𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 π‚π‘π€π™π˜ 𝐒...

By pradabarb

The sequel to crazy story 2.0 Go read that first before you read this book! More

1
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

3.

904 22 23
By pradabarb

11:21 am

My eyes fluttered open from the sunlight illuminating the hotel room, I rubbed my temple, from the pounding headache I got right now I can tell we had a time last night.

I yawned aggressively throwing the covers over my body stretching my arms before unplugging my phone off the charger and made my way into the bathroom.

𝐎𝐓𝐅 🖤

ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛᴡɪn🥷🏾
Y'all up?

ʙᴏᴏᴋᴀᴍᴀɴ💙
Nah we swimmin' with the fishes, ofc we up nigga.

ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛᴡɪn🥷🏾
Shut yo ass up before I beat the black off yo ass Booka you got an smart ass mouf.

ʙᴏᴏᴋᴀᴍᴀɴ💙
Beat it den, you fucking junkie. That's why you got bug eyes bitch & Ion care bitch

ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛᴡɪn🥷🏾
Ite pull up hoe room 203 bitch pull tf up

sɪsᴋᴀʏʟᴀᴀ
shouldn't y'all be throwin up or sum, you niggas wake up arguing smh 😭

sɪs ɪɴᴅɪᴀ
Lol durk come lay your ass back down. Anybody up for breakfast though?

sɪsᴋᴀʏʟᴀᴀ
Hell yeah, I'm in this bitch starving my head is pounding, I need some Tylenol.

ʙᴏᴏᴋᴀᴍᴀɴ💙
Can sumbody wake sleeping beauty Von up, Tell em we needa handle durk junkie ass

ᴠᴏɴ🥷🏾
Lol, y'all sum else but let's meet in the lobby

" You get in that damn backseat, Booka." Durk held the backseat door open for booka.

He jerked his head back," Nah fuck that, how about you get in that mfka." Booka pushed durk in the backseat of the Escalade and quickly slammed the door hopping in the passenger side.

" What the fuck is up with them and this backseat." I mumbled to myself shaking my head at the guys kiddish antics.

January 29th, 2022

" Alright, im ready." I gripped the recording headphones nodding my head to the beat.

" Ion play that, I fuck that bitch with a latex, I did a drill with a face mask, I wash my hands with the Ajax."

" HOLD ONNN STOPPP." Booka intervened making me mug him and take off the headphones.

" What Nigga?"

" Durk said do you want wings or pizza?"

I sent him a death glare," You stopped me because of some food? On king Dave ima fuck you up." I waved him off sliding the headphones back on.

" I don't play that, I don't play that, I don't play that, I don't play that, hold on lay down, i like that girl from the waist down." I rapped into the recording microphone, I gripped my glistening O block chain as I got more In tune with the rap.

" Hold on, stop the muthafucking music!" Booka intervened again making me huff.

" Listen, next time you interrupt me while I'm recording I'm gone hang auntie remember the one that work as a front desk lady at the northwestern hospital, yeah her I'll hang her up as a Halloween decoration on yo front porch you keep fuckin playing with me, alright?"

Booka threw his hands up in defense exiting out the studio.

" Alright, come on."

" Ion play that, I fuck that bitch with a latex, I did a drill with a face mask, I wash my hands with the Ajax." I gripped onto headphones getting into the rap giving this shit my all, this past month it feel like I been catching hell my shordy and unborn child got killed and I just found out a nigga I was calling brother was talking down on me.

" I heard it was good through the grapevine, Huh? What? I heard it was good through the grapevine, I heard you got a great mind, ion think  that we need to waste time, she fell I love with a shooter I caught that girl playing with my gun."

11:41 pm.

Wiping my forehead with my handkerchief, I took a deep breathe after the long studio session.

I hopped on Instagram live as my producer played one of my unreleased tracks," Washannin yall." I said counting a few stacks of money.

I forced the rubberband over the last bankroll placing it in my lap. I looked up at doodie lo was getting his haircut.

I scratched my imaginary beard as I tried to figure out what hair was this nigga cutting.

" This Nigga doodie gettin' a line but he ain't got no hair." I said grabbing my phone making Doodie laugh." I be confused about alotta shit, that's one thing ion understand, a nigga call the barber a nigga call a grown man to get out his bed to shave yo baldhead that's already shaved brother." I said shaking my head.

" I got a hundred dollar baldhead, on foenem." Doodie retorted.

" Bitch." I stated getting out my chair and walkin over to where he was getting his hair cut," Bitch you baldhead."

" This gotta be bald, this shit gotta look right for tv."

" You baldhead asfuck, on foenem." I said flippin the camera to show his shiny ass head and I gripped it," Y'all see this? Mr.Clean ass nigga, yo shit look like my cotton swab after I dig in my ear wit it."

" New mixtape comin soon!" Doodie yelled at the camera.

" Bro you just got in the chair, it's done already." I said with my hand still gripping his head.

2:11 am.

I ran my hands over my off white bucket hat, as I contemplated on what my plans were for tonight. Ever since Emoni's death I been falling back down that fast lifestyle path, the adrenaline of robbing niggas for they shit is addicting and I swear I just couldn't get enough of it.

" I promise ima own my masters and get 100 plaques just for you baby, I'm already halfway there just 94 mo to go." I said placing a kiss on the pendant around my neck.

I grabbed the AR15 from off the backseat, staring at the house Infront of me, the bottom of my black timbs imprinted in the light, white snow on the ground as I made my way to the front door.

I used my boot to kick down the door, and I quickly entered into the home instantly going up the stairs, I already know this nigga whole house I been lookin at his shit on Zillow.

I busted into his room to see him having an Orgi and I swore I threw up in my mouth. A shordy had her face down eatin his shit, while a shordy rode his face. I shook my head at how they didn't even acknowledge my presence.

I stuck the tip of the Ar In her ass, making her moan and look back but before she could react I pulled the trigger, a bullet up her ass.

After killing everybody in the room, I ram-aged all through his drawers and closet taking the most valuable items.

" Okay Dayvon find the bag of money and go." I told myself scanning the room for an tan Mcm bookbag filled with dead presidents.

" Shit." I cursed to myself realizing it wasn't in there, I checked all the other rooms having no luck.

I left with $10k worth of jewelry, and $5k of cash, I hopped in my black Suburban and quickly sped off.

I arrived at McDonald's going through the drive through, when i pulled around to leave I saw a man sitting near the door, I decided to be nice and offer some food.

" You hungry?" I asked holding up one of my McDonald's bag.

" Bitch do it look like I'm homeless?" He ask jerking his head back and I squinted my eyes at him.

I grabbed my Glock with the silencer, pointing it straight in between his eyeballs watching his brain matter splatter all over the building.

I shook my head, speeding off." I'm done being nice to folks."

Our leo baby🫶🏾... we miss you down here Von. We holdin it down for you babyyy. #doitforvon.

But storywise, #doitformoni I miss you fav 😭😭🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 3.1K 15
My first time doing oneshots and I hope I do ok
63.6K 4.6K 46
αž•αŸ’αžαžΎαž˜αž…αŸαž‰αž–αžΈαž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΎαž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž—αžΌαž˜αž·αž‚αŸ’αžšαžΉαŸ‡αž›αŸ„αž€αž‚αž αž”αžαžΈαž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž‡αžΆαžŸαŸ†αžŽαž–αŸ’αžœαž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαž›αŸ„αž€αž‚αž αž”αžαžΈαžŸαž„αŸ’αž αžΆαžšαžαŸ’αžšαžΉαž˜αž˜αž½αž™αž–αž–αŸ’αžšαž·αž…αž—αŸ’αž“αŸ‚αž€αžαžΎαžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαžšαžœαžΆαž„αž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž–αžΈαžšαž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ…αž‡αžΆαž™αŸ‰αžΆαž„αžŽαžΆαž”αžΎαž…αž„αŸ‹αžŠαžΉαž„αž…αž»αž…αž’αžΆαž“αž‘αŸ…πŸ€­πŸ€
48.4K 1.1K 13
[Set in Season 1 of Wolfblood] Maddy Smith is a teenager, an ordinary teenager on the outside, but on the inside she is definitely not. At the full m...
61.7K 1.3K 22
where you learn the basics of being a writer , and learn new things you didn't already know . πŸ’•