doing?

"I-I'm not here to huwt you…" He says silently. "I'm only here for mommy and daddy to say bye bye…"

"Is this some kind of a joke?" I look around to find some cameras, assuming that this is just a prank or what, trying to see if how one would act if ever they come across a crazy man who's acting like a real child.

"Jowk?" He stutters. "I'm not joke."

"Fuck…" I press my hands into my temples and shook it. "Whatever."

I walk my way back to my car and pull the door open. I try to forget the stupid and absurd man who looks so yellowish and start my car.

That was a good thing to ruin my night again but I would also admit it was funny.

I have to cross paths with him again since my car has to pass his way but I try not to peep. I made my car drive straight to the exit of this place, also seeing the dark way towards my house. Damn, it's already late and dark. For just how many hours have I been crying to myself?

I made my way out and saw the thin raindrops. They were telling me that they would become stronger by the time I would reach home. I bit my lip and remembered the boy whom I think had nothing but his yellow jumper and green crocs.

Surely he can find somewhere to spend the night, right? Fuck, it's not night anymore. It's already dawn! Literally 1:48 in dawn!

My worst decision was turning on my wheels and going back solely because I felt like it. I tried to tell myself that I'm just doing this because I don't have someone to go home to anyway. I'll be a bit livelier while driving even though I also know for myself that I just want to bang this somewhere and die.

I bit my lip and look over the benches to see if someone with a yellow jumper was sitting on it or if that weirdo was walking around in this rain.

Shortly, I reached the tree where he was standing and he's still there. I sigh in contentment but also in confusion. I press my horn and turn the lights towards his way.

Confusion was obvious in his face. Tears flowing and body shivering in cold. That's what I could see in him right now. He's literally out in the rain, wet and alone.

Without thinking much, I walk out of my car and welcomed the heavy rain by now. I make my way in front of him and raise a brow.

"What are you?" That question filled my mind immediately. But his soft, big eyes made me forget it at that moment and my thoughts were replaced by wants to dry him up so I can talk to him comfortably.

"You're man earlier, wight?" He pouts. "I-I'm not bad. I'm cowd."

"You're what?" I huff.

"Cowd." He cried softly. "So much."

"You're cold." I bit my lip and let out a laugh. "You can't even talk straight."

"S-Sowwy…"

"Let's go inside." I command mindlessly and walked but he doesn't make a move to follow. I raise a brow at him and furrowed them.

"What are you waiting—"

"Are you going to huwt me?"

"N-No!" I groan. "I'm literally helping you here because I know there's literally nothing to cover you up in the rain in here. So shut the fuck up and get inside my car!"

"Y-You're not bad?" He adds, not getting nearer to me.

But his question otherwise hit me. Am I bad? If not then, am I good? If not, then I am bad. What are the choices for his questio Am I that bad for Renjun to leave me?

"Oh…" I haven't even answered yet and he's already making his step forward. "Y-You're not."

I'm not?

Taken aback, I felt him poke me gently and pointed at my car. The feeling of uneasiness and annoyed subsided, now all I could remember is how this crazy man told me that I'm not bad. Dang!

Strangely, I realized I'm in an enclosed space with a stranger. With a crazy man—to be specific. But I didn't feel bad or anything, just confused and intrigued about him.

"C-Cowd." He shivers in front of the air conditioner of my car. I turn it off and change it to heater.

I dried my hair using a shirt that I threw somewhere at the back and wiped myself with it as well. The man looked at me with longing. His big and red eyes followed the movement of my hands. His lips slowly formed a pout.

"M-Mommy…"

"Hey." I gasp. He's crying again. "W-What the hell?"

"Mommy is bye bye…" He sobbed. "No more dry hair."

"Here is it." I panicked. My breath got shorter. I gave him the shirt that I used to dry my hair in hopes of making him stop crying. "Dry your hair."

"Dunno how." He tilted his head. The shirt was thrown back to me. "Mommy does it for me."

"Mommy?" I laugh happily. "What are you, a child?"

"Uhm…" He doesn't say anything until then. His wet hair went straight to my shotgun seat even though I'm pretty sure it's already wet because he's literally sitting on it.

"So…" I roll my eyes. "Where should I send you?"

"S-Sorry…" He answers. "I-I dunno."

"You what?" I gasp in disbelief. God, this boy doesn't really fail in making me confused.

"I don't know…" He says again. "A-Are you mad?" Fiddling with his fingers, he added.

"No." I puff out a long breath. "Can you take a cab home?"

"C-Cab? No… No… Only mommy, hyung and daddy gets me." He answers to my question. Fear wasn't present in his voice but hesitation is. "I-I don't know way home…"

"Oh god…" What have I gotten myself into?

"D-Don't huwt me, pwease?" He pleads which somehow sounded so dumb for me because I'm not gonna do that. I was hesitant to take him in at first but I took him in nonetheless. Am I still bad?

"Why are you like this?" I sigh, starting my car planning to just take this weird man home until I can find a place that I can leave him in. "You're just like a child."

"I-I'm… child. I'm baby…"

"What?" Tears had flow, but this time not because of sadness but of absurdity. "You clearly look like a 23 year old just like I am."

"Y-Yes…" He pouted. "A baby ith 22 years old. I'm 22."

"Oh. You're just 22?" I almost though he was of my age, but the difference isn't that big anyway. "Yet you act like 6 years old."

"Baby." I saw through my peripheral vision, he places both his hands on his wet thighs and played with his fingers. "Mommy and daddy said I'm baby…"

"You're not."

"I'm not?" Twinkling, his eyes looked at me. Long pout was drawn over his face. "I'm not a baby?"

Fuck… That didn't make my heart flutter.

Renjun is more on the pretty side than cute, although he's literally both. But this one is literally cute. There's no side of this boy that isn't cute.

"You're not." I let out a frown although I really don't feel that mad and the like. "Should I just take you home?"

"I want home," He huffs, then. A flinch I let out when his wet and cold hands reached mine. "Home."

"But I'm not supposed to take a stranger home." I bite my lip in attempts to stop what I was about to say but I said it anyway, "Except for one night stands."

"Stand all night." He says mindlessly. "No! Too tiring."

My lips broke out into a wild and big laugh, my car stopped as well. I look at the boy with crooked eyebrows because of too much laughing. Fuck, what did he just say? A one night stand is standing all night?

"You made me laugh so hard." I said as if it wasn't that obvious. I've never laughed this hard ever since Renjun left me and I guess that's a good thing—and maybe absurd.

"You're happy." He poked my cheeks and giggled. "You are. I'm happy that you are happy."

♡︎ my books are FICTIONAL. they don't depict who the idols are in real life.
♡︎ my books has minimal ERRORS. check them for me.
♡︎ my books contains vulgar words and scenes with violence and sex. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.3K 26
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck just wanted to be noticed by his crush, mark. ❝me? a guy?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 01.03.20 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2019-2020
205K 6.9K 44
|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -everything in this fanfiction is just for PUR...
168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
129K 4.7K 31
markhyuck ┅ fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 3.13.22 markhyuck fanfiction. ©...