HEROES! Izukumidoriyaxreader

By PikachuGeeky

Enter (Y/N) Bakugou, Katsuki Bakugou's adopted sister and Izuku Midoriya's best friend! Quirkless as she is... More

Midoriya and Bakugou: Origins!
Courage!
BONUS: A look into the past
10 Months of Hell!
(UPDATE AUTHOR NOTE! IMPORTANT! READ!)
Author Announcement
(A/N): Big news
UA's Exam!
First Day of High School: Expulsion or Passing!
Second Day: A Battle Long Delayed!
Mock Battle: A Tiger's Restraint!
SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTEL: UPDATE SCHEDULE AND MORE!
Mock Battles Won!
Lunch Rush
UPDATE ON UPDATES

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ON UPDATES

345 4 6
By PikachuGeeky

Guys omg I just realized I didn't actually tell everyone about the schedule issues 🤦🏻‍♀️. I posted it on the message board a bunch of times, and I thought I posted it on all stories and completely forgot, so the people that don't follow me yet didn't see it. Sorry everyone 🙏🏻🙏🏻, honest mistake and apologies.

Basically, as I said in the past update (that the schedule would have to change once classes started), things have gotten messy. I explained on the message board that college restarted and I wouldn't update anything until I had a feel of the workload and how much free time I actually had.

In short, I'm currently being drowned in homework and stress from college, often sleeping less than 4 hours or none at all to finish paintings and such. So, I don't think I'm gonna be capable of an actual update schedule, what I'm gonna do is update what I feel like and have energy for when I have time, write chapters bit by bit whenever I have a few minutes to spare.
Sorry everyone 🥲🥲, college is killing me.
Please do isekai me out of here somebody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
280K 9.3K 144
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
12.2K 714 17
"In order to look out for others, you have to look out for yourself first." Having two famous pro hero parents is what lead her down this road to bec...
63.1K 1.2K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 π†πˆπ‘π‹ ππŽπ‘π πˆππ“πŽ a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...