The CEO & The Investigator

By Suga_rr28

Investigator Yn have to solve a very serious case along with Investigator Hyunjin who later decides to tell t... More

My future wife is a complete idiot.
What's that....
Cabin 13th 8th floor
MAYBE JUST AS A FRIEND
AS A WIFE! RIGHT?
2 Weeks
FLASH BACK
"Do you still love Yn?"
Little girl!
11
12
13
14
The real Jungkook
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

Is this Jungkook's blood ?

369 5 0
By Suga_rr28

Kim is now taken under enquiry but, Hyunjin took him to office secretly so that the media could not detect him. He is there in the bureau under supervision on some employees.

Time skips~
Now Yn and Jungkook are at home. And the police department ordered to surround his house so that he would be safe. And Yn went to home hiding herself from the police, just for protection.

As they reached home Jungkook immediately threw himself on the sofa. Yn also threw herself on the other side because they both were tired.
They both looked at each other.

Yn's pov~
Come on Jungkook! Show me some emotions. I want to find out what's going on in your mind. Mannnnnn!!!!!!

We have been staring at each other for so long. Why isn't he sifting his gaze away?

"Hey! What happened? "
I asked

"Umm! *he looked away* I'm .... I'm just tired. "

Mr. JEON JUNGKOOK you just gave me a hint. *Inner smirk* Not by your eyes but by your reaction.
*She went to the bedroom*
I think i should take a shower.

Time skips-
*She came out of the bathroom in towel, thinking he wouldn't be in the room. *

I came outside the bathroom to take my cloth.
But unfortunately This mr. Jerk was there, using this phone.

"Ahhhh~~~" *Yn screamed.*

He looked at me, shocked and his eyes went from my head to toes. Feeling embarrassed, he looked away, I can see him blushing. I immediately took my cloth. And came, in the bathroom.
as fast i could.

So......

He loves me! *sigh out*

I don't know what to say!

Why? (Crying)

Why?

He fell for me!

Hyunjin fell for me because of a reason i can understand but why he? I don't want to face that phase again!
I wish he don't get obsessed of me!

I'm glad that i have a friend like Hyunjin, who saved me from

.....Kim Hyunwoo .....

and made me this strong.

But I still can't stop thinking about Hyunwoo. I can't get over him. He still owns my heart!!

Why?

Why?*she was on urge of crying*

Why did u treated me like that Hyunwoo? You never loved me.

You only used me. *a tear fell from her eyes*.

I LOVE YOU HYUNWOO!

But

I hate you too..

End pov~

After changing she washed her face, and went outside. She saw him doing something on his laptop. He looked at her.

"I .......I'll prepare the dinner! " *she said hesitating*

Jk-"Okay! " She went to kitchen.

Jungkook's pov~
Why she was hesitating? Is she feeling uncomfortable after i saw her in towel? I should say sorry.

*he went down stairs and saw her cooking. He went and took the spatula from her hands and started cooking himself. She went backwards. *

"I'm sorry. Yn!"
"Why?"
"For what happened a moment
ago!" (He said still cooking)

"Its fine! You don't have to say sorry!"

"Then why were u hesitating to speak?"

*Yn realised what he is talking about and a flash of Hyunwoo came in her mind, giving her blurry eyes.
That precious tear fell down her soft cheeks.

Because she didn't replied, Jungkook turned around to see what happened. Looking at her tears, his heart clenched. He immediately kept the spatula on the counter. And went to her. *

"Hey! why are u crying? "

"Its nothing! " *she wiped her tears*

" Please tell me! "

"Its nothing Jungkook! "

"Then don't cry! Seeing you crying makes my heart heavy. "

*she looked at him..... Into his eyes! And finally

could see the love...and care. He wanted to hug her but did not because he don't wanted her to be uncomfortable.*

"The food is burning Jungkook! "

*she tried to change the topic. He looked at the food and immediately turned off the gas. *

"I'm sorry, today we have to eat this burned food! *she laughed*
Let's have our dinner together. "

Yn looked at him. It was a day before that he hated her and now he is totally changed.

Jungkook-"it's okay! If u don't want to eat! I can eat all. "*he tried to tease her*
"When did i said i don't want to eat? ! "

"Then eat now or i will eat it all.! "

"eaahhhhh! Mr. Jeon! "
*she said slamming the kitchen counter*

"Yes Mrs. Jeon"

"Give me my dinner! "

"Okay! Can you please wait on the dinning table Mrs. Jeon! "*he bowed at her*

*she chuckled at his reaction.*

" Okay " *she sat on the dinning table*

(He served the food for her and himself too. And then sat down and started eating it)
"How does it taste?What do you think about my cooking?Mrs. Jeon! "
"It's burned! "
"Ohh yeah! I forgot, thank god u reminded me! "
"Are u teasing me now? "
.......

Time skips~
Next Day~
Kim is now in Hyunjin's office for enquiry. Jungkook was with Mr. Yoongi. Yn and Hyunjin were enquiring.

Yn-"So Mr. Kim tell the truth! "

"What truth? I don't even know why you brought me here! "

Hyunjin-"Shut the Fuck up!

The truth....
Mr. Kim? "

"I actually don't know anything about this case! Why are you guys not believing me? "

Yn-"wait! "
*she took out her laptop and played a footage. This footage is of cctv of reception of TECHx. In this footage, a man with blue hair is entering with a black bag. And the most interesting thing is that he is wearing a mask. And sunglasses. *
Hyunjin-"Isn't that you? "

"Yes that's me! What wrong in this? "

Yn pointed at the knife is hand.

Yn-"What was that for? "
*he looked at both of them in nervousness. *
"Umm... Its actually... ..... You know! "

Hyunjin-"Shut Up! Tell us the actual truth or I'll tell! "

"I actually didn't killed Wonha! I was just ordered to kill Mr. Jeon but couldn't because you guys took him before i could kill him. "

Yn-"Who is ur boss? "

"I actually don't know! He never revealed his face to me,Nor his name. I was just given money to do these. "

Hyunjin-"Then who killed Wohna? "

"I just know that it's one of his mans who killed her. But don't know who actually is he. "

Yn-"Where you meet him? "

.........
*kim smirks*
Yn and Hyunjin looked at each other.

Then suddenly everything went black.
......

.
.
.

Time skips~

It's night time now. In a desolated street, a man was walked inside an abundant house. As he entered there, two man with guns stopped him.

Man 1- " Who are you? "

*he removed his mask*
The two allowed him to go further. He finally reached a big old garage.

"Where are you, i have to tell you a good news? "
A man approached, wearing all black with some of his mans.

"What it is? Kim! "
Kim-"I killed Mr. Jeon as you said now give me my money! "

"But Mr. Jeon was under arrest. right? And you too were! "

Kim-"After Those investigators enquired with me, I made them unconscious and killed Mr. Jeon. And ran away from there hiding from the police. " * kim took out his knife and which was soaked in blood. *

"Is this Jungkook's blood!? " *he said excited*

Kim-"Yes! But Money first...... "

*That guys smirks*
"Ohh Kim you are so innocent and can't predict what i can do! "

*he took the knife from his hand and wiped the knife with his finger. That blood gave him another level of satisfaction.*

Kim-"What do you mean?"

*That guys took out the gun and pointed at his head. *

"I wonder that you actually thought that I'm gonna leave you like this. What if you tell all this to them! "

Kim-"You cannot do this! I did your work now give me my money. I won't tell anyone. "

"In today's world, we should not believe people easily! "

*gun shot*

He fell on the ground

holding his hand where the gun hit.

"Well said! Mr. Shin!"

*someone said from a far. Then Yn, Hyunjin, Jungkook with some police mans entered the area. Kim looked at them. And stepped towards them.
Mr. Shin was lying on the ground in pain. He tried to take his gun and shoot at them but Hyunjin shoot him instead in his legs. He again fell.*

Jungkook -" I always thought you as a good friend, but you never accepted me as a friend. You always saw me as your rival. "

Mr shin-" Yes! Because I hated you, your success and your skilled engineers who build insane programmes. And your company was always on the top!" *he said with anger*

Hyunjin-" If you worked hard instead of getting jealous of him, you too have reached that level success! "

Yn-"Why did you killed Wonha? "

Mr shin-" My main motive was to make Jungkook the cause of her death, i even put his fingerprints on the knife but... "

Hyunjin-" But you didn't know that Yn would be able to catch your mistake. You forgot to clean your fingerprints from the cabin door. "
*Jungkook looked at Yn, appreciating her intelligence*

Yn- " And why you tried to kill Mr. Jeon? "

Mr. Shin- " I don't know, i just wanted. Whenever i see his success, the only feeling i could feel is jealousy."

Jungkook-" I regret trusting you! "

Hyunjin-" Take him away ! "

*he ordered the police. And they took him away. Now only Yn, Hyunjin and Jungkook are left. *

Hyunjin-"Mr.Jeon you should go home now."

*Jungkook nodded, and looked at Yn then he left but not for home he went to a cafe which was a bit far. *

Now only Hyunjin and Yn are left.

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.8K 30
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Living a double life isn't so easy, especially when you work as a spy for your country. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jeon Jungkook #1 on...
78.6K 5.5K 32
{COMPLETED} All of his life Taehyung hated police and Jungkook couldn't stand criminals. can love find a way to bloom between them.. preview "Kooki...
132K 11.2K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...
6.3K 1.1K 21
|| Enemies to lovers Police AU || Park Jimin is a prestigious police officer who transferred from Busan all the way to New York City to challenge him...