Chapter 7

TW this chapter have triggers . Fore vomit and stuff :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannas pov. 

The months is August.

Im 9 months pregnant. Wow. Im so in love with David. He actually become nicer to me. I have been with him. He treats me good. He helps me alot. Maybe a bit too much. Im home right now. He is at work. Im drawing a picture. A apple. I just have boring. I smile. I feel the kicks off the kid every night. And stuff. Its so scary. I somtimes think what if i dont make it? What if the baby dies ore what if i die? Will Marie ever now it then? What if she have totally forgot about me. I promise she totally forgot abuot our relation ship. I miss her. Every night before i go to sleep. Im thinking off the things i said.I feel so guility. She have blocked me every were on every social media platform. I feel my hand go out from the lines in the drawing. Fuck. Its destroyed the drawing is destryoed. I take the paper and then throw it in the dustbin. I sight. And put the radio on. 

"And here is Girl in red with her song I wanna be your girfriend!" its says. 

"Oh hanna tell me something nice!" i turn off the radio. Fuck. Now i think off her again. I sight. Then the door opens. Its David. 

"Hanna, my love i have some good food to us!" he says. I smile at him. And walk towards to him and kiss him on the cheek. 

"Hi!" i say and smile He smiles to mee. And kisses me on the lips. 

"So, i got us some food and we can watch tv tonight if you would like too!" he says. I smile at him. He is so cute. 

"Yeah, that would be great!" i say and smile to him. He smiles and kisses me.  He walks to out kitchen we live in a small apartment. Its cute. He starts to take some plates and stuff. I turn the tv on. Then i put it on. And its Marie. She is on a interview. I look at her. She looks pretty happy. And normal. Like she havent even been with me. Ore like it didint even happen. David walks towards to me. He looks at the tv. And then at me.

"Do you have any contact with her?" she asks. I look back at him. I sight. 

"No, im not having any contact with her can you pleas change the tv chanel?" i ask him. He sights. Then he looks at me. And turn the tv on. 

"Wich movie should we watch?" he asks. I look back at him. Then he looks at me. 

"I dont know maybe the simpson?" i ask him. And smile. Why did i just say simpsons Marie would have love to watch the Simpson with me. 

"No, thats a tv show can we like watch a movie?" i ask him. Then he looks at me. I sight. 

"We can watch fast and furious!" he says. I look at him and sights. 

"No, i dont feel like it!" i say. He smiles and looks at me. I eat my food then i have eaten it all up. "Okey, what do you want to watch then exept a kid show!" he says. I smile. 

"What about pitch perfect?" i ask him. He sights. 

"Fine!" he says. 

Maries pov. 

"I fucking won a award!" i yell. In the party. And im holding the award. In my hand. Isak takes the campange bottle and takes the champange over me. I laugh. Im at the stage. And playing dead girl in thepool.  Im screaming the lyrics. I havent been happier. Im so happy. I jump in to the audiunce. And they catch me. Damn. Then i fall down on the floor. A hot girl stand up next to me. She takes her hand. She is blonde with long hair. And have brown eyes. She is having a tank top and jeans then tattos. I take her hand. And she takes mine.