✧ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖 ✧ ┊ïđ™...

By -angel1004

ð–ðĄðĻ ðĪ𝐧𝐞𝐰 ð­ðĄðž 𝐎𝐚ðŦ𝐜𝐚𝐎𝐭ðĒ𝐜 𝐓𝐎ðŪðĪðĒðŽðĄðĒðĶ𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚ðĨ𝐎ðĻ 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐎𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 ðĻðĨ𝐝𝐞ðŦ... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰ðĻ ❀
ð“ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
𝟎𝟏 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟐 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟑 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟒 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
𝐒ðĒðą ❀
𝐒𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐭ðĒðĶ𝐞 ⋆ 𝐎ðĐ𝐞𝐜ðĒ𝐚ðĨ ðœðĄðšðĐ𝐭𝐞ðŦ
author's note (discontinued)
another author's note :>
𝐄ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
𝐍ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
book promotion time !
𝐓𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐄ðĨ𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞ðĨðŊ𝐞 ❀
kiss kiss fall inlove<3 new book owo
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŪðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐅ðĒ𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐒ðĒðąð­ðžðžð§ ❀
𝐒𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐄ðĒð ðĄð­ðžðžð§ ❀
𝐍ðĒ𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐎ðĒðą ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐎𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐞ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐧ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐎ðĒðą ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐎𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐞ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐧ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ❀
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝

8.7K 379 152
By -angel1004

❝ Goodbye everyone! ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"Do we really have to go?" Y/n pouts as she watched the boys pack their belongings for the trip home. After a few days of long hectic training, it was finally time for them to go back home to Miyagi.

Kei quirk an eyebrow at her as he walked passed by her with a neatly folded comforter in his hands. "What?  You don't want to come home? We can leave you here if you want." He smirked, not looking back to see her horrified reaction.

She lets out a loud gasp and pouted even more, "Nii-chaaaan." she whined, only for him to snicker back at her.

She turns to Sugawara and immediatley stood up and running up to him, hugging his left leg. She looks up at him with wide and worried eyes. "You're not going to leave me here are you?"

The silver headed teen only chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Of course not. Who would leave an adorable child behind like you." She whines in protest as he starts attacking her precious soft cheeks with the slightly hard pinches.

"Sthaaap" Y/n pushes his hands away, quickly covering her now red cheeks. "What is it with people pinching my cheeks." She grumbles under her breath, massaging her cheeks before walking over to where her dino stuff toy was and picked it up.

"Alright team, got everything with you?" Daichi looks around the classroom once more, inspecting if there was anything left untidy. He nodded to himself in approval as he see a clean classroom, it was like there were no signs of rowdy boys staying here for a couple days.

"Wait!" The team turns their head towards the little blond girl who struggled to put on her backpack. She even dropped her dino toy in the process. They quietly chuckled at her poor attempts of putting her arms inside her backpack straps.

Ennoshita slightly chuckles and approaches her, "Here let me." he offered her his help. She looks at him for a moment before nodding and murmured a small 'thank you'. He properly guided her hands inside hoops of the straps and adjusting it for her.

After he was done, she crouched down to pick up her stuff toy from the floor before standing back up to meet the other's gazes.

"I'm done!" Y/n said, flashing them a bright smile that could easily beat the radiant sun.

Daichi smiled and looked at his team, "Alright team, let's move out."

〔✿〕

Bokuto lets out a dramatic sob as hugged the little girl in his arms. "Baby owl I'm so gonna miss you. Don't you dare forget me, okay?" he cried.

Y/n nods her head, pushing herself back as she held onto his shoulders. "I won't ever forget you Ko-nii," she said, before looking back to the others who she befriended during her stay. "You guys too. You really did made it memorable for me for the past few days, so thank you for taking care of me." she smiled at them. The others didn't bother to hide their smiles as they also enjoyed the company of the little girl.

Bokuto couldn't help but let out another dramatic wail as he hugged her once again. Kenma looks up from his game and slightly grimaced in disgust.

"Bokuto stop that! You're embarassing yourself." Konoha hissed at the owl horned headed teen, who kept on weeping onto the little girl's shoulder.

Y/n didn't know what to do but just pat his back softly, hoping that it would make him calm down.

Kuroo slightly smirked at the scene, while Akaashi was looking at them with a small smile on his face.

"Alright, alright, that's enough of that." Kuroo steps in and swiftly picks up Bokuto from the back of his collar and throws him back to his team. He flashed the little girl a grin, "Now chibi-chan, where is my hug?" he asked, wiggling his fingers, opening his arms as he crouched down a bit.

As she was about to respond, she suddenly caught a familiar pudding headed boy in the crowd. Kenma seemed to notice her gaze and looks her with a meek smile and shyly waves at her.

"Ken Ken!" She pushes Kuroo away and sprinted over to Kenma, who almost jump in surprise at the sudden hug attack from the girl. Yaku lets out a laugh at the gosmacked expression of Kuroo, who felt like he got rejected.

Kenma blinked for a couple of moments, malfuntioning for a bit as he didn't know what to do next. After a few seconds of collecting his thoughts, he responded back as he awkwardly wrapped his arms around the little girl and hugged her gently. Even if they had minimal interactions together, they still had a splendid time together playing video games on Kenma's phone or PSP.

Y/n smiled and was the first one to let go from the hug. "I promise to be good in minecraft the next time we'll see each other." She declared. Kenma smiles and nods, "I wish you all the best." he softly replied.

She then continued to hug everyone elseー much to Kuroo's dismay. "Hey chibi-chan! Don't forget about me." Kuroo whined at the lack of attention from the little girl. She looks back at him and smiled. "Oh yeah, I forgot to give you a hug, Rooster-nii!" He ignored the sound of snickers from the crowd and picked up the little girl and placed her by his side.

"Now chibi-chan, if anyone bullies you in your school, you can always insult them by saying words from the periodic table. It works like a charm." Kuroo advised her. Yaku for the first time, nods in approvement at Kuroo's words. That's the only right thing that came out from his mouth.

Y/n smiles and nods her head in understanding. "Aye aye captain rooster!" she said, saluting at him.

Kuroo smiled at his little disciple. "Good girl. Now, before you leave, let us first sing the elements of the periodic tabl-"

"Enough with the musical theatric number, we really have to go." Kuroo flinched at the piercing glare that Daichi gave him. The Karasuno team were already done packing their stuff inside the bus and were just waiting for the others to say their goodbyes to the other team.

"Oi stop hogging our little crow!" Tanaka and Nishinoy growled, jealous to see that the others had  little Y/n's attention. Before they could even pounce at them, Ennoshita grabbed a hold of the back of their shirts.

"Geez Daichi, alright." Kuroo awkwardly laughs and places down the little girl on the ground and ruffles her hair. She runs up to Akaashi and hugged him also.

"Akaashi! Why can't we just take Y/n-chan and bring her home with us?!" Bokuto pouted making Akaashi look at him witb a deadpanned expression.

"Bokuto-san, that's considered a crime. We can't take someone else's child."

"Aawww"

Lev smiled down at the little girl, who stood below his waist line. "Y/n-chan you better get taller the next time I see you. Looking down at you sometimes makes my neck hurt- EEEKK" he fell down to the floor as Yaki kicked on the back.

"Lev! Don't be rude to my sweet child." Yaku gave him a disapproving look before changing his expression to an affectionate one as he looked down at the innocent little girl. "Good bye sweetie! Have a safe trip!"

Y/n blinks and tilts her head in confusion before slowly nodding in reply. "I will"

"Wait I almost forgot!" Kuroo exclaimed in surprise. He quickly shrugged off his vibrant red team jacket and placed his jacket on her shoulders. "Here. Now you're a true Nekoma member." he proudly announced.

Confused, she looks down at it momentarily before looking back at him. It was obviously too long for her height as the jacket reached down to the ground. "What's this for?"

He placed his hands on both of his waist and shrugged. "A little something to remember by us." He smiled.

Bokuto blinks in wonder, "We're giving out our jackets now? Alright then, I as the captain of the Fukurodani team, volunteer as tribute to give out their jacket to the best little owl." He mused, stepping out from the crowd and removing his jacket along the way.

"Now Y/n-chan, I think it's best if you wear our jacket instead of that nasty red one." Bokuto said, handing her his jacket.

Kuroo turned to him with snide look. "Hold on a minute, I was here first. And besides, red looks better on her."

"Pft are you colorblind Kuroo bro? Our Fukurodani colors looks way better on her." Bokuto snorts.

The raven headed teen grew an irk mark, "Dumbass, red is way cooler than your plain old colors."

Th teams around them sweatdropped as the two bestfriends argued. Y/n looks at them weirdly before smiling and thanking the other two captains of the other teams who also handed out their team jackets.

Daichi watched them with an unamused expression before looking down at the little girl. "Come on kiddo, it's time to go home." he said, ushering her to go inside the bus. She turns head towards the two arguing friends, "But-"

"Don't mind them. They're just doing something studpid. It's in their nature." Daichi reassured her. She looks at him and shrugged, adjusting her hold onto her jackets before using her right hand to wave at the teams.

"Good bye everyone!" she yelled, catching the attention of everyone, as well as the two arguing bestfriends.

"Bye Y/n-chan!"

"Eat well and stay healthy!"

"See you later baby owl!"

"Now go my little disciple, spread the good word to others." Kuroo sniffs, wiping away the fake tears in his eyes and sighed. "They grow up so fast." Kenma glanced at him with disgust on his face before rolling his eyes at his dramatic act.

"Visit us soon!"

Y/n lets out a laugh and nods her head, "I will" she promised, waving them a goodbye before following the others inside the bus. Kageyama moves aside as he lets the little girl get in first before following behind her.

She immediately rushed off towards the aisle, ignoring the warning yells from the 'old man' Kenshin to walk slowly. She spotted her brother sitting the back and immediately took the empty seat beside him.

Kei turns away from the window and looks down at her. He raised an eyebrow at the colorful team jackets that she has in her arms. " Why do you have the other team's jacket?"

"Oh! It's a gift from my friends." Y/n explained to him. "I got one from each team. How cool is that?!"

"It seemed like you were being scouted out there." Kei snickered.

"Yeah. I wonder how their volleyball girl's team are." She pondered, thinking for her future volleyball plans. Suddenly, he grabs all of the jackets from her arms.

"Hey! What are you doing? Those are mine." Y/n tried to reach out for them but leans back in surprise when he replaces them by placing his black Karasuno jacket over her. She looks at him with a mixed of surprised and confused expression.

He raised an eyebrow at her, "What? Black is obviously way better. Plus my jacket seems to suit you more. It's best if you wear that than wearing other team's jacket." he shrugs, placing the neatly folded jackets inside his bag.

"Besides, I think you'll have more potential in Karasuno than in other schools. After all, we are no longer the wingless crows that they know before." He said, sitting back up straight after zipping the back.

Y/n's lips slowly parted as she looks at her brother in pure awe. "Nii-chan you look so cool saying those words." she uttered out making him slightly turn red.

"I don't need your flattery words." he cooly said.

"But it's true! It kind of sounds like you're starting to like volleyball again." she excitedly said.

Kei looks at her with unreadable expression before pushing her head back towards the chair rest, earning giggles from the little girl. "Go to sleep." he said, trying to change the subject.

The little girl pushes his hands away from her face and giggled. "But I'm not sleepy." she sajd.

"Well what do you want to do then?"

"Tell me a story!"

"No."

"Aw come on Ni-chan!"

"Nope not a chance, midget. What you need is sleep. Look at how small you are."

"Keeeeiiiii"

"Don't start acting up like Akiteru-nii."

In the end, Y/n was able to make her brother tell her a story about dinosaurs.

·˚ ༘₊· ((🌿)) ➳ ꒰°𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆꒱

Hi?? Omg it has been months since I've last updated any of my books. I just got back from writer's block, and here I am still fabulous as ever! HAHAHAHA

A lot has happened to me for the past few months. One of them is that I will be graduating soon from Senior High School, which means your girl is going to College next school year! Hurray! More stress 😩✨

I know that I'm slow writer but I promise you that I'll write as much as I can since it's already summer for me. I'll try to update in the next incoming days, I just have to rewatch some of the eps from Haikyuu:3

Thank you guys once again for taking this time to read my book. I really do appreciate for all the love and support . Ily all and stay safe<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 383 13
â€Ē°. *āŋ ❝ðĒ ðĄðšð­ðž 𝐜ðĻðĨ𝐝 𝐧ðĒð ðĄð­ðŽ.❞ ðĒ𝐧 ð°ðĄðĒðœðĄ 𝐘/𝐍 ðĄðšðŽ ð­ðĄðž 𝐰ðĻðŦ𝐎𝐭 𝐝𝐚ðē ðĻ𝐟 ðĄðžðŦ ðĨðĒ𝐟𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ðĻ𝐧𝐞 𝐎ðĒ𝐧𝐠ðĨ...
109K 4.3K 39
â˜ū 蛍 月åģķ ┊ 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗞𝗎ð—Ļð—Ļ ð—™ð—”ð—Ąð—™ð—œð—–ð—§ð—œð—Ēð—Ą ፧ ā―đ։ āЈâœĐ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ - 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇‧˚₊*ĖĨ✧ ❝ 𝗜 𝗛𝗔ð—Đ𝗘 𝗙ð—Ēð—Ļð—Ąð——...
359K 7.9K 15
[𝐒ðŪ𝐧𝐚 𝐑ðĒ𝐧𝐭𝐚ðŦðĻðŪ ðą 𝐅𝐞ðĶ!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞ðŦ] {𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃} 𝘠𝘰ð˜ķ ð˜Ūð˜Ķð˜Ķð˜ĩ ð˜Ē 𝘧𝘰ð˜đ ð˜Ķ𝘚ð˜Ķð˜Ĩ ð˜Ģ𝘰𝘚 ð˜Ēð˜ĩ ð˜Ē ð˜ąð˜Ēð˜ģð˜ĩ𝘚. 𝘞ð˜Đð˜Ēð˜ĩ ð˜ļ𝘊ïŋ―...
63.3K 2K 26
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙄 𝙙ð™Īð™Ģ'ð™Đ 𝙎𝙖ð™Ģð™Đ ð™Đð™Ī 𝙄'ð™Ē ð™Ļ𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙... ❞ ❝𝙄'ð™Ąð™Ą ð™Ĩ𝙧ð™Īð™Đ𝙚𝙘ð™Đ ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 𝙖ð™Ļ ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊𝙧 𝙂𝙊𝙖ïŋ―...