I dont wanna be your friend i...

By thestorysmother77

. Its been 5 months since i saw Marie im in london now taking photos again. As i usally do. I havent get a ca... More

Chapter 1 Do you want to be my girlfriend?
Chapter 2 The most amizing night in my entire life
Chapter 3 The flight
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Happy new year! Happy new Year!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 I swear i know when my best friend is in love
Chapter 9 Date night

Chapter 4

29 1 1
By thestorysmother77

Maries pov. 

Im with Isak at Stocholm. Its been cristmas. Its was the worst crishmas ever. I got drunk. Again. I danced. A lot. I accedently. Spilled over some Alchol to a person next to me. It was super emberasing. Im texting with Hanna.

Have your Christmas been going good? i texted her. In a hope to get a answer. I think she is mad at me. But it would be super boring if she was. Beacuse i really love her. She textes me. 

Yeah, its been good how have yours been? she asks. I text her. And smile. 

Kind of good but ive have missed you alot next time maybe we can celebrate togoheter when are you coming to town? I texted her back. She types. 

Im coming to town tommorrow but i have to work on some stuff at the job so idont know if i could meet you up ore anything! she texts. I think of it a bit. Then i text her back. 

Okey, but can we meet up after your work? i  texted her. She types. 

Fine, the works end 5 at the day you can wait outside! she texted. I type. 

Okey, good se you tomorrow.  

Its night. The clock is 12 i should go back to sleep but i cant. I look over at Isak. He is looking at his phone. 

"Hey, Isak, can we like go somewhere im bored!" i say. He looks at me and sights. 

"Marie, we can not go out to a bar again you been on it so many times but we can just go out!" he says. I smile. Then we walk outside. And we are out. I look at him. He looks at me too. 

"Did you know that Hanna fucked a guy while i was gone!" i say. He looks at me. With a suprisied face. 

"Shit did she cheat on you?" he asks. I look at him. She didint. 

"No, we werent togheter it was like we were friends and just kissed eachother ore i dont know if its called cheating but i know that i love her and i want you guys to have a chane to be friends!" i say. He looks at me and sights. 

"But Hanna is so annoying she is like taking my place!" he says. I look at him. Thats why he have hard fore her. I sight. 

"Isak, no she dosent you are my bestfriend and will always be i love Hanna she is my Girlfriend but you are more part of me!" i say. He smiles. "And if you are my bestfriend i want you guys to be friends" i say. He nods. Finaly. 

"Okey, i can try!" he says. I look at him. Then i look back.  We are walking in a park. Its dark outside. None is out. Exept some drunk men. Isak look nervous. So do i. 

"Hey!" i man says. He is super drunk. He smells like shit too. He walks to me. And Isak. We walk faster. 

"You are girl in red right!" he says. 

"Yeah, why you asking?" i ask him. He sights. 

"You turned my girl friend into a fucking lesbian she is gay beacuse of your music and you are going to fucking pay fore that!" he says. Isak looks at him. He is mad. 

"Hey, stop it!" he says. And push him away. The guy trips over. Then he hit Isak. He walks back. I look at him. 

"Isak?!" i say. Then the drunk man. Look at us. 

"Shit im sorry i didint mean to!" he says. 

"Justs go away!" i said. He looks at me. "Just fucking leave!" i say angry. He looks at me. And walk away. I look at Isak. He is having a big blued eye.  I feel so bad fore him. I take some ice over his eyes we are in the hotel room. 

"He is an idiot!" i say. To Isak he nods. And i take it on his eye. He looks at me. 

"Marie, how can you not be mad at Hanna?" he asks me i look at him. And smiles. 

"I dont know, iguess i love her too much to be mad at her beacuse you know she is the love of my lige. I really love her i want to be with her. I just know it. Beacuse thats how love is! i say and smile. Isak smiles too.

Hannas pov. 

Im sitting in the bathroom and taking the pregnant test. Fuck i hope that im not pregnant. But all the signs. Maybe if im not. But if i am. Do i need to tell David. He deserves to know. ut he is an toxic as. Marie needs to know first. I take the test. And put it in the bathrrom. Its morning. The test was just going to show. Its positive. Fuck. I look at it. And shake. I get a little tear from my eye. Then the door knock. Its Isak. My brother. I take the test. Fast and puttit in my pocket. And open the door. 

"Jises, you girls really take a long time in the shower!" he says. I look back at him. 

"Shut up!" i say. And close the door. I walk to the hall. To get my stuff. Then my mom looks at me. I look back. 

"Where are you going are you going to meet your girlfriend?" she asks me. I look back at her. 

"No to work but yeah then i will be with my girlfriend and i dont think i will come back either" i say. She looks at me and smiles. Then she looks at me. I look back at her. Then i take the taxi to my work. I still have the pregnancy test in my pocket. I put it in my jacket disgreet. When im at work. There is not so many people here. But David is here. He smiles at me. 

"Hanna, you are back i have tried to text you and call you!" he says. I look at him. 

"Im so sorry, if i didint anwser you my phone was locked down and you know i couldnt!" i say. Then he looks at me disspointed. 

"Couldnt!" he says and takes his phone and show a picture of me and Marie. I sight. And look at him. 

"So you have been stalking me on social media?" i ask. He smiles. 

"Kind off!" he says. I sight. And walks back to his offcie i cant belive it. He is a jerk. I walk to my desk. 

Its still just me and David here. He looks at me. 

"Is she better then me at fucking then me?" he asks I smile at him. Beacuse the answer is already yes. But i know he is going to get more mad and i dont want a mad David today. Im not really in that mood. He sights and keep looking at his computer. I look at mine and see the photos i took of big ben in london. I edit it. Like the boss told me to. It takes time to edit photos. Even if David is half staring at me. Like can he just stop. Its annoying. And disgusting. He is working on the computer. Then he looks at the phone. 

"Hanna!" he says. I look at him annoyed. 

"What!" i yell. He smiles. 

"You look beuitful while you are working!" he says and smiles. I sight. And keep working the clock is around 12 on the day. I look at my phone. Marie have texted me. 

How long have you been working? she texted me. I take my phone and text her. 

Im working to five i text you when you can come to my work by then :) and a smile. I putted my phone down. And then David looks at me. 

"Hanna, i have a song fore you wait just sit there close your eyes!" he says. I sight. And close my eyes. He puts on a song. The song Marie wrote fore me. I sight im so frustrated. I open my eyes. He looks at me. 

"No, close your eyes Hanna!" he says. I dont close them i look at him. 

"David, i need to do my work!" i say. Then i look at my computer and keep edit the photo. But the song is stil on. 

"I said close your fucking eyes!" he yells. I cant be here i need to go. I sight. And walk to my jacket. I text Marie. Can you pleas come now David is here!  

David walks to me. 

"Where the fuck do you think you are going you need to work you said it by yourself!" he says and takes my arm. I look at him.  And take off his arm. 

"Get the fuck off me!" i  yell at him. He looks at me. And push me against the wall. 

"Stop, pleas David you are not like this iknow you you can do better!" i say. He looks at me. And i drop out the pregnancy test. David looks at me. He takes it. 

"No, david no!" i say. He sees the resultat. And drops me. He walks to the pregnancy test. And looks at it. 

"Hanna, is this yours?" he asks. And looks at me. I sight. And nod. He looks at me. He looks super happy. And smiles. I look back at him. And sights. I take it from him. He looks at me. 

"I was going to tell you but the way you treated me like now its just awful you are not good enough fore me!" i say to him. He looks at me. And dry the tear. 

"No, Hanna look i can treat you better i promise im sorry if i was a dick to you iknow but i promise im going to make it better!" he says. I hear Marie walking in the stairs. She looks at me. 

"Hanna, is everthing okey?" she asks. I run to her. Then we walk out from there. I look at Marie. I have the pregnancy test in my pocket. I want to tell her. But im afraid to that she will leave me. 

"Did he hurt you?" she asks me when we are outside. I start to cry and she hugs me. Just hugs me back and thats all i needed. From her. I look at her. I think i need to tell her the truth. We walk to my car. And sits in it. I drive to a quiet place. And i look at Marie. 

"Did he do anything?" she asks. I look at her. And smiles. 

"No he didint do anything he was chill actually!" i say. Marie sits next to me. Im the driver. Marie sits next to me. 

"Okey, are you sure?" she asks. I nod. I hate to lie to her. But i dont know when to tell her. That im pregnant. Just do it. Its not such a big deal. I look at Marie. I nod and look at her. She takes her hand on mine. 

"You know that you can talk with me about everthing i dont think its weird ore anything!" she says. I look at her and smiles. I take my forehead against her. And look into her eyes. And smile. 

"Iknow, iknow!" i say and kiss her. She smiles. So do i. 

"What do you want to do now?" she asks. And smile. I smile too. And look at her. 

"Maybe be on a cafe ore something?" she asks and smiles. I smile too. 

"Such a good idea i think we need some nice stuff after all!" i say. And start to drive to star bucks. 

Maries pov. 

Hanna and i are at Starbucks. We are sitting next to eachother. On the couch. She smiles at me. I smile back at her.  Im so happy to be with her. I kiss her forehead we talk about funny things that happend while we werent toghether. And i just love her laugh. Its so peacful. She is sitting in my knee. I hold her tight. Then i drink ice latte. People are looking at us. But i dont give a fuck abut them. Then there is a fan walking to me. 

"Hey, im a really big fan of you i love your music!" she says. Hanna looks at me. And then at the fan. She looks away and out to the window and sits up. 

"Oh, thank you well im a really big fan of you!" i say and my fan smile. She walks to me. 

"Is it okey if i take a picture with you?" she asks. I nod. And then she takes a picture with me. 

"Omg, thank you bye i hope i see you soon again!" the fan said. And walks away. Then i look at Hanna. She looks disspointed. I take my hand on her cheek. 

"Hey what is it?" i ask her. Hanna looks at me. And sights. 

"Nothing, its just that sometimes i forget that you are famous and people love you and your music just as much as i do i was a fan at first!" she says .I smile at her. And look into her eys. I take my hand on her leg. 

"Hey, its okey i love you the most!" i say. She smiles then i kiss her. Hanna looks at me right after the kiss. I smile at her. 

"God, i love you so much!" she says .I smile to her. And sit back at the cough. Then its start snowing outside. Hanna smiles. 

"Look its snowing come on lets go outside!" she says. And takes my hand. We walk out from the cafe and then we are outside. In a little corner of houses. I kiss her. She kisses me back. And we kiss eachother more. Like we havent done before. Her lips are warm after the hot chochlate she just had drink up.  She pushes me against the wall. Like she usally do. Then i kiss her neck. She smiles. I bite her lip a little. She smiles. 

"Lets go to the hotel now bitch!" i say and she smiles and scream a little when im lifting her up in my arms. She holds me tight. And i feel so safe after the hug. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 37K 36
[Completed] Sometimes, exes come back, and so do forgotten feelings. And if the universe hates you enough, it's your girlfriend's first love who show...
3M 79.3K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...
420K 13.8K 102
A car accident started it all. Being pushed away Smart remarks And overall memory lost!! *Amari* How can she not, we are in love, the feelings, the...
1.1M 44K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...