Intoxicating

By xcxxnanixxcx

Rosalina, 24 year old whose family was just killed by her abusive FiancΓ©, escapes to New York where she gets... More

PROLOGUEπŸ¦‹CHARACTERS
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Consequences
Chapter Three: Arrival
Chapter Four: Cocktail Waitress
Chapter Five: Attitude
Chapter Six: Unwanted Guest
Chapter Seven: Escape Plan
Chapter Eight: Drunken Confidence
Chapter Nine: Repercussions
Chapter Ten: Stand Off
Chapter Eleven: The Deal
Chapter Twelve: The Party
Chapter Thirteen: Her Keeper
Chapter Fourteen: The Date
Chapter Fifteen: The Dark Room
Chapter Sixteen: Silent Treatment
Chapter Sixteen: Silent Treatment P.2
Chapter Seventeen: Interruptions
Chapter Eighteen: Family Reunion
Chapter Nineteen: Old Habits
Chapter Twenty : Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: Like Father, Like Son
Chapter Twenty-Two: Homecoming
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Blue Rose
Chapter Twenty-Five: Fallout
Chapter Twenty-Six: Lorna
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Trust
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Sebastian
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Invasion
Chapter Thirty-One: Sleepover
Chapter Thirty-Two: Charity Ball
Chapter Thirty-Three: Butterflies
Chapter Thirty-Four: Alone P.1
Chapter Thirty-Five: Alone P.2
Chapter Thirty-Six: Back to Business
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Back to Spain
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Future
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Kidnapped
Chapter Forty: Lee
Chapter Forty-One: The Last Fight
Chapter Forty-Two: Realizations
Chapt Forty-Three: Questions
Chapter Forty-Four: Wedding Plans
Chapter Forty-Five: A New Chapter
πŸ¦‹ EPILOGUE πŸ¦‹

Chapter Thirty: Untold Dates

4.2K 72 12
By xcxxnanixxcx

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

Stepping into the shower, the hot water soothes my sore muscles. The steam from the shower, getting everywhere, I turn around to Alec behind me, "You trying to kill me?"

"Never. I just seem to still be a little upset. "I step a little closer, placing my hands on his chest. "Oh yeah?" He grabs my waist pulling me in as he kissing me roughly. "Yeah." He moans into my mouth as he grabs my thighs, picking me up.

My back hits the wall as I shiver at the cold tiles against my back. I grab his head while he kisses down my neck and chest.

He lines himself up with my entrance as he lowers me down. My hands around his neck as my lips part. "God." Our bodies slam against the wall and I feel like I'm dying but in the best way possible.

I throw my head back, grabbing his face as his pace gets more intense. "You look so pretty taking my dick, baby" He whispers in my ear, "You look even better." I quip with a smile.

He sets me down then turns me around before sticking it back in. "Yes" I breathe out as my hands trail up the shower walls.

His hands travel from my hips to my breast as I struggle to breathe. "Alec!" I chant as I grab my hand over his. "You like that, baby?" I'm falling apart.

I nod which earns me a hard smack on my ass. He grits grabbing my hair, yanking me closer to him. "I like it." I repeat a few times.

Grabbing my throat, pulling my body flush against his. My eyes get heavier and heavier as his speed gets faster. "Oh my god Alec" I stammer as he bits my neck, deeply laughing.

God help me to survive the tsunami being created between my legs.

I lift my arms up and grab his head as he pounds thrusts himself into me. My eyes rolling back, he lifts my head back. Staring at him with little to no eye sight, he places on hand to my pussy and runs my clit.

"Fuck, Alec I'm going to come" I moan out and he deepens his strokes. "Give it to me baby" He chants in my ear and I fall apart all over his dick.

My body profusely shaking as my orgasm rips through me. He comes as I come down from my high.

My legs feel like jelly and I want to lay down. "I don't have anymore to give, I'm tapped out." I whine as he kisses me on my forehead. "Okay let's go to bed." He turns the water off, picking me up and laying me down on the bed, putting the blank over me.

I don't remember much after that because I knocked the fuck out.

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I wake up and grunt at the sun shining through the window. "Fuck, it's bright" I groan and sit up slowly. "Fuck ow." I laugh a little and reminisce about last night.

I hear someone outside the door. I stand up and grab some shorts and a shirt. I walk up to the door when Tatiana bust through.

"Rosalina, when we're you going to tell me your birthday was in a week in a half."

Shit.

My eyes widen and I put my pointer finger up to her mouth. "Hush before Alec hears you." I assert. "Why?" She ask and I run my fingers through my hair.

"Tatiana, I don't really celebrate my birthday. I never really could." I stammer and she grabs my shoulders. "Rosalina, we are celebrating your birthday whether you like it or not. However I won't tell Alec" She finishes.

"Thank you.......Where is he?" I ask and she turns away from me. "Where is he?" I slap my forehead. "He may or may not be punching the living shit out of three guys that tried to follow me from the club"

My eyes widen.

"What do you mean? Are you okay? I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I apologize and she stops me. "It's fine. I've been through worse. None of this is your fault. When James and I got together, We went through so much shit."

"Let me go and check on him." I say and she shakes her head. I take a deep breathe before going to change my clothes.

After getting dressed, I walk down to the basement. Upon getting downstairs, Alec turns to me and smiles.

"Rosalina" I recognize the voice as one of Dante's old men. "Lee is" One of Lee's men speaks and I cut him off walking over to Alec.

"Lee is looking for me, he will find me. Blah, blah, blah" I say sarcastically and some of the men in the room laugh.

I look up at Alec who is more upset then he was. "Did I tell you to fucking speak?" He ask and the man, spits in my direction.

"I'm going to show you what happens when you disrespect not only me but my girl." I smile at his comment.

He walks over and grabs a roll of socks. I must have looked like a kid at the candy store. He walks over to a bucket and turns to look back at me. He can see the excited stupid corny smile on my face and motions for me to come over.

I quickly run over and squat next to him. "Have you ever used Acid before?" He asks and I'm pretty sure my eye balls came out if the sockets.

"No"

He places the gloves on my hands. He doses the socks with Acid and then hands the clamp to me. I walk over to the guy who unfortunately was talking shit.

I'm excited.

Alec comes over and holds his mouth open with gloves on. I stick the socks in his mouth and as he bites down to get it out, he's just producing more acid.

Blood and tricks of smoke coming out of his mouth, I look up at Alec. "Why have I never thought about this?" I laugh as his screaming fills the room.

I look over at the other guy, staring at me with fear in his eyes. I lock eyes with him as I yank the sock out of the man's mouth.

This one will talk.

He's scared.

I walk over and gently rub my fingers on his face. "So what.......if you fail, he just keeps sending more?" He looks at me like he wants to spill but the acid filled bitch keeps cutting him off.

"Don't say shit, Armando"

Before I can react, Alec punches him out cold. I look over at him as he rolls up his sleeves, biting my bottom lip.

"What.... this turns you on?" He asked and I laugh a little. "Maybe" I say softly, flashing him an innocent smile.

I squat down and look up to the man. "What were you going to say, Armando?" I ask and he stutters a little. "Y-Yes. They just send us out. If we come back empty handed we die."

"Damn that's a lose, lose situation" Alec says and everyone starts laughing. "Why does Lee want me dead so bad?" I ask and he scoffs a little.

"How much time do you have?........A number of things." He scoffs. I motion for him to continue talking and he starts listing them off.

He thinks you fucked everything up when you runaway

He never wanted you and Alec to get together, even when y'all were younger.

He feels like you came between him and his family

Oh and he thinks you did something to Lorna

"Why would that matter?" I asks and he leans his head back a little. "They were together when she fled from here" I gasp. I turn to see Alec gagging.

This is fucking priceless.

I burst out laughing and everyone starts laughing. "That's fucking gross" I laugh and the guy in front of me laughs. I immediately stop laughing and slap him.

"What are you laughing for?" I ask aggressively. "I-I. Your just really funny" He smiles and I hear Alec clear his throat.

"You hitting on my girl? Alec snaps and the guy, looks up at me.

Don't look over here, I'd do the same shit.

"Rosalina" Alec voices and I stand up and walk over to him. I give him a kiss and walk back upstairs. I hear his screams as I close the door.

Poor guy

I walk to the living room and see Tatiana on the couch. "Bitch your still here?" She laughs and walks over to me. "Yes, I wanted to go shopping." She says and I smile.

"Okay, let's go."

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

"God I love this color." I say, holding it up to my skin. "You should get it" I start laughing. "No I would look stupid." I saw turning back to the red lingerie in my hand.

"You've never worn, lingerie before?" She asks and I shake my head no. "It feels good when you put it on. More confidence" She stammers off and I turn back to the full body mirror looking at it.

I mean maybe I should get it. He might like it.

Tatiana walks around the clothing rack and steps beside me. "I have to tell you something" She says nervously and I drop the lingerie down a little. "What's up?" I respond.

"Well....I think James—umm— I think" She stutters and I can feel myself get a little heated. "You think he's cheating?" I spit out. She looks like she's about to tear up.

"Tatiana, if you start crying. I will kill him without an explanation" I state and she tries to hold it together.

"He's just been super distant. He's more busy than usual and yesterday I caught him in a lie."

"He said Alec sent him out to do something, this morning when I came over. I asked and Alec said he hadn't talked to him in a few days." She breathes heavily.

"Okay okay, so what do you want to do?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Um maybe we can catch him in the act" She suggest and I nod.

"Don't worry, however if we find him and he is cheating. I'm going to cut his dick off" She laughs a little before placing a hand on my shoulder. "Love, if I catch him cheating, he won't survive" We both laugh.

After more shopping, we head back to the house.

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

We walk inside the house and see Alec and James talking. "I think we should bring Oliver in" I whisper. "What if he finds out and is mad?" She stammers and I nudge her.

"Don't get all weak in the knees on me." She laughs and we walk over to get Oliver. Alec grabs my hand as we are walking and I turn around smiling.

"There's a charity event that's going to be held in about a week. Get anything you need for it." Alec says and I nod my head.

I look over to James who smiles at me and I roll my eyes, turning back around. We walk over to Oliver and both tap him.

"Hi Oly"

"Hi Oliver"

He turns around and slaps his head. "What do you girls need?" He sighs and Paul laughs. "I need you to tap a phone" Tatiana says and he looks concerned. "Whose?" He askes and she gets tongue tied.

Straight shooter here.

"James. She thinks James is cheating" I spit out and Oliver's eyes widen. "Rose. Tatiana. Do you want me to die?" He asks sincerely. "No" we both answer and he nods his head.

"Okay so no. I'd rather keep my life. however I'm sure he's not cheating on you. He's not that stupid" He responds laughing.

"God, why must we always have to do things around here" I huff. We go upstairs and chill out for a little before coming back downstairs to a few angry men.

"What's going on?" I ask one of the men. "We just found out Lee is going to be at the charity ball. Alec's not too happy about it." He responds.

I look past everyone to see him talking and it looks important. "This ball is going to be an absolute shit show" I whisper and Tatiana agrees. "What day is the ball?"

The man over hears me and leans back to answer my question. "June 17th ma'am" I slap my head and groan. "That's your bi" I place my hands over her mouth and push her back.

"Have you lost your mind?" I whisper harshly. "Why don't you like your birthday?" I roll my eyes.

"Tatiana, when I was younger the only time my birthday was ever acknowledged was by Alec when we were little. It was either forgotten or we didn't have enough money to celebrate."

"I don't want to bother anyone. Please. People are just now forgetting about the fact that I'm more crazy then I let on. Come on, let me have some type of peace." I release and she nods.

"Fine. Fine Rosalina however you can't keep things like this from Alec. He'll find out one way or another." She says and I nod pushing her back into the room.

This is going to be a challenging week.

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

_____________
Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458 23 13
"Come on now, we're just having some fun.'' My body felt frozen and the tears started to fall as I thrashed around, trying to push them both off of m...
1M 27.8K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
39.1K 1.3K 65
COMPLETED "What you're doing is wrong?" I smirked, licking my lips as she wails tied by the bedpost and completely bare to me. "You know what have y...
330K 6K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π†πšπ«πœπ’πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...