The Owl House (Two Humans)

By Demondragon4444

Y/N a 19 yr old human boy who was raised by emperor Belos when he found him as a baby. Y/ N was trained in th... More

Info
1.Freedom and Survival
2.Demon Hunters Camp
3.My Own Steel
4.The Encounter of Two Humans
5.Father and Son Talk
6.New Encounters and Crazy Problems
8. The Corps Clang
9. Fire Breathing & Magic Breathing
10. New Goals & Decisions
11. Beast Breathing
12.Water Breathing
13. Serpent Breathing
14. Flower Breathing
15.Insect Breathing
16.Thunder Breathing
17. Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
18.Former Hashira Training
19.Stone & Sound breathing

7.Echoes of The Past

116 0 0
By Demondragon4444

In the Owl House

Y/N:a couple days has passed, and we're all looking through some books. Luz and Lilith are doing research for more glyph combos and I'm reading on breathing styles and techniques."hey, what you working on?" I said to Lilith.

Lilith:"watching the paint dry is the best part"

Y/N:she says while starring down on drawn paper as I just stood there in confusion.

Hooty:"a fresh cup of tea for you Lu-Lu!"

Lilith:"oh thanks hootsyfer, how do you always know?"

Y/N:I walked towards Luz and King as I leave them both to talk.

King:"is Hooty blackmailing Lilith?"

Y/N:"no, I think their really good friends" I said as I turn to Luz. "So hey, did you came up with anything new?"

Luz:"I've came up with so many new glyphs and forms, I even carved them all into the wooden sword you gave me" I said holding it up, showing 10 glyphs/forms on the side of the blade.

Y/N:"wow! This looks amazing" I said admiring it. "Also, what's with this fifth one? It looks unfinished" I said pointing at it.

Luz:"oh! That one took me a while to perfect" I said while carving the finishing touches. "But it's ready now! Now you see me!" I hold my breath and press the glyph while holding the sword tightly.

Lilith:I look up to see wasn't there. "Where did Luz go? Wasn't she just here a second just now?"

Y/N:"uhh" me and King stood there in surprise after what just happened.

Luz:"now you don't!" I said as I noticed the form wore off. "Oh, it seems that it only lasts for as long as I can hold my breath"

King:"don't ever do that again!" I said holding her tight.

Lilith:"do that again" I said in amusement.

Y/N:"yeah! That was amazing! How did you come up with that?!"

Luz:"well after learning that we can make more glyphs with different combinations I did a bit of research on what can do with what we have"

Y/N:"we'll that was so awesome! You've got to teach me how to do that!" I said with joy.

Luz:"sure"

King:"uagghh! All you two ever talk about is glyphs and breathing! Wouldn't you rather hang around with me?" I was saying as I saw Lilith tripping over my army.*gasp* "the king of demons fortress is under attack" I said throwing a stuff animal at her, only to be blocked by Hooty.

Hooty:"oh no I've been hit!"

Lilith:"your fine" I said holding him.

Hooty:"avenge me Lulu" was the last thing I said I laid dead in lulu's arms.

Lilith:"anyway demons haven't had a single ruler before Belos. There's no such thing as a king of demons" I said as he threw a plushy at me.

King:"yes there is! Hey Y/N, did I ever told you the story of how I was the greatest king of demons?"

Y/N:"no I don't think so"

King:I start explaining him of how was a great over lord with large armies and held great feasts. "And after loosing my crown, I lost all my powers, form and memories and turned into this"

Hooty:"what happened to your crown huh?"

Lilith:"it's ok if you don't remember very well in the past"

King:"I remember plenty! I remember my subjects, large feast, and I remember falling down a hole with some weird light I was reaching out to. One day I'll return to my rightful place, and all shall fear me!"

Luz:"yes you will" I said cuddling him close to me.

Y/N:"sorry buddy, but your just to adorable!" I said patting his head.

King:"I'll show! I can prove it!" I said leaving the room.

Luz:"look guys we have to be supportive of king and show him that we really care for him"

Lilith:"hey Y/N, you have a really good sense of smell, can you tell if King is being honest?"

Y/N:"to tell you the truth, even I have trouble deciding. He could be telling the truth or he could just be telling us what he think he knows is true"

King:I quickly return with both Lilith's and Eda's staffs."you all will regret ever doubting me, because we're goin to my castle!"

Luz;"huh?" I said in shock.

Y/N:"what, for real?!"

Hooty:"what's wrong Luz? Don't you want to go alo-"

Luz:"go with him! Of course!" I said cutting Hooty off and grabbing Eda's staff.

Lilith:"my historical expertise are being questioned and I will not allow it" I said getting my staff. "Hooty, would you like to accompany us?"

Hooty:"really?! Ok!"

Y/N:Hooty said in excitement. "But how are you even-" I was cut off with Hooty bringing over a bird house thing with straps as he went inside the large hole, he got his other side out of the door as he was fully in the little bird house. "Porta-Hooty, reporting for Hooty!"

Y/N:we were all uneasy after what we just saw. I turned around and held both my hands over my mouth as I felt like throwing up, my eyes even started to water."oh my god" I said crouching on my knees and taking very heavy breaths. "I'm gonna go to the kitchen for some water and then I'm gonna go out by the back door" I said while wiping my watery eyes.

Luz:"me too!" I said following behind him.

———————————————

Y/N:I ride with Lilith on her staff as we all make our way King's original home as direct us there. "How much further?! We're pretty far from the Boiling isles and I'm getting a strange scent from these seas!"

King:"well don't worry anymore, because we're here!" I said pointing at a distance.

Y/N:we get through the fog and as our path is clear, I see a large island in the distance."no way! Lilith, do you recognize this land?"

Lilith:"no, this isn't even on any of the maps back at the palace" I said as I stared in amazement at the island.

Luz:"this looks amazing and huge" I said as I hoped off Owlbert.

Y/N:we start walking into the forest through the humongous trees and plants around us, I sniff around I don't find any creatures or people living around here.

King:"we're here" I said pushing away some leaves as I show everyone my home.

Y/N:"wow, so this where you came from?"

King:"yeah, my kingdom was soon torn down and my armies were all gone. I lost all powers, shrunken down to how I am when Eda found me, but I will show everything of how it was back then" I said as I lead them towards the building. "Hey Y/N, can you lend me hand with these boulders?"

Y/N:"of course" I went to help King move some large rocks to clear the door way.

*RUMBLE*

King:the rocks fall off and we all make our way inside. "This here is my chambers where I would do our the hearts of my foes"

Y/N:"wow, I've gotta admit that this is pretty amazing"

King:"glad you think so"

Luz:we walk around with light balls on our hands as we looked around and saw a lot of strange things around here. I then got startled by some shadowy figure that just ran by.

Y/N:"Luz, you alright?" I said approaching her.

Luz:"did you see anything run by here?"

Y/N:"I think so and I'm even getting an odd scent from this place" I was getting lost in thought till King snapped me out.

King:"can't believe your eyes, huh?"

Luz:"yeah, this is all really great"

Y/N:"never been to ruins like these before" we continue to look around the place and something catches my attention. "Hey King, how come that's sealed up?"

King:"not really sure to be honest, all I remember is a muffled roar and falling deep down here"

Y/N:I was about ask him something else until Hooty and Lilith shoved us aside and started barking him with questions. "Well it seems now they believe him"

Luz:"yeah, I kinda wanna leave this place before Eda gets worried about where we are, but there's more I want to see"

Y/N:"you wanna check there?" I pointed at a long dark hallway.

Luz:we walked through the hall noticed a lot of murals of King. Eventually we stumble in a large room with strange creatures pinned against the walls. "Whoa, what kind of creatures are these?"

Y/N:"I've read a lot of books about monster and I have to admit, I've never seen these kinds of monsters before" I continue to observe them and trying to figure out what they are.

Luz:"hey Y/N, there's one missing here" I shine the light to an empty spot.

Y/N:I saw one of them was missing and I got startled by a strange scent follow by a loud grunting noise that was leading back to the others. "Oh no! The others are in trouble!"

————————

King:Lilith and Hooty continue to praise me as I keep showing them my murals of my glory days.

Lilith:"king of demons, what does this one represent?"

King:"ah! This shows me fighting against my enemies and conquering lands"

Y/N:"is everyone ok!" I shouted as me and Luz just arrived.

Luz:"we need to get out of here quick! We were just in a room with these strange monsters and one of them is missing!"

King:"oh! You both must've said stumble in my monstrosity room. No worries they can't hurt us" I said reinsuring the others as I here a strange sound from above. "Huh?"

Luz:we shine our lights up and see one of those boomerang head creature is alive and crawling on the ceiling and makes its way down towards us.

Boomerang:*clicking sounds* *extends out claws*

Luz:"not good!"

Y/N:"Luz! King!" The monster was about to hit them, but I cut between them as I pull out my sword. "Fire breathing, Eighth form: Flame Barrier!" I swing my sword at him, blocking all of its claw attacks by delivering multiple wide range slashes in circular motion in front of us.

Lilith:with Y/N distracting the beast I take a glyph. Magic breathing, Second form: Ice Craft - Icicle Strike! I send 3 ice shards at the monster, directly hitting him, buying enough time for the others to run. "Hurry this way!"

Y/N:we all headed towards the exit, but the monster managed to catch up to us and stood in front of us. I was about to strike back as it it raised it's claws at us until some kind small bomb clashed at its face. Soon Eda showed up in front of us with many potions around her waist.

Eda"get out! I'll hold it off!"

Y/N:"hurry! Come on!" I said we got out of the temple and catch our breath. We hear a lot of noise inside until Eda come me out with a wounded arm.

Lilith:"Edalyn!" I hurried to my sister's aid.

Luz:"that thing must've been guarding this place from intruders"

Y/N:"yeah"

King:"but why would it we be intruders? It's my castle" I said in confusion as I look at both Luz and Y/N with uneasy look. "Do you guys think I lied to you?"

Eda:"its not that you've been lying, you just don't know the truth" I sat down as Lilith bandage my arm. "It's you learn what really happened"

Y/N:and so, Eda started explaining everything to King about how she found him, he lost his horn, how got his obsession with ruling, what he's been thinking and believing this whole time.

King:I just stood there disbelief when Eda gave me my missing horn and suddenly old memories start to flood my mind. "No! So it was all lye!?" I said in despair as I threw the horn away from me and ran into the woods.

Eda:"King wait!" He ran far into the woods as we all ran to look for him.

———————————

Y/N:we search through the entire woods for King. "Hopefully he did ran off far from here"

Luz:"please tell me your able to track him"

Y/N:I sniff the air and I managed to catch King's scent. "He's this way! Come on" Luz follows behind me as we got to the beach and see King sitting on a log, starring into the sea. We slowly start to approach him from behind. "Uhh....hey there buddy, are those spots taken?"

King:I staid silent and just patted on both sides as they sat next to me. "I thought that my whole life I was destined to be a ruler, but it turns out that I'm nobody" I said in tears.

Luz:"you are somebody, your someone very special to us. I'm sorry for lying to you"

Y/N:"I may have know you for a short time, but I've grown to understand you a lot and I have fun being around you. I'm sorry I hurt you for playing along all this" I said patting his back.

King:"everyone lied! And I was too caught up in the fantasy to realize it...I...." I couldn't finish what I say and just cry my eyes out.

Luz:I looked down in silence as I just realized something. "Something is just not adding up though. You said that you also had a memory of you falling right?"

King:"probably some dumb thing I've made up"

Y/N:"but what if that's a real memory, it could lead to something about your past and what really happened"

King:"why does it matter?"

Luz:"because we want to help you" I said standing up.

Y/N:"we came here to learn about you and your past,  so that's what we'll do" I said reaching my hand out to King.

King:I staid quite for a moment as I grabbed his finger and helps me stand up. "Ok" I wiping my tears off.

Luz:"but, what will we do about the monster? It won't let us set a foot inside"

Y/N:"I got a plan, I should be able buy you all a couple minutes to see what's up there. Come on" I said as they follow behind me. We regroup with the others and informed them on what to do.

—————————————

Boomerang head: *walks around*

Lilith:me and Hooty are invisible and we make our way inside undirected. The monster notices something off, Hooty fires some elixir potions at it, causing a diversion. "Now, Y/N!" I call out to him.

Y/N:when Lilith gives me the signal I quickly dash towards the beast, it notices me but I run around him in a wide range circle at full speed. Let see you try to get out of this! Total concentration Fire breathing, Ninth form: Fire Vortex! I continue to run around the monster as I then deliver multiple slashes from around him in all directions as I trap him in a cyclone of fire. With the beast distracted and unable to escape the other make their way in.

Luz:Y/N keeps the monster in check as me, Eda and King get inside as I take out my sword and activate a glyph. "Magic breathing, Fourth form: Fire Blast!" I shoot the tip of my sword upward, sending a beam of flames towards the ceiling, blasting the rocks off as it falls down on the beast, burying it underneath.

Y/N:I quickly moved out as the rocks from above trap the creature underneath. "This isn't gonna hold in for long! Let's go!" I said hoping on Lilith's staff as we all made our up. We reach the top, but find it completely empty. "There's nothing here!"

King"uh, guys! It's here!" I said as the monster catches up to us, we all backed up against a wall as the beast slowly approaches us. I feel something happening from behind me as I touched the wall, a big door appears, we all stumble down when it opens as they quickly close before the monster could get in.

Y/N:we were taken aback on what happen as I look at my surroundings. "Where did this room even come from? King was that you?" I said turning to face him as he looked surprised also.

Lilith:"this room is old" I said looking around.

Y/N:"this must've been where King was born. Does this trigger any memories?" I said to King.

King:"not much, but I think I know what might help"  I head to Eda and she gives me my missing my horn as I then start to remember everything. "I was still inside the egg and I heard a loud roar, but I couldn't do anything so I went back to sleep. I soon hatched, crawled towards the door, that beast carried me and took me down from here. That roar, it meant son. I don't know how, but I know it, someone called me there son. Guys I think that was my dad"

Luz:"I bet it was"

*CRASH*

King:the monster broke through does doors and was about to attack Luz and Y/N, but I quickly swoop in. "Stop!"

Boomerang head: *bows down*

Luz:I was surprised on how it listen to King. "Wow, maybe you weren't exactly the king of demons"

King:"but I was important to someone, guys if my dad is still out there I want to find him. I'm not that old it could be possible, will you help me?"

Luz:"absolutely"

Y/N:"of course we will, buddy"

King:"thank you" I said wiping my tears. "Oh! And can we keep him?" I pointed at the boomerang head.

All:"NO!"

Hooty:"YEEEESSS!" I said hugging everyone.

——————————————

Y/N:the others keep having a look around and talking while Luz and I wait outside. "Man, what a day it's been"

Luz:"yeah, we got to learn more about King, discover new places and old myths. Everyday is very exciting"

Y/N:"yeah" I look around the forest from a distance while waiting for the others to come back until I suddenly picked an unusual scent. "What that?" I said scanning the area.

Luz:"is something wrong?"

Y/N:"I sense an odd presence near us, but I can't tell where" I hold a stance as I held my sword and noticed something being shot towards us. "Luz, watch out!" I said as I pulled out my sword and deflected the attack, I noticed that it what seems to be tranquilizers as they fall to the ground. "Who's there!" I called out. Soon two people in strange uniforms leaped from the bushes and stand a few feet away from us. "Who are you?! And why are you attacking us?!"

Person 1:"what are you all doing here?! How did you find this place?!"

Luz:"please calm down! We don't want any trouble!"

Y/N:"yeah, just wait for our friends to come back and then we'll go home!"

Person 2:"there's more of you?! Oh no, we can't let you go now that you know about our existence here!"

Y/N:"what are you talking about?! You goons were the once to approach us first!" They then quickly dashed towards us as I had my sword on me. "Luz!"

Luz:"right!" I jump out and took out a glyph. "Magic breathing, First form: Light Of Hope!" I use the light glyph to creat a huge flash of light, blinding both of them.

Y/N:thanks to Luz they're in able to see, giving me a chance to strike. "Fire breathing, First form: Fire Slash!" I deliver a single powerful slash, but they evade it just in time. Before I called attack again I felt something sting me. "Gah!" I soon noticed that I been hit by one of the darts, eventually I fall to the ground and I was out like a light.

Luz:"big bro-" before I could help him up, I got it by one of the tranquilizers and went to sleep.

Person 3:"good thing I laid low so we'd get the surprise attack" I said jumping down from the tree.

Person 1:"thanks, now who are these people?"

Person 2:"not sure, but he said that theres others, so let's deal with them first so we can bring them into the village for questioning"

Eda:"Luz, Y/N! What's happening?!" We exited the temple and noticed 3 people holding the two humans who are unconscious.

Person 1:"what are you doing on this island?! Your not supposed to be here!"

Person 2"wait! Are they who I think they are?" I said astonished as I realized who they are.

LATER........

Y/N:I hear faint voice calling me as I later wake up by someone violently shaking me.

Person 1:"WAKE UP!!!"

Y/N:"what?! What's going on?!" I said getting my vision together and even noticed that my hands were tied.

Person 1:"I'll tell you what! You are in the presence of the Hashira!"

Y/N:"the what-shira?!" I said puzzled as I turn to Luz who was looking at something and then I finally noticed at least a dozen people standing in front of us, looking down on us.

Luz:"Y/N, what's going on?"

Y/N:"I have no idea" I said not believing that this night just keeps on getting crazier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 927 38
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
6.3K 136 27
The daughter of Sirius Black learns to live parent-less with her two uncles, Remus Lupin, and Tony Stark. An odd living arrangement, in two countries...
12K 286 34
~Owl House Fanfic~ Podarge was the child of a Titan and a witch. From a young age they were shunned for being a hybrid, given the name "a harpy." Th...
584 6 11
Eda has not been sleeping well. Since facing petrification at the hands of the Emperor's coven, she has been getting nightmares about failed attempts...