My Little Mochi - Jimin x Rea...

By sisisummers

It was just one night and only one time. You kept your Little Mochi a secret for 4 years, his safety and happ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20

Chapter 19

1.7K 81 11
By sisisummers

You woke with a start, the all-too-familiar yelling of your son in the distance ripping you from your dream.

Your dream was actually nice for once, although the contents made you a little uneasy.

Jimin had taken you and Min Jun to the ocean, he was building a sandcastle with him. The laughter of your son and the smile on Jimin's face wrapped your soul in a warm blanket. It was so calm and happy that you wanted to stay in that dream a little longer.  

That was until you thought a little deeper and realized how woefully unprepared Jimin was to be a dad, and how horribly complicating this entire situation was.

You humored yourself for a moment longer, thinking back to another time when returning to sleep was a possibility, before reluctantly swinging your legs off the bed and making your way over to Min-Jun's room.

"Mommy," He whispered when you stepped in, his eyes wide with fear and confusion.

"What's wrong my little Mochi?" You cooed, kneeling beside him on the floor.

"I heard something..." He replied, holding onto his stuffed Chimmy tightly.

"What did you hear?" 

"I heard... I heard..." He buried his face in the doll and turned away from you. 

You tried to hide the smile threatening to break when you heard him rummaging under his pillow, you knew exactly what was about to happen. 

"Min-Jun," You played along, reaching over to tap him on the shoulder.

As fast as he could manage he pulled the spiderman mask over his head and flipped back to face you, "I HEARD A MONSTER!!!!"

You feigned a scream, ducking down beside his bed for cover as he flung himself onto you. 

"MOMMY!! I SAVE YOU" He screeched, clutching at your shirt and burying his face into your neck.

"Thank you Mochi, what would mommy do without you," You hushed him softly, smiling and stroking his hair. 

"Breakfast?," He mumbled, his words muffled by the fabric of his mask.

The sudden change in mood had you laughing, leaning back to pull the mask off of his little head, "Of course."

He squealed with joy and darted out the door, leaving you on the ground of his room.

You peeled yourself up to a standing position, rolling the kinks out of your shoulders and mentally noting that it was perhaps time for a well deserved massage. 

Ji-ae was already making coffee and preparing breakfast for Min-Jun when you entered the kitchen, her eyes darting to you when she heard you come in.

"I think you left your phone out here last night," She stated, passing the device over to you, "Which is super unlike you. Is something wrong?"

You yawned, taking the phone and tapping the screen to see what you'd missed.

"I fell asleep reading to Mochi last night and didn't want to bother coming back out to grab my phone after I woke up," You said, eyes scanning the notifications which mostly consisted of emails.

You noticed Jimin's name pop up under missed messages and instantly tapped it to open the chat.

---

Jimin [4:26am] : Hey! Good Morning! :)

Jimin [4:26am] : I was looking up some places I think Mini would like and I found this really awesome children's museum I didn't even know existed! 

Jimin [4:27am] : Do you think he would like it? Let me know and I'll find out when we can rent it!!

You smiled at his enthusiasm.

Y/N [7:18am] : I think he would really enjoy it. Let me know what dates are available and we'll be there.

---

Something about Jimin scrolling through child activities at 4am had you heart squeezing, the clear determination he had to connect with his son was making you unimaginably happy. 

If you had to guess how this would have gone after finding out he didn't know about your pregnancy, it would have been nothing like this. The thought that it was actually working out was making you equally excited and debilitatingly anxious. 

After you had finished breakfast and won the battle to get Min-Jun dressed for the day, you were on your way to the car, Ji-ae and you had plans to join her dad for lunch that day.

You didn't realize until you passed by the Hakdong Subway Station entrance that you were meeting him at BigHit again, which was surprising but what really got to you was the fact you were almost excited about it. The prospect of running into Jimin no longer rendered you terrified, but rather the complete opposite. 

Trying not to dwell on this new feeling you shifted your attention to Min-Jun in the back, happily playing with his Iron Man toy and completely oblivious to the complications of life. 

You often found yourself staring at him in wonder, wishing you could live inside his creative and calm little mind just to escape for a little while.

After you had parked and made your way up to the floor Ji's father was on, you let go of your death-grip on Min-Jun's hand, watching as he scampered into the foyer waving enthusiastically at the receptionist. 

"Hi there!" The woman said politely, smiling at him.

"HELLO" Min-Jun screamed back, as loud and inappropriate as ever.

"Inside voices, please, Min-Jun," You tutted, trying to refrain from smiling and accidentally encouraging him.

"It's quite alright, all the rehearsals are finishing up for the day so he isn't disturbing a soul," She replied, smile still bright as she watched him run in circles in front of her desk. 

Rehearsals?

Before you could even process what she was talking about you heard a door from down the hall slam against the wall.

"MINI!!!" Yelled an all-too-familiar voice, followed by the sound of eager footsteps breaking into a sprint. 

You saw the look on your son's face before his father even came into view, pure happiness and excited stomping of his little feet just before he was scooped up and twirled into the air. 

"There's my boy!" Jimin practically sang, pulling Min-Jun to his chest and snuggling him close, "I missed you little dude."

"Chimmy!" Min-Jun squealed, his short arms straining to wrap around Jimin's shoulders from where he was being held.

You were staring on in awe, desperately holding back the tears that were threatening to escape you. Ji-ae threw an arm over your shoulder in what you knew was intended as a soothing gesture, and guided you towards the scene.

Jin and Hoseok had joined Jimin in surrounding your Little Mochi, taking turns offering him high-fives, to which he dodged and giggled hysterically like it was the funniest joke in the world.

Jimin immediately stood when he noticed you approaching, "Hey Y/N! What a nice surprise!" 

"It is, I didn't even know we were coming to Big Hit until about 10 minutes ago," You smiled slightly, blushing a little at the intensity of his stare. 

"What are you guys up to today? We just finished practice, if you wanted to come grab lunch with us?" He offered, eyes darting down to Min-Jun and then back to you, like he couldn't decide where he wanted to focus his attention.

"We're actually here to meet wit-"

"There's my favorite Grandchild!" Interrupted the booming voice of exactly who you were about to mention.

You watched Sung-ho scoop Min-Jun up from where he was being swarmed by BTS members and into his arms for one of his special hugs. 

The squeals of excitement that your son had been making from the second he walked into this building were making your damn heart sing, you couldn't contain how fantastic it felt to have everyone love your little boy as much as you did. 

"Are you ready for lunch?" His attention focused onto you and Ji, his tone instantly changing when he was no longer talking to Min-Jun. 

"You bet," Ji-ae replied, "I've already made us reservations at 853, I've been craving BBQ since I woke up this morning."

"BBQ?" Jungkook asked, suddenly looking like a starved puppy, "Can I come?"

Sung-ho laughed, walking over to slap Jungkook on the back, "If it's okay with the girls, why don't you all join us?"

You nodded and lightly nudged your blessing into your best friend's side. 

Ji-ae looked over at you and smiled, taking her phone out of her handbag, "Of course it's no problem, I'll call to increase the reservation."

"WOOO!" Jungkook yelled, diving onto Namjoon in excitement. 

"What do you think Mini, we're all going to go have some lunch together!" Jimin cooed, shadowing Min-Jun as he weaved in and out of everyone standing in his vicinity. 

You phone pinged in your pocket and you took it out, tapping the screen to read the message. It was from Ji-ae, who squeezed your shoulder when she noticed you received her text. 

Ji-ae [11:35AM]: I have a good feeling about this 

A smile spread across your face. Things really did seem to be falling into place. 

You slipped the phone back into your pocket and rejoined the lively group. Sung-ho, Jimin, and the BTS members were engaged in playful banter, sharing laughs and jokes. Min-Jun was at the center of attention, his infectious laughter filling the air and bringing joy to everyone around him.

You all slowly made your way down to the parking garage and were immediately beckoned towards two sleek, blacked-out SUVs parked nearby. Ji-ae, always one step ahead, had already darted towards her car, retrieving Min-Jun's car seat with practiced ease.

As you turned to help her load the seat into the SUV, your gaze met Jimin's outstretched arms, already waiting eagerly to receive the car seat. A surge of emotion passed between you in that fleeting moment—a mixture of trust, gratitude, and the unspoken understanding that you were edging closer to co-parenting with every minute spent together.

You quickly averted your gaze and shook your head to throw the thoughts from your mind, the last thing you needed was to get emotional over a damn car seat. 

Throughout the journey to the restaurant, conversation flowed effortlessly, alternating between playful teasing and heartfelt discussions. Jimin occasionally glanced your way, a soft smile playing on his lips, you tried not to dwell on the fact that you blushed each time.

Arriving at 853, the aroma of sizzling barbecue greeted you, instantly whetting your appetite. The restaurant hummed with an inviting energy as your group settled around a generously sized table, filling the space with a symphony of laughter and animated conversation. Min-Jun, sandwiched between Jimin and Sung-ho, beamed with delight, relishing the in the attention and affection he was being showered with.

As plates of delectable meat and side dishes were placed before you, the atmosphere became even livelier. Stories were shared, jokes exchanged, and amidst the cheerful chaos, you found yourself drawn into Jimin's magnetic presence. The walls you had built around your heart began to crumble, making room for something you couldn't quite put into words.

As you watched Jimin shovel a mouthful of meat he had carefully cooked for Min-Jun into his mouth, Ji-ae leaned in, her voice a gentle whisper in your ear. "I'm starting to think that telling Min Min might be the right choice after all," she confided, her words carrying a weight of truth that left your heart racing in your chest.

Your mind immediately started spinning with thoughts of how you were going to reveal the truth to him. Amidst the chaos, there was one word that echoed over and over again:

Soon.

-------

//A/N//: 

...... hello :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 184 17
BTS members are getting famous everywhere and in every country. Some people are joining the fandoms and others are admiring their beauty but there's...
94 2 8
You love bangtan? You love our boys? The fvcking read thing ✨💫 you want more information? Then read!
1.4K 294 74
The four children of the two family that were close for eternity were even closer because of their magnetic bond. Then one day, the oldest one disapp...
19.6K 836 47
When you were little your dad left you and your mum when you were 9. It's been 6 years since then and your mum has found a new partner and is getting...