SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD , corp...

By axeofpeace

where two faceless and unique voiced people are ridiculously clueless. corpse husband x fem!oc [ started: 23... More

𝗦𝗒𝗨𝗑𝗗𝗦 π—šπ—’π—’π——...
EP1: a fresh start is always nice
EP2: pillow
EP3: mommy milkers enjoyer#6969
EP4: emergency
EP5: peanut butter
EP6: dagger content
EP7: ikea
EP8: mario arc
EP9: furniture folding
EP10: "might get attached"
EP11: "so, mcdonald's? black heart, smiley face, smiley face"
EP12: just dance
EP13: mr. cornelius the second
EP14: cigarettes
EP15: fill the blank
EP16: zelda & steve
EP17: numbers are raising up
EP18: kermit
EP19: grocery
EP20: spin the bottle
EP21: oh honk.
EP22: my melody / anxiety
EP23: a nap
EP24: ice skating
EP25: "pop off father!"
EP26: glitter
EP27: family reunion
EP28: 5... 3...
EP29: vodka, donuts and peace
EP30: eyeliner
EP31: something rings a bell
EP32: the talk
EP33: killertrio
EP34: sorrow
EP36: the happiest human alive
EP37: letters
EP38: backstory
EP39: soup
EP40: sour candy&&happiness
EP41: the day corpse and dagger destroyed twitter
EP42: "it's happening"
EP43: clout
...π—™π—˜π—˜π—Ÿπ—¦ π—šπ—’π—’π——

EP35: valentines

18.3K 758 701
By axeofpeace

"ahh valentine's day. what a romantic tradition, you may think! but let me tell you the origin. long time ago, once upon a time before i started sleeping with your mom there was an angry dude named claudius ii–" dagger's soothing voice made corpse chuckle. she turned around and sent him a toothy grin before turning back to her computer.

as she continued to tell the story of beheading st. valentine while making her sims woo-hoo, corpse watched her silhouette. he sat on her bed and played animal crossing, his heart was doing somersaults.

and it was only 10am.

"–and the letter was signed "from your valentine". adorable, really. and now the dude is dead and we're here, celebrating it. anyway, chat this is gonna be a youtube video so send some love to the tubers!" dagger hummed and straightened her fingers right in front of the camera.

right, another important point of the day: hand cam.

her slender fingers swiftly moving on the keyboard. she was just playing the sims but her long, sharp, almond-shaped black nails were something for fans to panic about. not to mention the pretty rings that were set on her fingers.

now, the second part of the plan was corpse's hand.

"oh shit– wait what do i do now? it's a fucking fire" dagger scoffed, seeing - in fact - a fire in the game "baby i know you're hot but please don't die?!"

she rested her hand loosely on the keyboard and heard a shuffle coming from behind her.

"chat what do i do?!" minerva whined and her stomach did a flip when corpse leaned over her, his (her) hello kitty necklace dangling next to her face.

he put his hand on top of hers and the other one was resting flat on the desk. he smirked and clicked the right command. then he clicked a bunch of random things until he saw chat freaking out.

"i see. okay. i mean, put out the fire is logical" dagger giggled and as he backed off, she turned her head for a moment and winked at him.

he's not going to survive today.

and why she has to look to hot? (she always does though)

but her, oh so kissable, lips were covered in burgundy lipstick that - apparently - drove him insane. long, dark lashes and sharp, cat-alike eyeliner...

"–what about me? well... i wanted to do something but it will remain a secret. no one has to know, alright? ranboo, not even you. hey, don't "godmother" me now, child! i look incredible today and that's what should matter for now. right?" minerva hummed and yet again, turned around.

corpse just gulped.

"thank you for the cooperation today" minerva hummed and looked around the cafe. so many happy couples...

corpse poked her and showed her the phone screen.

no problem, i loved it. also, isn't that axe and this friend of yours? pepe?

"kermit" minerva giggled and turned around to - in fact - lay her eyes upon kermit and axe. the first one was laughing her ass off while the other one was in the middle of taking out her fake mario moustache out of the pocket.

a cat suddenly purred and jumped on minerva's knees, making her gasp.

"oh my– holy cow. i'm the chosen one" minerva whispered, looking at corpse. he grinned and his heart softened on the spot as he saw how gently she's letting the cat's head. and the black car that was settled on her knees just melted into her touch.

going to a cat cafe was definitely a good idea. excellent, even.

ajax remembered that one time when minerva mentioned she wants to get a black cat. wait why did his brain remember that?

"look at you, what a pretty boy. pretty, good boy, yeah? aww, look at you" the brunette talked obviously to the cat but ajax couldn't help but look away, trying to look busy.

"here's your bill. ooh, jellybean liked you! he's pretty picky" the waitress suddenly showed up and pointed at the cat.

"jellybean? ajax do you hear this? jellybean" minerva sighed dramatically and scratched the car behind his ear.

"i think it's because you two look alike" the waitress giggled "i hope it doesn't come off as rude but, ma'am you look like a cat. in a good way"

minerva's eyes widened and burgundy lips shaped into a shy smile.

"holy cow- thank you so much. it means a world to me" dagger giggled.

the waitress smiled and walked away while jellybean rubbed his head against minerva's right arm and followed the waitress, probably thinking she's on her way to feed him.

"i love him" she sighed and grabbed her wallet, paying for her coffee and cake. ajax did the same and he stood up, putting on his jacket.

then he came up to minerva and held the jacket for her. when she put her hands in the sleeves, ajax smoothly and quickly grabbed the zipper, pulling it up.

"o-oh. thank you" she smiled softly, grabbing his arm. "wanna go to the park? i don't think i wanna go home yet"

ajax nodded and they left the cafe. it wasn't cold but the wind was a bit chilly.

"so, how's your business life? something interesting?" minerva asked and corpse nodded. she understood it as a sign that he'll tell her more when they are alone "ooh? i'm sure it's something exciting!! i also got something big... i mean... i think it's big"

he nudged her with an expression that said "i bet it's big" and she just sighed.

"i've got a lot of collabs. with my faves. ted nivison, markiplier and anthony padilla!! i'm gonna spend a day with him" she chuckled as they started entering the park "but... also... i started a new thing now, thanks a lot to dream because he's pretty famous and he helped me..."

corpse's eyes looked like two plates and she felt blush forming on her cheeks.

"well i got into interviews. for me it's... just podcast but more like dialogue. nevermind. dream - i have no clue how he did it - but he contacted alec benjamin and i'm gonna have an interview with him. in may though" dagger said and looked at corpse.

"oh fuck... dagg– minerva, that's fucking huge! why you didn't tell me earlier?! congrats!!" corpse gasped and looked around. fortunately, there was nobody.

"shut up... and thank you" minerva grinned and they stepped on the small bridge "and what about you? i'm curious!"

"well i'm working on a song right now" he smiled snd minerva's mouth fell ajar.

"now! you're pissed that i didn't tell you but you didn't tell me either?!" she scoffed and punched him in the arm. corpse giggled, shaking his head

"i'm not pissed. but i'll let you listen to it way before anyone else can" ajax smirked and put his pinky out. "promise. you'll even hear it before karl does. but don't tell him that"

"damn! promise!" minerva grinned like a child and interlocked her pinky with his, looking into his chocolate eyes.

they stood like that for a while until a duck's quacking broke the comfortable silence.

"uhm, ajax–?"

"actually, minerva–"

their eyes widened and ajax nodded, letting go of her hand.

"go on. pretty ladies first" the black-haired man said and shot her a boyish grin.

"tsk. and what if i was ugly?" dagger rose an eyebrow. corpse shrugged, looking at the duck swimming calmly in the water underneath them.

"then i'd talk first. but continue, please–" he shrugged and she punched him in the arm.

before she started, minerva took a deep breath and cursed herself in her mind. stupid rush of adrenaline...

"ajax." she said, leaning her elbows on the wooden barrier of the bridge.

"that's my name, hello" corpse smirked, turning his face towards her.

does he have to make it even harder? those beautiful eyes of his now looking at her with a boyish spark in them...

"i— how do i say this..." she hummed and blinked twice.

"with your mouth, i suppose–" he started  teasingly

her hands grabbed his face, forcing him to hold eye contact with her.

"we can't deny the tension. so, date me" minerva said quickly, her cheeks growing redder and redder. ajax's mouth fell apart as he started blinking.

minerva let go of his cheeks and pulled her jacket over her face.

"this is awkward. sorry" her voice was muffled and she couldn't see how corpse's smile grows.

"look at me" he spoke up suddenly, causing her to slowly pull down the jacket. her face was as red as mojang's loading screen. her green eyes looked at him anxiously. "minerva, listen–"

"oh god" she whined, closing her eyes and trying to pull the jacket over her face again.

but his hand stopped her. corpse's soft hand gently squeezed her cheeks, causing her to frown.

"minerva. zelda. dagger. listen to me" ajax started, feeling how his heart is going to explode any second "you're... an amazing friend. my best friend. and you're a professional at your job and everything else you do. but that's besides the point..."

"oh god–" she whined, closing her eyes. that's it. that's the end. end of her social life. she'll just bury herself in her room and rot there. no. she'll move. to alabama. or texas. or florida so she can be eaten by fucking crocodiles. or alligators. or other shit they have there.

"listen. you're making my heart throb and i don't... quite like it" he said and watched as she first opened her one eye suspiciously and then the other "but i'm willing to accept that"

"what?" minerva whispered and corpse leaned closer, smirking mischievously.

"i like you. fuck, i really do. you've been killing me with your clueless" he said, letting go of her cheeks "so i accept your offer of... what i assume was an attempt asking me out"

minerva blinked.

than she blinked again and let out the air that has been stuck in her lungs for a while as she looked around.

"asshole, fucking asshole" she punched his arm, letting out a beautiful, oh so beautiful laugh "the audacity! leo man, i hate you– i hate you and–"

"yeah? you hate me? so what was that... "so, date me"? that doesn't sound like you hate me" he hummed, feeling his heart calming down. he tested the waters. minerva likes him.

holy fuck.

she likes him???

"oh for fuck's sake shut up" the brunette laughed and looked at him, raising his eyebrow "you know what? don't even say it. i'll make you"

"wha–" ajax's brown eyes widened but minerva closed the gap between them and her burgundy lips attacked his.

ajax's heart finally combusted, exploded, did an nth somersault that day and was ready to rip from his chest. yet, he felt at peace.

he just melted into the kiss, closing his eyes. his hands cupped her cheeks gently and he kissed her back. he tried to be patient and soft but he couldn't. he waited so long, he just couldn't help the overwhelming happiness and excitement.

minerva pulled away when his teeth gently, almost like on accident (but they both knew it was planned), bit on her bottom lip.

"damn, ask me out first" she rolled her eyes dramatically

"i literally did" he said, trying to catch his breath.

"hell no?! i asked you out and you just agreed" minerva scrunched her nose.

"do you ever shut up?" ajax grinned and pulled in to kiss her again.

"ew mom! he will have cooties!" a child's yell interrupted that moment as minerva started giggling into the kiss. she pulled away, shaking her head.

corpse was just smiling like a fool. he looked at the child and poked his tongue out.

suddenly he felt minerva's fingers wiping out something from the corner of his lips. he turned his gaze back to her and she just smiled sweetly.

"you got a bit of my lipstick there" the brunette mumbled and locked eyes with him "damn"

"hm?" he frowned.

"nothing. just admiring my boyfriend" she giggled and let him go, quickly covering her face in her hands.

and ajax was speechless.

(someone pinch him, please)

[🦧] AXE IS TYPING...

SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP I DID THAT!!!

PLS PLS PLS TELL ME WHAT FO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER I AM ANXIOUS!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU SO MICH I CANT WVEN PUT JT INTK WORDS !! HOPE YOU'RE GETTING ENOUGH REST WATER AND FOOD (U BETTER BE!!) MWAH IM PROUD OF U!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58K 60
❝ i wouldn't change anything about us. ❞ corpse husband & original female character. social media fic. completed. © corpsewitches
126K 5K 16
Two Streamers; one that always hides his smile and the other that doesn't show his face at all. Through playing Among us, Corpse and Sykkuno seem to...
1.5M 47.1K 32
˚* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚Š π‡πŽππ„π˜, π‡πŽππ„π˜ | ❝ and now i know what they mean, he's a love machine, oh he makes me dizzy. ❞ - β„Žπ‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘¦, β„Žπ‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘¦ , π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘Ž [...
147K 3.8K 35
ᝬ 🌸 π– ΅ EASILY π“„Ή 'just because it doesn't come easily doesn't mean we shouldn't try' In which she moves into a new apartment and meets her neig...