bugsnax x reader

By Quil_troll

I was bored and so I made this (credit to all the people who made the art in this) More

request
filbo x reader
Summer special!
special A/N!!!
surprise!!!!
y/n x Alegander jamfoot (bad ending)
my channel
PRIDE MONTH SCENARIO EVERYONE!

gramble x reader

517 8 28
By Quil_troll

(made this for fun)

Y/n's pov:

It was night and I had been walking around letting the cold wind blowing against my fur, until I heard someone's foot steps, I had pulled out my pocket knife to guard me only to see that it's gramble sleep walking again, I had woken him up.

Gramble:AHHH! oh I was just sleep walking again, Thanks for waking me up y/n.

Y/n: no problem gramble.

Gramble had walked back to his barn to go back to bed, I had continued my walk for awhile until I saw the sun come up.

Y/n: jeez the sun is already coming up.

I had decided to sit by the camp fire with filbo and chandlo. I had then sighed.

Filbo: what's wrong buddy?

Y/n: oh um nothing you need to worry about filbo.

Filbo: come on buddy you can tell me anything.

Chandlo: YEA DAWG!!!!

Silence had rised up after hearing that.

Chandlo: I'll go.

Chandlo had left and went over to Snorpy.

Filbo: anyway what's wrong buddy?

Y/n: I have developed feelings for someone but I don't think they like me back and it hurts me.

Filbo: aw buddy I'm sorry to hear that,how about I help you!

Y/n: how though, they obviously aren't into me.

Filbo: well what are they into?

Y/n: they hate wambus, won't eat bugsnax, really kind,cute-

Filbo: wait your crushing on gramble!?!

Y/n: SHHH! Keep it down, I don't want others to know.

Filbo: I think I know how to help you y/n!

Y/n: really?

Filbo: yea! There is one person that knows everything and I mean everything,go to them and they will help you.

Y/n: jee thanks filbo.

I had hugged him then let go of him.

Y/n: wait who is this person?

Filbo had whispered who it was.

Y/n: alright thanks again filbo your a good friend!

After filbo hear that he looked at the floor in a sad way.

I had ran over to beffica to ask if she could dig up some dirt on who he likes.

Y/n: beffica I need your help!

Beffica: what do you need help with bestie?

Y/n: can you find out who gramble has a crush on?

Beffica: sure thing but you need to get me at least one snakpod.

I had handed her a snakpod.

Beffica: alrighty bestie I will tell you what I find after a few hours.

She had left and started to watch gramble.

While I was waiting for more info on his crush I had continued on with my day.

After a day

I had ran over to beffica to see if she had gotten any info on it, she had looked sad though.

Y/n: beffica did you get any info yet!

Beffica: umm well bestie.

Beffica: it seems as if he has a crush on wiggle.

My heart sank,tears filled my eyes and I fell to the ground, everything went dark I felt cold.

Beffica: OH MY GOD! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE Y/N IS DIEING!

Filbo had ran over

Filbo: WHAT HAPPEND!

Beffica: ALL I DID WAS TELL THEM THAT GRAMBLE LIKED WIGGLE!

Filbo: THEY HAD A CRUSH ON GRAMBLE YOU IDIOT!

Filbo had picked up y/n and started asking if anyone can help, but the only person left was floofty, he didn't want to give up so he had went over to them and asked.

Filbo: can you please help them, they are dieing.

Floofty: I will do my best.

Floofty had lifted them up and tried to help them

Floofty: and how did this happen?

Filbo: I don't know beffica had just told them that gramble liked wiggle and before we knew it they fell to the ground!

Floofty: so they are dieing because of being heart broken.

Filbo: wait that can happen?

Floofty: it is rare, and when this happens it triggers a surge of stress hormones, these hormones can put anyone in a short term heart failure that can be life threatening.

Filbo: I hope there ok.

After some time

Floofty: we don't know if there ok, for now all we can do is wait.

Filbo: alright.

Filbo had walked over to the camp fire and looked gloomy, after a few minutes though he had seen gramble worried.

Filbo: what's wrong gramble?

Gramble: um well I was thinking of finally asking someone out and such and I had made a hat for them, but I can't find them have you seen them?

Filbo: who are they?

Gramble: I'm to embarrassed to say.

Filbo: come on, just say it.

Gramble: it's y/n.

Filbo's pov:

I don't wanna lie to him, yet I can't let gramble have them.

Filbo: oh you didn't hear.

Gramble: didn't hear what?

Filbo: they had passed.

Gramble's eyes started to fill with tears, he had ran to his barn while crying, I felt bad for lying but I couldn't let gramble have them, no I'm not jealous I just have had feelings for them longer than gramble has, and I don't think it would be far if he got y/n, then I wouldn't have anyone to love.

After some time

Gramble's pov:

I had tears running down my face, I had waited too long to tell them, I had kept choosing to not tell them and this happened,I had gotten sprout and hugged him.

Gramble: I missed my chance, if I weren't so shy I would of had them!

I had cried so much I almost threw up, I had looked out of my window to see it was already night.

Gramble: jeez it's already night.

I had went up to my room to rest until I had started to have a nightmare about y/n dieing, I had started to cry in my sleep until I felt someone trying to wake me up, and it was y/n!

Gramble:AHHHHH! Y/N I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!!

Y/n: shhh!!! And also who gave you that idea dude?

Gramble: well filbo had told me you died!

Y/n: I'm guessing he had gotten jealous.

Gramble: why?

Y/n: I'm not so sure myself gramble, well imma head home.

Y/n's pov:

I was about to head to my hut until I felt gramble grab my paw.

Gramble: wait y/n!

Y/n: yes?

Gramble: I was thinking maybe you and I could be a oh I don't know a thing?

I felt my face heat up and I saw that gramble's face had also had heated up, I had pecked his cheek.

Y/n: sure thing.

I walked home after seeing a flustered gramble.

Word count
(1122)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 54.6K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
161K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
323K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...