I'll never leave you (Jinx x...

By Violetsgalaxy

After that terrible accident,Y/N and Jinx have been closer than ever.They did everything together and didn't... More

Fire and Loss
Changes
Reunion
Why are you so stupid?
Sisters
Surprise MF
Old friend
Enforcers and Councelors
Tragedies
Fucked up Councilors
Family Reunion
Chapter 12: What could have been
Author Note

Author note 2

209 6 2
By Violetsgalaxy

Hello guys,it's me again.I just want you to know that updates will be slow in the next 2 months. There's only 4 chapters left though.

I'll try my best to update on Wednesdays cause I finish at 10:30am/12:30am.

This weekend will be difficult as well cause it's my cousin's boyfriend's birthday party so I won't have time either.

Next week will hopefully be better (Teachers are more and more absent for some reason and final exams are coming up for the last grade as well)

Until then,take care of yourselves and hopefully I'll see you soon.

Byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 41 8
Ekko and Jinx grew up together. They thought all they needed was eachother's company. He promised to be there and protect her at all costs, and she p...
155K 6.5K 34
For all you Viktor simps xoxo There's an appalling lack of Viktor stuff on here so 𝓋ℴ𝒾𝓁𝒶! Have some classic cheesy x reader fanfic. Enjoy. (If yo...
154K 4.3K 24
"I'll find you again." This is what Vi promised you. Will she keep your promise after 7 years? Or will she leave you for the second time? If that's...
38.3K 1.4K 20
⚜️Completed⚜️ Long ago, Silco experimented and successfully created a rare mutation of a more humidity version of an animal hybrid that he named (Y/n...