DEKUVERSE B*TCHES

Door PunkMecha-G

We all known by now what the dekuverse is. Meer

Prologue
Power of NEO
Arbiter pt:1
the shape
A cold night in gotham

The shape burns

573 8 1
Door PunkMecha-G

( Before I start this chapter I want to give credit to the artist of cover for my story. @Little-pawpaw on Instagram)

It was a couple of hours after the MHA crew watch the batman universe. The students couldn't believe that in one world there would be a hero that is able to take down these super villains even without any powers what's so ever. The teachers and heroes were a little split on Batman thou, not just because he's quirk less but that he's a vigilante.

But enough with that we have a story to get to. LETSA GO!!! WAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-------------------------

Kira: Ok everyone lets get this next viewing started

Izuku: I wounder if this is going to be another super hero one

Uraraka: I hope so to Deku!

Iida: Maybe it's a continuation of the Arbiter story

Denki: Or maybe its the Undertale Au

As they converse Kira was preparing the next universe and having a hard time trying to get the name of the damn universe up. Finally he gave up on trying to get the name and just started playing, just going to wait and find out.

The screen opens inside of a cabin like home, at first it looks nice and well kept. That was until a closer look at the front door. The door's window was smashed opened and blood was splattered all over it. A view of the stairs was shown as a flash light was turned on revealing a bloodied trail going upstairs. The person holding the flash light was then reviled as a older looking Momo who was holding a 12 gadget shot gun.

Momo: Wait that's me!!

Mina: Wow! Even when older you still look good

Uraraka: Is it creepy that theirs blood in her home and the fact she looks scared?

Iida: Now that you mention it why is she holding a shot gun and following the trail of blood?

As Momo walks up the stairs blood has stained the floors. At the top she starts checking all the rooms as to see if anything is in their. After checking each room she activates a steal gate to lock down the room to make sure nothing gets out. Checking the last room she notice that the blood trail has continued into that same room. Openings the door she is greeted by several white manikins.

Tsu: Ok this is starting to get creepy

Reiko: I know, something is definitely not right

Monoma: Why have a room full of manikins?

Vlade: Lets see and find out

Kira: 'Something seems familiar here'

Going into the room Momo starts slowly walking and acting vary cautious, approaching the closet see notice some blood on the handle. Opining it she sees nothing, but opening the second closet a body is presented stuft and dangling. Momo was spooked at first but putting on a sad expression recognizing the person.

Old Momo: oh Ray

Izuku: Who's Ray?

Shoto: I don't know? He's way to young to be her husband. Maybe a son or son-in-law?

Kirishima: If that's true than who ever did this is a monster

Kira: 'Wait Ray? Hold on is this?!

But before Momo could morn further she was than startled by a loud noise. Turning around she is surrounded by the white manikins, but now just realizing the blood smeared on their frames. Walking forward aiming the gun at the manikins, turning right aiming at one with more blood than the others as the nothing but silence except the cracks of the floor filled the air. As Momo was about to go around the music blares as she was grabbed by a man stand a 6 feet tall slamming her into the wall as we see the mans face, or lack there of. Instead being face to face with a familiar white mask of one, Michael Mayrs 'Izuku'.

 Kira: OH SHIT!!!

Denki: THIS UNIVERSE AGAIN!?

KIRISHIMA: I TOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THIS ONE!?

NANA: WHY DID YOU PUT THIS ONE ON?!

KIRA: I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE THIS!! IT DIDN'T SAY THE NAME!!

Izuku: Wait who is that?

All: NO ONE!!!

Momo gains her strength pushing Izuku off of her and gaining her balance, but also losing her gun. Pulling a knife out of her belt Momo charges at Izuku trying to stab him. Izuku grabs her wrist both fighting for the knife before Izuku forces her hand down stabbing herself with is. Izuku grabs her throat trying to strangle her when she grabs his left hand which only hand his main, middle and thump still attached biting into the stubs of his detached fingers. In pain and rage Izuku Grabs her by the head and throws her out the window where she lands of the ground.

Kyoka: MOMO!!!

Kirishima: Holy shit!!! He just threw her like it was nothing!!

Tetsutesu: But did you see how she attack his hand??!

Dabi: She's even more insane than us

Toga: I hope she's fine

As Izuku watch Momo's lifeless corps we cut back inside the house as a young girl who looks like a younger version of Momo with red hair walks into the home with a horrified face calling out to her grand mother who is most likely Momo. Izuku looks back acknowledging the voice selecting his next victim, but turning back he finds Momo's body missing, cussing him to turn his head in confusion.

Izuku: That girl looks like Momo?

Shoto: But she has red hair?

Shinsou: Maybe its her grand daughter, considering that's who see was calling out for

Denki: Ok where did she go?

Monoma: Did she become a zombie? 

As the young girl wounders into the kitchen the island in the middle of the room opens up and reviles a girls that looks like the girls mother hurries the girls inside giving us the younger girls name as Alison. As the close the rooms only exit Izuku walks down and enters the kitchen hold a fire poker, hearing a noise he walks closer to the island before feeling how lose is was and starting to violently trying to rip it out. Alison and her mother were panicking and what to do as Karen looks over to the gun rack finding one that said "KY" on it. Tacking the gun and aiming at the stair waiting for the right mark. And Finally Izuku rips the island down. 

Karen: Mom!? HELP US!? I can't do it*sobs* I'm sorry I can't do it!

Izuku: Leave them alone!!

Bakuhoe: YOU BASTARD!!!

As Karen starts crying Izuku walks into view as Karen ends her ruse

Karen: Gacha

And BANG!!! Karen shots Izuku in the face grassing his right cheek. As he stagers back Momo is then reviled face half covered in shadows.

Momo: Happy Halloween Izuku

Izuku: WAIT THAT'S ME?!!!

Inko: IM SO SORRY IZUKU, WE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE THIS VERSION OF YOU!!

Eri/Kota: Wait that's Deku/Papa?

Momo rushes forward stabbing Izuku in the back which cusses him to knock her away. Momo gets up then slams a frying pan into his face knowing him down the stairs. Karen and Alison rush up the stair as Izuku does his creepy sit up. Before Karen can get through Izuku Grabs her foot trying to drag to back down.

Momo: RUN ALISON!!!

Karen: HELP!! HELP!!!

All: RUN ALSION!! RUN!!!

Alison didn't run as she notice Izuku's knife on the ground. Grabbing it she then starts to stab Izuku in the hand that held her mother repeatedly. Izuku let go after the second stab to which Karen kicks him down. Izuku rushes up the stairs only for Karen to lock him down their with a bladed gate.

Karen: It's ok baby, It's not a cage. It's a trap

Momo runs over the the medical closet to which she grabbed a flair and started letting gas fill the house. As Momo joins her family she sets off the flair looking Izuku into the eyes ready to end this. Once and for all.

Momo: Goodbye Izuku

Aizawa: Are they doing what I think their doing?

Mic: It most certainty is bud

Momo throws the flair down into the room where it instantly catches fire. As the music starts playing as a more triumphant but also a more eerie version of the one used in first part. As the name of the score is displayed.

THE SHAPE BURNS

The fire reaches all the other rooms of the house as as every thing burns. From the Manikins, to the furniture, to even a toy house that looks like it was modeled after the vary same house that was burning. Momo, Karen and Alison made it to the road as they see a passing car.

Alison: I'm gonna get help

Karen Go baby Go!!

Alison; HEY !! HEY!! *The car pulls over as Alison says* Help us

A look back at the house its completely covered in flames as we look inside the room where Izuku was left as it was bathed in fire Izuku nowhere to be seen. cutting back to the family as they were driving to the hospital. Now they can finally live in peace as the evil that hunted them is now dead. As the screen focus on the knife Alison holds as the screen turns black.

Kira: And there you have it my friends, the end of the boogieman

Momo: I'm glad my family in this world are safe

Kyoka: I'm just glad you're still alive

Izuku: I can't believe that was me, *sigh* I'm just glad my terror was ended

But then the screen turns back on showing a pumpkin, then a body of a cop, Halloween decorations, then the burning house. As we cut to the family finally happy. But it was destroyed as the sounds of sirens where heard blaring. They look and see fire trunks rushing the same direction as the house. Momo starts panicking screaming at them.

Momo: Nonono! NOOO! NO! LET IT BURN!!

LET IT BURN!!!

As the title shows 

HALLOWEEN KILLS

AS Izuku is shown, vary much alive. as the screen turn to black as we hear breathing coming from the dark void.

All: HOW IS HE ALIVE!!!!???

---------------------------

And cut there you have it. I know I haven't updated for a while (School and work and shit) But here you go a new chapter and a Halloween special. hope you like.

Also what was you're thoughts on Halloween Ends. I personally dislike it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

65 0 4
· Everyone has their quirks they have in the show. Other then Deku has two quirks. · With it being easier to say Deku than Izuku Midori...
71.1K 1.4K 12
Izuku has secret quirks. but keeps it hidden. He's also a trans male which his parents were okay with. izuku was born with white hair, like his dad...
151K 11.2K 21
❝𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑...𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩�...
232K 1.9K 79
It was a normal day in ua high until out of nowhere a portal began to open right outside class 1-A and stuck the whole class along with two of the bi...